Be symbol of rebellion throughout all of history

>be symbol of rebellion throughout all of history
>in present era be symbol of tolerance, apathy, and niceness
What went wrong?

Attached: A0A24F39-8055-4E78-9823-E7068658715D.jpg (512x512, 47K)

>A light haired, blue eyed white man with European features was born to a Jewish virgin in the desert.

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

People confuse forgiveness, mercy, and love with tolerance.

Attached: 1530933297376.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

>a man born in a Roman province
>Talmud claims the father was a European

I think you got that wrong. He fulfilled the OT through his blood and sacrifice.

Attached: 98872998-6F36-4236-8CEB-C6C2CE0F31CD.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

Christianity is a very contemptable thing because of its sicko seedy semiticky cringy inner message of cross-breeding. Christianity is just crypto pro-Semitic Judiaism. Verily, the goal of Christianity is to get everyone genetically related to one hairy Abraham. It's a cross-breeding outreach program. Jews wanted to cross-breed and that's why they invented Christianity and fake Jesus, when they did, to get into Europe.

Not according to the Jews.

Sometimes you just gotta go with the flow and treat your neighbor the way God wanted. Thank the Lord for his chosen people the sacred Jews or else we wouldn’t have Jesus to teach us the ways of invading Iraq and Mexicanizing our daughters. The Old Testament was also made by Satan or something.

He's Jewish

so basically a brownish mulatto

Yep Jesus was totally a Jew. Pure brown Khazarian kike born of Israelis. Big nose and everything. Probably had tay sachs too. Remember, can’t be Christian without supporting greatest ally.

oh im so happy jesus fulfilled his mission by dying. im sooo glad we have white genocide but at least jesus can say
>mission accomplished
fuck off

The inquisition was disbanded and freemasons took over the Church.

Okay Christfags, riddle me THIS:

1.) Why do I feel so bad for mistreating gay people if they are bound for hell?

2.) Why have SO many Christians been corrupted from the original path, so many heretical denominations sprung up, and God has done NOTHING? Remember when he got mad and took action at a single city being degenerate?

3.) How do you reconcile your goals for white purity with Jesus teachings'? His teachings definitely don't go so far as to support establishing an ethnostate and all the mass killings/displacements that would need to happen for that.

Attached: based debate man.jpg (900x1200, 88K)

Stop being retarded

Attached: 1530135205657(1).jpg (725x566, 141K)

Yeah, except palestinians =/= niggers

Attached: 1095021827.jpg (460x346, 24K)

I tried to post in your thread but it got 404'd - would you please pray that Christ strengthens my faith and provide me with willpower to stave off temptations?

I'm not even a Christian or a white nationalist, but even I can answer your stupid questions.

1.) Forgiveness is a thing and people can change. Hell is god's to give and not yours.

2. That's the nature of sin.
About Sodom and Gamorrah, the answer is Christ. God doesn't have to destroy things after Jesus made a new covenant with man.

3. 'If your right eye causes you to stumble, pluck it out.'

1.) You should love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:34-40
NO sin unforgivable save blaspheming the holy spirit Matthew 12:31-32

2.) God's done plenty like for instance, promising to preserve his word. Psalm 12:7
It's our job to heed it. Remember it's freewill.
In Matthew 24:37-39 Jesus said that;
>But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
>For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
>And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

3.) I only have one goal, to partake in christ's kingdom.
Jesus said in John 2:15-17 to;
>Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

>For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

>And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Attached: 1531270838995.jpg (996x1000, 168K)

1) Do you feel bad "mistreating" other degenerates like crackheads?

2) Sodom was a warning. As for heretical sects, Jesus decries the ones that existed at the time: the Pharisees. Heretical denominations spring up because of free will, and many were purged. Unlike the Frankists (like you) who numbers are uncountable among the Jewish population today.

3) The Bible speaks on wars. A man has a right to defend his family from someone breaking into house. A people have a right to defend themselves from invaders.

Yes. The mods deleted my thread. I'm gonna share my email and my skype with people now so people can talk to me. =)

My Skype ryoko.zekem Email [email protected]

Amen.

no one cares about you retard holy shit

I see what you're saying but that girl isn't Palestinian
She would get stoned for wearing shit like that

And who are you?

1. I don't hate gays

2. You are a sodomite

3. You are a sodomite

1. Because you aren't commanded to mistreat people, rather uplift people. Everyone is infinitely loved by God, but by not repenting of sins such as homosexual sexual relationships you choose to not accept God's mercy. You feel bad because you aren't acting Christlike.

2. Freewill. And Christ promises us that one day he will return in glory to clean the earth permanently and completely of sin.

3. White purity isn't my goal. But I believe that Westerns have every right to preserve their culture. You can want to stay white with out being racist or wishing ill on other races.

Attached: 1530489231185.jpg (1024x860, 102K)

>Talmud claims the father was a European
>Talmud claims
>the father was a European
user you're committing heresy of the highest order here

pedo priests and church that protects them

Churches represent what societies around them do. Spirituality comes from environment. Just under 100 years ago Finnish priests preached about virtue of killing Russians, now they are zealous about peaceful multiculturalism.

Antinomianism.

>Finnish priests preached about virtue of killing Russians
Source?

No one actually reads the Bible anymore. No one realizes that Jesus basically died for speaking out against the jews. He's literally /ourSavior/ and /our Lord/.

That second one is not the Jesus Christ that my church preaches about, O.P.

this

Well even historians say he wasn't fully Jewish through his mom anyways.

I'd rather read blog posting than whiny faggot posting

No clue about english sources, but there is quite a lot of Finnish literature about Lutheran priests of 1910s-40s who were dominantly nationalist, some of them (Elias Simojoki who took part in 20s independent military expeditions in Karelia for example) edgy as fuck even by Jow Forums-standards.

Ffs. Jesus was a dark hair, dark skinned jew nose arab looking scruffy hairy male. Enough with this image within brainwashed ideology of modern Christianity. Not even the most bluest eyed of Assyrian or modern day Syrians are as blue eyed and white skinned as how 'Jesus Christ' is portrayed in the modern day.

>Elias Simojoki who took part in 20s independent military expeditions in Karelia
That's awesome.

From Wiki.: Strongly influenced by Russophobia, the student Simojoki addressed a rally on 'Kalevala Day' in 1923 with the slogan "In the name of Finland's lost honour and her coming greatness, death to the Ruskis."

How do you know what the people in that area looked like 2000 years ago. Just 20 years ago, almost everyone in California looked like a white person that claimed to be an American. Now, everyone in California looks like a brown turd from Mexico, and most of them will claim to be this same "American" people.

the jews fulfilled it through jewry and blood sacrifice

Jesus basically told the Jews they were longer the chosen race and their kvetching hasn't stopped for more than 2000 years now.

>what went wrong?
The Filioque

Attached: 18622270_1703974179620531_2792128597921314329_n.jpg (470x960, 65K)

It's an idealized painting you fucking idiot. Christians admit this. No one actually thinks this is what Jesus looks like.

Look to Orthodox icons to get a real picture of what Jesus looks like (in flesh, that is), or to modern day Palestinians and Syrians.

Attached: he could have looked something like this.jpg (450x600, 28K)

I'm starting to think this way, too.

>implying that your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
Ivan, please.

Pretty sure that the popularity of communism proved that Easternism was a weak sort of heresy, user.

That didn't even make sense. Care to try again Rabbi?

>implying that your denomination is "orthodox" for more than greeks and slavs
pic related

the fact that it survived Islam, the Latins, and Communism while Western Christianity is dying because of it's own philosophy (rationalism) shows a lot to me.

Attached: 20229111_1779254742092474_6466957572296221897_n.png (600x474, 406K)

>muh jews
Yawn...

>it survived islam while losing byzantium
Your head isn't even on straight, heretic.

Are you saying Christ's Church is synonymous with the state? It lasted centuries before the founding of Byzantium, and in case you weren't aware the western Roman empire fell a millennia before Byzantium, does that make your church invalid?

also, your Pontiffs have said we're "schismatic but not heretical" and our sacraments "valid but illicit", Pope Francis even told Latins in Georgia not to try and convert the Orthodox Christians there. So why are you calling me heretic?

Attached: 1526430501664.jpg (1536x2048, 249K)

Your cult seems to be weak and cursed if people keep mass converting away, re: islam and commie-ism. Stop promoting spiritual decay.

>Christians converting to Islam and communism
That's mostly atheists and sad saps that want to larp as something.

>What went wrong?

Catholicucks

i'd say the gay painter

legend is that his painting portrayals were modeled after cesare borgia

The pioneering basedboy who turns the other cheek because he is a pussy his whole life, and then calls his daddy to send all the meanies to eternal hell.

Seriously though, why does every depiction of Jesus portray him as an androgynous faggot with low T?

basedboy. weird that it autocorrected to basedboy.

basedboy

Holy shit. why wont it let me say onions boy?

s o y b o y

kys newfag scum

he won

protestant denominations were a mistake...