Reminder that Eisenhower killed this man

What military kills their own leading general? To be honest, his Blood is upon every American.

Attached: Pattonphoto.jpg (510x600, 59K)

Good, fuck this rank buying faggot.

Reminder: attacking Russia is suicide

Attached: 1530594536635.jpg (601x750, 130K)

t.communist faggot

Ike the Kike.

Attached: TERRIBLE-SWEDISH-JEW.jpg (500x431, 129K)

Are you an American Soldier?

Japs got away with it.

many names and faces but all the same, always me

we don't know if Ike did it

Attached: mario_no.png (1000x1515, 47K)

Patton was assassinated because he realized that WWII was fought to establish Jewish supremacy in Germany.

He needed to in order to carry out the Rhineland Genocide.

It's fucking weird, i'm guessing he was Illuminati related to the Bonniers who pretended to be German-American.

Because he realized who was behind America.

Read Target Patton: The Plot to Assassinate General George S. Patton by Robert Wilcox.

He was from a German farm family in Kansas. Never heard of jew farmers except in the old testament

How did Patton die? The short story is that he sustained spinal cord and neck injuries in an automobile accident near Neckarstadt, Germany. He passed away from pulmonary embolism as a result of the accident.

Doesn't explain why the other automobile drove straight into the car of a general.

On December 9, 1945

On December 21 1945

plenty of time to inform the world if it was ike...get the fuck out bill

its call karma or accident...patton was a dick on so many levels

There is only one God and his name was not patton

Remove memeflag.

Course he wasn't perfect. But his blood is upon America. Also remove memeflag.

if I was patton I'd had used those 12 days asking for God's forgiveness for all those young men he killed on both sides of the war...the only blood on anyone hands are the stains patton created by playing God

i dont have to remove my flag. if you dont like it then dont reply to my comments...how do i know if youre not behind a proxies

this man killed millions of people because he thought human lives where meaningless...i pray God have mercy on his soul. considering he didnt show empathy for those he commanded

Trump looks a lot like him doesn't he...

It wasn't Eisenhower.
Maybe FDR
Or that shit fuck Montgomery.
Eisenhower's farewell address warned about "the Military Industrial Complex" aka zog.

You stupid nigger. Patton was an Army General. One of the best. He killed a shit ton of people because the job of the Army he was in charge of during WWII was to kill people until the Germans surrender. That's how wars work you stupid faggot. Or would you rather he had just had a sensing session with the Germans?

By the way, nigger and or nigger lover, if Hitler had won, your black ass just might not be here. lol

kike

FDR was Stalin's stooge. It could well have been him, don't know enough about Montgomery.

hitler lose so that a nothing, you type like you are over 350lbs lastly you best leave and never return

for all I know you are the kike prove youre white

Patton was assassinated because the Bushes and other fascist warmongering cocksuckers pulled off their coup and subverted the USA into a golem that exists solely to spread death and destruction for the profit of the bankers and arms dealers.

why can't you people see that nothing good was gonna come from this war after hitler lose...

You have to be 18 to post here.

It was Eisenhower who ordered the deaths of 1.5 million German civilians and soldiers.