Why does he hate Chinese people so much, Jow Forums?

Why does he hate Chinese people so much, Jow Forums?

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rhWv5zpdsoo
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-22/fbi-cia-sound-alarm-over-china-cold-war-wray-says-most-significant-threat-facing-us
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins
m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte
archive.is/J0kQE
youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HARK LET ME COUNT THE WAYS
NUMBER ONE THEY KICK THE BABBY

Attached: nokia baby.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

The chinese are actually out to get us also alex can't say jew so he says globalist and other people that technically aren't jews but are also a problem

NUMBER TWO THEY WIPE AWAY THE PAIN OF HUMAN LOSS WITH MERE LEVEL PULL

Attached: 1518603059515.webm (720x404, 1.97M)

NUMBER THREE IS QUALITY CONTROL

Attached: 1518603891208.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

NUMBER FOUR: THEY DRINK ON THE JOB

Attached: gecko insurance.webm (1280x720, 826K)

>America First

In case you didn't know

youtu.be/rhWv5zpdsoo

NUMBER FIVE IS THE SAME AS NUMBER TWO BUT WITH A PEDAL

Attached: asian drivers.webm (720x576, 1.25M)

Why don't you?

NUMBER SIX THEY ARE MORE RACIST THAN WASPS

Attached: chi haotian.png (752x4432, 698K)

As far as I've heard him the Chinese governement, not the Chinese people. Ignorant OP thinking they are one in the same, the Chinese people never got to pick their leaders like you did.

Or maybe you didn't pick Trump and voted for the two time loser.

W.T.F.

How am I supposed to read that?

Ive seen some shit but holy fuck this is the worst

Alex's adopted sister is Korean.

He doesn't hate Asians.

BECAUSE THE COMMUNIST CHINESE OWN HOLLYWOOD AND THE BANKING SYSTEM

Attached: Snort.jpg (675x738, 65K)

Idk why he won't name the Jew. is he that controlled?

FBI, CIA Sound Alarm Over China Cold War, Warn "Most Significant" Threat Facing US

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-22/fbi-cia-sound-alarm-over-china-cold-war-wray-says-most-significant-threat-facing-us

chinese are the jews of the eastern hemisphere and hes banned from talking about the jews of the western hemisphere so he takes what he can get

It's the communist chinese government not just chinamen kek
I used to think that was completely insane and controlled opposition/shilling or whatever, but turns out they actually do own a huge chunk of the debt

So is Bill Hicks'. By the way, look at his father in this picture. Look a little familiar?

Attached: bill-hicks-family.jpg (851x600, 287K)

cuz gooks suck

Attached: 1530232119702.jpg (501x585, 105K)

Like father, like son.

Attached: hicksanddad.png (1024x621, 483K)

FINALLY they're acknowledging it very good news, we MUST work closely with Russia to stop the Chinese menace threat

He doesn't. He loves them, and anything else he can use to scare morons into giving him money.

He hates the government of china not the actual people them selves.

fuck chinks holy shit

they will take over Australia please do something to stopt them aussie bro

Daily reminder that China is the BIGGEST NARCO STATE on the planet. The Chink drug cartel is BIGGER than mexican, afghan, and south american drug cartels COMBINED.
China is the SOURCE of heroin, fent, meth, mdma and precursors of cocaine. The dirty money from illicit drug trade is laundered into acquiring western businesses, corporations, properties, and is responsible for creating housing bubbles throughout the West.

Chinks turned mexico into a narco state during 2000s, coinciding with china entering WTO.

deal with the chink/mestizo/shitskin problem and you solve the drug, housing, white genocide and economic crisis.

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/02_drug_trafficking_zhang_paper.pdf

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-22/deadly-chinese-fentanyl-is-creating-a-new-era-of-drug-kingpins

m.theepochtimes.com/china-is-supplying-a-drug-war-against-the-united-states_1915904.html

>China as world's largest Fent, Opium and Heroin producer, that dump there products on Capitalist market.
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/1996146/china-lair-major-drug-lords-says-philippines-duterte

the-china-drug-connection/
archive.is/J0kQE

youtube.com/watch?v=8oekSnRNvOo

The Triad right?

Triads and the chink govt
The chinks are flooding you with Chinese made meth, fent, mdma, heroin to geocide you and colonize your country and make your politicians easier to bribe and take over. I know it sounds LARPy but i'm dead serious, there are entire towns in China dedicated to manufacturing meth . It's not just Oz, they're doing it all across the pacific. I want to make a thread about it but i'm too hungover to find the links of meth villages

The are the source of ephedrine and pseudoepehdrine they ship out to the US, alongside their artificial opiates like fentanyl

Chinese pumping meth into White countries as part of a destabilization plan, like the opium wars. Unmarked Chinese boats are constantly dropping off finished product to all these islands and countries they have strong political and SOCIAL standing(Chinese land and business owners).

>will

it's too late, I moved to one of the outlying islands to retire.

also note: "Macca's"

Attached: torture island.jpg (4000x2670, 3.56M)

by using a device that doesn't alter content before you receive it

Attached: duh.jpg (599x599, 33K)

Ah yes how could i forget the chink government kek

I never heard of Chinese people. I heard about chinks or people, but never Chinese people. Can you provide evidence that Chinese people exist?

everything is controlled and organized thru China gov't via overseas Chinese authorities and established groups (triads) under Chinese gov't

they are chicom drones who were tasked with the mission of invading

they come here and are given a big fucking budget for 1 of these tasks
1. buy a house
2. settle in and buy out locals
3. produce, market and deliver heroin

1. will come here and dress like a millionaire. in reality he is about as wealthy as a paramedic in his country. His job is to buy out entire streets, boulevards and blocks no matter the cost. This will be done in teams to avoid suspicion

1 "sells" these houses to every other ant,
2 is a professional. his job is buying and selling property across the city. technically a business owner. is allowed to keep some profits but returns a portion back to the main country with routine trips across the year usually monthly. any child he or she has goes with them to make sure they understand their loyalties.

3. I don't need to explain the fucking correlation between the consumption and production of heroin in Vancouver and the amount of chinks. they are not just smothering us economically. they are poisoning us.

SINK

Attached: 1528151829241.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

THE

Attached: 1505261140529.png (800x1672, 209K)

CHINK

Attached: 1519876896328.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

The Chinese are soulless people who are instinctively are weak minded and always follow autocrats (currently Jingping)

Interesting...

So this is how they basically bough out the entire bay area in California?

So they're selling drugs that kill our youth, then the Chinese mob (govt) is using that money to buy our real estate.

the heroin/ice epidemic was funded by the chinese (communist) government to fuck up White society and genocide whites. Its doing a good job btw

chinks are the plague. From Australia to Canada to the USA you lot have fucked everything up. Property bubbles, fentanyl, destruction of industry, shitty manufactured goods. Asia a shit.

This is a real red pill right here.

>sell opium, morphine, and heroin to China
>funds your country for decades
>BASED WHITE MAN
>BASED COLONIALISM
>Chinese do it to yoU
>fucking evil insect chinks!!!!!
>globalism is a cancer

U wh*tes deserve everything heading your way.

NUKE THE GOOK

I miss confucian china. If this was the china that survived we will never know what could have been

China is at war with America

They have 100,0000 agents in America right now all actively subverting us
They ship millions of pound of fentanyl to drug americans
They commit massive amounts of economic/industrial espionage

The American public doesn't care because they are held hostage with dragon dildos and $1000 iphones

Because they ate his dog.

>all white countries sold opium and colonized china
Chinese excellence folks.

no ones killed more chinese
no ones destroyed more chinese artifacts

than chinese

next closest is Mongolians, even the japs really didn't kill that many comparatively and the opium wars while humiliating wasn't terrible

Eradicate em all. They will do it to us first if we do not get how they think and how they act. True subhumans. Get them the fuck out of here.

pang pls. China would cease to function if we quit buying their cheap export shit, and starve to death if we quit shipping them food. The only reason China is powerful is because our (((elites))) shipped all our consumer goods production to your country.

they need to be starved by our navy and then carpet bombed by the Air Force. When the Marines roll through, we’ll have loose ROE.

he doesn't hate them more than me.

Attached: 1526728220227.jpg (224x224, 10K)

Because they are bugpeople who will take as many resources they can from the world for a quick buck
when they sell shit for that cheap that means they deplete the world quicker at a much lower return for everyone
that video of argentina sinking the chinese boat is satisfying

he's just jealous of their high iq

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

have you ever actually listened to his show? he's dropped a few israel redpills and named the jew once or twice but he can't appeal to a broad audience and get them into the mindset of not trusting the government or narrative... alex jones gets them started, when they wander to Jow Forums we redpill them
its that simple

Why do Canadians dislike the Chinese so much?

everyone hate chinese even chinese so

A couple years back he was saying the Saudis own Hollywood...

Because Canada is full of chinks like my country is, that's why we hate zipper heads

I don't know why people claim the chinese would be any sort of threat militarily We've all seen the way they drive, the work accidents, the total lack of self awareness or what's going on around them, the inability to multi task. Can you imaging a chink tank crew, fighter pilot, sub crew in actual combat...they'd be more of a threat to each other than the enemy...useless cross eyed cunts

ok this is fucken crazy

China is colluding with Democrats in the U.S. elections.... Duh

how the fuck is the kid still breathing

Arabs, Mexicans, Chinese, Globalists, Illuminati, Bavarian Death Cults, Queen of England, Bilderbear, Albino Vatican Assassins, Jesuits, Werewolves and Vampires.

Anyone, anyone will do, as long as it's not the Jew.

Attached: alexJonesFraudJewMeme.jpg (711x444, 229K)

You left out Nazis

Oh shit, of course. Always, always Nazis.
Even the Jews are Nazis in Jones Town.

Attached: Alex 1529993446779.jpg (960x540, 268K)