What is Jow Forumss favorite European language?

I wish to learn a second language, but I do not wish to learn the spic language. I also have business in England and I would like to figure out a new country to expand to and I was wondering which language I should learn.

Attached: Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary.svg.png (700x545, 136K)

Kraut is pretty easy, and a strong economy to exploit. From german, dutch isn't a big leap (they'll deny this but it's true), and is also a good economy.

Learn a Germanic language like Dutch or German

Learn French on Duolingo.

What is the difference between Dutch and German? I'm not too up to date about it

Hungarian

/thread

Italian is the nicest, and learning it is rather easy compared to other romance languages

>what language is this entire thread in

Attached: mah_nigga.png (432x649, 423K)

Take german, then imagine it's a hick brit trying to speak it badly.
That's dutch.

I am writing to you on a pathetic image board
Ich schreibe dir auf einem erbärmlichen Bildbrett
Ik schrijf je op een zielig beeldbord

French.

Thats a pointless language unless your moving there.

Learn German then you can understand a bit of Dutch

I find germans are more palatable if you can't understand them.

Italian

German is still the most important language in mainland EU for business. English is brain dead easy so everyone picks it up so you can order a beer anywhere you go, but if you want to make money in EU, knowing Germany will probably be important. I personally like small languages, such as gaelic, slovenian, lithuanian, etc.

Having been to Hungary, its not the worst idea. However, I run a house rental business so Budapest or whatever might seem like a stretch for me at the moment.

Fuck off faggot

Do not learn polish.

>hungarian
Lol good fucking luck, hardest language in the goddamn world. Although its generally considered hard because it rarely has a relation to peoples most common first two languages and you, as a burger, only have 1, so...

Also dont take the meme and learn German. You dont need German to do business in Germany. Or Dutch to do business in netherlands. French is marginally useful, as it opens new opportunities in France, Italian is solid.

It heavily depends what business you’re in and what your future plans entail - more selling or outsourcing labor, etc.

Arabic
Learning Polski as we speak

>house rental
Nvm sorry, didnt read
French, if you ask me, then. Dont get memed and consider a eastern euro language, while theres huge opportunity for real estate stuff here, its a commitment and one should rather first have committed to trying in one country before learning the language.

Pakistani

Finnic languages are the only real European ones.

All indo-European languages come from desert.

arabic

Do you struggle with grammatical cases? I gave up Polish cuz it got so confusing.

How far is Slovenian from Serbian/croatian?

>Learning Polski as we speak
But we are full and you do not need to know polish to visit Kraków during weekend and get drunk and puke and piss everywhere since you've realised you can buy alcohol for 24h and you went overboard.

WE
German or sanskrit

How relevant is Sanskrit in India?

French. Plus i want to move to france in the future

Russian or Arabic for Western Europe

Nice try Muhammad

Exactly why I'm learning French, despite the memes I still believe France is beautiful in some places.

It will make understanding /learning Indian languages easier, sanskrit has never been a majority spoken language its more of a religious language

Well then you shouldn't have send all your worse white nigger moneys here then, I will be buying up all your land and using it to make vodka cunt

For native speakers, not much different. Though Serbs sometimes struggle to understand Slovenian, but somehow not the other way

>implying Pakistani is a language

Very far. You won’t be able to understand or speak the other if you only know one. You will be able to pick up bits and pieces, but you will be able to do that with all slavic languages once you speak one.

You speak Paki too, there's no difference.

That's oddly specific, polskibro

Yeah, because 50% of “slovenians” dont speak slovenian and youve been listening to serbocroatian since youve been born. That’s why you understand them, but they dont understand you.

You can buy pretty cheap properties in rural france. But i would expect we would have to live in a city for a few years to get settled.

Latin retard, you will have a major advantage in learning languages such as spanish, german, swiss, italian, greek, portugese, dutch, french, also you can read an original copy of the Bible.

French German or Russian, the others are really useless.

Muh me loge?

Might as well be the same country. Just kidding, while the UK gets a lot of hate on here, it is a perfect market for setting up Airbnbs, which is how I receive income.

How about Hindi? The British occupied India for Hundreds of years. It's the best language to learn. Prove me wrong

Latin is still a translation, Biblical Aramaic or Hebrew to read originals.

French is interesting if you care about etymology because a lot of english stem from it, but it's not that wildly spoken and can be tricky to learn. Still a cool language in my opinion.

Thanks bhaibi.

The question wasn't about the "most useful", but the "favorite", senpai.

If anything you need to be in the city to make connections. But hopefully not for long.

English is a mutt language of germanics, latin, and greek

Because he was unironically describing british tourists / expats in Kraków

Don't believe me?
Come here during the holiday season and see for yourself

You forgot Greek

Same in Hungary

since you already have business in Europe I think you should consider some of the booming central European economies like Czech, Polish or Hungarian

For the same reason I learned Vietnamese as my 4th language, it's an investment for the future

Attached: 1532304560284.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>Vietnamese
At least not Thai, kek.

Whats your other languages?

>using it to make vodka
Then you will be jailed faster than you will be able to say "konstantynopolitańczykowianeczka".

From what I have heard so far, French is likely the best European language to learn that is not English. I've thought about learning German before as well as Norwegian (only because of Lilyhammer), but ultimately French could be the best option.

>for example
I have two properties in Canada but my business originates from Tampa, Florida. I also own a property in Puerto Rico as well as 20 others in the United States. I hire around 28 people to maintain these properties and they do well enough to where I make around $1 million in a year. I also manage properties.

The idea of learning language came as early as high school, but recently I was looking to buy an apartment in Montreal and noticed everything was basically in French. If I were to expand to Paris and learn French, it would make Montreal and easier market for me to handle.

How is france doing right now?

French is hard because there's not a lot of exposure and immersion opportunities unless you live near Quebec.

I have two Airbnbs, one in London and one in Liverpool. It is a harsh business but very profitable if done right. I've had tons of success in the USA but the failures I've had were brutal.

>From german, dutch isn't a big leap

Attached: 1531835828064.jpg (513x681, 35K)

Polish, English, Russian, Vietnamese

I will start German when I am less busy at work.

Thai's pronunciation is easier than Chinese/Vietnamese but the language is mostly useful to hustle around Bangkok in search for ladyboys - not really my cup of tea.

True but setting an Airbnb up could attract French customers if the place is labeled as French-speaking, which is one point of learning a language.

That's what I was implying, broski.

I studied French, so I'm not opposed to it. I just know my comprehension has deteriorated since college.

I would say English but technically Great Britain is its own island and not part of Europe

1 Finnish
2 Estonian
3 German

Well it's kinda good compared to where we were a few months ago. Political scandals from the left are surfacing and the distrust is growing. IIRC Macron is at 31% approval or something, and he didn't even gain 1% with the World Cup, which is a first.
Nationalists sentiments and movements like Generation Identity are growing slowly but steadily. People are starting to feel the effects of diversity in full force I'd say. It's not won yet though, at this rate it would take years to uncuck ourselves, but my optimistic ass thinks that we're on the right path. I just hope we'll get there before some major unexpected happenings.

English is a mess, but it's the language of my people. I love it.
Learn French. It's also a mess, but has great history and is easier for English speakers than other Romance languages. Tons of people, both civilized and in developing counties, speak it, there's lots of great literature, and it's a stepping stone to the other Romance languages.

I don’t know anything about the country now, but Portuguese is kind of cool. They were savage af back in the exploration & colonial days. Straight wrekt subhumans globally, made that money, mapped that shit, harvested them shits, spices and furs and gold bullion yo

Indo-European languages come from the northern Black Sea area. Around Ukraine. Finno-Ugric languages come from the Urals.

Latin

Thats good news. I really been considering moving to france. Recommend any cities/ departments? Also doesnt france have a kinda high white birthrate?

Do you have large Viet community in Hungary like we do in Warsaw?

Attached: Polish-Hungarian-Friendship.jpg (1024x512, 99K)

OP here. I'm off to bed but I'll probably look into French the most. I'll keep this thread archived so I can look at what you guys say tomorrow.

Turkish

Who /sneeringenglish/ here?
I took your language out back and raped it to death. Have fun speaking an inferior tongue, frogs.

>european
filthy roaches

The birthrate isn't good like most white populations in Europe. I don't know about a specific city or department, but the countryside is really safe and still truly french in a large majority, I'd just avoid big cities if you can afford/want it. Personnally I lived in the Alpes mountains for most of my youth and I can say that it was fantastic. Rural France is still France and I'd recommend it.
A thing to note about french though that can be off putting. We're tough to crack and seem cold or even downright bitchy (most of the time), but it's a facade for a lot of people. Once you start to learn about the people themselves, they will open up. That's where the "french people are rude" stereotype comes from (also because of fucking Parisians).

Pretty hard to learn, with agglutination and all.

Portugese has a nice sound

>t. Kraut

Know anything about Brittany? Thats where I was planning on going.

Swedish is easy to learn for english speakers and quite beautiful. + you get to understand danish and norwegian for free

Are there any beautiful Mediterranean cities that aren't infected?

haha man I wish I cared about laungage learning in HS. Could have studied that shit up and gone on a few student excchange things, instead it took me till 24 before i learned a word of anything other than english.

If your still interested in learning a language you can check out Duolingo or something.

Best looking women in the world too imo

LOL. Only Albanian and Sami languages are indigenous to Europe but they're marginalised.

If you're white, join me in learning Estonian in order to plan for emigration, O.P.

yea I'm working through the spanish course on there, gonna go to some classes taught by a native speaker soon too. I was probably as close to 100% monolingual as you can get, so learning spanish is a mindfuck of brain rewiring.

"Economics" is a conspiracy theory as every so-called economist who dare says the obvious that "every white country is rich while every dark-skinned country is a poor third-world" get fired from his job for the trouble.

Therefore, user., "economics" is a pseudo-science, no better than any prognostication.

I think I will either learn german , Italian or Spanish. Spanish is very easy for me since so many spics here, but I find it disgusting language because of them.

It's like an insane Person speaking German.
It looks retarded, but you can make out the meaning.

You might deny it, but is true.

Albanian is Indo-European. Sami languages are related to Finnish.
Truly, Basque is the White Man's Tongue.