Are you ready for homosexual female Catholic priests, Jow Forums?

Are you ready for homosexual female Catholic priests, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1532256371126.png (759x451, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/vatican-ii-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-catholic-anti-semitism/2012/10/25/f2a2356e-1ee2-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html?utm_term=.b32089c12a0f
archive.is/Mu4mA
commentarymagazine.com/articles/vatican-ii-the-jews/
archive.is/DQ3cG
revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-jews-behind-second-vatican-council.html
archive.is/6XqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h1W_TjtnZk0
pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/07/over-half-of-catholic-priests-are-gay-says-vatican-insider/
archive.li/gP4gf
vanityfair.com/culture/2013/12/gay-clergy-catholic-church-vatican
archive.li/uW1aA
actupny.org/YELL/catholicpriests.html
archive.li/zk7m
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/priests_dying_of_aids.htm
archive.li/QBhIb
christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/februaryweb-only/26.0.html
web.archive.org/web/20080218062948/http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/februaryweb-only/26.0.html
nytimes.com/1987/02/02/us/aids-among-clergy-presents-challenges-to-catholic-church.html
archive.li/JJRvj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ecumenical
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vaginmenical

In my boomer life, Catholic church as gone from guardians of western civilization to degenerate satanic whores.
My mother said this would happen. I didn't believe her.

ah fuck. Vatican II was the worst thing that happened in the 20th century, aside from the Bolsheviks. Vatican III will be full blown whore of babylon

>implying there won't be resistance
trad catholics are already growing in numbers

Are they?
I thought they were limited to areas of rural Quebec and Alberta/Saskatchewan

Vatican 3 will be beautiful.

Attached: Drag Queen Story Time.jpg (869x919, 199K)

Orthodox are the only true Christian's left.

How much worse can Vatican III really be?

My mom is super conservative catholic and would leave the church if this happened.

>Not a Catholic
No, this is a good thing. It will clean up the mess of a liturgy we have. There's literally 0 chance the deposit of faith will be changed.

>leave the church
sedevacantism is worst case scenario

What does this mean exactly? What does this have to do with homosex?
>t.brainlet

Attached: tuker.jpg (576x536, 21K)

sage christcuck threads

Why does everyone complain about Vatican II and not Vatican I?

What alternative is there to Christianity?

Nothing. Non Catholics have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to Church politics.

before Vatican II Catholicism was the fastest growing religion in the US

I hope they either correct the course the church is taken or just go all out and burn it to the ground so we can see a massive flight towards Orthodoxy

Till you're excommunicated and told how you're the cause of all the problems and should just rejoin 500 years later.

Attached: lossy-page1-220px-Martin_Luther_by_Cranach-restoration.tif.jpg (220x236, 35K)

It never concluded.

Vatican I didn't accomplish much and it was suspended before being closed.

Vatican II was a radical shift, borderline heretical.

>What is an ecumenical council?

Vatican 1 refined existing doctrine. Vatican 2 tore up existing doctrine.

Can you please state what statements that came out of are "borderline heretical?"

Fuck off. V2 changed tradition, it didn't break doctrine.

Vatican 2 and Jews

washingtonpost.com/national/on-faith/vatican-ii-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-catholic-anti-semitism/2012/10/25/f2a2356e-1ee2-11e2-8817-41b9a7aaabc7_story.html?utm_term=.b32089c12a0f
archive.is/Mu4mA

commentarymagazine.com/articles/vatican-ii-the-jews/
archive.is/DQ3cG

revisionistreview.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-jews-behind-second-vatican-council.html
archive.is/6XqQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h1W_TjtnZk0

no they are all over the country in the US

It concluded in 1965
>didn't accomplish much
Papal infallibility became a thing because of it
>borderline heretical
The Church is the only source of authority on tradition, not you
Worthless post
Vatican II refined existing doctrine by redefining it; the Church only picked 72 books to include in the Bible, even though there were more... are you going to say only including 72 books tore up the Catholic doctrine by excluding some books?

protestants ruined christianity chance to reform

a shame, because the message of "love your enemy" is not that bad, but its ruined by all the other bullshit christians get from the bible

Attached: 1516347179098.jpg (950x968, 124K)

so, it is then, christians ruined jesus message
and so, they deserve no mercy

>It concluded in 1965

Vatican II yes. The first never concluded.

there are already homosexual priests with partners in my dioceses (chicago)
it's an open secret

The Medici's and the Borgia's were pure degenerates. There was no reforming for the Church, it's just they were called out for it. And as more people realized how degenerate they were, they hid it out of sight. Now the Catholic Church is going to go back to full swing degeneracy.

source?

>tfw Orthodox and your church is safe from faggots and shit like female "priests"
Feels good man.

you are implying that i have a problem with degenerates

i think you understood the opposite of what i meant

love your enemy, love your neighbour, treat the foreigner as your countrymen, let the free of sin cast the first stone

but no, christians that take the pride in the label preach almost the opposite

Somewhere between half and 2/3 of Catholic priests are gay. Most "celibates" are in fact.

pinknews.co.uk/2015/10/07/over-half-of-catholic-priests-are-gay-says-vatican-insider/
archive.li/gP4gf
vanityfair.com/culture/2013/12/gay-clergy-catholic-church-vatican
archive.li/uW1aA
actupny.org/YELL/catholicpriests.html
archive.li/zk7m
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Roman Catholicism/priests_dying_of_aids.htm
archive.li/QBhIb
christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/februaryweb-only/26.0.html
web.archive.org/web/20080218062948/http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2000/februaryweb-only/26.0.html
nytimes.com/1987/02/02/us/aids-among-clergy-presents-challenges-to-catholic-church.html
archive.li/JJRvj

Female priests isn't even a possibility. If anything, Vatican III would be called to deal with the chaos caused by Vatican II

Why would Pope Francis consider that chaos a problem?

Attached: Pope Francis Psychoanalysis.png (726x748, 703K)

Prerequisites will be

>female
>trans
>must have mental disorder if not one of the above
>must have aids
>be an abomination

Let it all die Anons

If this is really God's will, then let it be. We haven't been chosen to enter his kingdom but instead left to rot and die in Satan's abode

jesus mom was a slut, jesus wife was a slut
how sad is to see his message be destroyed like this
when poland is "christian" and sweeden is (in "christian" minds) antichristian

Attached: 1508183594647.jpg (916x892, 79K)

Reminder that Sedevacantists aren't "Traditional Catholics". They are not in communion with the Roman See and are to be avoided like the plague.

>implying

Attached: Pope Francis Communist.jpg (800x500, 77K)

Well if he called a council he wouldn't live to see the end of it

You want a basic answer or a blackpill answer?

Basic: Vatican II was a mid-twentieth century convention of bishops re-evaluating nonessential Church teachings within the Vatican. Some of the major changes resulting from this counsel were that the mass could be performed in languages other than Latin, that the Eucharist could be administered by lay people (i.e. not priests), and that interreligious marriages were allowed (instead of nominally converting your Jewish wife to Catholicism like in the olden days).

Blackpill answer? While the liberalizations of Vatican II helped the Church reach the modern world, the event is essentially the reason that the pedo scandals occurred. Because there were talks that priests could become married in the near future and that the taboos against gay priests fell, the event cause a spike in men who (a) didn't seriously think they were going to have to live life without sex and (b) belonged to a sexual demographic statistically more inclined to pedophilia.

He would if he didn't try to pull any Young Pope shit.

>mental disorder (must be self-diagnosed)

Key feature.

>vatican-romanism
>cathlolic

Fall in line.

On the other hand, Nancy Pelosi is in communion with the Holy See.

Hell yeah!

It will be a glorious day when the cathlicucks have to eat crow and admit that they've been indoctrinated into the beast system.

Pic VERY related. It's in Vatican city
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall

I will of course be put to death for rejecting it but at least I get my Nelson *HA HA* moment.

Attached: snake.png (1912x708, 698K)

Also,
JEWS DID VATICAN II

Attached: w-oesterreicher-080612-1425717712.jpg (630x350, 41K)

>DUDE ARCHITECTURE LMAO

The Vagican

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Reasearch this you silly leaf

Attached: Pope-Kissing-Rothschild.jpg (476x475, 147K)

The Pope kissing things doesn't change Catholic belief one bit. Do you have any non-superficial criticisms?

Nancy Pelosis is not the validly elected Pope, unlike Francis. We can't know the nature of others' hearts and I can only hope that she doesn't fully comprehend the gravity of supporting institutions like PP. Disciplinary action is to be left to her cardinal and ultimately Francis, on whose authority we are to accept while he holds the Seat.

Papal infallibility was used prior to Vatican I.
>The Church is the only source of authority on tradition, not you
You Neocons love to talk about the Church and its authority to paper over the fact that Lumen Gentium is riddled with heteodoxy and has reaped a bitter harvest of poisonous fruit.

Cool he can kiss anything than?

Research Vatican II like I already told you to.

Attached: Pope-kissing-Koran-242x373.jpg (242x373, 18K)

Have you actually read any Vatican II documents, or did the architecture of the buildings they were written in distract you too much?

I've read more than you can imagine.

You're deflecting but you can't hide your pagan symbolism from everyone

Attached: StJean_Abbatiale04.jpg (2500x1258, 877K)

Amos 5:26-27
>But ye have borne the tabernacle of your MOLOCH and Chiun your images, the STAR of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

>Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the Lord, whose name is The God of hosts.

Attached: papalhexagrampart1.jpg (600x450, 46K)

ignore the schizophrenic

Nice buzzword

Attached: IMG_20180709_091607.jpg (639x647, 68K)

what church do you go to in mexico?

used to be a catholic

ok but now where do you go?

agnostic

i dont think you understood me, i apreciate jesus message, while i think most christians are scum, especially those that take pride in the label

You're not wrong...

How do cathocucks recover?

i dont think you would agree with me further

i wouldnt see nothing wrong if the vatican reformed to accept female priests
but since the "protestant" alternative exists lots of catholics would change to that, ruining the chance of reform

thats what i meant above

Even if God him self cried out in the word that the catholic church was fake , the catholics would pretend it was just the wind.

i preached for years to them but i am officially done with Catholics

Attached: Screenshot_45.png (931x474, 1.11M)

Women can't received the sacrament of Holy Orders. It's impossible to have priestesses.

>ecumenical council of people that only view the pope as the supreme spiritual authority on earth
Ah yes, "ecumenical".

Is this faggot anti-Pope intent on creating another schism in the Church? What is his end goal?

thats what i meant here nothing in the bible matters, except jesus message
his miracles are obvioulsy made up or recicled from other myths
his resurrecion completely made up

You made your bed, now lie in it.

Attached: 1530926799165.jpg (560x366, 52K)

So they’re openly calling it an ecumenical council.
That can’t be good.

No priestesses isn't from the bible. It's from the capital T Tradition of the Church.

I'm glad we got out of this group 500 years ago

a human institution that can change

That's what literally every Catholic council is called, retard.

Did you make this up in satan's ass?

Then they should have never had any, retard.

Definition of ecumenical
1 a : of, relating to, or representing the whole of a body of churches
b : promoting or tending toward worldwide Christian unity or cooperation
2 : worldwide or general in extent, influence, or application

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ecumenical

I mean the Vatican is the whore of Babylon so they did it to themselves.
Every time the Catholics "compromise" in the face of the world it's to preserve their temporal wealth and influence. The wine of fornication with the kings of the earth. Gotta keep modern governments happy! Quid pro quo.

>saw a Jewish psychoanalyst to "clarify some things"
Part of me wants to believe the Pope meant "clarify how many of them I should gas."

We have non-ecumenical councils all the time tho.

Most priests and Bishops are pro pre vatican 2. The Jesuits are basically the order the communists infiltrated.

my anus is ready

Take heart my friend you were doing the Lord's work.

Revelation 2:17
>HE THAT HATH AN EAR, LET HIM HEAR what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

The catholics are deaf. They are more attached to their ritual and pomp and religion than to Christ's teachings.
Do you suppose the Catholics would donate the treasures of vatican city to feed the hungry or clothe the naked?

They heard and understood not the words of Matthew 6:19-21;
>Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

>But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

>For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

1 John 2:15-17
>Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

>For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

>And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

Attached: vatican20-20c9.jpg (931x597, 320K)

It means that the direction doesn’t come from the Vatican; instead it comes from the influences of the material world. It is an outreach program; just like jews thinking they’ll sell more tickets by putting race mixing in a movie.

Which world do you think that the Church exists within?

I think we're in need of another schism.

Attached: 1532274202868.jpg (409x513, 41K)

My family used to be Catholic and I would like to come back to the church. More so, I wish Protestantism didn't exist anymore, but
>pedos
>priests should only be men, the push against this is exclusively subversive and there is no other reason for it
>priests should be allowed to marry (for several reasons this needs to happen)
>Francis is a shill for too many foolish things, many of which he has no conception of the consequences of
>Francis is the first post-modern pope, his only appeasement to conservative Catholics were gut reactions in the form of things he can't cope with
>Francis cannot mitigate his post-modernism with his beliefs, that is the reason for these rumors of a potential 3rd shit show at all

This guy gets it. Maybe we will get a chance to uncuck all of Christendom in our lifetime bros.

Come out of her!

Attached: A6AA76B3-953C-4C76-B9DC-94F56D41333B.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

The bitch has gone on record saying how happy she was that her grandson wishes he wasn't white. If the church she goes to is home to people who think like she does, it's a bad church.

It’s a material church, and the antipope is a material girl.