whats the deal?

Attached: juicy.png (1024x1023, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/
archive.is/nDUBD
youtube.com/watch?v=MW21lp833Vo
twitter.com/AdamCarollaShow/status/837326852330938369
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try not making accusations and sticking with the facts. The video does all we need, without claiming actual pedo status

what video?

dan harmon

the rick and morty vid?

this is Michael Ian Black(schwartz)

it's called Daryl and is about a baby rapist with a heart of gold. Gunna kill his career

will this be deleted?

ketchup

bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/

It's called Pizzagate. There's a reason the shills are trying to change it to pedogate.

Attached: 1506648844545.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Lost, this actually happened?

Attached: IMG_9616.png (1000x1007, 464K)

100 Percent real as always. Just Disinformation as well as thread deletion.

Attached: 1532275890871.jpg (760x819, 95K)

Welp, you just killed the thread.
>saying his name like that

archive.is/nDUBD

Attached: web.png (4540x2448, 145K)

Attached: HeatherOrourke.png (858x4522, 1.61M)

no, calling him a pedo does

OH. FUCK.
COLBERT NO.
This is why you're resisting Trump so hard.
You...you're one of them.

Attached: ahhhhhhh.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

>what have you done

so its true half chan is purgeing these kind of threads?

Remember when Colbert was funny and based? Too bad he shilled out.

bigtime

what are you talking about

whats the reason?...not following you, nor your info graphic...

so Im guessing this thread is not on Jow Forums anymore

Attached: juicy 2.0.jpg (4096x4096, 2.36M)

Hubris and symbolism will be their Achilles' Heel.

Bump

All the celeb pedos felt so safe under the Obama admin.

They got too comfortable and couldn't help themselves.

Now.... well.... oops.

how the fuck does this shit go for 5 years and nobody says anything?

Really corrupt State Dept.

but muh rick and morty fetish. this is who you autists worship bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/

Normies first red pill?
That's cute

Reminder: Use Rules for Radicals against them. Don't be afraid to contact advertisers and networks to have your voices heard ;^) Never forget what they did to Million Dollar Extreme.

Hillary was "supposed to win." The mafia was supposed to have it all set up, and they were going to turn into something like the UK abuse rings.

I love how we have zero evidence of this guy actually committing crimes and we are trying to give the #meetoo movement a dose of their own medicine even though they go after people who have actually commited physical harm against people. Are we the real sjw's?

No. He was always 2nd fiddle to carrel

Nice propaganda.

weak attempt

Also, Podestas helped fund his sister's run for office. He's sold his soul.

Attached: 1511460765368.png (3840x2160, 1.75M)

Attached: 1507115552079.png (1700x1000, 109K)

kill ALL PEDOPHILES.

Sometimes the pure cancer that Jow Forums generates gets out of hand. This is one such examples. Many examples of it exist.

whats weak about it fat boy? if you wanna see something weak take a look at your brittle bones that have been fucked by your shitty diet and constant sitting in your computer chair. go outside and move around you fat fuck.

Attached: 1518788494380.png (696x876, 41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=MW21lp833Vo

Hey, you guys

Know what I'm in the mood for?

Look into vic berger and tim heidicker. I'd bet they're guilty of something considering every tweet theyve made since gunn has been trying to shift blame of therobitch

Attached: Screenshot_20180722-225841.png (1080x1920, 624K)

Attached: jewshown.png (354x504, 138K)

Ch-.. checked

hahahah i bet your a fat little boy that fears going to hell. it's clear by the shit you are peddling on here you little sjw. all of the sjw's on pol are out in full force because they hate liberals and people who hate fat boy big mac trump.

Also Bucks Restaurant. That is right next door to Comet Pedo Pong Pizza and is owned by Alefantis.

Jake Tapper is a confirmed pedo Satanist.

Of course it isn’t true you idiot. There are jokes. From a gay guy.

Don't you have some Vicente Fox videos to edit, Vic?

Sure, Showalter.

Hello vic

Attached: 1532233501058.gif (540x360, 1.7M)

Any thread with research gets deleted.

Funny how they always have to hide. Rats can't stand the light.

it gets deleted because you 15 iq fatboys keep making pathetic attempts at creating baseless claims. imagine if you could come up with something good but your fat cheeto fingers are too greasy and you fumble every attempt at any good content. leave the /pol shitposts to us libs. pol becomes shitty when you dumbass cuckedservatives come in here and start taking things seriously.

>is pizzagate real?
No, but pedophilia is and it's an elite game. For centuries and centuries, man has lusted for younger and younger women. Ages of consent were pretty low in the early days of this country and the stigma and taboo factor was not there. I don't feel personally that the punishment for a pedophile should be as harsh as the punishment for a heroin dealer who might have killed a dozen people with a bad batch because pedophilia is not a deadly crime.

It's a crime of sexual impulse and opportunity. There are men in this thread that have thought of fucking a high school junior or have walked through a mall checking out younger girls and don't lie and say you haven't.

One of what? A pedophile? Nah. Just has friends in high places.

>Now.... well.... oops.
>thinking that Trump Admin gives a shit

Attached: 1530690315370.gif (500x332, 997K)

Fuck off Vic

Shhh, sweetie. Your kiddie cape movies will go on. Just with a different pedo at the helm.

Swing and a miss

>whats the deal?

Jews. Same as the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and the time before, and...

It's mostly The_Donald and a hell of a lot of 40-60 year olds wanting to debunk a theory.

I dont find your post funny. Sorry.

>Mexican detesting pedophilia
Oh, the irony.

Yes, pizzagate is real

>blaming the Jews for every problem you've ever had in your entire life.

Attached: 1527994292152.jpg (1677x943, 154K)

Can you prove it? Theories and hypotheticals are not proof.

It's ok, basedboy, you will get Rocket's origin story, along with a bedouin circumcised benis.

yeah you caught me on Vic Berger, I'm on here trolling the little fat fucks making baseless pedo claims against people because you guys got triggered by metoo catching all of your people. you guys are just chubby little sjw's. you hate yourselves. you afraid of death and you are afraid of hell. off yourselves already.

These jokes are funny as fuck. It's just edgy humor.

You’re trying way too hard

Attached: 0AFFB3DB-B283-4EC0-8ADA-FD8EF7507B02.jpg (619x925, 174K)

hes right mike is a fucking rapist. but when trump said he grabbed women by the pussy 15 years ago they fired the guy who laughed at that retarded comment.

as long as we distance from mike and the stupid pizza comments people keep linking into things like its some coded message the left can't say shit

>dumbass mexican can't say so᠌y

Attached: 1507313653128.png (1312x1400, 783K)

not to the fat conservative cuckboys on pol though. its their chance to silence speech again. taking after their favorite boy nixon. they hate that actual pedos and sexual harassers are getting taken down in hollywood.

But both of them have the same implications

"Am I doing it right, daddy?"

Attached: ivanka-trump-lap-dance.jpg (873x491, 73K)

i love how tens of women have come out against trump and he has even been caught on tape describing sexual harassment and you fat cheeto boys say nothing. but when a comedian makes a joke about taboo or edgy topics you guys get triggered like the true sjw's you are.

>say instead of type

Running out of onions, fuccboi? Elsagate vids will pump you up.

"I'll always be your favorite, won't I, daddy?"

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-14.jpg (524x660, 50K)

Attached: 1525214127742.png (850x400, 167K)

Shut up, so᠌yboy Mexican bitch.

Jokes on you, I'm not a Trump supporter.

Life isn't fair user.

I'll never get tired of this

Seriously though. Any thread with research gets deleted. Any thread that gets derailed by shills is allowed to stay up.

"Daddy, am I a good kisser?"

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-09.jpg (524x660, 40K)

Why is Ben Shapiro so quick to defend Hollywood on this?

We're using your own weapon against you and we're not going to stop.

Look at me, I'm the social justice warrior now.

Attached: 1508132274332.jpg (1024x962, 126K)

Lady Justice is blind user

what can we do?

Just remember it is never about the posters its about the hundreds or thousands lurking and silently judging.

"God, I wish daddy didn't get me these ugly braces"

Attached: donald-trump-ivanka-akward-moments-04.jpg (524x660, 51K)

I'm here all night, smegmaboi. Remember: everything will he fine, your kiddie supahhero movies will still be made.

FOUND ANOTHER MEMBER
ADAM COROLLA!!!
twitter.com/AdamCarollaShow/status/837326852330938369

Attached: ADAM.png (644x432, 77K)

i hope this fucker burns

so annoying