>2018
>actually unironically believing white women can be saved

Here's your ''trad'' white women, nu-Jow Forums
Should've gone for the Castizo Futurism route...

Attached: OHNONONO.png (1448x1114, 2.05M)

bump

They're having fun, Conservatism is sexy.

>not encouraging this
>thinking fascism is a sexless boys club

Honestly, you’re not gonna make it, brother.

bong slags

this thread again? it was trash the first time

get them sweater puppies out for the lads cmon

yeah, but those slags certainly aren't

Okay, (((ZOG)))

I've seen a lot worse things from women.

Actually, those are probably the four best-looking women in all England.

I hate it when single moms dress sexy in her daughter's outfits. At a certain point it's over. Just forget it.

would love to eat there shit

oh noes a woman in a tube top the white race is doomed

Bump

Attached: 37106205_170291963843510_7111280976663150592_n.jpg (211x211, 8K)

They should be wearing some kind of conservative dress and be next to there husbands or BFs. Keeping there mouths shut and supporting there men.
Not hopping around some lamp like a bunch of strippers.

Who's Tommy anyways

Attached: 1521066832996.png (404x404, 118K)

If you have to do this, it probably means you're a faggot, and shouldn't be posting on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522382151927.gif (1024x1024, 115K)

Attached: antiwhitewomen.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

>Self bumping.....

Trully sad days we're in

Its my Babe!

Attached: Capture.png (747x531, 351K)

Lol, I won't even mention how fucking retarded the women on the left present themselves. Go be selectively outraged about something else, Pahjeet.

nice try, but no, fool. do me a favor and talk to white women, and the ''trad'' ones btw.
let's see how ''based'' this shitty pic is and white women, only mindless retards will be sold by this.

date a asian or latina my boy and thank me later, and this is from actual experience, nerd,
and friend's. tell me, Eugene, you smelly dork, do you prefer dying virgin and never ever
truly loving, getting fooled by women who pretend they do aka white women, or not? you
either die virgin or not, apprentice.

Attached: Capture.png (941x939, 165K)

bump this shit out...

Mary fuck kill anal

I've been toying with the idea of taking a trip to Britain just to lay into some of these slampigs they have over there. They just seem so slutty. Like free hookers.

Amazon AI says UK on the verge of widespread civil conflict within 2 weeks if there is no EU deal. Amazon's chief stunned everyone in attendance when announcing what they believe is imminent with casting severe doubt on the reports

Government refuses to deny rumours that its stockpiling food,water,medicine,gas,electricity and petrol. Amid ongoing pressure from external forces.

3 year old white child got targeted by 3 paki's in an acid attack today and suffered severe burns to his face and arms. Police saying they are not ruling out racial motive.

anal mary fuck kill

Serious question, but why do all these English women always look like literal prostitutes in these pictures? Is this "British style" or something?

JIDF HQ must be elated this evening. Did you have to call in the standby team tonight, Ari?