Look Familiar?

Peace talks with Iran within a year confirmed. Trump is getting that Nobel Peace Prize, boys.

Attached: 61DA9E23-8B48-4960-AD3B-D6C33F73C110.png (1536x2048, 1.15M)

this. Don’t know why people are freaking out. Peace through strength.

K, cool
sage

The top one looks like Netanyahu shitting his pants trying to pretend to be Trump. The bottom one is Trump

N-NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS! SEE? WE WILL HAVE PEACE IN JUST A YEAR FROM NOW! BTW DIE FOR IRAN AND ISRAEL

During the progress with NK he tweeted that Iran was "next".

>sage
Yet you bump shitty threads with "POL BTFO" and "wow stable genius"

Did we die fighting North Korea when he tweeted similar tweets to Kim? Nope. We got peace talks instead. You’re literally a low IQ faggot if you don’t realize that you have to appear tough before entering peace talks.

They both look like Trump tbqh

Ignore the spam
shills are taking advantage of the fairweather faggots clutching their pearls

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529602091290.jpg (1056x792, 69K)

This, unironically. It worked with NoKo, it'll work here.

A war with Iran would be smack to the face of Putin

And what did those peace talks accomplish? Fuck all.
Have you not been follow any news on the situation? NK is actively working against the "terms"

This. An Israel is not going to be happy. They don't want peace. All other analysis is shilling as it's not based on precedent we already obviously have.

>literally only a month into the talks
>already in the process of erasing anti-American propaganda
Try harder.

Attached: 5B8F90E2-8A4A-41DA-BC46-1007222BFA7A.jpg (1242x1562, 917K)

What about the bodies they were suppose to return to the US? What about them buying new oil from China and Russia? What about them rebuilding their rocket research centers?

You're a blind sheep.

When was the last rocket shot asshole??

When was the last threat from them??

Seriously have your head up your ass, Trump gave them two options, 1) go to war with us or 2 Work with us..

That is all there is, but someone like Obama, nope, there is 3rd option DO NOTHING and let someoen else fix it. ONLY GIVE THEM SHIT TO SHUT THEM UP

Attached: 1526012471070.gif (400x296, 1.9M)

>rebuilding their rocket research centers

6 dimensional desperation

>Trump gave them two options, 1) go to war with us or 2 Work with us.

and they chose the 3rd option, shake Trumps hand, smile and nod. Then go back home and do fucking nothing different.

Does this look familiar?
MODS! Delete/ban list:

>Don’t know why people are freaking out.
You must be new.

The muslim and russian population of Jow Forums freaks out whenever trump makes a threat against any of their allies.

They want to influence public opinion to make trump less likely to harm their interests.

A war with Iran would be based and good for the economy.

fake news

Attached: lol wut.jpg (533x594, 45K)

>Trump is getting that Nobel Peace Prize

Attached: 1488967085819.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

He has a decent shot at the Ignobel Award

Good. Retards overlook this as always

Attached: Sun Tzu.jpg (885x423, 36K)

Notice how the tweet toward Iran is in all capitals and is much more angry though. That's because Iran is perceived by Trump as a threat to the Jewish people, who he has the deepest love for - far greater than any love for his American gentile supporters. And his beautiful Princess is among the Jews so to say that this hits home is an understatement.

Attached: 26893_tumb_750Xauto[1].jpg (750x434, 56K)

He achieved nothink in NK, Kim still has all the nukes no?

Good point but isn't Israel an equal aggressor in the region? Or they only fire in defense?

This shows how retarded shills are.

Attached: 1448693150710.gif (320x284, 1.19M)