The right is now stepping on the freedom to say politically incorrect humor just to spite someone who doesn't like Trump

>the right is now stepping on the freedom to say politically incorrect humor just to spite someone who doesn't like Trump
when did the conservative right become so petty?

So you shouldn't be able to post rape jokes now? Is this what the right is saying now?

Attached: disney-fired-james-gunn-as-guardians-of-the-galax-2-32143-1532121773-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM
mobile.twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/128488455603879936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The point is, James Gunn is getting his own taste of how he wants others to be treated for posting such things.

>politically incorrect humour
>pedophilia

Yeah, no.

>not understanding that we only use your retarded rules as ammo against you

Attached: images.png (255x198, 5K)

> the right
what the fuck is that

>guys it's just a rape joke
bitchute.com/video/xnQIwtDhxKQ6/

Every single option is on the table when it comes to preserving my race and civilization.

It's the only way the left will learn. Apparently they really dont like when other people use their own tactics against their darlings

Heh, don't like having your weapons turned against you, do you ?

> Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.

I agree that Gunn should be taken down because of his hypocrisy. But all the moral outrage over some comedians' edgy tweets is fucking gay.
Remember, the left can't meme because they're humorless, uptight assholes who are easily triggered. It'd be a shame if Jow Forums became a bunch of pussy snowflakes too

Lol complaining when your own tactics are used against you. We are learning to play dirty too. Day of the rope approaching fast.

You don't like your rules now that you're faced with their consequences. Do you?

Attached: Rule 4.png (554x508, 359K)

SJWs really did win

They set the rules of war and now the right is just playing along

Unironically this

Attached: Duke.gif (320x190, 3.11M)

Not an argument you fucking faggot

This is a taste of your own medicine. Deal with it.

not unironically you are a kid fucking faggot

SJWs aren't going to back down from witch hunts just because you guys took one of them down. Lmao what do you think is going to happen now? The left isn't going to dig up tweets about people anymore?

You are hurting dumb centrist redditors more than you are hurting the left. You are only validating the left's tactics as valid.

Good Christian morality got you the death of europe and acquiescence to fiat banking. Fuck off jew

the thing is, when we joke about gassing jews or whatever, the liberals claim that only a white nationalist would ever make tasteless jokes about that, and the thing is THEY ARE RIGHT

only a fucking sick pedo would make jokes about this kind of shit because it's considered universally reprehensible on all sides. same with the aleftantis faggot

In their hubris, they thought they were immune since they created those rules. They are no more immune to them than their enemies.
The usa ushered in the age of nuclear war. Now many world powers have nuclear arms.
SJWs ushered in this age. Now they will live with the consequences.

You have the freedom to say whatever you want, but you don't have freedom from consequences.

yeah this is like, being the first one to use guns except you equipped yourself with body armor, and the critics are now crying foul that conservatives are able to take their armor away

>Oy Vey goyim!! Don't make us play be our own rules!! That's petty and anti-Semitism!!!

Attached: 1531408772870.jpg (741x649, 158K)

>politically incorrect humor
>jokes about raped children

the day of the rope can't come fast enough

This is my opinion as well when i was making gas the kike jokes and hitler did nothing wrong. It was merely doormant opinions and i was susceptible to being convinced.

Also im natsoc anyway so i dont believe in freedom of speech. Its abused by kikes to subvert people.

>humor
James Gunn is a pedophile.

Fuck of Rick and Morty producer

C’mon, leftist faggot, deal with the consequences of the world you created. You’re now bound to play by the rules you set, we finally read the Alinsky playbook, and are actually not letting you get away with your retarded commiefag shit any longer.

Attached: 65B5F4CF-80D1-425B-AE1E-8C4284743EFC.jpg (1024x544, 43K)

Attached: Bugman commics.jpg (622x644, 96K)

>Is this what the right is saying now?
He's just anti-Trump, that's all what matters.

>all the moral outrage over some comedians' edgy tweets is fucking gay
I don't know anyone that was legit outraged about anything he said. It's purely acted as such to fuck him over because that's what the left does over damn near anything. The point is to force them to live up to their own standards in the hopes they'll reassess their views and realize it's harmful to society.

>so i dont believe in freedom of speech
Jow Forums is dead

right wingers are the biggest snowflake cucks of all, you nonce.

James Gunn. Michael Ian Black. Patton Oswalt. Dan Harmon. That's four. In one weekend. Think we can add a few more? Silverman? Kaufman? Maybe somebody else. A whole lot of tweets got deleted this weekend.

Yassss censorshipppp

even poor poland gets it

yassss toeing the unattainable invisible shifting line

that you stupid fucks invented
choke on a cock schlomo

Gas the kikes race war now

Ok "we" invented censorship

Thanks for using it! We want more of it anyway. It's nice that you are also supporting it as a valid means of attacking your opponents.

Why are we opponents again?

OP post translated: how dare you use our weapons against us.
The greatest thing ever was the right learning to use the tools of the left.

Wasn't this the world the left wanted in the first place though? Where people would get their careers fucked over some retarded jokes on Twitter?
Sorry lefties, it's too late, you made your bed, you're going to have lie in it.

We're using the enemy's rulebook.

>Wasn't this the world the left wanted in the first place though?
Thanks for helping us create it!

This is what you want. This is what you get.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=f8Ne9sRcSrM

Thanks for giving me what I want then...?

Nah, you made it in the first place you child fucker.

Thanks for helping us... maintain it? It's a compliment, take it in stride!

>So you shouldn't be able to post rape jokes now? Is this what the right is saying now?
isn't that the point of your instagram project Perv_magnet

this is like mutually assured destruction, as the swing to right commences youre going to start seeing the left accused of being foreign agents to sow dissent in america and being anti america will the public fully behind it. It will be a chance to remake hollywood and entertainment in a way like never before

Just wait until we start Republican only businesses! :D

Attached: 1532235450363.jpg (619x925, 164K)

I dont believe in absolute free speech.

Kikes shouldnt be allowed a platform a to spin a bunch of half truths to subvert a nation into importing millions of shitskins.

If you are too ideological to see the problem with this. I dont know what to tell you.

>that revisionism
Abhorring pedophilia is not a political issue

what's funny is that Jow Forums has an instinctual prey drive towards these scumbags. we all knew something was wrong with patton oswald and he is just throwing shit onto the pile, here

Anyone with a career posting pro-child molestation shit on social media with their real name attached to it is pretty much asking for their job to get removed, especially when it makes them look like they're pro pedophilia.

God I hate the retarded leftie meme of
>Free speech isnt freedom from consequences sweetie
Thats literally what the concept of free speech means, that people can say what they want with reprisal. No shit the legal definition is about the government.

Dwight from the office is creepy af senpai
mobile.twitter.com/rainnwilson/status/128488455603879936

It's funny though
>"Free speech isn't freedom from consequences"
>Gets absolutely ass damaged and into rage when one of your dumb Hollywood idols gets his career fucked because they incited pedophilia
>Suddenly go from anti free speech to pro free speech, or just do dumb mental gymnastics in order not to look like an idiot that flip flopped
>Still likely has posts supporting the firing of Roseanne on twitter
Shit's gold, considering the shit Roseanne got fired for was tame as fuck, even compared to the tweets before. Wasn't even racist at all, mostly just liberal media making a big deal about "Ape" when she mostly just said "They look like some one from the movie planet of the apes"

Do you know how many conservatives have been bullied off of social media for saying something politically incorrect? how many lost their jobs, their livelihoods because the SJW mobs caught them making a off-color joke probably 10 years ago before SJW bullshit was even a thing to be cautious of?

And you want us to do what? nothing? You think the liberal elites give a fuck that you want free speech?

It's fucking simple: make them live by their own rules. Get them fired for politically incorrect things they said. Get them kicked off of their platforms for not being PC.

There was a tweet chain that gets shared a lot here of some cuck saying "I believe any women who says she was raped", which was instantly replied to by a woman who said he raped her. It's fucking simple, force these retards to die by their own standards.

If we push this shit hard enough, either the politically correct culture will die, or literally everyone in hollywood will burn for all the shit they've said/done in the past.

I don't know how you people can't understand this shit. The (((left))) has been subverting us for how many decades, and you still don't even understand how it works and why it's so effective?

>humor

Attached: destiny autism.gif (206x139, 1.82M)

Conservatives? They've done it to other liberals when those liberals didn't rank high enough on the progressive stack or have donor money to buy a papal indulgence with.

DIE HOLLYWOOD DIE

Attached: Welcome to Hollywood.png (620x826, 481K)

So boot up your sockpuppet accounts and pretend to be a leftist who is outraged at these peoples tweets etc. You don't have to go out there with a Trump hat on protesting this shit; in fact, you should NOT do that. The point is to get political correctness to consume itself.

Fuck, subversion isn't that hard to grasp, people. It's no wonder the right has been losing so badly in the culture war for so long.

post name and address cunt or stfu and kill yourself faggot

This. Quality post.

Attached: 254DE0FE-EA62-426B-90C5-F31C41082406.jpg (550x402, 83K)

Yeah, but that shit about the actual comedians is going fucking nowhere, at least until the vid of that fat fuck humping a baby doll turned back up.

People on both sides generally will draw a distinction between edgelord comics and people who should have known better.

If your opponent brings a gun to a knife fight, you bring a bigger gun. They get us and ours lose our jobs/get deplatformed for not being PC? We get their fucking shity movies canceled. What director/actor etc HASN'T said or done something off color/edgy that we could drum up a storm about? Fuck them all.

They started a new moral panic so lets let them have it.

Why would you ever think that writing /b/ tier humor on your personal social media is a good idea
We tried to tell you about rules 1 and 2 but you didn't listen

This, a couple of the same liberals who wanted these rules usually have shitty double standards when they have done or still do offensive, if not more offensive; shit all the time and get away with it. As much as I hate political correctness, I know these celebrities are not going to learn shit unless they experience the damage first hand themselves, until the entertainment industry either accepts that everyone can be offensive, or no can be offensive (both are ultimately fair outcomes), or better yet, just have the entire industry kill itself and begin anew.
Also this, people have to learn to control their god damn power level.

More than just that, how many other leftist elites ate shit because of the metoo stuff? We can push that stuff harder too. Fuck em.

Attached: shareblue.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

Once the rumours get big enough the other jews will report them for the shekels. Thats how we will destroy them. Jews love money above all else even other Jews. Its in their jew rat nature

Attached: 1.png (225x224, 12K)

A lot of it old guard who thinks/thought that “stooping to their level” meant the end of conservatism being respected. If only they knew it had lost all respect so long ago, and actually fighting back actively and not being passive pussified faggots is how we win.

I feel bad that my dad kind of falls into this, he still thinks that the president must act like the fucking Queen of England and be proper at every moment and never openly fight back with everything you’ve got. It’s the one thing he says the other 84 year olds he knows are unhappy with regarding Trump, I’ve had to say over and over “so, if your turn the other cheek mindset of past presidents was so effective, how the hell did we get where we’re at now?” I think he’s finally getting it, just that old guys have to really fight to change their old and failed ways.

>see I'm being retarded just like you

Yep, I think you're getting it.

Make sure you do it on your sockpuppet lefty accounts.

I have a line, and I draw the line at people working at Disney making dozens of pedophilia "jokes" and openly admitting to masturbating to young girls.

If it was just the racist jokes and all his other stupid jokes, like the rape jokes, then OK. But for the rest? He shouldn't be employed at Disney is all I am saying for that.

And just to be clear, I have been a fan of James Gunn for several years. Slither is one of my favorite movies, and I enjoyed both Guardians of the Galaxy movies. But I genuinely just do not think someone who makes pedophile comments should be employed at Disney.

>being this deep in denial.
there is definitely a party of entitled, crybaby faggots and jihadi apologists who beat off in the corner while their wife fucks some black dude or whatever, but i'm positive it's not the party that makes fun of all those things.
can't you lazy sons of whores take part of your unemployed day to think up an accurate and original insult?

Stop defending your actions burn them to the fucking ground without remorse using (((their))) playbook don't try to make them understand why you changed tactics and that it's working.

Never fight fair, fight to win.

Losers want you to fight fair.

The "right" and the "left" are the same group of low IQ morons. They're like sport fans rooting for different teams. They're rooting for different teams, but they're the same person, doing the same dumb shit. Anyone who believes in left/right bullshit is a brainlet who should be executed.

IN HOLLYWOOD TRADITION, WE'RE RE-MAKING THE HOLOCAUST

HOLOCAUST 2: THE PEDO-JEW

OMG HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY WIN AGAINST THIS GENIUS LEVEL OF REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY ??!!??

you got it, saying edgy things is a big no-no, shooting kids in the face with drones is fine

>when did the conservative right become so petty?
it's just a one-off so we fuck this bastard

>when did the conservative right become so petty?

Oh whats dat? You don't want go play BY YOUR OWN RULES? So sad. So sad ya fucking hypocryte.

it's funny that the shills have given up on the "alt-right" label - yet another failed operation
what next? Richard Spencer's gonna come out supporting hollywood? kek

the only option left for hollywood: repent and confess your crimes immediately

>This bait thread that people are answering unironically.

Tis better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

>Hilarious jokes

Attached: 1532231807005.jpg (843x696, 94K)

Not niggers
You wouldn't fit in

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, sweetie.
People think he is an asshole and they are showing him the door.

THIS
Fin bro knows
Pay attention to rule 4

Attached: EF65779E-C66A-4BB2-BBF0-7A22833C3292.png (627x554, 14K)

Attached: IMG_1911.jpg (716x960, 83K)

fight fire with fire
fight pedophilia with facts
fight wrong with right

this is war. i dont give a fuck about your stupid ass hollywood movie fantasies and neither does the guy next to me,

Just using Saul alinskys tactics

> left makes rules of war
> left is losing the war
> sjw s won
> fights over go home nothing to see here
Have you been watching ? the left is getting crushed nigger