Tell me eurofags, what's it like to see the USA win and win and keep winning? What's it like to see that we were right...

Tell me eurofags, what's it like to see the USA win and win and keep winning? What's it like to see that we were right, Trump is a great president and that things are generally going very well for the USA? The cherry on top is now despite already being the best country in the world, we're now destined to be the richest for many decades to come. You can't beat our military, you can't beat our president, you can't beat our spirit, and you can't beat GOD who has blessed this great nation. I'd literally kill myself if I wasn't an American.

cbsnews.com/news/u-s-set-to-become-worlds-top-oil-producer-next-year/
cbsnews.com/news/u-s-set-to-become-worlds-top-oil-producer-next-year/

Attached: 12379126378126538.png (590x194, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not usa doing great thats bothering me man. its the europe as we know it dying slowly but inevitably

The Old World passed away.

worse. we chose it. we made it this way and most of the people are honestly proud of it. thats why i have little hope for the future and trying to get us visa

such thinking is normally too far reach for americans but imagine being economically successful AND racially pure.

Don't listen to the divisive megakike. True mutts on pol want Europe to prosper and forge it's own destiny. You are our brothers and we want the best for you.

cant think of any country that fits the bill Tbh

>Look at US GDP
>Look at US debt

think very hard user !

South Korea?

Well it seems the leadership the EU has a burning desire for self destruction.

Eurobros:

For whatever it’s worth, not all Americans are this pompous and arrogant. The best of our nation is an extension of the broader Euro-Western conspectus. You’re our brothers, and we will rise or fall together.

Attached: 3FACC0B5-E0CC-49D9-8433-9F275C3E3FE0.jpg (968x1024, 141K)

it does and im unironically waiting for usa to invade, cease power and stop this madness before russians or chinese do

>caring about debt
It'll never be paid back and we have the military to ensure we stay on top.

It's good to have some competition though.

>he thinks this matters

Attached: 1531381921214.png (800x1634, 340K)

while rest of the world moves to superior pollution free electric cars, United Sharts of America decides to GAS THE PLANET with their petrol fumes

THANKS DRUMPF!!!

Everyone who isn’t Western (or otherwise opposes the Western program) is competition, and there’s plenty of that.

Attached: 4DC7C43C-9458-41EA-8C10-1F16BD73A318.gif (640x360, 1.47M)

Japan isnt that pure anymore at least not since WW2

what the fugg

That is if you can afford it with all the taxes.

>I'd literally kill myself if I wasn't an American.
I'd rather live poor in a homogenous euro country without niggers, spics, or chinks. I'm starting to hate ZOG more and more and now he's going to try a war with Iran just because he feels like he should have one war to try out the new military shit. And millions of persians will die for nothing, terrorism and they will hit back here. There is no escaping the Jew here.

The US would bring a horde of Jews.
Better if the Russians do it.

The gif? From some dumbfuck liberal protest a few weeks ago. It had to do with the selection of a new Supreme Court judge.

Attached: 903E3D8D-E920-484C-9FCE-B568CD2AC607.gif (320x384, 1.15M)

but the jews are already here! and i dont want russian communism all over again, guys please help us

why do you think you know japan?

I grew up in mid-90's western europe and it was pretty /comfy/. Now there are literally vanta-black africans wandering around my village. Not a larp.

You've been on top since 6th August 1945 ameri-user, but yay for you welcome to the party pal. Keep winning or whatever.

>its not hard to travel

>up in mid-90's western europe
I mean Hungary or even Lithuania. Somewhere they've never seen a spook and don't even have a word for one.

>but the jews are already here
Didn't the Germans fumigate your pest problem in the 40s?

so you saw ryoanji with the chinese and now you know japan? i knew americans were stupid but wow

>world is transitioning to clean power
>LETS BECOME THE WORLDS TOP OIL PRODUCER!
laughing saudis

Ive been all over japan not just your the tourist traps

US isn't winning, a few mega corporations are.

You aren't gaining fuck all.
How do you feel now dipshit?

not really, all they did was kill a bunch of tailors and shoemakers. not what you expect having rothshild boot on your throat

Attached: 1530280419410.jpg (1440x1194, 426K)

This. Who is going to force them to repay it?
>If you owe someone 10 Dollars it's your problem.
>If you owe someone 10 trillion dollar it's their problem.

shell.com/media/news-and-media-releases/2015/shell-to-install-nationwide-network-hydrogen-vehicle-fuelling-pumps-germany.html

RIP USA, Russia and arabs. Defeated by the Netherlands.

You'll need to buy our natural gas for that sweetie.

Actually, we are switching to electricity. Which is becoming mandatory for houses.

The Netherlands has the biggest natural gas field in Europe, but we are stopping production due to earth quakes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groningen_gas_field

>Defeated by the Netherlands.
Aren't you swamped in niggers and arabs too now? Great that the West found all these resources to leave for niggers and arabs now that we're about to be replaced.

why do you treat one province of your empire so badly?

Korea