Come home, white man

Come home, white man

Attached: 8D526042-7DD2-4299-9EB3-E094AA8C3BA1.jpg (700x467, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho#Climate
postbulletin.com/somalis-find-a-home-in-fargo/article_2eb5d83d-407a-5cde-a2d2-d5f813dd1902.html
youtube.com/watch?v=482hce5kPlg
youtube.com/watch?v=QYiI6X_RKIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Come home, white man.
ftfy

Attached: Map_of_USA_showing_state_names.png (1310x796, 115K)

>move to Idaho
>suddenly somalians
I hate jews so much

No thx.

Its cold as fuck theres nothing but farms and snow.
Look at the hills oh here ckmes the fog
Okay time to drink beer or do meth

if there's cute white girls that will let me impregnate them, then I'm down. Even one will do.

Already here.

> cute
> white
> willing

You might have to settle for two out of three.

Was just there for a week rafting.
So white
So beautiful
Fell in love with a hippy raft guide who hated libshits...ahhh feels badman.
Take me back

Actually up north the biggest problem is prescription meds.

This. My gf is from Boise. I've never been there so I just thought it was white. She pulled out one of her old high school year books and I looked through it. There were sooo many fucking somolians at her school. She said it was a real issue and she hated it. Thats why she left the state.
The people who brought them here deserve rope.

> trying to lure all white men to Yellowstone’s explosive fallout zone

Kys jew

Spent a week in Idaho Falls last month, not a nigger in sight. There were a few Mexicans working in the hotel, but 3rd or 4th generation Mexicans, not the wetbacks we have in California

You are not wanted in idaho.

North dakota, montana, idaho, and nebraska are the best us states

I guarantee you it was a faggy Lutheran or Presbyterian church that started the program.
See: Christcucks in Minneapolis

Holy fuck I drove through there and I think this is the sign. Some of the bullet holes match up.

Attached: IMG_2273.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

Already trying to cuck hubby, Blondefuhrer?

Visiting Sandpoint this August based on what some Jow Forumsacks have said about it and the pictures they posted.

Actually a fair amount of jobs up there. Didn't realize Lighthouse salad dressing is based in Sandpoint, but it seems promising.

And soon neither will you.

Is that coming from the west? I think I've been there too

You didn’t look hard enough.

Yeah. I stayed the night in Coeur d’Alene

That's coming in from Montana on I-90.

I lived in Spokane for 6 months and went to Idaho all the time. I loved it there. Now I'm sweating may ass off in Florida. I miss Idaho. Very scenic. Almost no niggers. I heard niggers hate Idaho because they can't find any Jeri curl grease in stores. So sad.

Attached: 1526345860478.jpg (500x510, 34K)

Idaho has Somalians? What in God’s name

I thought Maine was the whitest state

Something about beautiful landscape and rural living... hate living in chicongo get me the fuck out!!!

Attached: ACE0B606-6B3B-4A04-A5F3-3CF04CE07075.jpg (225x225, 22K)

Oh im sure you are right. Christians that cuck are a real issue in white areas.

Did you guys know if you post a bunch of pictures of poop in a blacked thread, the thread will usually get removed.

Pretty big heroin/opiod problem IIRC

I would if you didn't make it an unbearable hassle for europeans to move in.
If it takes YEARS to immigrate and it's not even guaranteed, I'm not gonna bother trying.
See that's why you're getting filled with third worlders... it's not like we HAVE to move, so if it's too difficult we just say 'whatever, fuck it'.

Thank that nigger obama
Boise is full of somalians and middle easterners
They just had some ape go AWOL and attack an apartment complex full of rapefugees

Fuck off with that, we're closed.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
U
C
K

O
F
F

W
E
'
R
E

F
U
L
L

This.

No it's cuz of the snow.

That ape was a homegrown LA one. Californians, not refugees, are destroying this state.

Minnesota and Maine as well. (((They))) had to do something about the 99% white popoulations in these states.

They're not bringing their best, basedboys, social justice warriors, feminists, gender trinaries.
You need a wall to stop the white menace (along all the other menaces) to take over.

White Idaho population:

1970 - 98.1%

1990 - 94.4%

2000 - 90.1%

2010 - 89.1%

2020 - 85%

2030 - 80%

2040 - 75%

2050 - 70%

2060 - 65%

2070 - 60%

2075 - 55%

2080 - 50%

2085 - 45%

2090 - 40%

2100 - 35%

Attached: feel.jpg (691x653, 88K)

No thanks. I'm not a ho.

Come home, white man. A few million racial aware whites from the colonies can fix europe

Attached: 600px-Europe_regions.png (600x522, 188K)

>this one city in the state was bad therefore i left the state

No the small towns have shitloads of africans and muslims

No, they don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boise,_Idaho#Climate

You're fucking sick man, it's hot as fuck and has no winter weather

Attached: we're coming america we're waiting.jpg (881x1024, 169K)

Ethnonationalist should move to europe to reinforce white populations over there

> will be another California in the next ten years

Thanks christkikes.

Attached: christcucks ship them in.jpg (650x388, 60K)

Idaho is full of Mexicans though.

>the only city in the entire state that has more than 100,000 people
Yah, it's kind of a big deal.

>live in Michigan, make $19/hour with useless bachelor's degree
>Houses are $150k
>Look at moving to Boise among other places for a change of scenery
>Jobs I'm qualified for pay $10/hour (less than Walmart here)in Boisr
>Houses are 300-400k

you've already been FAG'D, I'm sorry

Planning on it.

Attached: 3 - 3HXbgaU.jpg (573x430, 31K)

>he only makes $19 an hour
BAHAHAHHAHAHA

I been thinking of moving to europe. Most whites in this country just dont give a shit about their future. When you check the voting habits le based gen z is mostly blue while in europe the right wing parties has the most youth votes

Enjoy your (((illegal opinions))) lack of gun ownership and cucky taxes.

Attached: 1506350831681.jpg (885x665, 76K)

JUST

Dude it's just on the surface of the common sense. Your young generation are leftist degenerates. RIP in peace, there's no much hope

Idaho has the lowest wages in the country. Nice deflection though, I'm sure you make 200k per year with your PhD in maths. Say hi to the Californians.

>RIP = rest in peace
Youngfags you are internationally retarded, please work on it.

This is why i think racially aware WN should move to europe.

No, I make $40 an hour as an electrician apprentice. Never even went to college.
WOMP WOMP

Newfags are internationally retarded, please work on it.

Nah bro, them Mormons breed like crazy.

Is there some sort of necessity that requires you to live in a city with over 100k people? You know how many neighboring cities there are that have practically the same amenities as Boise without the """cultural diversity"""?

test

only a few states are close to 90% white

>No, I make $40 an hour as an electrician apprentice
Things that never happened

0?

Electrician apprentices make between 30 and 40K.
Nice try, big guy

Boise is a cancer. It won't stay contained. It will spread its degeneracy and diversity to everywhere around it.
I'm a 5th year inside wireman. I actually make more than $40 an hour if you count benefits.
Go back to working at best buy with your college degree fag boy.

For residential, sure. But not for people that can do basic math.

I like oregon, thanks though.

This is correct.

Come home, white man

Attached: Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary.svg.png (700x545, 136K)

fuck off we're full

Yeah, I know it won't stay contained. It is already spreading to meridian. That being said there are still good towns in Idaho and near Boise. I live in one.

I hate to say it but whites don't really have much of a sense of community anymore. I don't care as much about who I'm around but I will stick a gun in someone's face and pull the fucken trigger if they cross the boundary line. Of course I am currently in a poor state, by curse. I'm from up North. Had some half breed drug dealers next door and I racked the shotgun on them, couldn't legally shoot and they ran off. The police are shit here. Pulled a pistol on the lady who was running the show and she never stuck her face around again. Fuking race-traitor anyhow with her bigger fucking Mongrel kids.

Keep your Mormon State.

You make double the wage of the average apprentice with your experience in the state with the lowest wages in the country? So how much do masters make? 200k?

This country is so finished. One could find a good job in europe and buy a cheap property. (Parts of france, germany , most of eastern europe you can get property for real cheap)

postbulletin.com/somalis-find-a-home-in-fargo/article_2eb5d83d-407a-5cde-a2d2-d5f813dd1902.html

This is a north dakota news article from the year 2000. Why these churches are doing this i dont know

And for how long will it be a good town to live in? I'm in the same position but in Washington. It seems like every 5-10 years I have to move 20-40miles further down the high way to escape the Seattle cancer. It's only a matter of time before the cancers spread.
I don't live in Idaho. I'm about a 7hr drive from Idaho in Washington.

How's Spokane thinking of moving to Washington state I like overcast/rainy weather mountians forests whites n weed

Spokane is exactly like Boise weather wise. You will have to move to the western side of the Cascades if you want that weather with the forests full of mushrooms n sheit.

fuck isnt that libshit zone?

Please all white people go to Idaho and stay there. We will quarantine off the state, and you can live in isolation from the world.

Bro I live in Idaho and I hate every second. Just a whole bunch of hicks and spics

This town has another thirty years in it at the least.

I have been to a fantastic utopia here in the states. My best advice is to look in the center of the nation and read reviews. There was an occasional Mexican but they were fantastic people. I don't have a problem with fantastic people. I have a problem with Godless heathens and I have pulled guns on them. Honestly, I have a reputation where I am at and I have built in privacy and clear border walls, inspired by our President. I gave them a chance to fight me and I gave them a chance to trespass a third time and get shot. My reputation has grown and the new inhabitants have heard rumors that I called the mongrels niggers, which I did. I was drunk, trying to bait them in for a fight. I have spoken to people here so that they could hear it over there and let them know that I have killed people before in the military and I'm not afraid to do it again. The first part is not true but they don't know that, what they do know is that the second part is true. They cost me around $2,000 but I now have ample lighting to pick out targets and cameras everywhere.

i like potatoes

Attached: 565730_jg6cOx0p1aGSLM0ccDAD.jpg (200x197, 13K)

Lots of it is but there are certainly great places to live if you don't mind living no where close to the Seattle-Tacoma I5 corridor. Check the Olympic Peninsula out. Or north of Everett.
Thats good to hear. I am glad for you user. Don't just accept 30yrs though...

Whats the best state in the Northwest(ish) area to move to for whiteness?

It is, but it's also Mormons.
A lot of the Mormons seem to be run by the Left here.

I'm from Twin Falls and it's the
youtube.com/watch?v=482hce5kPlg

The Mormon led Boy Scouts here are all brainwashing their kids to gives money and resources to Nigger "refugees" to fight "White Supremacy". They might as well hang signs around their neck saying "SORRY".
youtube.com/watch?v=QYiI6X_RKIo

Twin Falls is far worse than Boise.

Idaho is basically two states, North and South. North Idaho is still what people remember, and South Idaho (excluding South East) is transitioning into California.

Attached: 11885731_1186456374702925_4965806177079345480_o.jpg (1056x705, 97K)

Yeah I try to not just accept thirty years. Hopefully If I end up staying here after law school I will most likely run for office down the road.

Fuck off city niggers. We're full

Thats my plan too. Except from the working man business owner route.

Bs , 1st year apprentice 50%
2nd year 65% 3rd 75% 4th 85% 5th 90%

May differ slightly in various locals, but highest journeyman wage is around 50$ an hour in

15 year journeyman
dont lie squeak. Electrician is great trade though.

>Be me.
>Live in Beaner, California.
>Drive family up to Rexburg to see the solar eclipse.
>Stop at local establishment to eat/take break from crying kids.
>Cashier is white.
>Server is white.
>Staff in back making the food is white.
>White server actually interacts with/plays with my kids.
>White cashier can actually figure out my change without the machine.
>Food actually looks and tastes like food.
We must preserve the existence of our diners and a future for white restaurants.