HAPPENING - TORONTO ATTACKER WAS FOR SURE A MUSLIM

I know that area. A Greek incel wouldn't shoot into his own restaurant. Greeks are very patriotic people, especially in that area - I've seen a lot of Greek nationalist graffiti lately. He's shooting right into Caffe Demetre, besides Megas, both Greek restaurants. He's walking from the West - a VERY Muslim area that has a huge Masjid. The shooter has a Muslim style beard with a trimmed mustache.

google.ca/maps/@43.6776034,-79.3515867,3a,75y,17.26h,88.26t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sKIHNlCZGocmpIEHnNeaA8g!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=KIHNlCZGocmpIEHnNeaA8g&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=160.8286&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

You can see where he's shooting here. He walks just past the fence outside Megas and shoots into Caffe Demetre.

It was a Muslim who is targeting the Greek.

Attached: a621ceee56ab502d160d91a45968c853.png (633x564, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YK1_vZe1nHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sello_mall_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can see the positioning of the Masjid here in comparison to where he's shooting. A Greek or White incel wouldn't target posh Greek restaurants like this.

Attached: 1b7a01c70d8519607dac2357228b9b7a-jpg.jpg (1000x456, 282K)

Saved the low res, here's the high res.

Attached: 1b7a01c70d8519607dac2357228b9b7a.jpg (1947x889, 1.45M)

He likely walked until he found a place that was packed. The area by the Masjid is COMPLETELY Muslim now, with tons of Muslim youths hanging around in groups and Hijabis everywhere.

Attached: f3b7adc06dcd6dd089e71d905abe7491.png (1294x790, 152K)

He looks whit to me, probably Christian, in fact you can see a crucifix around his neck in some of the images

He clearly is a white Christian you cuck!

Right on time faggots.

Attached: 20180628_224457.jpg (568x568, 146K)

>I know that area. A Greek incel wouldn't shoot into his own restaurant.

Could it be a Turk ?

Had an Armenian Incel playing Pole Position a couple of months ago -- could be some Turk for Cyprus?

Attached: 1523035170402.jpg (800x420, 29K)

wasn't the last big shooting done by a greek incel we are not exporting our best

Which "images"?

RACE WAR NOW
GAS THE KIKES!

What kind of nationalist graffiti?

youtube.com/watch?v=YK1_vZe1nHQ

Turns out hes a drumpf supporter

Attached: greekgraffiti1.jpg (1280x960, 172K)

Checked

I've also seen Greece 1821 written everywhere. Could be a Turk doing this attack.

based greeks chimping out

Damn, maybe he was shooting niggers for crossing out his graffiti?

The Greeks have been taking a hard one for nationalism of late. Hail victory Greece.

Okay I expected something much worst. That shit's pretty tame.

the shooter was white. he was identified

Attached: samuel al-hyde.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

>It was a Muslim who is targeting the Greek.
And, of course, I'm not even Greek.

Attached: dfdfg5667.jpg (300x180, 12K)

Clearly Chechen

You can see the 1821 in this one.

Attached: greekgraffiti2.jpg (1280x960, 190K)

No, he's shooting into a nice Greek cafe and was walking from a very Muslim area.

Well, its also written on the wall, Αλβανοί μουνιά, translation: Albanian pussies

time to avenge the sins of the past already.

Attached: fall-of-constantinople-.jpg (768x498, 87K)

>pussy albanians
pretty based

Interesting. Maybe it's an Albanian Muslim shooting at the Greeks.

Maybe Canada needs some sensible gun laws, no? Then these awful shootings wouldn't happen.

Probably. All evidence is clearly pointing towards it. Absolutely based.

haha

>wasn't the last big shooting done by a greek incel we are not exporting our best
No the Toronto incel was of Armenian descent. Alek Minassian.

Albanian Muslim = Racist White Guy

Based albanian shitposter.

i know we are memeing at this point but this would be a great habening

Attached: 1467620986196.jpg (500x500, 244K)

this was the greek guy
the absolute state of our diaspora

Attached: Dimitrios-Pagourtzis-e1526692371353-1024x576-600x338.jpg (600x338, 22K)

Oh this guy. I totally forgot about him

>negative canthal tilt

i can't help but feel sorry for the lad

Two words could make us all safe from Islamic terror.

BAN ISLAM.

>yfw its a FYROM'er

Attached: 1473977639027.jpg (1417x1260, 246K)

Really big if true, chance of retaliation 98.9%
and then goodbye agreement

Explain

>A Greek incel wouldn't shoot into his own restaurant.
He might have been drunk and mistaken them for Turkish.

Attached: 124122367842.jpg (900x900, 60K)

GUNS ARE ILLEGAL IN CANADA, THIS SIMPLY CANNOT HAPPEN!!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!!!

When that Greek convert to Islam ran down people in Melbourne while shouting Allahu Ackbar it obviously had nothing to do with Islam. It was mental illness. Or drugs. Or anything except what it was.
I'm sure it's the same thing here.

>Greeks vs. Muzzies in Canada

The absolute state of leafs when you have to import Christians to fight the imported muslilum shits. Anyway, Greeks will never go down without a fight, especially diaspora ones, if this is a muzzie shooting up Greek restaurants expect some sand niggers getting SOUVLAKI'D soon.

>The Greek national emblem features ablueescutcheon with awhitecross totally surrounded by two laurel branches. Motto: "Eleftheria i thanatos." " Freedom or Death."

Attached: 1d802d01ced953b6050d002525a1cf91.png (450x450, 152K)

Same

>implying Chechen's aren't whiter than you Tyrone.

Attached: Ramzan Kadyrov.jpg (752x490, 48K)

>911 and War by Deception
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

when are the euros going to rise up and purge the kebab from Toronto?

>FYROM

Possible -- Just west of there, there is a statue of Alexander the Great that the Greeks and Macedonians have had fist fights over Who's national hero he is ....and had to get police protection for the fucking stature.

I have been told Macedonians are just Greeks with their brains kick out and too stupid to open a restaurant

Attached: 1509079475106.png (450x450, 431K)

Shit wrong thread. Sorry.

It's funny because OP is probably right. I frequent danforth every day but I never go past the Shoppers east of Pape...where it immediately turns into the Gaza fucking strip with only Arabs and their mosques.

If the dude is ''Macedonian'' Greeks most likely are gonna retaliate against the Canadian ''Macedonian'' diaspora and the attacks are gonna be used by the opposition parties in Greece and ''Macedonia'', it is especially important for ''Macedonia'' cause they are gonna have a referendum to decide if they are gonna accept the new name North Macedonia). Needless to say Russia is gonna be really happy if all these happen since ''Macedonia'' won't enter NATO
Ofc all these are totally hypothetical, still, really big if true

>implying there are any left

Nia ''Macedonians'' are slavs, Bulgarians to be exact. All these Alexander shit are revisionism from 1992 when they tried to create a national identity after the fall of Yugoslavia

Ever seen a guy from the Balkans chimp out like that internationally? We don't do this shit. It's a muzzie.

Slavs are shit stains with their fake histories and petty bs.

actually tito started the macedonia rhetoric WAY before the fall of yugoslavia and was supported by KKE . They had visions of expanding to greece

Can be someone payed or brainwashed by Ruskies, im just saying, Balkans usually don't kill women and children (Albanians excluded)

I don't understand. Wasn't Alexander literally born? Is the modern region not in the same location as he actually hailed from?

Half of the region belong to Greece and the other half to ''Macedonia''. The capital of the ancient Macedonian kingdom is in Greek soil. Homer was born in modern day Turkey, i don't think you believe Homer was a Turk right? Borders change

Hello Afghani welfare migrant

Yeah I see. I'd be pretty sad and pissed if it was a Christian.

>Freedom or Death
Based Greeks

I hope he is a muslim or a stupid anglo white pride faggot, i will be really sad if he is a Balkan, for the most part we are really friendly with each other abroad, since the anglo/germans always try to fuck with us, we kinda group together

It's a really popular sentiment around these parts... if yoi are under msulim threat for half a millennia you have no other choice. Pic related, the flag waving from my apartment balcony right now (freedom or death).

Yeah I've noticed it as well. When I was living in the US I hanged out with Greeks and Serbs. The locals called us "those Russians". We got into a fight with some nignogs once, prwtry comfy.

>forgot pic

Attached: PSX_20180723_103342.jpg (3862x2248, 976K)

Demetres is a confectionary/dessert chain you retarded plebs. A popular place for dates, too.

This has nothing to do with Greeks. This random attack is pointing towards being motivated by another autistic incel virgin sperging out on "roasties" instead of going to camh or suiciding.

Thanks again pol9k

I have nothing to comment about some leaf shooting, but I took a trip last summer through Bulgaria and Greece and it was awesome. Plovdiv and Thessaloníki were my favorites from each. I planned most of the trip on Jow Forums suggestions

Homer's American you stupid nonwhite.

When we got split in 3 parts one of the parts was named after the geographical area (Macedonia). It has nothing to do with the ancient Macedonians.

>This random attack is pointing towards being motivated by another autistic incel virgin sperging out on "roasties" instead of going to camh or suiciding.
>Thanks again pol9k
Proof?

Based and redpilled

This never gets old...

Portuguese, Greeks and Italians are on their last leg most have left. Polish and Irish left awhile ago and the original Canadians left when they moved in. Toronto has been lookin extremely middle eastern, Indian and African of late. Huge spike in gun crime...coincidence?

Where is everybody moving to?

he aims like a virgin lmbao

What do you mean they left? Where did they go?

>Ever seen a guy from the Balkans chimp out like that internationally?

Yes:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolley_Square_shooting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sello_mall_shooting

>greek intellectuals

Away from shitskins.

fucking aussies. thats it. I renounce my citizenship. Im marrying an abo for citizenship and Im on my way.
fuck that made me laugh.

Smaller towns, Alberta. My town is mostly Irish and English.

No, it's just like the huge spike in violent crime that has accompanied the diversification of cities like London, Paris, Berlin... a total coincidence, bigot

You dumb nigger.
Demetres was the last place he shot into NOT the initial target.
He started up at the plaza/garden area near Danforth and Logan.

Alberta/BC probably.

>Where is everybody moving to?

Even as Toronto's population as a whole continues to skyrocket, there has been a huge exodus of "old stock" (i.e. white) Canadians to other towns and cities in southern Ontario. For my own part, I left the area decades ago and have never been happier

>Sulejman Talović(October 6, 1988 – February 12, 2007) was identified as the perpetrator of the shooting. He was born inCerska, a town in theVlasenica municipalityofBosnia and Herzegovina, and later migrated with his family to theUnited Statesin 1998

>Ibrahim Shkupolli(1966 – 31 December 2009) was born inKosovska Mitrovica,SFR Yugoslavia, worked as a grocer

The absolute fucking state of your reading comprehension... those are both muslim you illiterate inbreed.

>muslim
he's dead now, only the authorities to tell us how it is

watch them turn him into a crazy incel
>he was carrying an isis flag in his bag and screaming aloha snackbar because he wanted us to blame the peaceful and beautiful muslim community of this city, but we know better! let's come together and stand up against gun violence with this new law banning handguns!

Attached: 1529357335710.png (600x399, 557K)

I know a group of Canadians that visit every summer. Two Greeks dating a Russian and an Italian respectively. They're all kinda rich so it's not like they're living in the bad parts of town. They still told me Alberta is 50% "turban people".

It is, it's fucking insane how fast it happened. Even here in bumfuck Saskatchewan they're fucking everywhere. Before probably around 2009-2010 the most numerous immigrant you'd see were Filipinos, but all of a sudden there's dunecoons everywhere you look.

>Alberta is 50% "turban people".

This might be true in some parts of Calgary, but definitely not of Alberta as a whole

I actually did graphic design work for both of those restaurants. I designed the menu's back in 2014. Crazy small world. I used to live by Pape station as well.

Exactly. He's targeting the most Greek part of Greektown. This is obviously Muslims trying to instill fear into the last few Greeks left in the area and push them out.

That's crazy man. I've been to Megas with my family before, as well as to other Greek restaurants in that area. Wish we had concealed carry so we weren't unarmed sacks of meat when things like this happen...

This is what they do. A "soft jihad" to push others out and dominate an area.

>Every Bosnian and Kosovar is Muslim

They're all Balkaners.

Attached: Fat frog 2.png (800x600, 70K)

>Every Bosnian and Kosovar terrorist is Muslim

Fixed that for you. Also, Muslims don't belong here evidenced by the fact you shot yourself in the foot with those ecamples... could not find a single Christian top kek.

That's exactly what they told me cause they didn't even know what ethnicity those "turban people" were, they said they just suddenly appeared one day and now the streets are filled with them.

Also they said that almost all young white people are first generation immigrants from the US and europe because those already there never actually had kids, that they were an exception to be actually born in canada. which I found pretty weird.