New to Jow Forums and recently red pilled after a life on the other side

New to Jow Forums and recently red pilled after a life on the other side.

Radical feminists shitting on hardworking men and tranners getting disability for being fuckups were the first two things to really open my eyes, but let's talk about the first thing I noticed about TRUMP that the left side shit on that didn't sit well with me. Educate me, anons:

Unemployment is at record lows. Record low unemployment means it's a buyer's market for employees. Buyer's market for employees means that employers have to increased wages to be competitive. Increased wages means more monetary equality. Monetary equality is... exactly what leftists claim they want.

TRUMP has weakend his own net worth doing this. TRUMP's own businesses have suffered doing this. TRUMP gives zero fucks and gives Americans jobs, money, and happiness anyway. At his own expense.

So... how is this bad again?

I'm ashamed I was ever blue.

Attached: 1532275746238.jpg (640x768, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epi.org/nominal-wage-tracker/
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sauce on babs?
Also, there are plenty problems with the Repubs as a whole, and sure Trump hasn't been able to do every huge thing asked, but basically he's hit records with all the good done, and while Trump might not have even believed himself at first, God knows he does now.

No idea on sauce

But seriously. Trump had done more to help working class people in two years than anyone else has, ever. (Well, at least since Teddy Roosevelt)

except wages aren't going up, because most of the jobs are shit and h1bs are being imported to keep wages down on tech jobs.

That's actually not true. More Americans are working than ever, and average wages are higher than ever. These are FACTS.

you're smoking crack
epi.org/nominal-wage-tracker/

Slow wage growth is a key sign of how far the U.S. economy remains from a full recovery.

tits

Life is shit if you have to wageslave. Trump is still a Master and part of the elite.

Also this is a Patrick Little board

Welcome to the good side brother

Trump is an oligarch. The only part of his policy aimed towards workers it tariffs and of course the left is totally against his tariffs

Noice milkers

>buys the knock off MAGA hat from China

Neither Democrat or Republican is perfect but right now, Democrats are absolutely treasonous. Allowing illegals to walk into this country and get free shit is absolutely ridiculous. The fact we are not all in agreement on this is ludicrous. The pendulum will swing right louder in 2020.

>
more likely it will shift left in 2020, not that I want it too. The fed is raising interest rates, that almost always brings a recession with it, and that will cause voters to vote Democrat just like in 2008

#RunAway

I don't know why but occasionally I see a chick with a really nice rack, and all I can think of is how hot it would be to piss on her.

Anybody else?

FUCK NIGGERS MY WHITE BROTHER YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT THE JEWS NO EXCEPTIONS

Redpill is just a meme, no different from bluepill. wake up sheeple

fuck off you shilling kike

Attached: trump economy fail.jpg (628x590, 60K)

Patrick Little is a Zionist Jew working with TRS. Here's proof:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Everything is just a meme if you think about it

nigger, the economy is doing the same as it was during obama's second term. everything under trump is a continuation of those trends. it's usually stupid to try to attribute the state of economy to a president anyway. to many external factors.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-22 Real gross domestic product per capita.png (1168x471, 48K)

>Record low unemployment means it's a buyer's market for employees
Employees SELL their labor to employers, who BUY it from them with money. A low unemployment labor market is a seller's market.

This

where can I find more of this goddesw