Would Russia and China help Iran if the United States started a war with them...

Would Russia and China help Iran if the United States started a war with them, or would they just leave Iran to its inevitable fate?

Attached: clouds sunset.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1021243790760132608
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-3Bt1Bmbk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't worry, we got this bro.

Attached: vietnamboomer.png (688x818, 268K)

Yes, this is the only way to start a world war.

Attached: IMG_3750.jpg (1280x960, 293K)

but why?

So Trump is literally a neocon now?
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 354646B6-E6BA-4FA2-8925-621CB1FF9555.jpg (917x633, 144K)

Syria maybe not, Iran 100% yes

Not Russian they need Trump to continue being their puppet

Content for memes

Russia wouldn't do anything cuz they hacked the election and got Drumpf elected. So Putin is making trump go to war

This would lead to a limited nuclear exchange, unquestionably. There's a reason Reagan let them live.

Attached: 4324324324325353.jpg (215x215, 9K)

Well, when will you kick the drummff already?

yes, but irans so far though this wouldnt be iraq where we have something to actually gain

so expect a wat of words but dont expect iraq/afghanistan style invasion

>but why?
My video is uploading or see it here. twitter.com/Lambright2020/status/1021243790760132608

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 9.28.24 PM.png (1425x1136, 1.12M)

China wouldn't do anything, I don't know about Russia though.

youtube.com/watch?v=1b-3Bt1Bmbk&feature=youtu.be

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 9.30.17 PM.png (907x750, 392K)

What do we have to do? Nuke Iran more?

You're a fat bald guy with opinions?

russia maybe
china maybe for the right price

>You're a fat bald guy with opinions?

Hey, you have eyes.

I'm also Wayne Lambright, World Ambassador to Jow Forums What are you?

Attached: worldambassador.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>What do we have to do? Nuke Iran more?
No!

Nuke Israel.

I've never heard of you before. Are you supposed to be important?

It would be nice if the Chinese bratushki were hooked

>I've never heard of you before. Are you supposed to be important?

We're all important. Your ignorance is your challenge.

Why should I care what you think? What makes you so special?

If they want to keep eating, no.

Attached: 3462C18200000578-3599649-image-a-6_1463687260398.jpg (634x420, 62K)

No. Russia is a massive ally to Israel so there goes that, and China can just claim that Iran said mean things to Pakistan snd leave it high and dry, plus they go lt some deals with Sauds.

Iran is on it's own

The peoples of US and RU will unite to defeat the (((NWO))).

Within saying, I do love Bibi. Please spare him and his family. Netanyahu is a Godly and good man. He is not part of the the NWO. God loves him.

why the Murikans do not like Jews ?you have a lot of them in USA

Attached: 4324234.png (512x512, 45K)

>why the Murikans do not like Jews ?you have a lot of them in USA

Israel did 9/11.

How can a Russian ask this question? Are you not aware of what they did to your country?

They're trying to do the same thing here. Plus they're all the major Neocon hawks who want to bomb you because you dared to break free from their control.

no, I do not like Jews, I'm interested in your opinion

>tfw Jow Forumstards didnt realize Iran is actually a huge threat to Russia long term... meanwhile Israel has ~2 million Russian citizens who are quickly gaining political influence and military rankings...

Attached: Untitledrege.png (636x474, 390K)

They're twofaced and responsible for warmongering and all this white guilt bullshit. Burgers were quite possibly the most Philosemitic country yet they still foster this fuck white people agenda. They're not interested in peaceful coexistence and I'm not interested in getting drafted to fight you because Asher Liebowitz is still butthurt about Alexander III being mean to his ancestors or whatever the fuck their problem is.

Well desu all zionist theories lead directly to the US

Russia won't like it, just look at Iran's place on the map. I mean I'm not even that big a fan of Risk but even I can see whats the plan here.

Russia is a paper tiger. Rearrange the letters and it spells stank pussies in cyrillic.

Attached: th (4).jpg (160x89, 4K)

What does Chechnya-Iran geographical proximity has to do with anything?

Trump said to utilize Shale-oil and America First. Saudi/Israeli petro-dollar control (war for and visa vi Greater Israel) extortion would come to an end and (((they knew it))) and thus it has. We are truly a free nation at this point, free from all Semetic influence as we have our own income now and own the World's stage.

Key players: EU, Russia, China, Israel.

China - Moving all of their money out of the region (house prices in Canada, Cali investments). They know what's going on and are getting the fuck out as fast as possible.

Russia - The last bastion of the White race (including east euro nations), losing their economy (oil/gas) because of this, and we have them by the balls.

Euro - Why do you think all of the fuss about NATO withdrawl in the (((media))) opposing it? Trump is de-facto telling the EU to arm now because we're getting out as Russia is not a threat. Russia is in the shit and Euro is in the shitskins. Jews fear the day the Callergi plan of genociding the Euros will be revealed and a Nordic alliance of all of Euro and Russia remove kebab and semites once and for all.

That's all I'm going to say at this point. Israel has been blackmailing the West for 40+ years and the 'weak' bush/clinton/obama appeasement has been drained from the swamp.

There will be no war with Iran. The Israeli blackmail scheme is good, but Israel won't switch sides just yet, the US has too much blood for the Jew to drink with Shale-Oil coming of age.

Attached: 2ac.png (775x7566, 3.13M)

If conquered Iran is one of the best places to start one of several attacks.

India (and RU/Chink/Israeli/India alliance) says hello. Won't happen. Israel is the 'trump card' (no pun intended) as they can switch sides at any time.

The World knows the Anglo took back the United States and is awaiting their play. Everybody is sucking Jewish cock right now as they control the Media and Banking (money).

Expect more 'big happenings' as the US continues to try and bait them into a mistake and Sun Tzu them into Jewdo.

Russia is not risking is relationship with US to back a regime that's about to be overturned by the US. Losing battle. Stupid battle too for Russia.

China is too worried about the trade war. Folks this is the outcome of Trumps relentless foreign policy and tough talk. Other nations REALLY WANT TO GET ALONG WITH YOU.

just another semi retarded namefag, dont ask him hard questions

of course, russia and china will use it to supply the iranians with cheap weapons in exchange for oil, the chinks will also ship them boatloads of plastic crap like inflattable BBQ's and lead painted childrens toys, the russian will supply them with all the vodka they can guzzle

in the end though, after the fed prints another gazillion amero bucks, and the US army finally arrives on the scene after six months at sea ... the US will steamroll that shitheap in about two - four weeks and the ayatollah will be found hiding in a well outside tehran
the US Army will use that as a perfect excuse to fire off millions of rounds of ammo, get rid of a millions tons of toxic waste and test their newest weapons platforms, in the process they will consume approx
(1) 60 million cans of beer
(2) 500000 bottles of hard liquor
(3) 40 million litres of gas
(4) 90 million litres of diesal
(5) 70 million litres of Jet "A"
(6) 100 million rounds of 5.56
(7) ten million litres of milk
(8) 40 million gallons of potable water
(9) 2 million condoms
(10) 40 million disposable gloves
(11) 500000 syringes

well i could go on, but you get the idea ... big bonanza for big business

Attached: c5c6db8a0f948b775441.jpg (896x972, 36K)

Nice try, Shlomo. The Russians don't need Iranian Oil, they produce their own and their economy is based on it. Your whole argument is BTFO based on this fact. Nice try with the drawn-out retardation 1-11 posts to try to outdo with pilpul, my posts. What are they paying you? 3 shekels per hour?

Attached: 1479868726168.png (274x242, 17K)

Pretty sure Putin and Trump made a deal

well actaullly your right about the oil thing, ok so i revise it, the iranians sell the chinks oil, get cash give cash to ruskies for cool weapons, americans still show up and Iran gets BTFO in approx 3-4 weeks

btw im not a kike, i dont mind a friendly arguement, but those are fighting words!

and for the record i doubt there will be a war with iran, trump knows the real enemy is israel, not iran, and certainly not russia

your right about the shale oil, but wrong about russia and chinas intentions
russia defintely wants control of the satelite nations in its sphere of influence, and this would include iran, plus they wouldnt pass up the chance to sell guns
and china is refocusing on ME oil and africa for minerals, china needs that cheap iranian oil, and a major war there would be a big problem for china

but none of thats going to come to pass, the ayatollah is just throwing red meat to the local jihadis, he doesnt want to rock the boat and knows damn well if the americans really put thier minds to it that they could take iran conventionally in, as i already stated, 3-4 weeks

Attached: meatismurderc9b.jpg (1005x1555, 274K)

fly as hell

Aesthetic

Attached: Nasim6.gif (1053x1214, 665K)

Let us wait until week 5 to see no fruition. How about that. Sound good?

Attached: 1513732046066.png (259x259, 84K)

Russia would supply Iran but not get involved.

China wouldn't do much unless Russia got actively involved, then they'd claim to want peace but would let the US & Iran+Russia beat each other to death before asserting dominance in some area.

>The Jow Forums expert everyone.
You forget about Israel and their unwavering willingness to switch sides as we are all Goyim to them. Shale-oil is he biggest threat to the Petro-dollar (i.e. The only democratic nation in the region, etc..).

USA just cut-out the Israeli/Saudi pact for the Petro-dollar and there's nothing you can do about it.

All the MSM kvetching against Trump was for this fact... our greatest ally doesn't mean shit any more except for the MSM and Monetary blackmail they have on us.

Stop whining and expect happenings on the scale of (((Rothschild))) BTFO soon.

Which side are you on? You do know that the victors write the history, yes?

Attached: 57101adb946a4d2d3620ce38377a55fe857b9ed4d544be944d0d4336adeb90f2.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Trump will do nothing because he is a coward, just like he threatened Kim to stop issuing threats, and Kim issued one the next day resulting in Trump backing down and the same thing happened here.

USA has no feasible invasion route and would get BTFO if they attemped to land troops into Iran.