I'm a famous actor

And I'm here to find out why you do not like the artists.

PS: I am an actor.

Attached: chihuahua.jpg (480x471, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/22/hollywoodrenegades-how-hollywood-insiders-are-taking-down-thecabal-from-the-inside-out-hollyweird-greatawakening/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone below this line is gay

more pics like that dog pls i love pics like that

Attached: 1511541630703.jpg (800x764, 87K)

kys loser

Attached: chi-tongue-otis2.jpg (500x348, 18K)

You were GREAT in Beverly Hills chihuahua!!!

so tell us... are you an actor?

all actors have delusions of grandeur, why would i care that you act for a living, go fuck yourself actor, you lie for a living

cry more faggot

Attached: Chihuahua.jpg (720x538, 42K)

David Hogg isn't really "famous"

Wasted digits you could have asked for the holocost to happen for real!

Attached: 74E77EA5-2D4D-43D3-8533-BAE9D28E4CE2.jpg (199x251, 16K)

no self respecting actor cunt would refer to himself as an artist.

What crap.

Also, If you're a chick, you're stupid.

Yes.

No, you are a soup.

there are enough digits to go around you greedy jew

Are you one of (((them)))?

I loved you in the Taco Bell commercials.did you know Taco Bell was actually named for its creator, a white man named Glen Bell?

Also, its because the (((artists))) and the Jewish executives who support them fuck kids.

My name is Gianni Decenzo.

>famous

Have you ever watched Cobra Kai? So...

It boils down to
>acting is a simulation, film is a simulacrum
>drama is degenerate
and
>no mature adult wants the attention that actors crave

WTF!! I needed these quads to glass Israel like 5 minutes ago!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Attached: 1491429731037.jpg (680x680, 34K)

m8 i thought you were box office record famous not weinsteins dungeon cleaning boy

fuck off and entertain me faggot

Lol.

So did you get to smash Mary Muser yet or what?

Lol. Not yet.

Also get off this website now before you ruin your career I like your character but you're not an essential part of the show and they will cut you for being in a place like this.

The artists protect the poet. The poet is the souled out 666 rapist behind the luciferian cult. They must all die. Simple as.

Oh wow a literal who
What's up you meme loving fuck

>famous actor
>from a fucking Youtube web series

you're not at the bottom of the barrel, you're under the barrel.

Attached: 1512685946001.jpg (604x453, 75K)

Do you really think they will do that?

Attached: 234324.jpg (900x960, 678K)

onions

either post your name and a pic with a timestamp or GTFO you larping retard faggot

LOL LITERALLY WHO?
never heard of it. Just looked it up, you're going to be unemployed in 2 years max. Enjoy your small taste of """"fame"""" while it lasts you narcicisstic faggot

You're right. I'm just larping.
Actually, I'm a Brazilian actor.

Post modernism

>nobody likes me...wah

Nobody really cares about actors, be it here on this Tuvan throat singing forum or anywhere else for that matter. At least go full method and Ledger yourself for our entertainment, faggot.

t. An actual Hollywood Director

Just looked at your imbd. Never seen or heard any of the shit you're in. Mediocre/10

FAGGOT

no no no
>if you're a chick
>tits or GTFO
ftfy

you're not artists, you're whores being used as political propaganda tools
kys

We know you are an actor (not a very good one, I might add). We just have a problem with that "famous" part.

Attached: image.jpg (635x481, 35K)

>Gianni Decenzo
must be a new actor because i haven't heard of you.
But then again i've stopped watching everything pedowood and Disney shit out because its all bias anti rightwing propaganda

>I’m an actor
>ps I’m an actor
Why are actors and actresses all so fucking dumb?

Is he really crying I'ma report you to animal abuse

Lol
Dumbshit

Attached: 556FB7ED-BCC6-4412-87A9-6EE8777FEF4A.jpg (449x384, 58K)

What line of work are you in?

We hate the hypocrisy and lack of principles displayed by prominent members of that industry.

We are not filled with hate, it is you. We act out of love.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions. 1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society). 2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power). 3)It determines what is held sacred in that society. For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions. 1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII. 2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on. 3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust. The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative. Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction. Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story. Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity. Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Attached: E4DD8DB2-A1A3-4F27-A89C-90CF1F2C9C95.jpg (600x800, 127K)

The thing is you’re too dumb to understand your own country, literally children on this counter big nose asiatic forum know more about your shithole and why you’re a shithole

Attached: F0B1686E-F79A-48F3-91C7-66CD9C804182.jpg (2000x4600, 1.53M)

Lol OP here. I already said that I'm just larping.

man it sucks that you have to fucking come here to find out why we do not like actors or artists.

we are basically incubating the fall of Satan on here so you probably shouldn't even waste your time sticking around

How many old men got to cum on your face befoe they give you a decent part?

This.

Attached: image.jpg (2197x1444, 1.09M)

>Gianni Decenzo
this is an anonymous board. take your name and get the fuck out or drop that shit and become one of us.

Attached: 1526533442148.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Yeah but fuck actors anyway

>Gives his name
>Nobody still knows who it is
>Will forget the name tomorrow
>Famous

>I'm a famous actor.
literaly never heard of you

Get a real job.
Acting is a hobby.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Your whole life is acting like someone else because your void inside of any personality or ethos.

Many such cases!

Anything that pays is by definition a job.

Because they act like psychopaths who only want to manipulate masses.

>Gianni Decenzo.
onion boy

So what the fuck do you want with us?

Most of you are just a bunch of narcissistic sheltered dancing clowns who are willing mouthpieces for the jews

Attached: e4c60b7a2b24dbccb0bb03ce4b28ddd4.jpg (625x469, 23K)

neonrevolt.com/2018/07/22/hollywoodrenegades-how-hollywood-insiders-are-taking-down-thecabal-from-the-inside-out-hollyweird-greatawakening/

Thanks m8
FPBP

Shia Leboeufs alter ego?

>memeflag
>pretty much identical to "im working in the game industry trynna find out why you hate me" threads
hello cia what part of the mind control program is this ?

Scum.

You have armed guards, but become a mouthpiece against firearm ownership.
You have giant fences and armed guards, but you become a mouthpiece against a wall.

You're totally shielded from serious issues and can afford to be a limousine liberal.

Attached: 1531088435286.jpg (1024x768, 209K)

Have you sold your soul for fame yet? You know you will be tortured for all eternity by demons in Hell when you die, right?

You need to get the fuck out of here before you destroy your career.

Attached: ms-jj0fZL1.gif (408x229, 828K)

Oh, I can tell you're an actor by just how much you're acting gay.

faggot.

>fartcopter
wow sounds like really fulfilling work, dude.

Holy shit what an enormous fucking faggot.

never heard of you