Who rooting for Iran here?

Who rooting for Iran here?

Attached: 6 million.jpg (1125x846, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-3Bt1Bmbk&feature=youtu.be
archive.is/0L7sO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the Arabs need to united and surround Israel.

Everyone who isn’t Jewish
youtu.be/uiO_ZT5bSqk

Attached: 4F9F574D-5D04-48B9-9A38-7B3758B91D11.jpg (500x442, 54K)

THE SIX GORILLION! DID YOU HEAR THAT, WORLD, I SAID THE SIX GORILLION!

USA would chimpout harder than they did on Japan in 45.

Attached: 1426647165393.png (500x587, 352K)

Attached: 1523182267589.jpg (3595x1521, 2.94M)

>Who rooting for Iran here?

I am.

OP is correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=1b-3Bt1Bmbk&feature=youtu.be

Attached: IMG_3748.jpg (1280x960, 303K)

>USA chimping out harder when israel is threatened than when USA itself is threatened

Yep that's present day (((USA))) alright.

Gotta say, I'm a little torn. Also, our government is a bunch of baby raping criminals.

Why is it always 6 gorillion?

Im just rooting for war. Dont really care who dies and what is created. I just want a large war that brings r&d into hyperspeed. I got a collection of products i want to push at some wartime government.

Attached: 1347804700902.jpg (562x517, 61K)

they don't even want to break the record how fucking lazy

everyone

This.

I'm all in for giving them a real 6 million to cry about. Maybe they'd shut the fuck up about holohoax then.

Lost me with the muslim harpies.

Haha come on that's a fake headli-
archive.is/0L7sO

Attached: kill jews man.png (354x363, 106K)

holy shit wayne, i say this with the best of intentions but you look like complete shit.
you need to exercise and eat right immediately.

Summarizing but 6 million dead jews is an important number/concept in talmudic judaism. they need 6 million to die before the messiah comes I think. before the """""" holocaust"""""", jewish leaders were claiming 6 million died in the USSR.
It's a dog whistle to the real zealot kikes, basically.

What if Obama and Hillary were actually on our side and wanted to unite the muslim countries so they could gang up on israel?

What if GamerGate never happend?

Attached: exodus.png (827x847, 555K)

What's with the 6 gorrilian all the time?

Sacred number for them.

Attached: 6 million 1919.jpg (823x1174, 266K)

What if Israel was behind gamergate to get NEET gamers off their asses to weaponise them and create a botnet of Intelligence operatives to elect Trump and nuke Iran?

I need them to try harder, there are 14 million of them

LONG LIV ISRAEL!!

You know they'd fuck up and lose again

Kek you're a fucking kike.

The fuck?

the soap king will die

Attached: 1531966431839.gif (416x312, 1.72M)

Attached: IMG_20180427_193503.jpg (358x360, 16K)

Let's go I-ran! *clap clap clap clap clap Let's go I-ran! clap clap clap clap clap

Kek you're a fucking goy.

SIX MILLION IS THE MAGIC NUMBER

You're both worthless trash, hang yourselves and your family to kill off that inferior genepool.

If Muslims don't destroy Israel asap, then the only option they'll have left is nuclear proliferation and deployment. They've spent too long fighting over pointless things.

As a software engineer I'm being useful for society.

Me big time

Attached: D5052C55-B91B-4A2A-95F5-CA1BE53BC1DD.jpg (640x522, 276K)

WE

AND SHEIT

Funny, I want to kill 20 MILLION myself.

Another 6 million?
I think we can do better this time.

Wait you're telling me that Finland can implore the international community to work with us to return the majority of western Russia to us because it is our ancestral homeland?

Fake unless you have a link, kike.

No. You're going to rot in piss as Hitler does.

Can you download food?

>not a real Russian.

The Iranians have a cage that contains a bear and an eagle. Each day they'll throw a Jew inside and the bear will kill him then the eagle will peck at the bones. It will be unbelievable, but it will happen.

I can't download food in you cave, I can buy it in my city.

Me.
Every non Jew rooting for the Jews is a Mongrel slave.

Kek, it’s supremely low energy of them.

Attached: 8046EF41-3D17-495A-90BC-4E08AA3C9600.png (1049x767, 3.08M)

>some shill got paid to post on a russian proxy and pretend to be a russian that speaks english and supports left wing niggerdom
lol

>Who rooting for Iran here?
Muslims

ok low iq mongoloid

It’s from The Onion, which is a based counter-Semitic site masquerading as satire. Look at their Grabbler video.

So you cannot produce anything of value, just fiddle with your silly computer. You aren't very useful at all.

>After attending a military parade in Moscow commemorating the victory over Nazi Germany in World War II
>the Jew, covering his bases and weaseling his way into all powers and movements

Honestly it's impressive to watch

Attached: 1482823478-6ccbca8ac4937436b69210ebae39a3b5.jpg (637x376, 43K)

Attached: The_iranian_military.jpg (1179x842, 257K)

I fully support Iran and if Trump thinks hes going to get us involved in some BS war to protect Israel I'll start burning down synagogues myself.

I don't support left wing actually. I'm racist towards pajeets and pakis. I'm homophobic too. So do Jews. Smart Jews making money from the western degeneracy.

Stupid lazy goyim here are pathetic. Their butthurt is simply because goyim are too stupid to outwit Jews.

Goyim are also too lazy to get a proper degree and become a high paid banker or lawyer because those degrees require strong maths skills and diligence.

I beg to differ.

>maybe they'd STFU
Yeah, they'd really STFU if we killed them all.

oh lawd here we go again

Attached: falseflagging.gif (400x300, 2.81M)

>goyim are too stupid to outwit Jews

Methinks the lady protests too much.

Attached: smartjewmyth.jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

5 shekels for your account

Attached: 1513083776416.gif (480x238, 415K)

>destroy
so they aren't human

The Jew is a parasite on mankind. Your day will come again

Attached: 01_00086687.jpg (381x559, 35K)

i know what putin's response was
>BASED

It's an appropriate quote for the whole Jow Forums rather than for me.

Good. Thank you.

Attached: jewed (56).jpg (2305x3116, 449K)

How come? Jews created Google, Facebook, Wall Street. Those things benefit the American economy and cultural influence over the world infinitely more than the whole Jow Forums.

Don't they get salvation or some shit after the 6mil actually happens so they'd be happy to die after 6mil have been killed first?

Aren't you special.

Attached: 1520522944246.jpg (632x723, 285K)

Attached: jewed.jpg (599x428, 34K)

Whose counting? Kill them all.

Six million and one
jews on the stove
six million and one
take one down
shove it in the oven
six million
Jews on the stove.

Fucking anti-semites, the Iranians already gassed 8 million jews, they want to gas 10 million more.

ENOUGH OF THE ANTI SEMITISM I AM JEWISH AND MOST OF US ARE REPUBLICAN FUCK OFF

Sorry, but you've all got to die.

Attached: itsafraid.jpg (909x987, 360K)

>already gassed 8 million jews
thinking.jpg

>they want to gas 10 million more
I say let them gas them all.

Would that it t'were so simple. I propose an experiment, to demonstrate my point. We shall put into a camp far away 500 Jews. These Jews shall be ruled over by armed guard that shall put them to task in forced labor. One of the Jews shall be selected at random and a spy shall pretend to be a new prisoner, and pass word that there was a way to work in the barracks serving the guards and officers. Once inside one could perhaps negotiate for their release.

We would then watch the Jew contort itself through each of its many ploys to gain favor and manipulate, and study it closely. This is what sets the Jew apart from the rest of humanity and why their contributions in science mean nothing. For if they did only commit themselves to scientific inquiry in the betterment of man then indeed there would be no qualms. They do, however, the exact opposite, and what would have been a history of contribution is instead a history of infiltration and the destruction of the host society's soul

Attached: download (2).jpg (244x207, 8K)

the only way into heaven is by exterminating the jew parasite, then we will have white paradise

>enough of the anti-pedoism I donate to childrens charities
You have to go.

>6 million
>literally anodda shoa
oy vey

sorry israel your americas ally so if we dont save you you dont get any help. you do not get to ask russia for help. if iran kills you niggers off that just how they roll

i mean we have all heard your gods chosen people. so surely you wont be thrown to the wolves by the almighty right. your entire tourism industry relies on those old jew stories. if they are all lies then you die as a nation.

so you got 2 options provide a champion to defeat your foe or die quietly and hope you can make some money as you die off as a people. if every one knows your begging for help clearly your not gods chosen people

I grew up with jew and am jewish we do better than most, bc of IQ, in the 1980s jewish people felt discriminated against in polite society such as clubs, jews then reacted with a leftish more common man politics, that was the standard for jews for a while, but has been changing

6 MILLION

WHERE HAVE WE HEARD THAT BEFORE?

Attached: sydiocxl0hax.jpg (720x960, 59K)

you certainly don't write like an individual of high IQ

it's normal for people to discriminate lesser peoples

It's changing because now you have money.
When Jews were poor immigrants, then labor politics and leftism were in your interest.
Now that you run companies and have power to abuse, politics of abusing power against other groups are in your interest.
So: less worker rights, less civil rights in general, and overall extremely anti-white policies to keep the lower classes pitted against each other.

>bc of IQ
You write like a moron, because you are. Nepotism isn't intelligence. Gas yourself kike.

Attached: weightwatchers.png (600x458, 262K)

my iq is 124 but i have dyslexia just how i was born

Count me in

tge ni teh voen.

Every healthy country has limited the influence of the Jews when they became too strong, from the Roman Empire to Elizabethan England to the USSR. Countries that didn't, for example the Kingdom of Poland, quickly disintegrated and collapsed.

that gif is fucking awesome

Where do I send my support?

No i would not say that, jewish people realize more and more the need of a free market and George Soros is not he only Jewish person