Twilight Zone beheading July 23rd, 1982

In 1982, virtue-signaling Jewish Director John David Landis was making the Twilight Zone Film with fellow Jew Steven Spielberg in the wake of the very popular black and white series which were known for good storylines that carried the episode in spite of very low budget.

So what did Landis decide to do? Have a movie heavy on special effects, and disguise its ham-handed moralizing with high production value.

One of the stories was about a racist white man who is first chased as a Jew in Nazi Germany than as a Negro in KKK era - that was judged too negative, so Landis proposed that the racist white man would be redeemed by saving two Vietcong children from a village being bombed by the Americans.

Because some Chosen have no respect for the law, they hired the children under the table, knowing that not only was having children work at 2am illegal, but there was no way a teacher-welfare worker that was supposed to be informed and on site would approve of them near explosions and/or helicopter!

Both the Vietnamese boy and the Chinese girl appears the be the only child of their parents, both the Asian families made their livings as doctors, but they were reached through a friend of a friend looking to cast Asian children for the role and they thought it would be a good experience - they were lied to - in fact, some of the Jew tried to convince the mother of the Chinese girl not to come back the next day to supervise them...

web.archive.org/web/20140310035927/http://www.crimelibrary.com:80/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/1.html

Attached: Twilight Zone fatal accident.jpg (1004x776, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140302064908/http://www.crimelibrary.com:80/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/2.html
web.archive.org/web/20140309120134/http://www.crimelibrary.com:80/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/8.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just doing the jobs americans won't.

that slow mo video of their heads popping off is pretty freaky

I watched the video of the crash, you can't see the bodies.

Vic Morrow and the Vietnamese boy, My-ca, were both beheaded - but no the Chinese girl Renee Chan - that's because he dropped her first and was trying to pick her up again when the helicopter came down on them. I've heard people say that poor Renee was crushed by the helicopter and drowned, but the Crime Library article said that she was stuck and killed first:

web.archive.org/web/20140302064908/http://www.crimelibrary.com:80/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/2.html

"In the water, Morrow dropped Renee Chen. He grabbed at her but the helicopter's right skid slammed into the child, killing her. Then its whirling main rotor ripped off the middle-aged actor's head and the head, a shoulder, and an arm of 7-year old My-ca.
"That's a wrap!" John Landis shouted through the loudspeaker and the standard, banal words signaling the end of filming day sounded sickeningly incongruous. "Leave your equipment where it is. Everyone go home. Please, everyone go home.""

The father of the boy was a Vietnamese doctor who had actually been through the war, the explosive effects had triggered a PTSD attack, but when he got up and ran to the site he saw his child's body.

It really amazes me how this guy can be so arrogant and nochalant about this and show no shame that he got away with a terrible crime, until I remember the obvious.

then you didnt watch the right video

So how is Roman Polanski doing in France? I heard he's still 'dating' teenage girls.

well, thats a little weird

The Latina prosecutor meant well, but she was too emotional and messy.

I remember this.

IIRC The heli pilot protested about the explosives being too dangerous and I think the wind direction he was asked to hover against made it ripe for vortex ring state which makes the helicopter drop like a stone but he got bullied by Landis into doing it. It seemed like Landis knew there was going to be an accident. Maybe it was a jewman sacrifice event.

How did this all end?

Landis got away with it. Now his son makes movies.

Simply a tragic workplace accident. Pointing the blame on the director is blatant scapegoating. Landis is a victim as much as those poor children. When you are jewish every little thing you do is unfairly put under a microscope. You try to do good but there is always people out to villainize you!

With a paltry sum of shekels sprinkled here and there but not actual jail time for childkilling, you know, the usual.

Landis got the faggot son he deserved, a son who has brought only shame to the Landis family.

An added tragedy is that the movie segment was a shitty story, far below the quality of a twilight zone story.

The kike managed to get his pedo son in the industry. Disgusting. It's like that another kike who killed a mother and her daughter in a car crash and no one gave a fuck. Mathew Broderick, i think.

>Early on, Kesselman made a decision that would haunt the prosecution. He decided not to seek an indictment against Landis, Folsey and Allingham for the illegal hiring of the children itself or the crime of hiring them to work past curfew, crimes of which they were indisputably guilty.

Oldfag here. I remember this.
Back in those days, during the Reagan years, leftism and liberals had to take cover in Hollywood. This is how they were able to start winning again in the 1990s, mainly by brainwashing people. This was one of the efforts.
Now of course Hollywood is so blatantly doing it, and unable to do it tactfully thanks to the internet and Trump Derangement Syndrome, it's not as effective.

Yes. Broderick killed a family and then went right on back to work like nothing happened.
Prick didn't even go to jail.

this. no matter how hard you work or how talented you are as a filmmaker, you'll always be 50 steps behind a no talent who is in the tribe.

Communists have taken over Silicon Valley, but they are unable to contain the bubble.

The brilliant developers come from good families and starting their own businesses in other states.

Commies better be aware - SJW won't be peppering their degeneracy anywhere but West Coast.
Stay there and die.

She's just the perfect example of why latinas make bad judges:

//The prosecution had a final rebuttal before the case went to the jury. In this summation, D'Agostino put on a demonstration unique in its irrelevancy and foolishness. She took out an ordinary potato and a plastic soda straw, then dramatically shoved the straw through the vegetable. "If I can do this with a straw on a raw potato," she rhetorically asked the jury, "what do you think a piece of bamboo, a hard piece of bamboo, could do on that tail rotor blade?" She handed the pierced potato to an understandably befuddled juror.//
web.archive.org/web/20140309120134/http://www.crimelibrary.com:80/notorious_murders/not_guilty/twilight_zone/8.html

She means well, but might have messed up the prosecution's case.

>Landis is a victim as much as those poor children
you will go to hell for your lies

Vortex ring state is scary when it happens.

where can you find it anyway, the video of the girls being killed

This

Did you know that Vic Morrow had dandruff? They found his Head and Shoulders in the bushes.

never mind I found it just go on YouTube and put it slow to have a better understanding since a lot f things are happening in it

I heard he went bowling with putin.