Anyone Donate $6 by Paypal for Smokes

Anyone donate $6 by paypal so I can get a pack of smokes?
I'll return double tomorrow.

Attached: cigarettes-to-cost-more-excise-duty-increased-by-18.jpg (310x233, 4K)

I'll donate $6 for you to kill yourself and post the footage on here.

how did you think this was going to work? let me guess you are some 29 year old millenial faggot who spent too much out of his hard earned cash from his mediocre job. nigga stop smoking. you cant afford it. also how the fuck you buying a pack of smokes with paypal

Attached: (you).jpg (530x611, 35K)

what a faggot. I'm actually a project manager for an oil company and make way more than you ever will. I chain smoke and my wife took my car which had my wallet in it. If you weren't such a poor fuck $6 for someone should be nothing so go jack off to your moms naked pictures or act like a tough guy conservative wannabe you trans banging trap sucking homo

Attached: BBKWpTf.jpg (799x529, 43K)

paypal has debit mastercards for the accounts that work like debit cards do for regular banks. poorfag

I will.

Fuck your smoking habit, faggot!

Attached: Marlboro.jpg (355x401, 24K)

$6 a day * 365 days = $2190 dollars a year

>not rolling your own

It's like you want to give the kikes all of your money.

Attached: 1528771737973.jpg (743x721, 77K)

>make way more than you ever will

>Calls people poor because they won't give him money for his addiction because he was stupid enough to leave his money in his wife's boyfriend's car!

KYS faggot!

You're no one's problem, dick sucker!

Attached: 1532322961055.jpg (500x272, 54K)

I got a pack smokes but you ain't gonna have it nigger. HAHA

He's so stupid he will kill himself and still somehow be able to post the footage after he has killed himself!

im currently sitting on 5 packets of japanese ciggies (20 in each pack) and a pouch of champion ruby (50grams), jealous poor fag?

what makes jap ciggies so different?

they're thinner and shorter just like their dicks!

Attached: 1532323847083.jpg (960x582, 171K)

How many layers of opioid you on, esse ?

u mad?

Attached: zoinks.jpg (1828x1325, 237K)

damn i cant explain they just taste dope as, cant taste the chemicals just the actually tobacco, they are the best ive ever smoked but thats coming from aus and our ciggies are covered in bullshit

is that why you ausfags always have fucked up teeth?

Attached: poo2.jpg (601x508, 37K)

this guy fucking gets it

the brown tarry layers

[email protected] is the paypal

Kek. Had an opiate problem at one point, can confirm that OP is definitely on opiates

nigga what? thats brits not us

This is actually a good illustration of an important concept in contemporary philosophy: that of Pascal's Mugging.

Say some smelly hobo (like OP) accosts you for your wallet. But rather than threatening to shoot you or whatever, he promises to pay you back 1 billion times the wallet's contents if he makes it big in the future - fancies himself a modern-day Zuckerberg, he does.

Now, you might think that this is a poor exchange to make because he's unlikely to really make it big in the future AND be a man of his word. But, on the other hand, it's not impossible - both Bill Gates and Zuck really were once both smelly nerds with barely two cents to rub together. There is a nonzero chance they'll actually do it. Is the chance worth a 1:100,000,000 wager? It might be.