Why are Turks such assholes?

>be Turk
>get all the support and training you could get from the German football network
>be allowed to play in the German national youth teams and the German national team later
>make millions as a pro footballer
>then turn around and spit on Germany, say all Germans are fascists, randomly call German people assholes and incompetent
>gets backed up by various Turkish politicians who call all Germans facists

If Germans weren't so cucked, we would sanction Turkey and deport all Turks back to Turkey.

Attached: Mesut-Oezil.jpg (1024x1001, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.co.uk/football/germany/story/3571587/mesut-ozil-retires-from-germany-after-political-tensions-over-turkish-roots
sportskeeda.com/football/10-possibly-most-corrupt-footballers-all-time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jealousy and knowing they get away with it

World cup ended a week ago and this m8's still butthurt about it...

This.

>World cup ended a week ago and this m8's still butthurt about it...

Oezil broke "the news" yesterday of what he thinks about Germans, Germany and the German people. And he shits on the country that makes him big.

KURDS*

>then turn around and spit on Germany, say all Germans are fascists, randomly call German people assholes and incompetent

espn.co.uk/football/germany/story/3571587/mesut-ozil-retires-from-germany-after-political-tensions-over-turkish-roots

Because this nation is absolutely cucked.

link?

cry moar faggot

well, you should none the less

Why do you remain in Germany, when you hate the country so much? Why do you people not go back to your beloved Turkey?

t. Mehmet Ozgül al Berlini

bwaahaha I knew that was coming

fucking idiots

Links 2 3 4

Attached: 23.jpg (586x890, 221K)

I fucking hate this bug eyed faggot now. I was a fan of him when he was in Real Madrid because he came off as a genuinely nice guy many years ago and played decently.

The sport is just going to shit but at least that the flimsy national pride replacement for euros is being attacked now people are waking up. I've read all over that germans are fucking mad as hell. Exciting times in Germany.

Integration is for cucks. It leads to racemixing.

Attached: 1527850243298__01.jpg (734x750, 124K)

>bwaahaha I knew that was coming
And not even an answer. Once again, if you dislike Germany so much, how does it make any sense to stay here? Why don't you leave? Are you a masochist?

99% ozils mother and father were closely related.

You people seem to think those eyes are an anomaly.

Inbreeding is even more common outside Kurdish lands, mehmet

Attached: 1520029170008.png (2000x1333, 67K)

>Integration is for cucks
It works though, the German youth is slowly assimilating to Turkish culture.

Gibs I guess, just a typical roach.

Why are YOU trying to reason with the product of many generations of incest? Fucking cuck.

Why are you so dumb to have Turks in your football teams and companies? Of course you going to get 100% replaced by Turks. There's no question of then even knowing how to count to 10, if you give them everything then they will have everything, it's like when a boss gets free money from banks, he becomes ruler. Now you been petting those Turks, always looking at their every shit to lift it up and improve, while neglecting own people, of course if you pet them for decades they going to be good players. Germans and Christians are retarded.

You retards dont know how to treat your players. Before the WC it was chants calling Timo Werner a bitch, now you blame Ozil and Boateng for the entire team's shit performance. These posts are exactly why he retired.

>your players
What an illogical thing to say. If you gave any white guy 1% support refugees get they would all be trillionaires, but that's not possible, they don't want trillionaires, they want dumb Turks, niggers and Arabs who think they are good and smart, but are actually dumb.

Germans are racist toward Ozil, i saw football fans calling him names n shit. just ridiculous

Lol please he retired because he is an inbred imbecile and likes Erdogan

(literally) borderline sand niggers being sand niggers

He should play for Africa and Africans should play for Turkey. Let them geniuses prove once they are good and not manicured their whole life to success.

Wait, so you're saying Colin Kaepernick is half Turk?

>not even an answer
Are you even surprised? Maghrebis and Anatolian Turks are some of the worst scum there is. The main reason being their completely shameless hypocrisy and unapologetic arrogance. They'll point fingers at others and call them racist for their perceived problems, yet when you call them out on the pot calling the kettle black or levy any kind of objective and subjective criticism then you get shit like this

Good, fuck this toad looking sandnigger.

Responding to critique with the racism card is a trade of nonwhites

I am German, fuckwits. Özil is a jerk and that's all it is. Stop with your constant whining about insignificant bullshit you cucks.

proof?

Last I checked there are plenty whites on the German national team. Notice I included Timo Werner's mistreatment too? Also Gotze was treated like shit when he had to temporarily quit because of illness, Reus is constantly ridiculed despite the fact that without injury he could've become the best German player of this generation.

Germans do not appreciate the talent they have on their teams.

He claims he retired because German media were placing blame on him for being a Turk instead of on the whole team for playing like shit

Subhumans like Turks and niggers are from day 1 in school always near goal, the coaches don't mind, they break rules all the time, nobody can complain. Niggers move forward in sport simply because no white person wants to play sports any longer when those subhumans are around, since they break all rules and are always put in charge of scoring goals. That's basically their whole life, they break rules, go foraward in life, while white people don't want to play these nigger sports any longer, they disqualify themselves. Those mummbo jumbo niggers can't even speak the language, white people have to study hard and not get a single serious job offer for decades. Those niggers get a pass everywhere by breaking all the rules and when you push nigger aside then it's racism and you not being fair, you done what niggers do every day in basketball or football.

You will be totally replaced by niggers, source: anybody who ever played sports in school. You will see.

I think the t*rk is taking shark week too seriously. Eye placement of a hammerhead shark.

No... its a great chance to redpill the normies. Civic Nationalism is a lie.
Race>Passport

Slovaks are next

It's happening boys

How does allowing them to break the rules make them better? If anything they end up worse off as a result.

I've played sports my entire life. In football I was picked for a regional squad over multiple blacks. I had blacks on my team who were actually good footballers and didnt break rules. In track I was faster than numerous blacks. I raced more often than them as a result.

Maybe if you weren't fat and shitty at sports you wouldn't have niggers get picked to play over you.

Slovaks are shit footballers anyway kek

twitter @mesutozil1088

>not a big deal
Have you even been following this?
>German team is already being scrutinised by Germans for perceived lack of patriotism (singing the national anthem, uniform change for multi-kulti purposes, etc.
>Özil poses for pictures with an autocrat during election times
>claims it's not political
>Claims to be "proud German-Turk"
>has portrait of Mehmet the Conqueror in his home and never sings the German national anthem
>supposed to be well integrated and plays for the national team
>coolstorybro.jpg
>gets called out and criticised
>"Lol what did I do!? This is the fault of others and racism! I quit!"
He can play for hos club all he wants but when you represent your nation and its people and then act like a complete fuckhead towards them when they rightly give you the business then you can fuck right off!

We didn't had niggers and they found a nigger to put on television and they found a nigger to put in sport teams. It's pointless to play those sports, let them just go bankrupt, they overdone they usefulness long time ago. France basically had a play from every African country and they bribed goalmen to score, so everything is served for them. Everybody that plays football is corrupt, that's like everybody that gets a job as bank boss. Only niggers and nigger enablers still take sports seriously, this whole shit is corrupted tot the bone and even more so when USA does the doping testing. Sports are just a way to enable niggers, like private schools are there to enable niggers and banks are there to enable Jewish power. There's no rules, just pre-programmed competition. Those same useless niggers and Jews can't do shit on their own, they only thrive in white countries, while they suck your blood and point fingers at you after you gave them everything.

>How does allowing them to break the rules make them better?
Quite simply because they are all bad players, like Merkel is a bad politician who doesn't knows to write a single law, like every billionaire doesn't knows to do his job, like every bank boss doesn't reads what he signs. They dumb it down and then niggers have a chance if nigger or Jew can't make it when he is pedicured for decades with best training in best schools in best jobs with best salary.

Why dont you kick out the jews why are you Americas lacky? Why do your women like black men so much?

When you figure that one out, let us in the Armenian Diaspora know.

>actually believing France bribed goalkeepers to win
Done replying to you. You're genuinely fucking retarded

>If Germans weren't so cucked
you can dream Hans

It's also interesting looking at how many times he's met Erdogan compared with Merkel.

Attached: 5ae215acae298b8e028ee16e.jpg (567x765, 36K)

>Why do your women like black men so much?
>flag
user, I...

Of course they did, they bribed the whole game from start. They put cucks in charge, they put niggers in charge since school days, they doped them, they put shitty white players into teams, they gave niggers best training and best salary, they put niggers from every African country into French team. Of course it's bribed, nothing about it isn't bribed. Those football organizations are run by people who play gambles, that's the main purpose of this game. Everything about this is bribed.

>German youth is slowly assimilating to Turkish culture.
This is true. I spent a year in Germany. Youth slang is based on a Turkish pidgin. Deutschrap artists are overwhelmingly Turks. Shisha Bars are absolutely everywhere. The kebab is a standard for a night out in Germany. I've even had people try to convince me that Döner Kebabs are German; that they were invented in Berlin (no the fuck they weren't). In TV and cinemas, absolutely everything is dubbed into German - except Turkish films, which are ALWAYS in their original language and never dubbed. Every German film has either a Turk as a prominent character or a leftist political message.

It's fucking tragic. Why does Germany hate itself so much? 73 years, and they still peddle guilt. I worked in a school and was surprised at just how excessive the guilt-peddling still is.

Do you know what a bribe is?

Here you have 10 cases, many thousand such cases:
sportskeeda.com/football/10-possibly-most-corrupt-footballers-all-time
>Signori was a fairly remarkable striker for all of the clubs he played for; scoring 283 goals in 541 career league appearances and winning the Serie A top scorer award on 3 separate occasions. He also scored 12 goals for the Italian national team and was a part of the squad that finished runners-up in the 1994 World Cup.
>Signori entered the shady world of betting after his retirement from football. He was arrested in June 2011 for his part in a match-fixing

>Do you know what a bribe is?
A bribe is when you are a useless billionaire who raped children and you got a job + big loans because they got a video tape of you raping. World is run by incompetent idiots who don't question their low IQ money lords. They are sure to pick the most useless people who are the most unintelligent, give them something to rape and then use that as insurance so their billionaire monkeys will always serve their low IQ Jews.

there can be no prefix or suffix nationals.

Isn't this a good thing he calls Germans racists? Desensitised and acceptance.

Mezut can never be German.
Never look German, no-one things. Oh that's a German name, German face.

> But there are good Turks in Germany

Yeah there is, my suggestion to good Turks are start a long time plan to liquidize your assets and prepare for an eventual move back to Turkey.

It's not like anyone is going to accept you, your family, your kids as Germans. It's just how it is.

Turks are like the English in that they're a nomadic, rootless, invader caste, devoid of any sort of developed morality system rooted in ownership and responsibilty-kinda like Gypsies but more insidious. You see, the Turk and the Anglos's morality is rooted in Imperialism, a arrogance that blinds them, they think they're doing Germany a favour.

I can understand Özil. I understand what it's like to be stuck somewhere and not be able to get out. It makes your feelings of resentment even stronger than they otherwise would be.

I think both parties are to be blamed

If Oezil cares about his Turkish identity so much that he insists not sing the German national anthem, amongst other things, then he should play for the Turkish team, or even emmigrate back to his "identity country"

The German Football Association, knowing this guy has very slim, if any, recognition of the German state, still could not stop summoning him for big tournaments and decided to drop the ball on this mercenary when shit hit the fan

Yes, it is really depressing, especially if these Rappers are pushed everywhere. A couple of years ago a rapper (who is hilariously an explicit anti Semite) got an integration prize, as if he were a shining example for integration.

It honestly is really sad to see Germany in such a pathetic state, getting reverse colonized by the Turks.

Except none of this happened you retard. He took a picture with the Turkish president and have him a signed football shirt as you do with anyone who is a global leader (show respect) and apparently some people claimed it was morale breaking for the national team despite it literally being fucking nothing at all. They literally blame losing the world cup on him because he took a picture. It's all bullshit and you Germans are beyond cucked if you believe this shit the right wingers are dishing out.

>stuck somewhere and not be able to get out
Nobody stops him from going back to where his roots are, he isn't stuck the money was just too good until his thin skin got to him.

>Youth slang is based on a Turkish pidgin
Literally never seen this and I live here.
I can only wonder where the fuck you stayed.
Probably Berlin or some other shithole overrun by Americans and English-speaking foreigners.

So you didn’t follow the last 24hrs of news. Good for you. Next time inform yourself.

>it was morale breaking for the national team despite it literally being fucking nothing at all
The people screeching about that were largely leftists, even the head coach of the greens got mad.

Also he just wrote a Twitter statement and left the German team because of raceism.

I've followed this more than you hans because he plays for my football team. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He never claimed any allegiances to Turkey more than Germany if you bothered to read his 4 page long statement. Even gundogan got hate over this and it's completely retarded. Show me anywhere where he says fuck Germany and he should have played for Turkey or turkey is better than Germany etc etc in his statement. I'll wait.

None of these people who comment on happenings in Germany can speak very much German, so they are weeks to months behind on our news cycle, if they get our news at all. The foreign press reports completely different shit than we do, once in a while it's good. But most of the time it's blatantly made up fake news or some fringe politician's "idea" that was talked about years ago that was never done, except that they report it like it actually happened.
Read the British and American press some time and understand that these people have been brainwashed to hate us at every level of their society.

A bribe is when you pay someone to do what you want

I read that article you failed to embed and it actually proves you wrong

>Signori entered the shady world of betting after his retirement from football. He was arrested in June 2011 for his part in a match-fixing
>after his retirement
>was punished

>W Germany 1982
>White team
>Not match-fixing, players decided mid-game no point in working harder than they had to and quit at 1-0

>Herrera wasn't found guilty

>Totonero scandal
The clubs were punished for match-fixing

>Grobbelaar was set up in trying to bring down match fixers

>Massiello punished for an own goal

>Mascherano tax evasion
Nothing to do with football itself

>Marseille and Eydelie punished for match fixing

>1914/15 season is irrelevant

>Platini banned from FIFA for corruption

If bribery was as widespread as you believe why is it that people are punished for it? Why would they punish people for doing what they're supposed to be doing? Why does FIFA investigate internal corruption if they're meant to be corrupt?

Spotted the angry Celt. Stay mad, Sean.

>He never claimed any allegiances to Turkey more than Germany
LOL
Are you pretending that is a point for him?
He refuses to do the first step of Integration, he isn't even willing to give up his old culture, he exemplifies everything wrong with Immigration.
Truly an awful human being, just like all roaches living here, ungrateful, arrogant and hypocritical.

A. he writes his rant in English, not German, so 90 percent of German normies cannot read it

B. he continues to ignore human rights abuses in Turkey

C. says nothing about legitimate criticism againat him to pose with Erdogan during his election campaign

D. calls DFB boss incompetent

E. generally says Germans are racist

F. continues to ignore citicism that he refuses to sing national anthem

G. 4 pages of rants without a single piece of self criticism, says everyone else is to blame and he didn’t do shit

I say keep this asshole. Hand him a British passport.

Why the hell doesn't he become English then and fuck off from Germany forever? We certainly don't want him. This fucking traitor can fucking hang.

Merkel has had a horrible impact on Germany so I wouldn't blame any player for refusing to meet her. She's letting that country be gang raped (literally) by "innocent refugees fleeing conflict." At least Erdoroach has some patriotism even if it is for a shitty mutt country.

More respectable than Merkel who wants her country to be torn apart

inbreeding

Attached: 4D92C461-0901-437A-A93B-C32F51356627.jpg (716x721, 62K)

Everyone knows that if khediera took a picture with the Algerian president or boateng with the ghanian president or mario gomez with the Spanish president or sule with the Hungarian president etc no one would give 2 shits about it. Ozil is being used as a scapegoat for all this bullshit politics and as damage control for the football fans and German FA because they flopped in the world cup.

>hurr we got exposed as a trash team let's blame this guy who took a picture with non German minister

I hate roaches with a passion.

you know, if a German minister could one day just say publicly "Yes, we are Fascists and Children of Hitler and we are proud of it," you couldn't be threatened and bossed around by these roach people. 2 years ago I'd have said it's not possible, but in the age of Trump attacking everyone and changing rules, why not?

>Ozil is being used as a scapegoat for all this bullshit politics
roach dispara detect. The roaches have been meddling in turkey, belgium, bosnia, all over europe. the roaches vote right in turk elections, then left in their host nation.

This post is so damn retarded that I'm convinced you're either mentally challenged or baiting.

It really made me question if learning German was worth it, if Germany is becoming Türkeichen/kleine Türkei. Germans nowadays are so insufferably left wing and they are absolutely infatuated with Turkey, Islam, and the gibs seekers. It's xenophilia at an extreme where what is natively German is surpressed.

They are Racist and narcissistic. Narcissism is the most under-rated driver of bad behaviour.

Main mafia bosses never get punished. There's one sitting in German government right now, called Angela Merkel, she imported many foreigners nobody asked for, now you telling me bribing doesn't exists, when they literally forced millions niggers to Europe. Bribing is real and trickling down to more useless bosses from billionaire investor low IQ monkeys from low IQ Jew dollar printers. They haven't done a single thing and claim economic growth, they increased crime, destroyed race, destroyed culture, destroyed native companies, destroyed quality of food, destroyed families, destroyed nature, decreased homeownership, decreased work protection..etc. They are bribed 100%, nothing about them isn't bribed. All this shitshow niggerball and niggerolympics they create to make us into slaves, so we are unable to complain or break free, so that lowest IQ money printers can continue to rule without obstruction. There's no skill in football needed, it's a team effort, you put guy in front of goal, teach him basics, bribe few people, he scores the goal, now cheer you drunk hooligans.

>Everyone knows that if khediera took a picture with the Algerian president or boateng with the ghanian president or mario gomez with the Spanish president or sule with the Hungarian president etc no one would give 2 shits about it.
Who cares, this is just false equivalences.

>Ozil is being used as a scapegoat for all this bullshit politics
Lol, he quit himself.
And he deserves the hate he gets, he really is just like the other roaches a despicable human.

>>hurr we got exposed as a trash team let's blame this guy who took a picture with non German minister
And who went on an angry Twitter rant calling Germans racist, because he is just another thin skinned roach.

I don't give a shit about soccer, I give a shit about this roach and him infesting my country.

Nordrhein-Westfalen. Überhaupt Deutschlos.

Attached: 1532270049038.jpg (355x450, 48K)

A. He wrote one in German too. I had to wait til he posted in English to read it

B. Turks are genetically incapable of admitting their mistakes

C. He posed for a picture it's not the end of the world

D. Obviously he is. Look at their performance this World Cup. A group of amazing players, many of which were able to win in Brazil, played atrociously. To some degree the boss is responsible

E. when

F. caring that much over a foreigner not singing the national anthem

G. ok fair

You know very little about the subject. Butt out.

I literally see it nearly every day, here in Hamburg.

And no English speakers don't live here, the roaches can't even speak German properly how could they speak English?

Dude was worshiped in Germany as a sexual god. He probably got sick of the Germans worshiping him and went home to Turkey to be with Mohammad.

Kek, not just incest.

>All the men with balls were killed off during WWII
>All the brains left for US/UK/Soviet at the end of WWII

The current German population are either descendants of cowards, brainlets or literal Soviet rape babies.

C. is not the whole story.

No it isn't false equivalence and everyone with a braincell can see it's identical. Politicians and their hate for Turkish people for whether reason are using him as a scapegoat. I don't care for why they hate Turks but don't blame this guy for it. Next thing you know you won't be able to be seen with any minister because you'll get retards calling you anti nationalist or something stupid.

He called certain people who abused him racist. Show me where he says "everyone in Germany is a racist". I'll wait.

>they will integrate eventually, r-right guys?
Serves you right for being this delusional in the first place, hanz

What could you expect from a fucking middle east country

My father is german and they'll end up destroying our entire culture and traditions

So because German-user raised valid points regarding this controversy your response is not to refute any of his point, but instead call him retarded? Either you're a brainlet or a Turk/Muslim diaspora fag which would confirm the former.

>traitor
>implying he ever really was on your side

Heinz or Hans. Hanz is not a name.