Rush Limbaugh

What are your opinions on Rush Limbaugh?

Attached: Rush LImbaugh.jpg (415x416, 23K)

Right Wing Radio Jesus?

He is great for normie tier pill dropping. Knows his stuff with out a doubt. A boomers boomer.

On a personal opinion of my own, if it were not for his voice on the right for the last 20 plus years we would probably be in the same boat as the EU right now

Pretty good, if you want the quick rundown on what's going on in politics.

He looks like a mannequin of himself

Just another old boomer, there are millions of them and they're all mostly useless.

Fat poofter that fiddles kids

He's a kike

He's a piece of shit.

The alternative to the democrat-controlled media was basically built off the back of this guy shitposting on the radio, all these years later he's still got some of the best insights into the media of anyone that I can think of.

I came here to say exactly this.
He love him some oxycodone too. His jew masters said it would make him feel like god.

Total boomer, not quite neocon but almost, enjoyed listening to him in the 2000s even when I was a liberal. Guy called the entire current leftist Playbook decades before it happened.

A better and saner Glenn beck

Limbaugh is a draft dodger. He avoided service due to a pimple on his butt. Also, he is a synthetic smack freak.

I have to give him credit for being an alternative and dissident from the K-Street cabal of Conservative Inc.

Still as a Boomer he has a hard time grappling with issues.

He articulates ideas like none other OP is correct in that he’s red pilled tens of millions of people who would have otherwise never been woke. Although, I admit he is an establishment stooge, when the rubber hits the road he’s on the right side of most issues. Except Garcia, he learned about karma with Garcia

Attached: FCD44EFD-E2D1-4CB1-BCD7-72E4CBD90D21.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

Has pissed off enough people I dont like over the years I cant complain, but Im working when hes on so I cant listen
t. boomer

completely out of touch post.

Found the leftist shills.

EVIL RIGHTWING WHITE PIG

FUCK U

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

FUCK YOUR FUCKING RACE

DIE BITCHES DIE

WE ARE TAKEN OVER NOW

Attached: xxxxxxx.png (394x360, 139K)

Oh please he doesn't even want to deport the dreamer because "muh optics" and "you have to be nice"

Boomers are the weakest most deluded people on earth.

user is spot on. Limbaugh is the absolute best at what he does. 3hrs/day of the most insightful, coherent explination of current events and politics in all of media.

Attached: rush.jpg (320x400, 25K)

MICHAEL SAVAGE IS BEST IDC IF HES A "JEW". NO ONE TALK SHOW HOST IS TRULY MORE REDPILLED THEN DR SAVAGE

He made Hillary an alcoholic.
They did everything they could to shut him down and destroy him.
He spawned a movement and was the first to be targeted for censorship of conservative thought.
Thank him. You owe him.

Wrong again. Actually listen to him and you might learn something... unless youre a shill like half the posters in this thread.

His best years were pre-1995 when he assumed an oppositional attitude towards his audience. After that election, his show lost a bit of its edge but not too much.

>Hurr Durr he's a boomer and I only listen to insular, parochial e-celeb podcasts with single-digit audiences whose hosts only discovered politics five minutes ago through the internet, and keep on repeating the same second-hand talking points, half of which are based on historical revisionism because they lack perspective and first-hand experience.
t. millennial

Rush is to conservatism, as Ford was to the auto industry. Not many American Icons still alive, and unfortunately we are not producing any new ones.

>draft dodger

Found a way to not fight Jew wars. If I didn't like him before, I do now.

I did listen to him and I distinctly remember him talking about not deporting the "Dreamers" back when that was still a thing.

I’ll give you my opinion right after this commercial break

Irrelevant boomer junkie scum.

Attached: 1520657831659.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

>3hrs

More like 2 hrs. after advertisers.

Less than that. It’s about 50% commercials.

I think Hannity is worse. He shills his tv show on his radio show and when you watch his Fox show he wastes time shilling his radio show.

Michael Savage is a good Boomer. He seems more intellectual but more passionate than the other radio hosts.

When they start scrambling the radio waves and you cant get Rush on the radio then it's go time

An Army of ONE.

Came from a long line of storied lawyers, at just 15 he knew what he wanted to do --talk on the radio. His family was horrified, "How will we EXPLAIN Rush..?"

His parents FORCED him to go to college, he made it just one semester and even then HIS MOTHER had to personally drive him, the better to be sure he actually WENT, instead of playing hooky.

"Why listen to all this droning when I already KNOW what I want to do..?"

His family was well-off put spinning records Rush was so poor; when he moved out to cold Pittsburgh he had to pull his car over multiple times on the highway to splash de-icing fluid on the windshield --he couldn't afford to fix his broken windshield wipers.

He ended up fired 5 times, once just for using the word, "therefore" on the air.

When he finally got his big break in the liberal capitol city of Sacramento, in the liberal state of Kalifornia, all his liberal colleagues hated his fat guts, right off the bat.

And when Rush's new show soared above theirs? They hated his guts much more --being seen by your colleagues as having belittled Rush was the fast-track to professional acceptance by your liberal media peers.

His first advertiser was a struggling mattress company but Rush proved so popular that people drove from over 100 miles around to buy "HIS" mattresses --often when they didn't actually need a new mattress (later this company would betray Rush after some lezbos said he had insulted women on the air).

Now Rush has 500 affiliates, a Gulfstream 650, staff who kiss his ass (thought they needn't) a huge oceanfront Estate and hot young blonde wife.

The thing that most bespeaks his character is that through all that he never forgot the good people he met along they way --Rush repaid them and boosted their careers and treated them like the good friends they were.

I was there from the very beginning, a Sacramento local who will never forget him.

Commercial free podcasts uploaded to youtube daily after the show. (you're right its about 1.5 hrs)

He talks about the same shit evvery episode.

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server
>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server
>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server
>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server
>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server
>Hillary
>Bleachbit
>Server

Attached: Co5eU3qVIAEXw_l.jpg (1200x1200, 238K)

Rush invented shitposting. It was before the internet so he did it on radio. He calls it EIB instead of Jow Forums

Recognized a niche market and exploited it to become rich

Isn't he dead?
Never mind I don't care enough one way or the other

They fired Mort in Sacramento, and gave Rush his first shot at talk radio. We owe Mort for blowing open the firewall to give Rush his start. They thought firing Mort would end right wing radio, boy were they in for a surprise.

Attached: morton-downey-01c2a9robinholland.jpg (512x512, 105K)

Allright what am I looking at?

I LOVE RUSH!!!
TRULY LIVES UP TO HIS OWN HYPE
CLEARLY HAS CONNECTIONS INSIDE DC
AND KNOWS WHATS HAPPENING
IT WILL BE A SAD DAY WHEN HE IS NO LONGER ON AIR

Attached: 1509063842000.jpg (900x500, 64K)

The Mayor of Realville

Bless him for yelling CHINK over the air and not apologizing.

Attached: 1479872189040.gif (357x281, 2.99M)

Also lives rent free inside Obama's head since '08. Huge supporter of DJT during the election when few other so called conservatives were. We owe him.
Godspeed user

Hes not as good as Ghost from true capitalist radio.

It's true - he has open line Fridays where people can call in and say whatever they want.

hes a traitor. never talks about non-white take over of America as if its a bad thing in and of itself he just says we need to "convince them" textbook controlled op

HAHAHA
Ya for real
Executing all host duties flawlessly... and I must say I've never heard anyone better

Attached: 1510707494383.jpg (463x317, 43K)

for those of you in rio linda, Rush is baby's first conservative media, God Bless him and his formerly nicotine stained fingers.

he is good

jews have took over... god damn

Attached: ThankU.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

Fat pill popping pig.

He has to limit how far he goes, otherwise he would not be the icon he is. I don't care if you think he doesn't go far enough, but you need people to introduce people to conservative thought in moderation otherwise you just chase people off.

teSt

he is clean now, fag just shows how out of touch you are.

literally who?

classic demagogue, closeted conservative fag flattering his horde of senior citizen morons

The closeted conservative is the weirdest phenomenon in all American social science

From Hitler to J Edgar Hoover Roy Cohn to Limbaugh to Savage-Weiner to Coulter to DAvid Duke

it is truly bizarre

Attached: 1501257845252.jpg (869x6963, 1.18M)

teststst

hahahah oh puhleeez, only if you are a high school dropout, his schtick is so tired and old and boring and predictable, you would have to be in a rest home wearing diapers to be entertained by it

everyone has their wheelhouse
every conservative voice fill a different niche on cultural and political topics
I dont think anti white takeover was ever on Rush's radar
He is much more effective when it comes to the history of Madam Clinton, his knowledge base on the Clintons alone could have redpilled enough normies to win Trump the election

you are full of shit. I have literally interviewed people who were in and around Hitler and Eva Braun, they definitely fucked.

Limbaugh otoh hahahahah

So those rumors of Hitler's boyfriend are ... ?

absolutely false kike lies. Go shill elsewhere with your abhorrent deceit.

eats frozen pudding pops thru his butt

Founding Father of Jow Forums. I can't stand to listen to him, but that's because I came to adulthood with the Internet. If it weren't for his courage in an ancient medium, none of this would be possible.
So much this. Some of us remember early '09. Obama could have been a liberal god, a second FDR who buried this country to EU tier permanently if he governed like an adult; instead his groid genes kicked in and he went chimp when Rush and Fox made some completely predictable routine of mild opposition and skepticism. Obama's ape biology couldn't handle the basic role of an opposition party, so at that point he basically kept putting his entire presidency on black and spinning the wheel.
Limbaugh says what he says even though everyone knows his name and address. What do people know about you?

Attached: 1530924332078.png (636x509, 811K)

1/10 lazy fake bait.. except Lindsey Graham is, in fact a ginormous faggot

THIS

Rush needs more race realism and to redpill his audience on the demographic doom hitting the West.

Attached: MeltingPot.jpg (1359x1600, 398K)