IT’S HAPPENING!

Isaac Kappy is the hero we have been waiting for. Dropping bombs on the pedo elites.
It’s happening. I can feel it.

Attached: 9B3621E0-B12A-4730-B416-61BA92AE5E01.jpg (716x468, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/isaackappy?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=eicqRLGfFw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isaac, come back and tell us about the pedo secret society.

Attached: 3143A25F-C7B9-4334-AB7B-0EF74A691CFA.jpg (672x713, 142K)

It is not a troll. ISAAC IS /OURGUY/

Attached: 44C39F84-E843-4901-8873-45F216074463.jpg (473x706, 114K)

>yfw you can't remember where you put that Israeli passport but you wanna find it as soon as you get home

Attached: Seth-Rogen.jpg (2115x2500, 890K)

I can't tell if you guys are trolling believe this or being serious anymore. I need to stay away from here for a week now.

Wrong Seth but I’m sure he’s guilty too.

Attached: 57D31FBB-ADD1-4481-8CEA-897894993FF0.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Not trolling. Check out his Twitter.
mobile.twitter.com/isaackappy?lang=en

Bump

I know he said it but I can't believe you guys think he is being serious.

Look at his Twitter history. He’s not trolling us...

this honorary goy needs to put the spotlight on the big money

He had 2 live feeds today talking about it. I was skeptical too, but I believe him. We will see what happens. He’s taking a huge risk of ruining his career at the very least.

Whoa, this guy's in with the Illuminati? I'm not touching this one

Attached: 20180722_213158.jpg (1080x869, 216K)

He hasn't said anything substantial though. How many times today did he say he was tired of the lies but didn't go in detail who or what the lies were?

oh shit it was the other Seth?

Nothing wrong with being cautious user.
Jews are tricky, even the ones pretending to be on our side.
Just dont rush in and end up looking stupid.
With everything going on with pedowood right now, i bet anything they would love to have some crazies to point to right now to make it all look like a a made up fantasy from conspiracy theorist

Guys you should stop paying attention is a nothing burger you guys are really not gonna accomplish anything.

Hope he gets killed within a few days.

Nope he is done nothing wrong and you got no proof saying otherwise.

I with you there. I just have a good feeling about this.

Terrible shill LARP user. Try harder.

We have accomplished a lot btw.

You guys have fun chasing this one.

Not an argument.

Like what?

No answer?

Try a bit more subtlety, shill

Fuck off shill

Attached: 1531328439761.jpg (416x485, 64K)

I found this account that Seth Green follows.... guys?

Attached: 9675BC74-86A5-4627-AD58-F90367DBBF55.png (1242x2208, 3.61M)

poltards are such morons. And I thought that you didn't believe Jews? Fing hypocrites

Not a shill I came here because I wanted to and I am simply debunking you on to why this isn't true,

Fucking this!

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about you.

>Im not a shill guys I swear

Like I said.

Fuck. Off.

>Not a shill

>Wolf, we've got the numbers about how Midwest voters are responding to the President's tweet, and it appears they put an attachment to the file. Let's play it and see how that meshes with the data
youtube.com/watch?v=eicqRLGfFw0

Attached: 1478674774798.jpg (260x317, 38K)

Wouldn't be surprised if both were guilty desu

Better thread

Isaac kappy join the hph discord

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

I have a feeling this is macully culkin having an outlet for his abuse and saying something about it without saying something, but nice trying to get us to drag in a victim who as of right now has no evidence of perpetration.......

Attached: B4F1584D-9207-4865-9C70-D3A6D387D029.png (1700x1000, 109K)

>discord
>1 post by this ID
fuck off CIAnigger

Except I am not doing anything that would risk my life you retard.

Why are you people against discord so much?

SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING SHILLS WORKING HARD TO SLIDE THIS KEEP RESEARCHING

Hi shill

We are going to get this into the news cycle monday

It's owned by kikes like yourself.

Also Pedos will be punished

>Retarded commie being commie
I am shocked I tell you, absolutely shocked by your memeflag. gys

what is it with these people and their "pizza lifestyle" "pizza underground" "pizza is everything" shit? It can't just be a coincidence, nobody is THAT into fucking pizza

Macaulay and Seth were both child actors. They've likely known each other for a long time. Macaulay has said publicly that he was abused as child by industry people. Seth was probably abused as well, but now he likes to give it to kids instead of taking it. Many abused children become predators themselves.

Attached: the mac.png (828x726, 1.21M)

Pizza gate is not fiction

There is no such thing as shills nor is there any proof that they are here maybe they are just people who have different opinions and doesn't suck hitler dick or praise nazism.

There is no proof that we do.

No argument.

DRINK BLEACH SHILL HELL AWAITS YOU

Attached: Say+the+line+shill_9e30fa_6294507.jpg (539x960, 128K)

Oh look it's Michael Ian Black at a pizza related event what a coincidence

>No argument.
I don't need an argument for the only system that has systemically failed as hard as communism. Literally no communist country lasts past 100 years. It's a non argument, only the retarded need a lesson plan for the obvious. Which are you ?

he just wants to be loved by his father

>WAHHH YOUR A SHILLL YOU MUST BE A MINDHIVE IN HERE WAHHH

China is still here... Soviet union were the first ones in space and a system that is improving and being tried today.

I thought most 'people' here were shills. A lot of shilling goes on here for free I think. Just that certain types of stupidity here aren't considered shilling by the mob

>your
I see they're still hiring retards

>China is still here
stop proving your retardation. Yea China is a true communist utopia where the gap between the rich and working class is minimal. This has to be b8.

Lol falling for Jewish tricks.

Probably Macfarlane

That crusade against Roy Moore sure hasn't aged well.

Prove that they exist or else you are one of those faggots who can't handle criticism very well, this is why jews are on the top because we can handle it and try to fix our problems.

Hiring who?

Sorry that china is gonna replace you as world super power.

it's funny that you think that

>Sorry that china is gonna replace you as world super power.
Ways to not address what was said and which principles you "supposedly hold sacred" to your movement. Go on, explain how the rich exploiting the lower "classes" is central to the communist doctrine of equality. Do Et faggot, I dare you to explain the income inequality in this so called communist utopia country you hold as an example.

Almonds have been activated.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (612x386, 34K)

b-but did you see the Trump tweet yet?

Attached: 1437325675522.jpg (600x315, 16K)

IS true they are going to grow more powerful econimically and there is nothing you can do about it.

The bourgeois are the ones really behind everything and reason why communism is despised is because of capitalist propaganda.

Attached: bff.png (500x458, 98K)

that was a quick backpedal

How was it a black pedal?

Well when trade war leads to real war and 40% of US households have at least one registered weapon I'm sure you'll find out what superpower means.

>memeflag
Eat shit and die.

Dude, its the Kikes.
Admit it, the person in the top hat is just a kike.