Which one of you did this?

youtu.be/nrAla4j8xMc

Attached: SmartSelect_20180722-183625_YouTube.jpg (1075x912, 384K)

I can't tell what gender that person was born, what gender they think they are, or what gender they are trying to be.

*PIE TO THE FACE*

Its not a person, its a pig.

It's a (over)grown woman literally complaining on buzzfeed about the conduct of her middle school children. Those thumb downs are all genuine.

She looks really upset.

Attached: Screenshot_20180723_031116.png (635x357, 253K)

Don't be mammalist you fucking bigot

Wait, am I missing something here? I Thought her story would be at least a little more compelling...

People need thicker skin. This incident is a non issue

When I was a student we didn't know anything about the personal lives of our teachers. We didn't want to know.

Thing is though how would the students know if she was a dyke? If she wasn't pushing her degereneracy in their face and didn't define her entire existence around being a dyke they'd have no clue. No normal hetero person us going to stand in front of a class of kids and talk about their partner or sexual preferences and if they did they'd fired. It bought in on itself.

We grow these kind of specimens at countryside you fucking kangarooman

*EGG TO THE HEAD*

is this news? why is this important?

She says she was doing some sort of masters degree that required her to create a youtube channel and upload content and one of her students found it then all of them knew about it.

>create a culture where this isn't accepted and doesn't happen again
i.e. exactly what the students are doing. where's the problem exactly?

these idiots are totally oblivious about the internet

There's a private setting in youtube. Still her own dumb fault. And what masters degree requires you to make a youtube video telling the world you're a dyke and waffle on about carpet munching faggotry. That was her choice.

Yeah I called bs shit on that.

And why was it so obvious? Its not like the student gonna sit there and read a masters thesis. Surely you wouldn't want people to just be able to Google your name and find your video on "[Insert name] and how I started to fist vaginas and the the effects of patriarchy on lesbianism. Especially when you're in a position of public trust.

Based students

Well, some schools are starting the "venture" into this social media and try to include it. I finished a degree recently and had to create a twitter account. I didn't have to tweet anything, but I'm just saying it's no longer beyond belief that this shit happens.

I would like to ask her what exactly she thought the school should have done? Punished teens because they voiced their negative opinion about her. ??

/our students/

She's probably trying to set it up so she can sue for discrimination. I bet that isn't how the kids found out she was a disgusting faggot.

>"Here's my sick note from my parents, ma'am"
>"REEEEEEE IT'S 'XIR' YOU LITTLE SHIT!!!! WHY WON'T YOU CIS-GENDERED SCUM LEAVE MY PRONOUNS ALONE?? THAT'S IT!! YOU'RE ALL SUSPENDED FOR BEING LITTLE TRUMP SUPPORTERS. WELCOME TO THE RESISTANCE, BITCH!!!

All teachers are harassed by their students.

Grow a thicker skin and fuck off or change careers.

>I can't tell what gender that person was born, what gender they think they are, or what gender they are trying to be.
i can clear up one of those for you
>born: female
>think: ??
>trying: ??

Attached: 1530541644984.jpg (2048x1365, 386K)

she's gay for snackycakes.

I bet, if you were to look into it, she's a horrible teacher.