If Japan so civilized, why do their people dress like savages, buttocks on full display, when left to their own devices?

If Japan so civilized, why do their people dress like savages, buttocks on full display, when left to their own devices?

It seems European cultures were the only ones that practiced public modesty.

Attached: 7a54733f3aad55454dd29ceb36bf909a.jpg (342x500, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D40fXVzaU80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nudity#Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4
youtu.be/7cufG2Dlxvk
youtube.com/watch?v=JlrNNZYisQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It seems European cultures were the only ones that practiced public modesty.
And look how that turned out

"traditional japanese culture"

Attached: W020070121542608747355.jpg (450x307, 44K)

BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BODY

WHY AREN'T YOU BEING ASHAMED OF YOUR BODY

>He doesn't know about FKK

They're wearing nothing worse than a swimsuit.

it's not civilized, it's pure degeneracy and goyim slavery

This coming from the country whose cultural exports are Nicki Minaj etc.

>behold, our civilizational equals

Attached: third worlders who got lucky.jpg (1000x668, 672K)

>Coming from the beaner

Attached: 1531337714250.png (258x544, 105K)

Lol the way you wrote that drew my memory elsewhere, pic related

Attached: donald-trump-barney-frank-tweet.png (641x340, 14K)

keep telling yourself that

Attached: DBU5m_ZWAAMr_Un.jpg (663x467, 61K)

No shame

Attached: 6c5048b37f412cd11c980f97f5bbea51.jpg (236x354, 17K)

they happy boys

Attached: 1501515725624.jpg (720x707, 66K)

But that's Jewish culture

Because ass>boobs fucking faggot.

>da joos
non-jews have willingly adopted "jew" culture en masse. nobody's being forced to act like a degenerate

Attached: downie.png (403x448, 53K)

>muuhhh culture

Attached: sad.jpg (530x859, 55K)

>japan is bas-

Attached: sadpanda.jpg (500x460, 79K)

>he knows

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-07-23 11-29-25.png (109x130, 23K)

From Kanamara Matsuri, the Japanese cultural festival where they literally worship a giant penis.

Attached: retards.jpg (590x394, 34K)

>MY ANCESTORS

Attached: greek pottery.jpg (780x1041, 257K)

She's a qt and that's a great ass

this

Yeah everyone knows. I liked the other traditional matsuri with fireworks and nice food stallks, but the penis worshipping one was fun as hell: you KNOW why all the girls are mirin and smiling at you and your friends.
That cutie with tan and bleached hair? oh she knows.

Attached: X5WQ3BA7XFHAXDG35KFPSCEA24.jpg (1400x913, 196K)

Me in middle o
Laying on back

>yup this is trad superior culture

Attached: 33427242325_353e6d60f9_b.jpg (1024x939, 424K)

gay pride or traditional culture?

Attached: 2892582910_d873317c32_b.jpg (680x1024, 364K)

Boy you are SEETHING, senpai. What do you think of the corrida de toros? or the cheese downhill? or the carnevale di venezia?
What do you have? No one is judging your culture. youtube.com/watch?v=D40fXVzaU80

It's traditional culture in Japan.

For some reason, Japanese people of the past didn't seem to like pants or shoes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_nudity#Japan

Attached: 1525990766911.jpg (1247x973, 371K)

Because there is nothing wrong with pagan virility. Greek men competed in the Olympics buck naked. Civilization requires a vestige of the primal to have the strength to defend against true barbarism.

Attached: frank_frazetta_fireandice.jpg (861x1200, 322K)

lol chinese and koreans and basically majority of other asian nations from Middle East to Vietnam wore strict clothing that reveals almost none unlike you eurocucks with breast revealing degenerency.

>gay yakuza in pride parade
I'm confused

Its almost like they live on a subtropical island or something

Japanese culture maintains its traditionalism by allowing outlets for unacceptable behavior. Why do you think anime exists?

youtube.com/watch?v=lgZegNgm8N4

Attached: Ride The Tiger Jonathan Bowden.png (1296x1291, 2.12M)

stfu about shit you don't know anything about. Pic related.

Look up Friekorperkulture too faggot.

Attached: gayreeks.jpg (612x424, 43K)

too bad they dont let gurl out at this anymore

/thread

Say what you will, they are light years better than niggers.

Modesty is cuck shit for faggots. If you got it, flaunt it and shoot anyone that tries to take it.

That's because they're savages who happen to be good at capitalism and memorizing things.
Okay, show me the penis worship cults and women parading with their tits out.

Attached: DEGENERACY.jpg (850x963, 192K)

>t. mestizo lardass jelly of other cultures
Not everyone enjoys pig screaming, hamburger eating constest, getting shot at or being mugged by niggers. Sorry it's not your cup of tea, senpai.

Attached: Crazy-Woman-Does-Her-Best-Hog-Calling-Impression.jpg (550x309, 25K)

weak wh*te man is afraid of the Altaic Japanese Bvll
youtu.be/7cufG2Dlxvk

Attached: average_american_poltard.jpg (750x734, 99K)

>OP sperging out over people having a great time at a traditional culture festival
Honestly I think this is just a case of the OP being a mutt with no culture of his own and is just insanely bitter at seeing other people enjoying what he can never have: a connection to ones ancestry.

lol no

Attached: tradtittyhanbok.jpg (380x549, 25K)

>gggrrrrrr evil degenerates with their centuries old beliefs and rituals! HOW DARE THEY?!
Jesus m8, calm the fuck down. I realize you're a mutt like me with no lineage or family history, no ancient beliefs or traditions, but just relax. So what if they go topless and dance around some idol thing? Who cares? Why is this making you so butthurt? You'll never even meet any of those people, let alone experience anything like it. All I see are a homogenous group of people doing something culturally significant and look where they are now, a homogenous nation where Jap girls marry Jap men and have Jap kids. It's more than you can say about western Europe or the US, that's for sure....

American education and hypocrisy at it's finest.

>If Japan so civilized

Attached: 1504404856521.png (500x913, 230K)

Rabid weeaboo defending third worlders

>Memeflag -- check

Attached: ooga booga.jpg (550x345, 61K)

DAS RITE

MAKE THEM LIFT THAT PENIS STATUE

>cleanest country on the planet
>most advanced tech for the average citizen
>one of the safest place to visit
>savage

Attached: 1498486001801.png (1024x1024, 11K)

Not an excuse for civilized countries. Vietnam is much hotter than Japan, yet their traditional clothing covers them up to the wrist.

That wh*te bitch finna git raped

Patriarchal society best society

Attached: 1519935318964.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

>If you got it, flaunt it
this

You know who wants the world to be ashamed of their bodies? PEOPLE WITH UGLY BODIES

Because a bunch of fat white women in pussy hats hating the "patriarchy" is a sign of an advanced culture

Ever heard of Bacchus?
Cybele? Freya?
We have it in our histories too.
We've simply adopted Christianity while the Japs have kept their ancestor worship of Shintoism.

Dude on left has a nice ass. No homo

>DURR NUDITY IZ BAD HURR

Dumb muttposter

Attached: 1513104074228.png (547x433, 16K)

true we all make our own choices, unplug the drug and stop subscribing to jewish bullshit.

Shit nigger, I wasn't planning on busting out Ouendan tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=JlrNNZYisQc

>The Kanamara Matsuri is centered on a local penis-venerating shrine. The legend being that a jealous sharp-toothed demon hid inside the vagina of a young woman the demon fell in love with and bit off penises of two young men on their wedding nights.[6] After that the woman sought help from a blacksmith, who fashioned an iron phallus to break the demon's teeth, which led to the enshrinement of the item

fucking based.

This begs the question, what were ancient euro undies like, and are there any pictures of qtπς wearing them?

>JUST RAM IT IN

We had Jews though, whats the yellow man's excuse?

Shame from nakedness has always been the litmus test for fully sentient human vs subhuman, because Adam & Eve felt shame at their nakedness. This is part of why Europeans rightfully looked down on the tribal ooga boogas.

Attached: 631871164.jpg (683x1024, 583K)

go fuck your dog leaf the mutt meme is stale

inb4 he posts another

because fig leafs are so much more modest than rope-diapers

Attached: fig leaf.jpg (700x700, 31K)

How can anyone image the left would do so much damg. Oh thats right their opponents are virtue signalling prudes.

Yeah

Attached: Villa_romana_bikini_girls.jpg (1280x832, 311K)

Because the people who dressed like that during the historical periods in question were the ashigaru, aka the slave niggers. Peasant class that owned nothing but its breath and an obligation to serve.
The peasant class hasn't survived, but the style has.
It's kept in order as a form of tradition, to honour.

It's like having the Olympics full nude just because the Greeks did it.
Imo they should be. Greeks did it first, no matter how Jewish the modern version always has been.

I SEE A NIPPLE

Attached: 1272266863440.jpg (299x419, 13K)

>European Cultures
>Public modesty
You do know there are Nude beaches all over Europe. I don't think you have ever left the US have you?

>this Jewish book has all the facts!

>a festival commemorating the world's first metal dildo being invented to satiate an adultress
10/10 keeping marriage safe again

well that's obviously because of Jewish influence

What the fuck is wrong with Americans

The "underwear" is really athletic gear to keep their titties from flopping around.

>Public nudity was quite normal and commonplace in Japan until the Meiji Restoration. Commodore Matthew Perry's interpreter Rev. S. Well Williams wrote "Modesty, judging from what we see, might be said to be unknown, for the women make no attempt to hide the bosom, and every step shows the leg above the knee; while men generally go with the merest bit of rag, and that not always carefully put on. Naked men and women have both been seen in the streets, and uniformly resort to the same bath house, regardless of all decency. Lewd motions, pictures and talk seem to be the common expression of the viler acts and thoughts of the people, and this to such a degree as to disgust everybody."

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

weebs on suicide watch

this thread is all true
please do not come to japan

ah I see

And the bottoms are probably so the roasties don't start flapping in the breeze

Wish I knew. youtube.com/watch?v=D40fXVzaU80

Did a Japanese man fuck your wife?

Attached: 1520873438755.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

do the rope thongs ever ride up?

They must be completely shit-encrusted by the time the festival is over.

...do you ever steal them from cute girls?

Attached: Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009.jpg (770x904, 110K)

>Underwear was, however, not commonly worn in Japan until after WWII despite the government's attempts to impose Western standards. The disastrous 1923 earthquake in Tokyo was widely used as a pretext to enforce them, as government propaganda claimed that many women perished because they were afraid to jump or climb out of ruined or burning buildings due to their kimonos flying open and exposing their privates. In reality, it had more to do with lack of proper building standards and traditional Japanese homes being constructed with flammable paper and wood; moreover, there was no evidence that women were concerned about accidentally exposing themselves, especially since the majority of Japanese at this time still wore traditional outfits with no undergarments.

>After WWII, when Japan was occupied by the Allied military, public nudity was more extensively suppressed and Western clothing, which included boxer shorts, briefs, brassieres, and panties, became normal.

We literally tricked/forced them into becoming civilized like two generations ago.

>modesty
The fuck are you on user. Does it bother you that people do different things than you?

Japan is white though, So I don't get what this man is saying.

Attached: fl20130730mma.jpg (2320x1646, 2.62M)

>They must be completely shit-encrusted
user, you're supposed to wipe after shitting...

My ass is hairy as fuck i wouldn't be able to wear this without having the hair split in half and hanging from both sides of the thong.

Attached: 1526951408098.jpg (283x283, 19K)

Pre Christian Europeans did weird shit like this too. Romans wrote that Germanics were a bunch of barbarians.

>walked around naked in public up until post-WWII
>Perry was a massive weeb and even he was disgusted

There's literally no way Japanese people have an instinct for shame at nudity or any sense of modesty. This is Africa-tier.

You are American-tier

If you sit on your knees all the time why not maximize airflow and comfort?

Attached: 761c9b65-352c-48f4-a748-10f174d0915d-388x540.jpg (388x540, 49K)

>Being this delusional

>>Underwear was, however, not commonly worn in Japan until after WWII
Coincidence I think not.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5OS81ODgvb3JpZ2luYWwvaGlyb3NoaW1hLWJvbWItTk8t (660x479, 53K)

meanwhile in Europe and North America women have hundreds of partners before 30 and the whole society is basically going the way of the eldar in warhammer 40k