Is Christianity a nigger religion? I decided to go to a church today, and it was full of blacks. I felt like an idiot...

Is Christianity a nigger religion? I decided to go to a church today, and it was full of blacks. I felt like an idiot. Is Christianity for low-IQ niggers and inbred whites?

Attached: 1529773817621.png (331x448, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)
youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Organized Christianity nowadays is. Back in the day we had this idea for why niggers not being equal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ham_(son_of_Noah)

Ask yourself why you feel the need to go to church before you ask whether it's a "nigger religion".

dude there are Arab Christians....look at Lebanon. Lots of Christians there

stop being a faggot

Christianity is the largest religion on earth. It crosses ethnic bounds between all races. If you want to go to a white church there are plenty of them. I would suggest an episcopalian church, as they are almost exclusively white. Baptist and Methodist churches are the most black.

It is the religion of slaves kikes made up to control the goy...So yeah.
Also Jesus of the bible is the devil.

How many Jews are christians?

>Murrcan living in a nigger neighborhood
Sad!

Attached: 1508814346177.webm (1280x408, 1.86M)

no, it's just real

>>dude there are Arab Christians....look at Lebanon. Lots of Christians there
Is this supposed to make me like Christianity?

>I decided to go to a church today, and it was full of blacks.
That's because you went to a black church, tard. There are churches all over the world, of every kind of race. If you want a white church, go to a church that's mostly white people. I know this thread is bait and you didn't really go to church, but thought I would answer anyway.

There are plenty of smart white people who are Christians. John Lennox & Michael Ramsden being two European examples.

No. You found churchianity. Not the same thing.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

This

Hard to know. I'm sure there's info out there, but most "Jews" in the ethnic sense would probably just start identifying as white as soon as they convert. The label of "Jew" is more of a tribal badge.

Yes it is. See the current Pope. Also it is a literal slave religion that teaches people to be good subservient slaves -turn the cheek.

Attached: Rare Pepe.jpg (680x979, 111K)

It is watered down Judaism. The weak stupid Jews who couldn't make it in Jewish society broke away to start a new religion that required less discipline and held up failure as a virtue. They then spread it to even more pathetic goyim. The fact that Christianity can't be accepted by anyone with a triple digit IQ is why the West is in such bad shape. Spirituality and a moral compass is needed, but Christianity only works for morons.

Tell me the name of one anthropologist, genetic analyzer, or historian that believes jesus was primarily of european descent.

If you can't, tell me why you worship a brown kike on a stick.

>inb4 butthurt christcucks try to derail the argument because they can't back up their fringe identity belief with any credible sources

Attached: christkikes.gif (885x808, 137K)

>Nigger religion
All religions are nigger religions. Now you can believe something with a higher purpose exists because logically there probably isn't something like that. But too be so specific preachy and believe it cares about humanity specifically? No fuck that shit only a retard would believe it to begin with. Or people obviously raised like dumb fucks from the ground up to believe so as is in most Christian house holds.

Deuteronomy 21-
18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
If god is real fuck him.

Prove it

christianity is definitely only for Blacks these days.

I guess Descartes was

That's Ancient Testament. Those rules don't apply anymore

Attached: FFEC7450-8EBB-415E-9B0E-919D71C62DF6.jpg (825x968, 153K)

>christcucks
Lmao

Attached: 1521051231580.jpg (620x465, 36K)

Why not worship the Nataraj, the destructive form of Shiva, instead? He will dance in front if CERN and make a black hole that will swallow the earth. Much better than a gay man naked on a stick.

youtu.be/YFY2C3iCMPI