GRUMPF

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: gmpr.png (672x563, 547K)

Mexico: National Average IQ =88.
And we get the dumb ones.

...Too bad?

it really does take brains to make the top leadership positions tbqh senpai

Low IQ, wonder why they don't get to the top.

The truth is, doing retarded SJW shit makes any organization weak. Even the best funded organization in the world, us military.

Attached: Do_You_Expect_Me_To_Care.png (449x642, 450K)

>EYY GRINGO LET US CONTROL YOUR NUKES ESE
fuck right off

>those mixed uniforms and total lack of ability to actually march in formation

Attached: 1466924177254.jpg (600x739, 193K)

>count how many x is in y
>complain

I wish I went into journalistic research.

the spic indians, which are 95% of what come here, are dumb af. i haven't met one yet that could have had an iq above 100

>we don't let invaders control our military
>we just let them join

>Transition period
>Awkward camera angle
>The person "out of formation" is calling the orders for the march
This is all fairly normal stuff frankly. If you aren't calling out cadence and orders from near the center and side of the formation then you are likely to not be heard.

i saw a video were a spick private slapped his sgt in the face. he was discharged with full bennies. even after bragging about doing it online

What a time....

Attached: Blank+_446d301ecaf5587761368f9e20372abc.jpg (502x454, 49K)

Maybe because they are lazy and stupid?

The US needs to hand it's nuclear armaments over to Nigerian goat herders. You're a racist bigot if you disagree.

>mixed uniforms
>can't march properly
>0 discipline

USA is not better than mexican subhuman army, just nogs, mexicans + cocaine and uniforms

Attached: chilean_militar_parade.jpg (564x423, 53K)

>beaner gangs send beaner youth into the military to get trained in basic squad level combat shit, and they leave after a few years to run drugs
>gee, I wonder why they never stay in the military long

yet you just blatantly copied prussian military tradition

>copied

we paid them for teach how to army, you can't copy wait you paid for

Attached: 14627338737387.png (684x1380, 649K)

nailed it

If you actually think drill, and ceremony are that important, you're fucking retarded. Most modern armies don't even teach it anymore outside of the most basic things.

>If you actually think drill, and ceremony are that important

thats the difference between a proper army and militia, actually american "army" has no much difference with an african guerrilla, besides the bigger spending in better guns

Attached: 99781687126421.jpg (2116x450, 405K)

this. other user needs to brush up on his drill manual

>thinking marching is relevant to warfighting

If niggers can manage it then something is wrong with them, not the government.

That was the dumbest thing I've seen on Jow Forums in at least a year. Drill, and ceremony comes from the Napoleonic era of warfare. It's entirely irrelevant in the context of modern warfare.

Attached: 1815615.gif (680x499, 1.49M)

And we love that you kept the spark of german military Tradition going.

the mixed uniforms is just because of a transition period between the UCP pattern and the OCP. the Army is phasing in the new uniforms and current soldiers are not required to purchase the new pattern until sometime in 2019. Everybody's upset about it because there are too many uniform changes and nobody wants to look all fucked up but this is the best way to do the phase out. But IMO the new OCP looks fucking sick so it's worth it. I hope we stay at OCP for a long ass time.

Lurk moar nu/pol/

Attached: 11755442_1443617452632799_2171783987430456049_n.jpg (504x720, 70K)

>current soldiers are not required to purchase
>purchase

Uniforms are supposed to be provided by the army (the State)

Oh, I know. I got out right as units were starting to require people to buy multicams. I was just commenting on how retarded the substandard Texan was being.

You get a clothing allowance you retarded nigger. This, and you're the one using plebbit spacing you fucking newfag.

I hope it lasts long, probably we'll get bombed by some (((american))) neocons government bc our army looks too nazi.

Attached: 1527321806134.png (1228x2851, 877K)

the pie slap one?

>You get a clothing allowance you retarded nigger.

why do they wear different shit then motherfucker? why the fuck are you dumb amerigoblins so motherfucking stupid subhuman? No wonder why yo got assraped by 4'5 chinese farmers with no shoes and outdated URSS equipment in Vietnam, holy fucking shit you're worse than mexico, central-america tier quality.

>inb4 muh military spending to defend israel, muh aircraft carriers with Israeli flag.

Attached: 98437598235.gif (320x180, 1.68M)

Seen it happen

It must've been at the exact time a few years ago when they introduced the new combat uniform (other branches call them utility uniforms), basic training units got them first, and everyone else was rolled out within the year

>URSS
>horrible spelling
>still using plebbit spacing
You really need to go back
Not everyone had changed over at the time the photo was taken, because it wasn't required yet, and people would rather spend their clothing allowance on other shit.

Attached: 1493502783517.jpg (1024x865, 277K)

These are the jews being worried about the military being used against them.

the equipment the communist Vietnamese had was state of the art. they were a professionally trained army and had the backing of China and USSR, including embedded Russian special forces.

The best part is, their collective net worth, is probably more than your entire country's.

Attached: 65151065.jpg (1000x600, 312K)

So is their weight

Attached: 1b368c0e4fdec7e240a64f4b4583414c.jpg (224x225, 6K)

/thread

You're kind of reinforcing the third world country thing with that you know?

Attached: 651651651.png (593x540, 306K)

Still better than dying for Israel. Why don't your soldiers wear jewish uniforms instead? that would make much more sense, being jewish puppets just like your president lmao.

Attached: 1512355091323.jpg (964x1148, 520K)

That chart is outright false, but I do find it rather funny how interested you third worlders are in our dicks.

>That chart is outright false
>"Everything that blows up my ass is false"
Literally tumblr, have fun dying for Israel and paying your taxes for jews.

Attached: 1492841163628.jpg (946x798, 99K)

>Everything that blows up my ass is false
Jow Forums is an English board.
>Literally tumblr
>Literally

>Chile, a country that hasn't been in a real war since the 1800's, talking shit about the strongest military power on Earth
>we held onto a bunch of stuff we bought from the Germans in the 1930's, we're cool as fuck!
Let me know when Chilean soldiers actually do anything other than parades dressed as wannabe wehrmacht

Attached: 1525407909502m.jpg (1024x767, 115K)

I love Trump, but your banter is on fire today. Keep it up.

Is that a nog woman in right-center?