ISAAC KAPPY NAMES THe Hollywood pedo

This is it lads this could be the big break that gets the lower Hollywood actors who still have souls to squeal all at once on the Jews that have bribed them.

Keep it coming lads

Isaac please enter back into the thread so we can get to the bottom of this. Maybe reach out to some of your friends to join on Jow Forums and drop some bombs for us.

Isaac is for real goy he can help the movement

Attached: 5CA7A426-27EB-49F6-8A91-B75FEE31B2C6.png (640x1136, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground
periscope.tv/w/1vAxREpXddZJl
youtu.be/5JZ9djZa180
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Bump.

Attached: 35F17A37-AEBD-4B9E-B63D-EE1E60DBD1C3.jpg (672x713, 142K)

Attached: 3AA8B109-67CC-4D11-B323-986B299E2085.jpg (473x706, 114K)

Pay no attention to this guys... It proves nothing you aren't accomplishing anything either so what is the point of doing this? No one is gonna believe you and within a few days everyone will move on, why not make a few funny memes and move on?

Also the jews got nothing to do with this either...

Isaac kappy GeT In the fucking discord

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

JzqwFN

An account followed by Seth Green

Attached: CA30416F-A918-4137-B3A1-F342CCDB6369.jpg (1232x1459, 287K)

Kys

Holy fuck keep digging lads

What are you doing?

You tried a little bit harder this time.
4/10 fake shill poster.
Ditch the commie flag next thread tho.

oh no... i smoked a joint with seth green like a month ago.... am i fucked?

dont FUCK with us mods. you know DAMN FUCKING WELL what i alone am capable of.

Attached: vXR6Chx_d.jpg (500x250, 18K)

I mean, you probably got AIDS or something?

Joined Twitter in 2009, followed by Seth Green, lefty, only has 23 tweets?

Attached: 39450EE4-E530-402F-AB77-1785F20AD67E.jpg (1242x1148, 399K)

Attached: giphy.gif (286x273, 2.62M)

Attached: 91004D06-4C83-41A1-B5EA-6AEB8402A13F.jpg (1242x848, 357K)

Why are you trying to get people into discord?

So there is nothing what are you trying to prove anyway?

I have no reason to take off the flag.

Attached: 41EA686D-475C-460F-A1E9-E0AE375056F2.jpg (1242x903, 458K)

What are you going to do tough guy? Dox them and get them killed or dox them and get them fired or having their lives ruined?

>I don't have an argument.

Attached: Hollywood PEDOWOOD 1511062820423.jpg (2400x2400, 1.28M)

TAKE NOTE!!!

BIGLY!

Ignore this commie

Oh fuck

He went live on instagram to prove its him.

Oh fuck
oh FUCK

Attached: 1462033448751.jpg (360x425, 112K)

link pls already seen his periscope etc its the real deal he is OFFICIALLY /ourjew/

LINK

Thats a band that Culkin put together a few years back, its a satirical Velvet Underground cover band and all the songs are about pizza, i remember that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pizza_Underground

They are not raising their hands and no republicans and democrats hate each other... They are raising their hands for something else.

And hopefully the people will ignore this thread.

fuck off kike

Someone post the pic of the tweet about the hidden room at she greens house where he keeps the kids.

can you please fuck off dirty kike

You disbelieve that Jew speaking about the Jews because you want to believe the other Jew [((Isaac((Kappy))))] speaking about the Jews, have I got that right

>asked to join the Illuminati by Seth Green
>offered $250k a year and any car I want if I join the Illuminati
Seems legit.

Attached: 1524019539632.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Hot pocket guy too, dang he has tons of young kids too. Jesus saves us!

sounds like a good base salary for a newbie

Why would they pay you to join a secret club?

correct. also kappy isnt a (((jew))) he is /ourjew/ because he has sacrificed his livelyhood to oust the (((pedoelite)))

in his periscope he also does a shout to jesus see:

periscope.tv/w/1vAxREpXddZJl

Don't worry most of the people in these threads are on serious meds

((Lazarus)), ey. Wonder who's Jewing who

Commies, Pedos, Faggots, Trannies, Atheists, Degenerates off all kinds, Feminists, Anti-Whites.
Aren't you just the funnest bunch ever?

Attached: Jewish Degeneracy1512019898151.jpg (2024x2056, 1.49M)

No argument? Huh I can tell you who is behind multiculturalism and having other races in their countries your white leaders since you didn't need to accept them and the bourgeois.

No

He is not a jew and even if he is... He is a traitor and will most likely get killed within a few days or so.

Nope

And were still wining the culture war.

I'll have you know I threw those meds the doctor prescribed me out.

YOU THINK ITS A FUCKING GAME CALLING FOR CIVIL WAR BITCH? WE WILL FUCKING ANNIHALATE YOU. YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT YOURE FUCKING WITH. YOUR BEST OPTION IS TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE USA AND GUESS WHAT BITCH WERE COMING FOR EUROPE AFTER WE CLEANSE OUR COUNTRY FROM YOUR FUCKING DISEASE!

THIS WAS NEVER A FUCKING GAME.

AMERICA IS NO LONGER FOR SALE

Attached: IMG_0161.jpg (1200x691, 58K)

I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Who the fuck is Isaac Kappy
>illuminati
Lmao boomer shit

Attached: mbappe_parents~2.png (98x97, 20K)

You have no concept oif the backlash Tsunami that is growing among the silent majority.
When it hits, you better hope you're on high ground.

Attached: Vikings Peace is a Dream 73451214a46e4f750360ea515fb15adb (2).jpg (720x714, 152K)

I served with Joker during the Reaper Wars under Commander Shepard and i refuse to believe he would do such a thing

Hahaha unsurprising

Don't be such an antisemite!

lol

I think someone said he was an extra in a Thor movie or something.

Hava nagila

Mmm real Hollywood insider

>shill kike is rapidposting when captcha currently is run by niggers
found the Jow Forums pass user
definitely a shill
no oldfag would waste their shekels on that

>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME

youtu.be/5JZ9djZa180

Bump for brave motherfucker kappy

And you have no concept of a silent majority that is growing against you too.

No proof faggot.

And more retarded shit.

In this thread, we have people who genuinely believe Seth Green offered some D-list actor a yearly salary of $250k and a complementary car if he joined the Illuminati and people who believe this guy isn't a troll. The election and all the Q shit really ruined this board. Christ, the people who joined during/after the election have nigger-tier IQs.

What the FUCK

Unironically big if true

We're fully aware of you rabid scum. It's on full display.

Attached: SJW HELL ON EARTH 1531778724121.jpg (1871x1025, 628K)

No, its a smoking gun!

Excuse me, I ironically believe it is true.

That tweet is pretty funny though

as someone who is born and raised in L.A. you clearly dont know how Hollywood works nor the people that run it and I highly suggest you shut your faggot fucking mouth before you embarass yourself any further.

If anyone wants anymore info I can give my insights into the shitshow which is L.A.

It was said on twitter by a complete nobody and it conforms to my deeply held prejudices! It MUST be true!

gonna pass on the obvious bait, m8.

You were born and raised in LA? Wow you must be another Hollywood insider

CAN YOU DO ANYMORE DAMAGE CONTROL?

L.A. is a sick and depraved place and Hollywood is the fucking pinnacle of it.

Lol you nutcases are so funneh. It wouldn't matter what anyone said, it would confirm your (totally non-evidence based) views. I'm sure there's been unrestrained (whatever) in Hollywood but this guy probably knows less than nothing

actually he is almost certainly trolling idiots like you, unless you are part of this whole false flag thing

P-please goys go to the Iran habbening threads
Get fucked Chaim

fucking low IQ beta bitch kike here! you can't have TWO silent majorities you sack of shit. fire this faggot, you kikemasters. you aren't geting your money's worth. Time for a new hire. In fact, post photos of his body to board after you "fire" him.

The drone is on its way
Please stay away from car windshields for the next six hours.

ah but what is this thread meant to deflect from? Are the slides from Israelis or Iranians

I've met Seth Green a couple times through work, and despite being a manlet he seems like a pretty nice and chill guy and his wife is hot as hell.

Not buying the pedo thing.

Attached: article-2036340-0DD2157100000578-285_468x660.jpg (468x660, 74K)

COME AND HEAR! A MAIDEN AGED THREE YEARS AND A DAY MAY BE ACQUIRED IN MARRIAGE BY COITION AND IF HER DECEASED HUSBAND’S BROTHER COHABITS WITH HER, SHE BECOMES HIS. (SANH. 55B)

A GIRL WHO IS THREE YEARS OF AGE AND ONE DAY MAY BE BETROTHED BY COHABITATION. . . .(YEB. 57B)

yeah all that non evidence right. thats exactly why there is a mass tweet purge taking place in pedowood as we speak right?

Attached: 20180722_232556.jpg (2576x1932, 1.08M)

A MAIDEN AGED THREE YEARS AND A DAY MAY BE ACQUIRED IN MARRIAGE BY COITION, AND IF HER DECEASED HUSBAND’S BROTHER COHABITED WITH HER SHE BECOMES HIS. (SANH. 69A, 69B, ALSO DISCUSSED IN YEB. 60B)

YOU FUCKING IDIOT I WAS RESPONDING TO YOU!

OUT YOURSELF AS MORE OF A FUCKING NEWFAG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

A PROSELYTE WHO IS UNDER THE AGE OF THREE YEARS AND ONE DAY IS PERMITTED TO MARRY A PRIEST, FOR IT IS SAID, BUT ALL THE WOMEN CHILDREN THAT HAVE NOT KNOWN MAN BY LYING WITH HIM, KEEP ALIVE FOR YOURSELVES, AND PHINEAS (WHO WAS PRIEST, THE FOOTNOTE SAYS) SURELY WAS WITH THEM. (YEB. 60B)

I found someone who accepted Seth's offer. What is the Illuminati's dental plan like, you grotesque pedophile?

Attached: 1483870194092.jpg (418x475, 37K)

I'm talking about ((Kappy)), you single brain celled oxygen wasting freak, are you posting from a padded cell

Yeah I believe that ((LAZARUS)) would be quite interested in the deets, hit him up

((( not (( you fucking shill

What can we do about Iran?
What can we do about exposing pedowood?
Draw your own conclusions

[THE TALMUD SAYS SUCH THREE YEAR AND A DAY OLD GIRLS ARE] . . . FIT FOR COHABITATION. . . BUT ALL WOMEN CHILDREN, THAT HAVE NOT KNOWN MAN BY LYING WITH HIM, IT MUST BE CONCLUDED THAT SCRIPTURE SPEAKS OF ONE WHO IS FIT FOR COHABITATION. (FOOTNOTE TO YEB. 60B)

you faggots have already tried bribing me yet here i am still posting.

2007 i told you faggots i would die fighting you and here we are. not looking so good for you now is it

no its {{}}