MEANWHILE IN A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

MEANWHILE IN A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE

Attached: 152084923425.png (593x401, 48K)

Bin that drain cleaner, Nigel!
Blood fokking hell!!! INNIT?!

Bump

Fuck this shit

You need to cull the sand niggers ASAP

Islam doesn't belong anywhere in the world. Worst ideology ever created.

PART
A
R
C
E
L

The fucked up thing is that soon we will be like England. Things are slowly accepted and become normal. Brits have accepted acid attacks as a normal way of life. Sad.

Jews are the people who displaced them and jews are the people who invited them into the west.
Judaism is the true worst religion.

Not really mate. America has guns. Muslims are way more scared to operate openly in your streets because if they start raping girls or robbing guys with hydrochloric acid one of you patriots will put him down with freedom bullets.

>America has guns

Yeah for now.

wrf

Attached: 1527372369050.jpg (247x204, 11K)

first comment made me lol tho...

GOOD FUCKING LUCK EVER CONFISCATING LIKE 200 MILLION REGISTERED FIRE ARMS, 100 MILLION GHOST GUNS, AND A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF THROWAWAY UZIS AND AKS FROM MEXICO.
NOT TO MENTION AMERICA HAS SOME OF THE BIGGEST MUNITION FACTORIES IN THE WORLD SO 10-20 GUYS CAN LITERALLY KILL THE 1-2 SECURITY GUARDS AT THE PLANT AND WALK OUT WITH A TRUCK FULL OF FACTORY NEW AR-15S IN 30 MINUTES IN MOST MAJOR CITIES.

GUNS ARE HERE TO STAY FRIEND.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

forever fucktard leaf

Yes we have guns but for how long. That was my point.

BASED LEAF

You'll sooner run out of brass and lead than out of firearms.

>be english
>get melted by battery acid

rather get shot desu

Don't be a lamo, bin that drano!

DUMBEST SHIT EVER THE ENEMY OF THE CONSTITUTION WILL BE DEAD ALREADY AND THEN WE SHALL TURN OUR ATTENTION TO YOU MAPLE NIGGERS

Acid attacks aren't perpetrated by muslims, retards.

calm down Jow Forums, the boy is also Muslim

Found the Mohammad

Muslims do the raping.
Muslims do the stealing.
Muslims do the robbing.
Muslims throw the acid.
Muslims do the stabbing.
British people did these things at least half as much while they lived alone.
Muslims ruined Europe.
Muslims ruined Germany.
Muslims ruined France.
Muslims ruined Belgium.
Muslims ruined Sweden.
Muslims ruined Britain.
Muslims ruined the middle east.
Before muslims dominated the middle east it wasn't a desert, it was a tropical paradise.
Muslims are so stupid they literally ruined their own home countries, and no they will ruin everything else.

There's no evidence whatsoever that it's muslims. It's mostly niggers and also white trash.

>AMERICAN
>CALLING OTHERS THIRD WORLD
>ZIONIST TRUMP IN CHIEF WORSHIP
>PROBABLY ENSHRINED HIM IN HIS CHILDHOOD BEDROOM, POSTERS ON THE WALL OF HIM

KEEP ON POSTING CARTOONS GENIUS, YOU'RE GONNA MEME SO HARD YOU STOP BEING A MUTT NON-WHITE AND SAVE ZE WHITE RICE! ALL FROM POSTING CARTOONS! BASED XD

There is no such thing as white trash. You are trash. Your mother is fat, your father is balding, your brothers and sisters are inbred.
Everything the muslims do is disgusting.
Camel fuckers need to go home.

Not even Leafs are this bad. Congratulations on being the worst posters on Jow Forums

Are you capable of making an intelligent or well-informed comment? If no, then don't bother replying.

America is a third world country, and people don't recognise it...
I think that that's pretty god damn sad, that they don't recognise their own country as a third world, third rate, third class slum

Your skin is the color of my shit.
Opinion discarded.
Go fuck your goat and worship your pedophile prophet.

Never forget who allowed the muslims in. The symptoms shouldn't take all of the blame instead of the virus.

Attached: 1509665473480.jpg (720x710, 62K)

CONGRATS ON BEING NON-WHITE SUPPORTING A JEWISH ZIONIST PRESIDENT

Are you actually fucking retarded? I'm simply pointing out the fact that there is no evidence that muslims are the perpetrators of acid attacks. Most of these violent crimes in London are perpetrated by black gangs and increasingly by white youths (the moped thieves etc. who imitate the black gangs). Stating this fact is not a defence of muslims or islam, and believing something when it's not true is moronic.

Oi!

Youve got a loiscience for that Part and Parcel govnah?

Shut up Ahmed muslims are low IQ inbred cousin fuckers who belong in the desert where they came from.
You will never be British. You will always be a pedophile worshipping shitskin.
Don't you ever forget it.

The Acid Capital of the World.

>meanwhile in a prison country
>meanwhile in a muslim containment county
>meanwhile in Londanistan

BASED LEAF, MAY AMERICAN JESUS GRANT YOU AS MANY GUNS AS YOU HAVE WHITE CANADIAN CHILDREN

>its not Muslims
>its black people and the wiggers that like them imitating the Muslims

Those fucking mental aerobatics haven't been seen since the Battle of Briton. Quintessentially British.

Thanks bro. May Jesus grant you more White babies and more guns.

SOME ONE GET THIS LEAF A BITCH TO SUCK HIS MAPLE NUTS

I one up your theory and install a 3D extrusion titanium printer.

>la la la I won't listen to any information that contradicts my unsubstantiated opinion about what's going on

Here's the statistic about perpetrators for 2017:
African / Carribean: 248
White European: 124
Asian (aka Muslim): 50

Attached: boy-covering-his-ears-19006570.jpg (800x536, 45K)

Kek that poster on Twitter. Britain is no longer a country just a meme. Oi mate you got a loicense for that acid?

yeah well i say 248 niggers run a train on your snaggletoothed mother nightly how about that

Attached: 1505251930325.jpg (204x240, 12K)

Nice bbc statistics, Ahmed. Here, you can rape a child, thanks for your hard work.

They're police statistics you dense cunt. I'm posting in the interest of accuracy. Why do you want to believe it despite the evidence?

Gee, why shouldn't we trust our fellow bobbies? It's like you don't like a warm cup of child abuse scandal.

Attached: Loicense.gif (633x600, 176K)

White toddler targeted by 3 paki's.

pic related.

Front page every paper.

Attached: 48. Acid attack racial motive not ruled out.jpg (1044x1032, 270K)

>a acid
grammar btfo

Attached: nasim-aghdam-shooter-8.jpg (470x270, 50K)

are you talking about the delivery guy attacks done by gangs? because even then the acid attacks are mostly done by ahmed

Whiter than you bud

Everyone is tired of seeing the statistics on muslims raping, bombing, and murdering children. Perhaps you can enlighten us as to why you like fucking your sisters and mothers so much? We have the staggering statistics of muslim inbreeding, we just dont know how you justify it to yourselves.

All the Abrahamic religions need to be snuffed out.

Attached: MQA.jpg (760x686, 83K)

>Hurrr hurrr I said nigger aym jost lyk you guyz
Piss off.

Christianity is the only reason why White people are better.

but MUH ROME and MUH ODIN

>the parasite eating your asshole from the inside out is why you are healthy

GODDAMNIT LEAF THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE MOST PATRIOTIC THING IVE HEARD ALL DAY

Attached: 1521479827668.jpg (1280x1322, 407K)

Jesus = GOD (or son of GOD). Get it right Mohammed.

fuck off mohamed

Attached: muhammad faggot.jpg (600x681, 64K)

yeah most muslims are peaceful gays

Attached: Queer muslim.jpg (1250x833, 346K)

>Niggers aren't muslim

Attached: 1469077709685.jpg (600x600, 101K)

muslims fuck camels
inshallah
most muslims are actually gay, and they are very peaceful, only 10% of mulsims actaully fuck goats, they are the violent ones

Attached: sgt-w-eail.jpg (1360x1200, 167K)

>Athiesm

yea we get it... accuse your enemy of what you do
congratulations

if only you useful idiots read the rest of the strategy guide

ps can anyone in you fucking retard cult tell me if they are any types of hats that are out of style?

this is very important