Have no reason to hate this man

>have no reason to hate this man
>liberal boomers and liberal millennials can’t give a reason to hate him but expect you to
>media expects every American to hate him but also never give an explanation to why we should

Hilarious that Purim is painted as a villain and there’s absolutely no basis to claim such a thing. Imagine if the joker from Batman never did anything wrong but the Batman still pursued him.

Attached: 372A4115-B407-49A3-B196-FF5ED88A7B24.jpg (1200x886, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dea5de2518aa
uk.businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's about the annexation of the Ukraine for their strategic sea-port that has everyone so uppity?

Shut up you commie

He's had reporters who tried to report on his corruption suicided, user
He's allowing sanctions to grow up further and further up towards the necks of the Russian people while him and his oligarchs are sitting in their cushy offices like everything's fine.
He's allying with the Muslims.

Who cares what he has done to reporters in HIS country?

Not a reason to hate him

It's not about hate or love, it's about strategic interests. Putin has his, and you would be foolish to think that he will not be ruthless in achieving them given the opportunity. He is an experienced operator, very smart. He tells his adversaries not to trust him, he said that after a question at the Trump press conference last week.

>Purim

>He's had reporters who tried to report on his corruption suicided, user
>He's allowing sanctions to grow up further and further up towards the necks of the Russian people while him and his oligarchs are sitting in their cushy offices like everything's fine.
>He's allying with the Muslims.

Says you and a bunch of outlets that I could consider propagandists. I have no reason to hate him based on you believing what you are told. I have less reason to trust him than I have to hate him. That's what is important in deliberating policy to vote for.

Attached: 22-trump-orb.w710.h473.jpg (710x473, 65K)

So what’s the reason to hate him? Everyone has an agenda

Crimea was annexed for Ukraine by Kruschev in the 1960s.

It was stolen from Russia.

Attached: 773526b.jpg (635x614, 145K)

Like I said, it's not about hate. International diplomacy does not deal with emotions.

>International diplomacy does not deal with emotions

Ever heard of liberal democrats?

>strategic sea-port

lol how about the other critical port in Syria that Americans didn't know existed while Obama's teams worked to destabilize the country.

They still don't know it was there.

Attached: sei_7163953.jpg (748x420, 78K)

I'm not interested in them.

You're both making the mistake in thinking that I hate him but he's still a bad leader for Russia.
>Says you and a bunch of outlets that I could consider propagandists.
You really can't connect the dots? You're either a retard or purposefully ignorant because you want to embrace who the liberals hate. Too many people are dead for them all to be (((coincidences)))
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/03/23/here-are-ten-critics-of-vladimir-putin-who-died-violently-or-in-suspicious-ways/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.dea5de2518aa
uk.businessinsider.com/list-of-people-putin-is-suspected-of-assassinating-2016-3

Russia's Warm water port was, nor is a secret.

It was all part of the USSR.

So what if some (((journalist))) bites a bullet
Crimea is Russian clay
Allying with muslims isnt thw worst move, better than allying with ZOGbots in US or Germany
Corrupt dealings with oligarchs are pretty fucked up, no excuses for that one

He's done some bad stuff, so have we. He has been cool to Ed Snowden, for that he gets my respect.

>You're either a retard or purposefully ignorant because you want to embrace who the liberals hate.

Or maybe I can interpret data without using shitty sources like the (laughing loudly) Washington Post. IDGAF about Bezos' dirty fucking rag any more than some dumbass that would consider that sourcing. It's impossible to have policy deliberations because of garbage content like what (You) posted.

If you were actually aware you'd look at threats as equitable and obvious. Policy should be based on those models not on what some blogger posing as a "journalist" that you don't even know is told to write about.

There's no reason to hate Putin. At least no reason that cannot be made just as many times to American, and even Canadian politicians. There is every reason to mistrust the intentions of another state's interests and to ask for policy that addresses potential behavior.

i.e., putting tanks in Macedonia.

Attached: 1523304437229.jpg (316x325, 16K)

Oh, yeah, there's ZERO fucking reason to hate the Russian people. Even if they have a blue santa claus.

Also, fuck you. I forgot that part.

Attached: moscow-decorated-for-new-year-holidays-2016-3.jpg (1100x733, 272K)

This.

Also for you that say he asassinates people; every government does. At least he’s honest about it and does it in front of everyone. Other governments send their hit squads and do it behind the scenes

>reporters who tried to report on his corruption suicided
You both are so eager to look over this line
You want to imagine that all of the reporters who were assassinated were fags who public ally sodomized children. There's literally nothing wrong with blowing the whistle on government corruption.
But I do think Crimea is Russian

>At least he’s honest about it and does it in front of everyone. Other governments send their hit squads and do it behind the scenes
Holy mother of God you absolute fucking ape
He's killing reporters, user
Just because everyone knows that he's behind it doesn't mean that he does it publically, it means he's sending a message to anyone else to tries to write something on his shadowy deals.
Also, I'm doubtful my government kills so many civilians

You wouldn’t eliminate critics if you ran a country?

Quit being self righteous

*publicly

I pretty much just called you out as a fucking fool that consumes and propagates garbage punditry as sourcing. To me that would be almost as stupid as thinking I could trust the Russian state after what happened to Yushenko.

Or being so fucking dense that I couldn't suspect another state that would benefit from that act while framing the SVR. Then considering what direction should be taken all things considered.

Whether or not you get it right won't change the fact that you're a tool.

Attached: viktoryushchenko.jpeg.size-custom-crop.1086x0.jpg (1086x724, 121K)

You have a point to an extent, but tell me, how many journalists, and opposition politicians have been assassinated in the US in the last 18 years?

No one would know because our government does it behind the scenes and not in broad daylight like putin

>collusion
i still dont know what they even mean with this word, it seems so vague and its used a million miles away from its dictionary definition.

we say all the time the left cant meme but holy shit the kikes certainly can, any combination of 'russia putin collusion impeach' in a headline drives them mental. they seem genuinely shocked that the world isnt outraged by any of those words.

The Clintons have a similar suspicious body count list but the difference is you don't read about it in the Washington Post. These supposedly murdered journalists were only connected to Putin because Putin is often held to be liable and responsible by the US press for every single event inside Russia no matter how mundane or minute. If some 90 year old pensioner falls and breaks her hip in Krasnoyarsk, I guarantee you someone in the US press will blame Putin for causing it.

Right out in the open. Assange has literally all-but-said this is the source of the DNC leak. Which means it was:

a) actually a robbery
b) a hit from a US actor
c) a hit from a foreign actor

Now let's sift through that and come up with how to handle each potentiality with one coherent direction. Instead of being faggots who post links to clickbait shitholes with words that make us feel good.

Attached: Seth Rich.jpg (768x433, 36K)

It really depends on the content and tone imo
If some random journalist writes some headline like "x decision was handled poorly" I really wouldnt care, but if its the way US media is now with all the "WTF REEEEEEE IM PEACH" you gotta go

obama's list of kills dwarfs putin's
even if you discount skin tone

No
>called you out
>implying
>framing the SVR by furthering Putin's interests
All of these mental gymnastics, and where is the proof for that? Why do you think it's likelier that a foreign power killed those civilians instead of the Russian intelligence agencies?

they're used to their mass spammed lies working

>>liberal boomers and liberal millennials

suspect research. most msm falls right in the middle

I think some people would know, and journalists and opposition politicians in the US don't behave like they are about to be killed. I don't agree with you.

Why do you think I don't believe in the Clintons' body count?
>were only connected to Putin because Putin is often held to be liable and responsible by the US press for every single event inside Russia no matter how mundane or minute.
But that's a bold fucking lie. You discount the accusations without even looking at the links; your only reason for thinking this way is "American journalists making it up"
>whataboutism
Where did you see my deny Obama's assassination calls?

>He's had reporters who tried to report on his corruption suicided, user
NO SHIT, user?
that sounds horrible

Attached: no-shit-anon.jpg (669x960, 110K)

>All of these mental gymnastics, and where is the proof for that?

There is no gymnastics you fucking dumbass. There was no point where I denied or confirmed anything on your shit-tier sourcing. Moving tanks into new NATO member nations is serious business you're not equipped to discuss. That's my point and I think that is very well proven.

After that I would again say the Russian people have done nothing wrong. There is no reason to push towards killing any of them. Finding an outcome that ends with Russia being able to finally bolster their outlying regions and getting back to the ISS is preferable. The US could benefit greatly from Russian resource extraction. There is a path forward that does not require any more militarization.

Also a discussion you are not equipped for.

Attached: 1200px-International_Space_Station_after_undocking_of_STS-132.jpg (1200x765, 312K)

>have no reason to hate this man
Other than the illegal occupation of Crimea, his murdering of political dissenters and his relentless shill campaign across the internet (see this thread) he's a great guy. I don't get what everyones problem is

>Other than
britbong gnashing of teeth over authoritarians
> how rich
let us know how Tommy Robinson is doing, m8

Attached: 1530785032120.jpg (216x300, 18K)

You, are what Stalin called a 'Useful Idiot'.

How you format your responses is so strange. Your only supporting piece of evidence for why a foreign power would frame the Russian government for the killing of journalists is the forward march of new NATO territories, except it makes much more sense for Western leaders to be framing Russia for the novichok poisonings in England (which the Russians were indeed framed for) than the killing of reporters, people who weaken and discredit Putin.

If you feel that the advance of NATO is silly, tell that to someone from Georgia or Estonia. The geopolitics of Russia is one that demands vassal states, either formally or informally. This has been the case for literally hundreds and hundreds of years. This is
>a discussion you are not prepared for

hes one of the leaders after the fall of communism in russia.
of course liberals hate him

He's fine. He pled guilty to the charges. He's an attention seeking whore.

The fact that he's not the physical incarnation of Satan like the lefties seem to think doesn't mean he's a saint. He's done plenty wrong. He IS involved in corruption, because Russia's government IS corrupt. He's someone we can try to work with, but don't act like he "never did anything wrong".

>the charges
which were........?

Attached: 1529781388097.png (1004x821, 742K)

russian propaganda thread

>whataboutism
My country is far from perfect but I'm not murdered for dissent. Why do Russians defend their murderous manlet leader, are they cuckolds?

Undermining the integrity of a court case?
He was already in contempt of court beforehand

The reason they hate Putin is because muh Russia and Russia is the age old enemy because they're communists, except the American left are also communists, so here we have a case of commies screaming that everyone who isn't them is a communist.

Contempt of court. You should know that. You have the same law in the US.

Contempt of court

Russia is not Communist anymore. Where have you been for the last 27 years?

Why would liberals support the illiberal ideology of communism?

This. All three are as different from one as they are to the other.

Attached: IMG_20171003_220029.jpg (639x436, 37K)

he put trump in office and thereby damaged america more than bush's insane iraq war

What if New Jersey annexed Long Island on orders of the Federal Government and 30 years later the US broke apart and NY wanted it back?

My friend, unfortunately in the US the word liberal has come to mean anything left wing, including communist. Here in Blighty we use it as it should be, to mean liberterian.

>Here in Blighty we use it as it should be, to mean liberterian.
It doesn't mean libertarian either, halfwit

Lol the moralfag left is always bitching about how he rigs votes, kills people, poisons people, imprisons people, bans gay rights, censors people, invades small eastern european countries, all that shit.

What they don't realize is that we don't give a fuck. He can do whatever he wants in his country or to fucking Ukraine.

Not analogous.

Yes it does. Go and read a dictionary.

You're supposed to hate him so the military industrial complex can start another war and divert taxes into the hands of weapon manufacturers.

how so?

>
When I'm talking to normalfaggots, I tell them that I'm conservative and a republican who believes in laissez-faire economics. When I'm at home with you guys I'm a monarchist who supports the absolute-monarchy and feudalism.

There's a disconnect between these two ideologies because I know that in the real world, monarchism is sadly never becoming popular again. Outside, I'm practical. At home, I enjoy my fantasies. It's real nice to talk about fascist coups and one-party states being the best things ever, but in the real world of politics, not in the opposite world of political-theory, Putin is a bad leader for the Russian Federation.

>Whataboutism
Hmm it sounds like you can't stand hypocrisy

>>have no reason to hate this man
Try talking to actual Russians maybe, cucklord.

The Crimea was gifted by the leader of the USSR to the Ukraine from Russia. Not annexed.

They aren't the same. Similar in some respects but not the same.

>Liberalism is a political and moral philosophy based on liberty and equality.[1][2][3] Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but they generally support civil rights, democracy, secularism, gender and race equality, internationalism and the freedoms of speech, the press, religion and markets.
>Traditionally, libertarianism was a term for a form of left-wing politics; such Left-libertarian ideologies seek to abolish capitalism and private ownership of the means of production, or else to restrict their purview or effects, in favor of common or cooperative ownership and management, viewing private property as a barrier to freedom and liberty.[6][7][8][9] In the United States, modern right-libertarian ideologies, such as minarchism and anarcho-capitalism, co-opted the term in the mid-20th century to instead advocate laissez-faire capitalism and strong private property rights, such as in land, infrastructure, and natural resources.

learn 2 google

I know you britbongs had your median IQ decimated recently by the muslim influx, but just because you're a squalid shithole, doesn't mean you have to be pedantic as well

Well said!

He will either die in Kremlin or be killed by Ukrainians. But fuck that corrupted jewloving boomer anyway.

If you think that's pedantic then that's your problem. Legally 'gifting' and 'stealing' are very different, as I'm sure you know. Reverting to cartoon insults does not make you come over too well either. Nor does it bolster your case.

So you would rather side with multicultural Russia that's run by a bunch of Jews than white Ukraine I see. Your must be a butthurt Muslim or a dumbass boomer.

Putin is a crook/thief/mafia boss/journalist murderer/El Presidente for life.
HOWEVER
I do not see how it is Trump's obligation to free russian people from oppression. He was elected to represent american interests right?
As much as I want to see KGB colonel hanged, I dont get it. Werent the shitlibs sponsored and/or influenced by commies just 30-35 years ago?
Trump may even strike a deal of some sort. A human life is worth nothing back here. Maybe putin sells him couple thousand brainwashed Ivans to die in Syria while USA can pull out and save their money and manpower. Or something like that. Maybe Putin sells him 200 000 slaves for some profitable natural gas deal, like he did with Turkmenbashi in Turkmenistan. Im just guessing here.

Attached: avatare.jpg (800x655, 264K)

Very informative and helpful. Good job comrade

>How you format your responses is so strange.

Because you're a fucking maroon that posts wapo links.

>If you feel that the advance of NATO is silly

I didn't say this or imply it. I did say you don't know the authors of the content you are spreading. I'm saying it again just to fuck with you and maybe get you to actually start looking into this type of thing.

One starfish at a time.

Yeah, he's not exactly my favorite. He floated the 'president for life' thing a short while ago, which is what President Xi in China basically did this year as well, by removing his own term limit.

There are obviously plenty of issues with Putin, most of them stemming from him inheriting an economy that was recovering from failed communism, and instead of offering assistance, the West has basically turned their back on Russia since. Guess they want us to be forever incapable of shaking the Cold War feels.

I personally don't hate Putin, I just don't like Russia in general. Also, I like to poke fun at people who decry the Clinton Body Count for being full of coincidences that aren't substantiated while then touting Putin's journalist body count as if it's any different. No, that does not make it acceptable if he did suicide a bunch of journalists, even if they were salon-tier.

Short version: he got lucky with record high Oil price. A sudden golden rain out of the sky.
He stole everything.
It was enough money for his countryside neighbors/personal cooks/hairdressers/judo coaches to become billionaires too.
They should all hang.

This. Liberals don’t like him becuase they’re butthurt home girl Hil Hil didn’t win. Neo cons don’t like him becuase they’re boi Jebs spot was taken by Trump.

Maybe you don't understand just how fucked up our political system has become of late as well. But at least you are not having your door knocked down right now. This is better than it was. There is no need for "gangsterism" as the Norks love to show in our faces if we can create abundance. I hope something can be worked out between us. I really don't want to see Russia fall into despotism with the east.

Attached: norks.png (1643x1232, 3.07M)

But you did imply it.
>Moving tanks into new NATO member nations is serious business you're not equipped to discuss.
You think that the advance of NATO is unjustified and that nations are working together against Russia, going so far as to frame the SVR for the murder of Russian reporters. That is the point you're making, isn't it? The advance of NATO is the supporting evidence you gave for why the SVR might've been framed for the deaths of those Russian reporters.

You immediately discredit the article simply for the name it's printed under without actually checking for this rampant propaganda you're talking about. Look, here are the names of the people listed in the WaPo article.

>Boris Nemtsov, 2015
>Boris Berezovsky, 2013
>Stanislav Markelov and Anastasia Baburova, 2009
>Sergei Magnitsky, 2009
>Natalia Estemirova, 2009
>Anna Politkovskaya, 2006
>Alexander Litvinenko, 2006
>Sergei Yushenkov, 2003
>Yuri Shchekochikhin, 2003

Even a broken clock is right twice a day, dude.

Whilst the older generation who lived through the devastation of WW2 have nothing much at all.

Attached: image.jpg (645x425, 107K)

Beats the hell out of having another Yeltsen-type incumbent, easily. Medvedev, too, considering he lost 15% of the country's support for the United Russia party in his single term incumbency.