WTF GRUMPF

FUCKING NAZI

Attached: IMPECH.png (1354x586, 616K)

I fail to see a problem

If you were illegally made "legal," you're still fucking illegal.

Can't blame the man for righting wrongs.

what if your parents are from germany but you where born in america, is that basically legal ankor baby? he cant depart people who where born here and never been to a diffrent country

Fake

PRAISE THE LORD GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: lanzinger2.jpg (2396x2417, 3.26M)

I guess that means trump is divorcing Melania and deporting her. Uh oh.

> illegally made "legal,"

is this the best they can come up with now? You can see the desperation so easily now

Anchor babies are “””citizens”””, they still have to go back.

Deport all non whites.Gas the kikes.MAGA

There is a reason on every government form, from a driver’s license application to a tax return, “U.S. Citizen” is the only one that doesn’t come with a bunch of baggage attached to it. “Naturalized” is about to mean “Definitely not a...” so save us some tax dollars and just pack your bags now please.

like clockwork

Attached: 5JeFTRAUV1BCTfIkSb8GHsVnHjbkM9cYMSSG3NPEc7c.png (640x458, 219K)

/thread

fpbp

don't expect librulz to understand anything that doesn't have to do with their feelings and marxist professor's ideology.

Attached: 8d0.jpg (680x573, 11K)

This refers to naturalized citizens, who have always been subject to loss of citizenship for lying/perjury during the process. That's how alleged ex-Nazis (camp guards, etc.) have been deported to Israel or Germany for alleged war crimes, for example.

>conservatives actually read the article and call out the ridiculous click-bait fake headline
>DELET
>DELET
lol

Attached: wtfWTF.png (819x574, 45K)

If you were born on US soil, you are automatically a US citizen under the Constitution's 14th Amendment.

Fucking saved

This is what I voted for

LITERALLY BLIMPLER!

>cops target criminals

DRUORFT IS DONE!

Saved

Checked

Attached: check em!.jpg (700x512, 82K)

>russians are solely responsible for the rising worldwide nationalism and resurgence of fascism
wat?

fpbp

Sage

Lol pls be real

some debts are forgiven for this.