Are you ready?

war with iran means the destruction of israel, they will not go down without taking israel with them, either by hidden nukes or by other means

we must secure this war to happen for the future of the west and a future for the white race

Attached: xNMkKEu.jpg (976x722, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=818_1505516784
youtube.com/watch?v=guxSfYfEBo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally somebody gets it. Iran will both destroy our pozzed Navy and Israel, leaving us free to eradicate our (((domestic enemies))) here in the USA.

it wont happen, remember the prophecy, israel is going to survive, someone is going to save them
and then shit hit the fan

>War with Iran means destruction of Israel

Attached: 1532233404827s.jpg (125x117, 2K)

War with Iran is 100% certain to destroy Israel.

How does Iran even stand a chance against the US and Israel?

Kek. You'll find out.

Let Israeli troops handle the grunt work

Attached: 1532325629657.jpg (1200x630, 63K)

Attached: Let-Them-Fight.jpg (650x389, 29K)

The west must die for the white race to live. We will kill and rebuild it anew from the ground up.

There will be no war, AGAIN. Iran doesn't have the leverage, or is desperate enough to go to war over losing power in Syria and mean words by the President. LARP threads like these are a waste of time.

>And Israel
Israeli soldiers piss themselves if they have to fight anyone armed with more than a rock.

Attached: 1518383973089.jpg (600x816, 51K)

Why don't you start? I'm sure there's a nuclear power plant that you can meltdown, or a gab account that you could talk this into reality.

Fucking clover, wrong picture.

Attached: 1520634332510.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Actually they shit themselves.

Attached: jewishdiapers.jpg (831x749, 171K)

Dammit, did it again

Attached: EssentialIsraeliCombatGear.jpg (780x703, 132K)

Iran doesn't have the allies to handle an all out assault from NATO. Not even Russia, Syria, or Lebanon will back them if they attack the US. Nothing will happen.

Epic!

Attached: ZyklonB.jpg (886x945, 97K)

Yes, and Vietnam was an easy victory.

Ten seconds!

Attached: 0af.png (560x400, 180K)

Can you link to a video with sound?

Damn. We really are a hivemind.

Israel has nukes too dipshit.

Nice bardiche.

liveleak.com/view?t=818_1505516784

China, Russia, Cuba, and North Korea all supported North Vietnam. Iran has no real allies if they are the perpetrators in a NATO conflict. Russia and Lebanon are not that stupid, and Syria has clearly opted for peace.

Hey motherfuck do you a know of iran having millions missilies to fire on you?
Iran have many missilies for destroy usa and west easy. Motherfuck you will be loser. Iran people lessoned into combat train. You will die motherfuck

Thanks fren

Attached: 1531135730202.jpg (717x578, 59K)

The picture on the right is shopped, but they are still a bunch of cowards and i hope they all die.

Derka derka, Mohammad jihad!

Pat Little has my vote in 2020

No, but they have nukes and a line from Tehran to the Israeli border now.

>when you read OP's topic in this voice

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 2.35.11 PM.png (439x353, 248K)

Nah, Iran is full of qts waifus

Iran doesn't have nukes. They have a nuclear program, but it's mainly for nuclear power. There is zero evidence that Iran has WMDs.

Heh. Iran is vast, mountainous and heavily armed and fortified. They'll sink the pozzed US Navy in the straits and wipe out Israel. Then their assets will shut down the power grid and then you won't be shitposting on Jow Forums anymore.

They shopped over it so they could say it was shopped.

Only the Persians are cute. Azerbaijanis and K*rds are fucking gross (they are 50% of the country).

>Says the South African

It is better for us. No more sand niggers or jews.

Iran will not fight, unless it has its back against the wall (pro-tip: they dont). I don't understand why you faggots want Iran to be destroyed so badly. No one wants these apocalyptic daydreams you have.

Iran=land of Aryans. Not sandniggers. That's why Jews want them dead.

Iran will not be destroyed, Israel will be.

That Aryan title, was self appointed. There is no evidence that Iranians were the Aryans, although there is evidence that north Indians were.

They were allies of the 3rd Reich. These are not dumb sandniggers. Israel gets glassed day one.

Iran will be destroyed, just like Iraq, just like Syria, just like Lebanon, just like Libya, etc. Iran knows that it doesn't have to fight, and so do their allies. There will be no war, now stop justifying for the death of a nation with so much history with your wishful thinking.

USA is already a dead man walking and you don't even realize it. Your luck has run out Jew. Time to die.

Palestinians and Turks were also allies of the Third Reich. Does that make them Aryans too? Slavs were murdered by the Third Reich. Does that mean that Slavs are not Indo-European?

Ok, then do something, pussy. Because Iran won't, because they don't have to. Now stop with your LARP, it's fucking gay.

You forgot the japanese. The 3rd Reich was very diverse. The etymology of the word Iran means land of the Aryans. Hope you like your Israel extra crispy desu.
youtube.com/watch?v=guxSfYfEBo8

I support war with Israel. If we go to war with Iran I will kill Jews in the streets.

All Iran has to do is wait until you die.

If we go to war with Iran, the government is going to be even less prepared to deal with war at home.

Japan also means the "Land of the Rising Sun". That means that the sun only rises in Japan, right? 1488ers have zero understanding of history that only takes a simple Google search to find. Also, who gives a shit what the Third Reich thought? Their ideas stink.

This. Of all the armed forces the Navy is the most pozzed. Best send them to their doom.

Good, let them wait. But in the meantime, they should shut the fuck up, like the cucks they are.

Confirmed for Jewish fag.

Trump is a dumb boomer I bet he doesn't even write his own tweets. He is corrupted by deep state just like Putin and it's all a cheap show now and nothing else. The only country that can destroy Israel is USA but it's being subverted and manipulated by the Jews for over 100 years. Trump and Russia work for the Jews that's why they met in Finland to discuss Israel's security, that's all they've discussed. Q is a fucking kike.

U mad bro?

Attached: garrison.jpg (676x768, 221K)

War ain't gonna happen.

salam haram balam, go suck a cock

>There is zero evidence that Iran has WMDs.
But you can never leave out a percentage

Attached: αρχείο λήψης (7).jpg (200x247, 8K)

Weapon conventional enough more than cause havocking. Nuke not needed.

On the beach confirmed. Not Taiwan, israel.

I'm with you on that. Sure Iran will be destroyed, only this time it will be more of a cathartic story as it will take Israel with it on the way down. Chemical,Biological,Nuclear,memetic basically everything special Iran has or is experimenting with will be unleashed on Israel

Lol, I'm starting to think all of this Iran ball-sucking is an elaborate scheme that neo-cons made for the far right to support a war with Iran, so that Iran destroys Israel with their fake nuclear program. It's just a clever ruse to destroy Iran.

No I'm not, wignat.

most likely the case but still, the mere possibility of a secret Iranian nuke launched at Tel Aviv has me masturbating furiously

The pleasure of seeing a large crater where once stood Israel pleases me..

Holy shit being this stupid. Trump cares more about the Jew than any American. He’ll send all his redneck moron cultists to die on the altar of the shekel before he allows Israel to fall. Great going dying for the Zionist cause goyim.

Nothing has happened yet. Why are you idiots so high time preference? Literally nigger tier mentality.

destruction of israel would just cement jewish victim status for next milenia, they need to be exposed first, shoah'd later.

Explain to me in very clear, demonstrable terms exactly what Iran has done to anyone in the last 200 years.
Hard mode: That wasn't a direct result of USA fuckery.

>muh holocaust

Nothing. And it will continue to be nothing, because Iran isnt stupid. Which is why there will be no war.

Define USA fuckery.
Iranians captured an American Embassy in Tehran during their revolution and held American diplomats hostage for almost two years.
Iran funded and trained Hezbollah in Lebanon, funded and trained terrorists who killed American Marines in Lebanon and murdered a wheelchair bound American on the Achille Lauro, as well as taking American hostages in Lebanon.
Iran funded, equipped and trained Iraqi guerrillas during the occupation of Iraq.

>during their revolution
What caused this?
Oh...USA fuckery.

That wasn't fair. Here we go.
>during their revolution
>American Marines in Lebanon
>occupation of Iraq
All American fuckery.

Samson option.