Hey fellow southerners, why don't you welcome refugees like you should by your own values?

Hey fellow southerners, why don't you welcome refugees like you should by your own values?

Attached: 013597.jpg (640x610, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvEI0R0oxTU
youtube.com/watch?v=m5f1v-fVQ-w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I forgot denim overalls existed. Where do you even buy these anymore?

probably (((levi's)))

Looks Jewish tbqh

He looks like he unironically likes taking it up his ass.

I welcome immigrants. They are great and I get to learn about a different culture, but I only welcome ones who come in legally. I wouldn't go to their country illegally so why should they come here illegally.

Attached: 69f95ea0-f586-11e3-abc7-db031e630b6a_AP419602426221.jpg (1083x800, 146K)

>fellow (((southerners)))
Also sage because this gets posted every other week.

The kikes have a visceral hate for Southerners and judging by this guy's honker, he's a false flagging kike himself.

Daily reminder (((Redneck Revolt))) are upper middle class jews and niggers larping as white southerners

Attached: redneckrevolt.jpg (1140x883, 137K)

It's pretty insulting that this kike thought he could just put on suspenders and a cap like he'd fool an actual southerner.

Attached: 1515925998021.png (343x400, 71K)

>When jews cosplay as their image of a good ol goy

Notice how despite wearing overalls (implying he does manual labor) he doesn't have a farmer's tan in the middle of July.

He's sooooo satisfied with himself. Literally basking in his own virtue. I've seen that smile before.

Attached: 1464519712449 - Copy.jpg (1000x1860, 1.18M)

here's a southern girl...

youtube.com/watch?v=XvEI0R0oxTU

cool jews are doing cosplay now

youtube.com/watch?v=m5f1v-fVQ-w

I've seen this (((southern))) faggot on bill Maher.

I don't know anyone but ACTUAL farmers that wear overalls.

Hospitality is welcoming guests, not invaders, not people who come and outstay their welcome.

Hmm this reminds me of (((fellow white people))) surely it's a coincidence

I hate that motherfucker, I saw him when he was on Bill Maher with his fake ass southern accent. Fucking kike.

Kill all carpetbaggers.

Attached: 1532324404279.jpg (942x872, 111K)

Bull fucking shit.

These are the same pieces of shit who tear down Confederate monuments. These are the same pieces of shit who work to make us Southern whites a minority in our own ethnic homeland.

And they have the fucking gall to lecture us about Southern hospitality?

They are the scabs of Southern identity, undermining our kin from within.

Lynching is too good for these plastic Southrons.

Refugees welcome

Attached: main-qimg-338c114a8073e059f5c0c0084d0c5847-c.jpg (602x329, 61K)

I know a few but they're all 85+ years old and only wear them because that's what they're used to after working everyday in the fucking things for 50 straight years

>ywn have a qt southern gf that catches fish with her bare hands
Why live?

reminder that these fucking people are a pathetic minority and need to be purged

Attached: 1505536020465.png (2398x1598, 834K)

>by your own values?
we have no such values that require welcoming niggers. others are welcome tho..

This but unironically

Look out, he's southern and has an opinion that differs from the norm, therefor it validates his cuck ass.

Its like when someone says "we should ban ar-15s, and I say that as a gun owner".

As if half ass being on the team makes the stupid shit you have to say valid.

Genocide the retards

You are not a southerner, and the faggot in the pic is just playing dress up.

Wow. Surprised she lost here in Davidson Co (Nashville).

Agreed

here's the rest of the country just in case anyone was curious

yeah I visited Nashville in 2017 and I was disgusted by the number of hajis and hipsters. And don't forget the homeless. If you even make eye contact with the fuckers they pounce.

Attached: 2016_non_hispanic_white_vote_map_by_county_by_reagentah-dbiv3ww.png (4200x3105, 619K)

my family farms, lots of them wear overalls during the work week, even if they aren't doing anything. It's just one of those things that have stuck around from when most, if not all, of your clothes were hand made and you couldn't afford to wear them out so you slapped on a heavy piece of denim you could patch up and just never thought about it again.

That has got to be the rarest of the rare. A southern bread soiboi
>RARE
>A
>R
>E

This is roughly a 50/50 split of the population. Land does not equivocate population. Nice False flag.

Southern stupidity. How did being hospitable work out for Squanto and the Patuxet?

A very instructive map. Thanks for sharing it, user.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, fellas. It's almost too rough to tell ya, but I'll just come right out and say it. She has a chad bf.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 2.35.06 AM.png (1338x996, 1.39M)

Exactly what I was thinking. He's got that gay face.