Spencer banging chicks of the alt-right

So apparently (((fag mods))) deleted the other thread while a discussion was taking place on the most relevant nature of political leaders.
If you read Kershaw's account on Hitler, you'll see that he received TONS of mail from women wanting him. Might seem bizarre now, but that's just what it is.
Now we have this conumdrum in which Spencer bangs guys' gfs. Pic related.
We can either discuss the position of dominance of males in the political hierarchy and how that affects females, or we can keep shitposting about Richard being a chad.
Help me out:

> Richard "join the right I bang your wife" Spencer.
> Richard "tiki torch, your girl, muh porch" spencer
> Richard "white ethnostate, your girls, my maids" Spencer.
> Richard "praise Hitler, now pay your tither" Spencer.
> Richard "beating commie scum like your gf's bum" Spencer.
> Richard "I comb my hair so you better be aware" Spencer.
> Richard "your girl's as untrue as the JQ" Spencer.
> Richard "the fashwave is on the bed today" Spencer.
> Ricahrd "your gf's pussy melt at the sight of a physique so swell" Spencer.
> Richard "that's the one I fuck, the one who belongs to Enoch" Spencer.
> Richard "you may join the alt-right if your gf can withold all my might" Spencer
> Richard "fake news, fake news, didn't bang your chick, it was the jews" Spencer.
> Richard "there's a lady with this guy Parrot, she's prone to suck on my carrot" Spencer.
> Richard "not the virgin Dugin, I'm a chad like Putin" Spencer.
> Richard "I'm a cheater you're a meat beater" Spencer.
> Richard" I'm an undercover fed teaching your chick sex ed" Spencer.
> Richard "baseless rumours as your gf's anal tumours" Spencer.
> Richard "the establishment was bit by a fang, 't was Richard, the sex kang" Spencer.
> Richard "the rumour may be fake, for your gf's cunt healing a week will take" Spencer.

kek.

Attached: 1532317693342.png (718x772, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2018/06/swept-away-by-hitlers-charisma-german-women-gush-over-the-fuhrer/
itsgoingdown.org/everything-need-know-richard-spencer-move-washington-d-c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Richard "admire the mighty shill, your gf pays the bill" Spencer.
> Richard "aussies and kikes, your gf is my plight" Spencer.
> Richard "it's needed legit proof, as I banged your GF, not a spook" Spencer.
> Richard "thank me, I've done ya favor banging this roastie while you do your genetics major" Spencer.
> Richard " the alt-right is full of soibois, a façade I use to bang some goys" Spencer.
> Richard "here's your truth, I banged your chick at the back of the booth" Spencer.
Richard
"There this thing, NPI
going in the night
it makes guys cry
while I make my plight
ravaging the cunt in my sight"
Spencer.

More dysfunctional shit from the white nationalist retards. Lmao. Why does white nationalism only attract social miscreants? Whether it’s the skinheads or the suit and tie pricks like Spencer you just can’t seem to get normal human beings on board with your race cult shit.

>So apparently (((fag mods))) deleted the other thread

I hope they delete this one too.

fuck you you fucking faggot.
you were probably sucking richard's dick after he plowed your gf.

Luke Ford - Jew
Beardson - Jew
Weev - Jew

>really makes you think

Ironybros are played out desu. Like, I can understand having problems with the way Spencer and TRS operate, but these guys sole purpose in life seems to be tearing them down every chance they get. I've seen high school girls gossip less than these dudes. It seriously looks like they're just out to get people who are more popular and interesting than they are.

>tfw to ironic to have a stance on anything

Not surprised. Many natsocs are actually just pussy worshiping cuckolds. These are the same betamaxes that try to white knight tradthots. Of course their alpha sperg claimed his pussy prize. It's almost as if hypergamy is real and all their "red pill your woman" NAWALT nonsense is actually just coping.

Stay blue pilled on gender realism though.

Attached: 1532237296612.jpg (3110x3320, 934K)

Hitler was not only a Zionist but also a Jew, just like his whole cabinet.
The purposefully infiltrated German politics, destroyed Germany, let millions of Germans die on various fronts.
He didn't commit suicide in Berlin, nor did he flee to Argentina he lived out his days in Israel, Tel Aviv.

Also everyone who is white and takes the side of white people or any given European is by default a Zionist Jew.

How do we know any of this is true?

its olds school online jihad

We don't.
It's funny, so let's shitpost.
Either that or really get into this male dominance thing.

spectator.co.uk/2018/06/swept-away-by-hitlers-charisma-german-women-gush-over-the-fuhrer/

those were all shit
>"your girl's as untrue as the JQ"
>"the fashwave is on the bed today"
wtf does that even mean retard

means richard banged your mom and you are his bastard son

Hey paul

>luke ford
lmao kikes gonna kike i guess

when I followed Beardson on twitter like a year and a half ago he was an insufferable faggot. has he changed any?

Hilarious. I wonder if more will come out.

Attached: spencer.jpg (720x404, 166K)

>the alt right are cucks
really gets the noggin joggin

Fake. That's not Conte's girlfriend.

got a pic of her?

Nice try, Spencer.

Attached: DgBG3jhX4AA4pVQ.jpg (816x554, 45K)

This is fake because spencer is gay. Therefore:
fake and gay

Go back to twatter fagcel.
I'm looking forward to watching your killing spree/shotgun suicide combo fatass.

reminder to get on a cycle you have until 2020

this
/thread
beyond obvious disinformation
Beardson's a faggot with a hambeast of a girlfriend

I believe it but i need proof

do the ironybros do literally anything in their lives other than talk shit and try and stoke drama around richard spencer and mike enoch? it seems to be their entire existence

Funny how they cut literally everyone down but (((Weev))) shows up and they're a bunch of cheeky sycophants. They disagree with everyone but they just so happen to agree with everything he says. They're cowards and their lives are built on taking the piss out of genuine people.

Attached: weevzion.jpg (883x312, 143K)

No they are shit but so is spencer. Still need proof.

They do funny shit on twitter, instigating gays and tranny accounts. They also attack women on the internet and were the spearhead of the tradthot war. The only reason they attack Spencer and Enoch is because they are burdens that leach off gibs from their followers and don't live the lives they preach. It's funny.

Spencer is a faggot

Attached: 1522980748637.jpg (2560x1707, 2.3M)

I watched the beginning of the stream, and they said that several people from NPI texted them that it happened. It's hearsay right now, but they said that new evidence will come out this week.

Richard So chad, he will take all you have Spencer

Its because they reject God. I am proud of my Eastern European and German heritage. I have a white child on the way and I am very proud.

However, I am a combat vet who regrets serving the secular pro sodomite USA. I actually respect sand niggers who kill US soldiers who invade their counties, just to enforce hyper egalitarianism and democracy. I'm a Catholic who loves his race and knows that race matters. The alt-right, just like the dems, fail because they hate God.

they're a hundred times funnier than the super serious white nationalist podcasts that are so far up their own ass they're implicitly gay

"genuine people" you mean fat losers like enoch, heimbach, and spencer

Ok I'll wait

As a Catholic, you must know the importance of patriotism and the role of the citizen to the state. It is not your place to criticize the state for the actions it takes, but to instead act as virtously as possible in the positions that you are put in by said state. My only gripes with the US foreign policy, is their complete disregard for the Christians they ignore in the middle eastern countries they attack. Instead they shill for jews or muslims.

I will say that it seems like spencer is behaving like david koresh of waco except lol not producing white children

I don't care about any of the people in this story

Good, you're doing something correctly.

I will meet you half way on that. I think all democracy is doomed to fail because they are hyper secular. Governments in the west brag and boast about how much God, and anti-materialism does not matter in society. When I say that I regret serving country, I do not mean I regret being a soldier, or participating in western martial traditional. I regret serving a nation that focus on Christ denial KIKES. At least sand niggers agree that Jesus existed.

Well said.

itsgoingdown.org/everything-need-know-richard-spencer-move-washington-d-c/

He'll be dealt with soon enough. When's UTR2 again?

Attached: DZHwGbxU8AAXrzZ.jpg (790x420, 48K)

Who the fuck is Richard Spencer?

Snitches get stitches.

Attached: DZHwlLlVAAAeZFs.jpg:large.jpg (612x520, 39K)

>Richard Spencer
>white nationalist
Pick one.

Spencer is the ultra shill and has nothing to do with white nationalism movement. He can claim the opposite but it doesn't change a fact.

He got banned from entering Poland for a reason.

constructive criticism can probably be respected but not when it comes from people whose entire lives seem to be dedicated to attacking said people, doesn't strike me as a good faith criticism, they seem fevered and braindead

Wait what? Who is this?

whiich famous alt right blogger did bang your wife/girlfriend/mom/sister?
fucking party of cucks

Cantwell

Luke Ford is a larper.
Jewishness is psycho-genetic.

who tf