Can someone explain the 'Trump Treason' meme

I want to know what liberals actually think Trump did wrong. What makes them think Trump committed treason

Attached: 1532232629221.jpg (568x600, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
scmagazine.com/network-security-foiled-hack-attempts-into-rnc/article/579699/
github.com/sophron/wifiphisher
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2013/06/fire_dni_james_clapper_he_lied_to_congress_about_nsa_surveillance.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was being very friendly with Russia. Fbi/nsa/CIA say Russia did shit but he doesn't agree with them. People think he is doing this because Putin has something on him that will ruin him.

Shilled for Israel, but Jews project and say he’s on Russia’s side
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

to totally understand trump go back to melania trump hometown then follow the russians

But even if that is true it still does not fit the definition of treason

Shilled for an enemy state that conducted cyber attacks against United States and European voting systems and political parties is the number one thing

Everything else is pretty much nitpicky or just plain policy disagreements.

waaaaaa it was her turn , Trump is a racist tartor , waaaaaaa impeach waaaaaaaa she got more votes , waaaaaa... waaaaaa

Bless Alexa and her normie heart

Attached: 1501817358548.png (195x189, 94K)

Do not respond to tripfags sage posts that involve tripfags.

>against united states
Against a political party and CIA, neither of which is "the United States"

Trump questioned the assessment of an intelligence agency who has lied before to american public in order to start wars and hates trump so much they fabricated an excuse to spy on his political campaign to prevent him from becoming president. The media, dems, and rinos says that this is treason.

They attempted a cyber attack against voting systems, which is "the United States". It wasn't successful, but they were probing for weaknesses.

And the CIA is a federal institution, which is a part of the United States dumb ass.

b..but he show his flag. fuck you user for all I know youre the tripfag

>Shilled for an enemy state

This post encapsulates the propaganda pretty well. Russia is not an enemy state, they are an adversary. Not the same thing. And he didn't "shill" for them, Trump just met with their leader. Just like Obama and Bush did.

Also, they attacked both parties, not just the democrats. They were just not successful in penetrating the RNC.

The hack is something BOTH parties should be concerned with and frankly you'd be retarded not to be, which is why it's concerning that Trump after 2 years still hasn't gotten over his muh witchhunt bullshit. We all know he's not guilty, stop whining and lets find out who is.

>Russia did
Let me stop you there, and just ask for the evidence now.
>If I disagree with any part of the government it's treason
Okay faggot.

Why don't you come back when you learn what a trip is.

You make it seem like russia is tue only country that commits cyber attacks to influence foreign politics

Attached: TrumpDresses2ImpressPutin.jpg (1543x1029, 253K)

why didnt obama do anything about this unsuccessful attack

>I want to know what liberals actually think Trump did wrong.
You won't get an answer, because truth is, they don't even know. They're only angry because they're told to be angry by the glowing box in the living room or the slab in their hand, but the only gripe they have is "he won and hillary lost". Everything branches out from that.

Attached: 1 (116).png (600x570, 41K)

Hey Schlomo, your nose is showing.

Shilling is going publically and defending someone against the best interests of the American people, which is exactly what Trump did last week, and is exactly what he's done pretty consistently since his election. He says Putin is a smart guy, said that he doesn't believe in any of the intelligence agencies, which is exactly what our adversaries want us to do.

>>If I disagree with any part of the government it's treason
Literally stop what you're doing, and provide the post where you think I said anything close to that.

He did. He sanctioned Russia after conducting an investigation.

Plz stop

>attacked both parties
You got any sauce for that? Did they try to phish everyone? Is it voting machine hacking, phishing, or Russian trolls?

Do you know what a trip is?
Describe one.

Attached: TraitorANDMaster.jpg (772x1024, 87K)

>If I disagree with any part of the government it's treason
>the CIA is a federal institution, which is a part of the United States
Look at me I'm openly disagreeing with the CIA and calling them criminals on a Tibetan goat shaving forum.

scmagazine.com/network-security-foiled-hack-attempts-into-rnc/article/579699/

>Others do it so that makes it ok

A tripfag is when you're sucking OP's cock and accidentally fill out the name part of your post.

Nice selective photo taking there, schlomo. Notice how President Trump is still stepping onto the stage while Putin has already fully ascended.

They are upset that he was nice a guy they hate. You know a country that we have diplomatic and trade ties to. A country we aren't at war with.

They're looking for new buzzwords to yell since DAS RAYCISS no longer works.

And what part about stating the ***fact*** that the CIA is a federally operated institution translates to you as me accusing you of treason, exactly?

It's bread and circuses to keep the plebs in two diametrically opposed camps. ZOG intel controls the media in the US. Any anti trump shit that gets put out by the media has been oked by the very ZOG intel entities that trump himself runs. All a big show to keep plebs occupied while the jew agenda marches forward behind the scenes.

If you could smell Trumps breath, you'd smell Putin's cum.

Democrats(calling them liberals is a fuckin farce btw, they're cowardly democrats, nothing more) are actually hyper fuckig nationalist, if you hear any of their rhetoric you'd think they were fuckin Reaganites
>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS RUSSIA
>AND RUSSIA IS BASICALLY HITLER
>AND ANYTHING INVOLVING RUSSIA IS TREASON

Attached: IMG_7576.png (533x532, 21K)

>Was it was fine for Trump to criticize the CIA.
please stop being such a huge faggot. PS the answer is yes because the CIA are disgusting shitfucks.

If you have nothing of value to say, then don't fucking say anything.

You will get an answer if you actually look for one, we have evidence that Russia tried to interfere in our election, instead of doing anything about this President Trump sided with Russia, claimed the USA intelligence agencies were wrong, and refused to put sanctions on Russia. While all this was happening Republicans shot down a bill that would heighten election security.

Election security should be something both sides would work together on, but under Trump we now see Republicans siding with Russia over the USA.

Holy shit they didn't phish the R's as hard. Whew. Maybe because no one was stupid enough to click the links. This is fucking silly and anyone who falls prey to this is legit retarded.

I'm so scared of "Russian hacking" that still doesn't have any fucking evidence of. You know you could use proxies? You can go travel to Russia for a month. You could use those CIA tools to make any hacking look like Russia. Maybe you're the hacker known as Russia.

You are so new you are glowing nigger.
Also... no, that is incorrect.

Then stop posting?

lol'd

Do you think looking at an IP address is the only tool that the fucking CIA has to figure out where a hack came from?

What is this, 1990? Are they still using dialup modems also?

Then please tell me how they identified it was Russia so we don't have to waste time. Did you bother to read all that in your article about the "hard evidence?"

Attached: 1531325673219.jpg (600x600, 44K)

The evidence so far is an opensource Ukranian malware powershell that was found inactive on some DNC computers via phishing attempts.

The other evidence is Facebook posts by Russians.

The Ukranian malware is a decade old, ineffective, was found inactive and is so widespread that you can find it here: github.com/sophron/wifiphisher

want me to post the full pasta I made a while back?

The download speeds initially released would have been physically impossible for any virus or anything of that nature. It was hacked via USB.

Seth
Rich

People think Putin paid him millions of dollars to help him win the election in return for favorable treatment.

Wow, amazing how one man knows more than the FBI

>How do we know that the North Korean hacks came from NK?
How do we know that the Chinese hacks come from China?

It's almost like the government keeps the means and methods of their hacking investigation top secret, so that hackers can't use the knowledge to avoid detection next time!

>political donors in politics loudly complain trump won't take their money during his presidential run.
>makes a bunch of gop donors donate to hillary because he won't take their money
>he won't accept it because hes already a billionaire
>somehow the left thinks he would take money from putin when he wont even accept money from gop donors
Is the left literally fucking retarded?

And then it's almost like they can blame anyone or fabricate a "hack" anytime they want for any reason. They operate knowing they could be disregarded offhand by anyone.

spotted the russian

i feel like it's the same thing canadians did with harper, everyone hated him because it was cool too

There's nothing to explain. They seek every pretext for smearing him and remove him from the presidency.

The Trump campaign took in around 600 million dollars, I don't know what you're smoking buddy.

Why don't you use your real flag, shill.

>there's nothing to explain
>Russia flag

Attached: 5267821.png (582x582, 193K)

The woman broke protocol by storing secrets in an insecure location. Enemies of the US accessed that information, then told everyone about it.

Somehow that makes the other guy a traitor.

Notice how when I called him out for his memeflag, he scurried away.

THIS is what shilling looks like in 2018.

imagine being this woefully uninformed

kill yourself btw

Literally every losing party had tried to get the president impeached. At least in my lifetime. And I'm in my thirties. At some point you stop caring or paying attention. And then another election happens, and Jews still control everything, and still are making money off the headlines from "President should be impeached" through the media channels they own. Ignore it. Fuck the Jews. Stop giving them money.

>Admits Russia leaked information with the intent to sway public opinion against Hilary Clinton
So you admit Russia is an enemy of the US and that they were clearly hacking and releasing information with the intent of influencing the election, if all that is true why didn't Trump impose sanctions on them?

this

hahaha what a fucking loser. You got an argument to go with that or are you just glowing in the dark?

yes, it would fit ‚getting blackmailed into treason‘ though you dense brainlet

kys traitor

Lmfao

Unsure wether insiders (Americans) leaked from the DNC or Russia hacking got the info or both. Regardless it seems like good info. Sanction or not, who cares. Fuck the DNC and fuck Russia

Is this why your country is such a shithole kraut?

>being friendly= black mailed
hang yourself ahmed

Attached: 1511650713743.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>Unsure whether insiders (Americans) leaked from the DNC or Russian hacking got the info
We know this though, the hacker responsible was a Russian hacker by the name of Guccifer 2.0.

>Fuck Russia
I agree, which is why I'd want our president to stand up to them instead of acting like Putin's lapdog. Trumps behavior in the past week truly makes me believe Putin has something on him or he's been compromised.

>We know this though
Evidence.

Intelligence chiefs do not lie.
Anyone who says otherwise probably committed treason.

Attached: brennan-clapper.jpg (276x182, 8K)

Trump is GUILTY and that DISGUSTS John Brennan.

Attached: 5b11c2f1dda4c8fb068b45a4.jpg (890x500, 38K)

Collusion with Israel.
Liberals don't want to reveal their power level.

Obama, and CIA chief John Brennan, reacted just FINE.

Attached: 205025_5_.png (600x317, 267K)

You talking to ME, boy?

Attached: cant hear you.jpg (1920x1404, 316K)

Apparently we're supposed to still think it's the Cold War and the USSR is alive and well, even though the people calling Trump's talk with Putin treason were the same ones who actually collaborated with Soviets in subverting the West.

>conducted cyber attacks against United States and European voting systems
Independently verified evidence of this please, as intel agencies which lied us into regime change crusades aren't trustworthy sources.

>They attempted a cyber attack against voting systems
The voting systems which aren't connected to or accessible via the internet but are instead self-contained local intranets?

The point is that foreign influence in elections is a fact of life unless you live in a vacuum. Russia's "interference" was benign and as of yet they've not found any real, concrete evidence they're willing to show to the public about their claims, because they don't have any. The USA has a shopping list of foreign interventions dating back a hundred years and no one says shit, so fuck off.

No! YOU fuck off! Kakistocracy!

Attached: brennan-no-stop.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>we have evidence that Russia tried to interfere in our election
Hell, we have evidence Israel interfered in our elections directly via AIPAC and that dozens of regimes worldwide have interfered in our elections by flooding their nationals into our political process.

Ah Clapper every time his name comes up...

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2013/06/fire_dni_james_clapper_he_lied_to_congress_about_nsa_surveillance.html

Attached: 1532296077355.png (501x585, 172K)

Emails != Voting machines

HOW DARE YOU ASK FOR AN EXPLANATION, FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519995940384.jpg (1142x704, 123K)

These brave men are SAVING us. The lie was probably for a good reason and this time around they're telling the truth.

Attached: team truthtellers.jpg (664x383, 32K)

>Trump is a racist
>Trump is a sexist
>Trump is a homophobe
>Trump is a womaniser
>Trump is a nazi frog
>Trump is literally Hitler
>Muh Russia
>Trump is a traitor
[You are here]
>?????????

my mistake. Super truthful guys

Attached: 1524620945174.jpg (501x318, 55K)

Evidence? There's supposed to be evidence?

>muh feelings

Nothing concrete at the moment but sales to and from (over and under market value) Russian oligarchs and sudden foreign policy points changing after Trump officials met Russian agents is fishy. The Republicans want a Benghazi trial and this is has far more evidence now than whatever they've rambled on about. Every time something is released it takes coincidence a little bit away. At best Trump was mislead by Russian agents who need jail time and at worst he is in debt and an asset. There's a reason debt is such an important question for security clearances.

Treason detected.

Attached: brennan-perjury.jpg (650x366, 126K)

>more evidence for this than Benghazi
whew lads

Attached: 9OvnnTz.jpg (496x960, 45K)

Like the US never ever did something like that? You guys starts war and then install puppets that loyal to the u.s. Specially when they don't wanna sell oil in dollars anymore.

Attached: american-burger-bar.jpg (550x413, 44K)

In the end does it fucking matter? Russia is the only fuckin country on Earth trying to restore order
We should be fucking applauding a president who isn't such an absolutely cucked hyper nationalist "muh stars n stripes" nigger trying to work with them.
Democrats give the right so much shit for being xenophobic and nationalist but the only faggots calling for war, and treason for any political peace with Russia are the left.

because treason sounds scary to them, so treason! booga boo treason! waa scared myself with it!

Russia will collapse without Putin. A country to restore order would be the EU when they realize that illegal immigrants are bad or America without a fucked up government. Russia is the exact opposite of order.

Are you shitting me? The EU letting sandniggers in is only one of a myriad of retarded problems
The EU is too much order at the cost of liberty at the hands of cowards and faggots
At this point Putin is such a powerhouse there is absolutely no chance they don't have a suitable successor lined up, and even then theres now way he won't be calling the shots for at least 20 more years, thats plenty of time to get things in order