Jow Forums‘s face when climate change is a Chinese hoax but it’s 110° for the 3rd time this summer already

Jow Forums‘s face when climate change is a Chinese hoax but it’s 110° for the 3rd time this summer already.

Attached: 129A1C8E-17C4-40A4-AB35-E12C453A909D.jpg (732x993, 372K)

Okay cool it is manmade. Now go nuke all the poos and chinks and beaners to solve it. Because that is literally the most compassionate solution.
Brow-beating Joe six pack obviously hasn't worked. And it never will.

>mfw you're an anecdote but anecdotally here it was one of the coldest years on record and summer is nearly over

Attached: 1525899209214.gif (554x400, 46K)

its real, its just not man-made.

>summer is hot
>winter is cold

WHAT A FUCKING CONSPIRACY

Attached: brr.jpg (634x381, 46K)

The climate has been changing for 4 billion years. We just came out of an ice-age with Sabretooth tigers and wooly mammoths.

How about we get rid of China's smog-cities if we want to effect real change...

>it was one of the coldest years on record
It’s real just non man made

Whoa if true

OK you found the one Chinese hoax that wasn't a hoax. Chinks are still some dirty lying fucks though.

Ah, shorts weather

>Posts one old graph

“Your theory is disproven!”

>climate change is real

I fucking hope so, I've seen snow every month this year

Attached: 9327106-3x4-700x933.jpg (491x656, 80K)

>climate has ever been stable
what theory is that? :P

also I wasn't lying it's cold as boomer skin out here

Attached: Clifton Beach.jpg (960x720, 97K)

Attached: received_10156164999550412.jpg (1120x1992, 115K)

Fuck off you stupid cunt

>implying a dramatic fall-winter will offset a record worst spring and summer

meanvile is raining balls where i am so liberals btfo

The climate changes naturally, dipshit. There's four seasons, after all.

Attached: 1532151226165.jpg (820x462, 55K)

Right, but on average the global temperature is rising. Even if you disagree that it's humans causing it, it's still rising either way. It may not be fast, but if the average keeps up in about 300 years places like the united states will become inhabitable. Climate change may not affect any of us in our lives, but it's a problem that we should be looking for solutions to.

Attached: Global temperatures average.jpg (800x614, 112K)

Yeah, that's fair

And that's a good thing humans don't thrive and can't cultivate on a winter wasteland. How else would we colonize Antartica?

>0.4 degrees

Celsius. This is Fahrenheit. And again, the earth's temperature does go in cycles, but when you're about 2 degrees higher than you were 100 years ago, and it hasn't dropped since, it's kinda scary.

Attached: Fahrenheit global warming.jpg (1606x842, 71K)

we are at the warmest point of a 100000 year solar cycle that gives us regular ice ages.
the warm period we are in now will cool for the next 50000 years, making most of the world uninhabitable. there will be a mile of ice over NYC again
absolutely fuck-all we can do about it
co2 won't make one fucking iota of difference

Attached: global_temp2.jpg (600x462, 32K)

Bro the climate has constantly changed for the last 4 billion years. Ice caps did not exist before last ice age. Nothing we do gonna change the climate. Worry about real issues like the Jews. That we can change

I don't really care. I hope the climate changes so hard the earth is uninhabitable when brown people become a majority in our countries.