Sarkeesian whines about black Buffy

twitter.com/anitasarkeesian/status/1020452699676921858
She whines that character she knows and loves is getting changed... oh the irony.
Feminists are so fucking happy when they reboot something and change race or fiddle with main char genitalias to cater to them. But when it happens to be female character suddenly it's a problem.

Attached: Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer.jpg (1600x800, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GXW94pVkFXI
youtube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8&bpctr=1532331715
youtube.com/embed/tjjcg9TuIRY?autoplay=1
twitter.com/kristyswansonxo/status/794771576721813509?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. What a double fucking standard, finally she gets a taste of her own medicine.

AYO GILES YOU BE SAYING YOU BE SAYINS THAT THIS MAYOR GUY IS DUN DO THIS TO BECOME A SNAKE? THAT NIGGA BE TRIPPIN!

Wonder if she even realises that she is getting dose of medicine she was pushing all the time? I bet it is lost on her.

Even broken clock is right twice a day. She is right about reboots being cancer for media and the fact that Buffy is too connected to late 90's and early 2000's zeitgeist. It is absolutely unnecessary re-boot. Since they are probably going to keep the name, that is pretty much reserved for white valley girls and show was heavily based on idea that airhead blonde fights monsters.

>twitter banner says "TRUST NO MAN"

rude

>black Buffy
Who's the new actress?

>Boofy the vampire twerker

>Buffy was SJW shit before. Stronk wymyn who needs no man with a retarded completly useless male sidekick fighting against coincidentally white males.

But the reboot is going to tank. White women (target audience) and asian women don't like watching a sheboon. This is going to be Ghost Busters all over again.

Why can't they just create a new character though? A whole new series, a new franchise, a new new new.

If I were black, I'd be vaguely embarrassed and uneasy about goody-two-shoes "non-racist" white people "showing love" to me by making white characters black. The fuck.

TR3YWAY!

AYO WHAT'S THIS SHIT ABOUT VAMPIYUHS? I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FO DAT SHIT, I GOT FO' KIDS AN NOT WUNNA DEY BABYDADDIES BE GIBBIN' ME NO CHILD SUPPORT! HOW AM I SPOSE TO HIT THAT BONG WIT NO MONEY? I GOT DICKS TO SUCK, NIGGUH

youtube.com/watch?v=GXW94pVkFXI
HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA HAMMA

Her post says nothing about black Buffy. Her general concern is rebooting what was already a perfect show, and whose general aesthetic only really works in the time period it was set in (late 90's). Rebooting it in todays world is going to be a fucking disaster.

so will Kendra be white?

>Rebooting it in todays world is going to be a fucking disaster.

The nazi vampire episodes tho.

Is this part of their plan of self-acceleration to get the animosity between colors really boiling over even amongst normies? We know Silverman has been poking the interracial panda for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=y6E9sJ6B-u8&bpctr=1532331715

Attached: serveimage-110.jpg (625x415, 40K)

She probably would cheer if Lord of the Rings was changed though

WHAT?!

WHAT?!

RULE #4
>RULE #4

RULE #4
>RULE #4

RULE #4
>RULE #4

RULE #4
>RULE #4

BEST WEEK EVER FOR Jow Forums

Attached: 1532203128161.jpg (554x508, 70K)

>Her general concern is rebooting what was already a perfect show
Which she never expressed a problem with for other diversity reboots, in fact she pushed for them. But now that it's for something she treasures she's all WOOOAH NOW HOLD ON GUYS like the two-timing whore she is.

Kek

As much as I found Buffy's storyline to be shallow fapbait, what is it with the media industry simply rebooting old series and making it more "inclusive"?

How hard is it to create a new story and add more "progressive" elements to it? Or do they know deep down that new progressive stories just won't sell?

I am now a fan of BASED BLACK BUFFY shout it with me bros #vampnigger

we should get a twitter outrage mob on the producers.
Buffy is a symbol of white female supremacy and privilege.
#FeminismSoWhite
#BuffySoWhite

Is the reboot gonna follow the plot of the old series, by having Buffy's cunt staked repeatedly by white Chad vampires?

It should be Shaniqua the vampire slayer

Attached: FyourBEAUTYstandards.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

I doubt it. Self awareness is not an SJW trait.

I have nothing to comment about some leaf shooting, but I took a trip last summer through Bulgaria and Greece and it was awesome. Plovdiv and Thessaloníki were my favorites from each.

>2D > 3D
>Feminazis are ugly as shit
Nothing new.
How long until the tranny on the right kills itself?

This times 100.

Attached: 1531135289341.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

Here's a teaser of Buffy fighting a vampire lord
youtube.com/embed/tjjcg9TuIRY?autoplay=1

This. SJWs perk is unhinged delusion.

you know that feeling when you want to take a piss the whole day and you can't
and you're just holding it and holding it and holding it some more until you finally find a private well lit and clean bathroom and you finally get to unzip pull your cock and take the longest loudest piss of the year with a sight of relief?

that fucking tweet and the answers is getting feels just like that.
thanks user for pointing to this piece of gold

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (5000x3572, 2.78M)

Why are they drawn 2x thinner and 2x prettier? Aren't they all about truth and equality?

>Stronk wymyn who needs no man with a retarded completly useless male sidekick
Not really, the reason Buffy outlived the other Slayers is put pretty much exclusively down to her having friends. Xander may also not be a great fighter but his contribution to the team is if anything more important in later seasons; he's basically the only member of the gang who can do adult stuff.

because writing a good story requires a good amount of life experience
most of the people who are like this were a bunch of sheltered boring kids
this is why they dye their hair and mutilate themselves because they know that in reality there is nothing interesting about them
since their lives were uninteresting they can't come up with a good story so they have to rely on stealing other peoples creations

Perhaps their sense of reality is so warped that they think they look like that?
That ID though. Wanna be my gf? ;^)

Pretty sure about 6 gorillion people have pointed it out on her Twitter

>That ID though. Wanna be my gf? ;^)
You wot?

body dismorphia, their brains are so warped they believe everything they say and see themselves as those characters even when they look themselves in a mirror

Thanks user, I have derived a great joy from this.

Because women are uncreative, same reason Hollywood is shit now and they only do reboots. Same reason women write fanfics. Creating something new and original requires a skill that women distinctively lack. So they only do the same shit with insubstantial changes, like genderbender.
>inb4 J.K.Rowling
She didn't write the books, computer analysis of the books reveal they were written by a British man, and another study found out that this man worked for the British military.

Hilarious, mass report her for racism or some shit too. Double dose of her liberal bullshit used against her.

Xander literally brought her back to life with CPR when she died in the first season. And Buffy still spent the rest of the series bitching about how lonely being the slayer is and how everything is dependent on her.

>watching buddy for anything other than Buffys ass

omg double standard much like hello??? what has the right come to!

>that sarkeesian nose 2D vs 3D

Attached: as.jpg (778x924, 87K)

>gr/ILT0b
Grill (girl) to be.

Buffy should be a gay black or asian man in the reboot.

he should also be disabled

The goal is to erase the "old".

Taking a wild guess here, Scarlett Johansson until LGTMWQB bully her out of the role...

Wut? Are three guys hosting a feminist show?

What?
Sarkeesian says some dumb shit but she is literally just complaining about the fact that they are rebooting the series at all. Nothing about race in there.

black buffy= reboot buffy
Same thing

Oh yeah. Cause Angel “had no breath”...even though he breathes all the time and pants and runs out of breath when fighting, running, etc.

I wouldn't count on it. If they had an ounce of self awareness we wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

New pilot episode of Buffy:
Ayo, so hole up. U be sayin dat choo wan me to fights dem vampeers and sheeeiiittt fo free? Nigga aint nuthin free. I be too busy signing up fo dem programs, lookin fo my baby daddy and reesearchifying new program gibs. I can't be hangin out in no graveyard crips lookin fo ghosts and vampeers. My baby daayy iz straight blood fool, fuck dem crips. Dees dead pipo be wypipo fault anyway. Now fuck off Giles, white cracka muthufucka, I goin to get my hair did, da food stamps jus came in.

Attached: Shaneequa cast as Buffy.png (500x522, 134K)

Her buddy Briana Wu tried so hard to label Metroid as a transgender woman despite Metroid being one of the first female gaming characters.

Meanwhile the cunt said nothing because she was still milking games.

Ironically the actress supported Trump this election.

twitter.com/kristyswansonxo/status/794771576721813509?lang=en

Xander is played by a muslim transgender dog

Jew to nigger ain't that much of a flip

Should reboot Buffy as a negro transsexual...I'm sure the feminists would love that.

She's right though, they shouldn't reboot Buffy. It was a fucking miracle the formula worked in the first place, they're not gonna get so lucky again. And you can be sure the feminist undercurrents of the original will be front and center and as subtle as a jackhammer with the reboot.

Feels bad man.

Attached: sad willow.png (720x405, 281K)

>Boofy the vampire twerker
kek

Boo the honkey slaya!

Attached: Buffy-Faith-buffy-vs-faith-5981394-499-375.jpg (499x375, 115K)

SJW Buffy... This is going to fail so fucking hard.
>The new version, which will be pitched to streaming and cable networks this summer, will be contemporary, building on the mythology of the original. Per the producers: “Like our world, it will be richly diverse, and like the original, some aspects of the series could be seen as metaphors for issues facing us all today.”

>According to sources, the diversity in the show’s description reflects the producers’ intention for the new slayer to be African American.

>She previously worked with J.J. Abrams on Alias, Lost and Fringe.
kek

Attached: breen.png (151x224, 61K)

#ImWithAnitaKeepBuffyWhite

>Radical left goes against white guys
>radical left goes against white women next

How do they not see this shit coming?

PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY
>PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY
PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY
>PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY
PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY
>PLEASE BE BLACK BUFFY

Attached: 1508882935362.jpg (1080x1080, 66K)

Oh, she IS going to be black! I'm too excited!

B L A F F Y
L
A
F
F
Y

Normally I would have defended her. Fuck this cunt.

>She previously worked with J.J. Abrams
Jar Jar Abrams who already has ruined Star Trek and Star Wars. That is quite an achievement.

Attached: 1280px-Guinea_Pig_eating_apple.jpg (1280x960, 238K)

At least Sarkeesian looks like a woman.

original buffy show was for faggots, fuck that campy shit

>Normally I would have defended her. Fuck this cunt.

Attached: blackula.jpg (474x266, 9K)

Nah, it was great. Even the lesbian witch turned into a regretful degenerate.

Attached: buffy-reptileboy-wallpaper01.jpg (1024x768, 184K)

pleb

Attached: 1510967117297.jpg (480x712, 18K)

>that is pretty much reserved for white valley girls

you know this is racist right

>How hard is it to create a new story
Very.

>Buffy fucks vampires
>Xander fucks a demon
>Willow fucks a werewolf and a woman
Buffy has always been degenerate race-mixing shit. Buffisha won't make a difference.

>Buffisha
Kek, well... then they will have to top it then in degeneracy meter, since they already had necrophilia and bestiality i wonder what will they do in new series.

And also be transgendered who fights for abortion and reproductive rights

I think Ghetto-buffy could be hilarious. They need 1999 Dave Chapelle on the writing staff.

She's gonna get chimped so hard for not letting them make black buffy. We gotta help out our blackfolks against these (((white))) armenian devils

>black buffy
fake news, we don't know if she'll be black

La'Bufiqua the Baby Aborter

what did she mean by this?

Attached: black buffy gets the rope.jpg (617x962, 174K)

Has someone called her out for her "white feminism" yet? How come she gets to have a Buffy but black girls don't? That. Is. Racist.

Wow Anita Sarkeesian is racist wtf.

There was already a black Buffy during the show when the other Slayers showed up.

Pretty good chance she will be listened to.

Attached: Whedont.jpg (539x264, 49K)

>SJW Buffy
Buffy was always SJW.

Now it's time to cash in and remind her of her #WhiteFemalePrivilege

Say what you want about Sarkeesian's ideologically, but you're not going to convince me she's not hot.

>hot
falling for the makeup jew

Attached: DOpoYhpW0AADePj.jpg (680x340, 46K)

>TB wasnt here for this day