Why is Hungary so based?

He absolutely demolished her. And all of these "journalists" seem to be following a script on how to interview these people. They put words into their mouths and outright call them dictators and such without any sufficient evidence to support their claims.
Why are they allowed to outright lie without consequences?

>Easter Europe Is Showing the Way
youtube.com/watch?v=ICuiwl0mXhQ
>Hungarian foreign minister challenged on migration policy - BBC Newsnight
youtube.com/watch?v=q8itF62yIJg

Attached: basedhungary.png (1474x892, 719K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5843911/Hungarys-PM-Viktor-Orb-n-claims-population-Europe-replaced.html
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4541346/Hungary-reveals-new-ideas-increase-birth-numbers-2030.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268510/Hungary-PM-says-protecting-ethnic-homogeneity-vital.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodor_Meleșcanu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nT8OuTovvXg
economie.hotnews.ro/cauta/Szijjarto/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our highest diplomats refuse to talk to him because of his infantile behavior.

What do you mean by that? Why is he infantile? Truth be told, I don't know much about the dude, except that he is the foreign minister of Hu.

Rather because they are afraid of him.

Women like this need to be removed from society.

Look at his closing arguments, instead of explaining why his countries laws are right, he says "The majority voted for them, so *shrug*"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Well what is wrong with that? They are doing what the people that voted for them expect them to do. That is the reason they voted for them. I'm not sure I follow you.

>citing the will of the people as the basis for law rather than bullshitting through some fabricated reasoning
based

Attached: 1529170805822.jpg (468x895, 215K)

Women suffrage was a mistake.

Daily reminder that the tens of millions of non-Europeans in Western Europe have the right to go and settle in Eastern Europe.

He barged on the two main political leaders without invitation at the beginning of the year, demanded that the prime minister to appear for him just because he came there and said that we should give the gas to Hungary because we can't consume it and don't need it at all.
Then he got told okay whatever, then Hungary blocked the pipeline to Austria. The BRUA project something they've agreed upon years ago.
Then Romania said fuck you we're going through Slovakia then.
Then Hungary changed his mind and let us push the gas through Austria and we got told that if it wasn't for them we could have built a useless pipeline through Slovakia and Austria and now as they let us push the gas through them they saved us a ton of money.
Then we said fuck you all we keep the gas it will last until 2050 for sure.
Then he started spreading rumors we want to destroy Hungary.

Attached: IMG_02032018_123342_0.png (900x510, 180K)

You guys
read this

Search this
"hotnews brua szijarto"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5843911/Hungarys-PM-Viktor-Orb-n-claims-population-Europe-replaced.html

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-4541346/Hungary-reveals-new-ideas-increase-birth-numbers-2030.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4268510/Hungary-PM-says-protecting-ethnic-homogeneity-vital.html

Very based.

A bump for Mr Orban

I wish we could get our pussylips away and get someone as based as Orban.
Hey, lemme ask you, why do so many nips like Serbia? I used to give English lessons to Japanese and other east asians (but mostly nips) and they all loved us Serbians for some odd reason.
A few actually spoke a bit of Serbian and I was flabbergasted. I remember one guy had a t-shirt with a Serbian flag and said he visited Serbia a couple of times and is thinking of buying a house there, because he enjoyed it so much.
One woman is opening a restaurant in my city. She seems very nice and is learning the language, learning our cuisine etc.
I have to say I don't mind this at all and am flattered. The people I met when giving lessons were very, very well mannered, well educated, respectful, knowledgeable..well just overall very good people. I took a liking to your people.

Attached: 6893451.jpg (251x201, 7K)

he shares same views like our people and goverments in baltic, thats why we are white. i like him. hes a man

I only accept women and they better be under 25 too.

I don't know man, that seems stupid and unprofessional. Is there more to those shenanigans? Why would they act like that?

Damn, how based is it that they don't want to?

>Romania
I'm going to call bullshit on , claim it's a one-sided story, and remind everyone else that these Transylvanian guys are only allied to France and nobody else.

aaaand?
these liberals have a fetish for muh democracy, so him saying that "majority wanted it" is the only thing he needed to say to shut her up.
And guess what.
It did shut her up.

>our system dictated this outcome so *shrug*
what's wrong here

Only westerners can think having less than the Constitutional Majority's approval is an acceptable thing, much less a good form of democracy

This video is the fucking bomb. That guy is a legend.
Hungarians confirmed not just for giant dicks, but also God-tier IQ.
Well done you guardian angels.

hungary is in the right both constitutionally and politically so they shouldn't take in refugees.

>Our highest diplomats refuse to talk to him because of his infantile behavior.
Pic related are the diplomats in question.

Attached: Romanian Ambassadorial Legate.jpg (800x600, 243K)

That’s what Hungarians are really like from Hungary. Especially the fucking capital. Big mouth, impulsive, scam you on petty shit, zero foresight and all bs is transparent and they are impertinent to the level that they deny something that they did or said right in front of you 5 minutes ago then they smile like autistic retards.
I’m dual citizen. Was born in Romania but am diaspora so got Hungarian citizenship too lived there in that country for several years.
The last time I wanted to buy a sim card it was like this. Go to store of the mobile carier ask for a prepaid card. We got none, go get some from the gas station for 500huf. Okay I get one go back, they say they can’t give me credits on it until it’s activated. Okay buddy activate it for me. No you have to call from that sim card and give your id. I call from it some girl answers I give them my personal data, they say they cannot register my sim card because my birthplace is outside of Hungary then the line was cut. I ask in the store what should I do? They say they will activate a card for me on someone else’s identity who was born in Hungary. Wait fuckers that’s illegal. No it’s not because I don’t count because I’m Romanian. I show my Hungarian passport to them. No I don’t count.
They adopted now the fantasist nationalist stance. They got no resources they only trade what others produce and always try to ripp you off. Literal gyppos the fucking rroma are more trustworthy than the average wh*te christian Hungarian.
If you buy a house from a Hungarian in Hungary be careful, they sell you the house and once you signed they say the parking lot wasn’t in it and if i don’t pay an extra 10k eur they will rent it to someone else. This technically can nullify the contract but they don’t care and want to extort you even if the house was 220k eur they still ask for that little shit 10k illegally, that’s how they are.

Bad goy! Diversity is strength! You MUST accept every single foreigner that comes to your country! Even if they hate you and your culture - especially if they don't speak your language!
Didn't you know that if your population stops growing for 1 second your economy will collapse? What are you, a disgusting bigot?
We need 500% growth of urban populations ASAP! Stop being a racist!
Of course, we need a big government to provide welfare for all the extra people. We'll need much more money for the administration and the police force, to keep you safe goy!
Stop being so racist! Ignore the Hungarian nazis!
Accept immigration! Accept diversity! Change is good! The past is bad! Hate your father!

You know what? I think you're right.

Attached: shock sam hyde.png (292x551, 307K)

>Look at his closing arguments, instead of explaining why his countries laws are right, he says "The majority voted for them, so *shrug*"
that argument is actually fucking genious if you look at the grand scheme of things.

The eu and liberals are attacking us, because, as they say it "the current government is dismantling democracy". By using this argument - pointing to the people's decisions - he invalidates all of those unelected EU bureaucrats who think the current government is authoritarian

Never had problems with Hungarians from Soprony. Real nice, hard-working people, albeit with Mongol eyes awkwardly superposed on fully Caucasian faces

Rimaniamo accusing everyone else of being scam artists, my sides.

kys jew

japans birth rate is low, i'd better call Orban and tell him to redirect them to japan

go diversity!

It’s him. Meleșcanu.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodor_Meleșcanu
This is like spring of 2017 when he Szijjárrtó was somewhat normal.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nT8OuTovvXg

Dentists in Hungary's "dentist city" keep working until 8 p.m., even if they have little daughters that want to see daddy. They will literally have their family wait on them while they work. An exemplary nation, really. What you describe is something I encounter with Polish nationalists. Could it be some kind of north-to-south bigotry in both cases?

I am mostly in Debrecen and Budapest.

Attached: Dgsji7YX0Agu_WM.jpg (809x628, 55K)

Slovenia birth rate: 1.58
Japan birth rate: 1.46

Hmm yeah that 0.12 points of difference is really huge huh.
Stop believing the birth rate meme you stupid parrot. Endless population growth is fucking shit for everyone. Your grandparents grew up in a country twice the size of the one you're in - wouldn't you like to return to that? I certainly would.
If anything we need a fucking culling. The population meme is a trick to make white countries import masses of retarded niggers. Don't fall for it.

>OUR HIGHEST DIPLOMATS

fucking kek lad, most of the rulling class and diplomacy is just half-gypsies and assorted trash around Ilfov

i second that

Io sono ungaro, stronzo bastardo fottuto di merda.

>Why are they allowed to outright lie without consequences?

Because the DOTR hasnt commenced yet and they arent scared of the public.

Look at how the press in France used to mock Muslims. Then some Arabs shot up charlie hebdo and now people dont dare talk badly about them, to the point they are calling them "vicimts" a day after a terrorist attack.

Băi șmecherule bagă “brua szijjarto” în gogol și o să vezi niște articole.

I miss the days when journalists at least attempted to appear to be unbiased.

>If anything we need a fucking culling
Wrong. We'd make room for negroes.
Japan needs to stimulate birth rates and bomb darkskin gaijin

When your camping site is attacked by a bear, you don/t njeed to be faster dhan dhe bear, but faster dhan dhe slowest camper.

Hungary and Poland are not dhe smartest countries in Europe, but only seem to be in a room full of retards.

Attached: 13.jpg (586x890, 181K)

>Wrong. We'd make room for negroes.
this

The Nip is right. Most major (((cosmopolitan))) cities are absolute shit holes and its because there are too many people.

Why do we need masses of idiots, when we could have robots do most the work for a smaller population.

>have the right to go
Yes, but they are not suicidal.

How do I, a white Christian man, move to Hungary from the far left shithole that is the UK?

I don't. I like the honesty, really. I hated the Obama days of "I bring peace" and bombing. Really, can't beat a broken country, so bomb its civilian population and infrastructure. Respect for the Vietnam-era politicians. Shit was clear back then:
>we're going to
>REMOVE COMMUNISTS
Nobody even pretended the South Vietnamese government was anything more than a mafia or had any legitimacy to begin with.

East with West. The blue area Nyíregyháza, Debrecen in protestant and very poor even poorer then the Westen part of Romania.

Attached: DC8560A6-6A14-4F1C-9607-67C17A20C4E1.png (1601x1025, 249K)

I honestly think everyone's quality of life will improve if the population drops a bit. It's better for the environment, and it would allow each person to own larger houses etc.
I don't understand how the left who claim to be ecological are 100% in favour of endless population growth.
I certainly don't want it. Pretty soon most manual labor jobs and military tasks will be performed by robots, completely elliminating the need for a sprawling untermench underclass.
I don't want immigration, and I'm also fairly scpetical of this pyramid-scheme like natalism. Let's try to live in harmony with the environment.
Maybe I'm just salty because I spent 1 hour on the fucking Tokyo trains today and let me tell you, nobody rode that shit and thought "gee wish there was more people"

Attached: WE NEED MORE PEOPLE.jpg (640x371, 86K)

i like to see our local lefty journalist who suddenly started pretending to be unbiased after they got btfo in last elections, and pretty much almost 30 years of cultural warfare against our country had went to shit becouse of how far they've pushed this shit.
they are not very good at pretending it though. they were doing much better when they've been holding to
>all that is polish is shit
narrative

This is exactly correct.
Wrong. Let the niggers and indians endlessly breed themselves into more and more disgusting and sordid slums of filth and depravity. This idea that low birth rate === must accept immigrants needs to fucking die.
It's possible to have low birth rate and reject migration. Stop reposting this most insidious of jewish ways of thinking.

Hungary is, obviously, quite strict on immigration. You need to learn the language, the countries history, current events etc. And that is if you have a good basis to ask for a citizenship (your parents, grandparents livend in hungary, or something like that..)
Other than that, I'm not sure how to immigrate, but you would probably need to start with a work visa. Live there a number of years, learn the aforementioned things and then apply for citizenship.

>It's possible to have low birth rate and reject migration. Stop reposting this most insidious of jewish ways of thinking.
the number one indicator for victors in war is manpower. If you're powerless, you can't win. Why has china become a superpower? Why is your country failing?

hungarians treat other nations good and are polite, but against romainians the are the most scum, I'm not arguing against this

>blatantly lying
>but I like the honesty
are you serious mate?

Dude i's not 1940 anymore. 2 points: Firstly, nuclear weapons and drone warfare render the whole manpower argument largely moot.
Secondly, training and equipment are often far more decisive. For instance, a literal handful (sub-1000) of drunken british sailors brought the entire Qing dynasty to its knees. The Kwantung Army in Manchuria/NE China, total forces about 1.3m, was outnumbered easily 10:1 (not counting civilians) in China, and yet effortlessly crushed them all (until the much more technologically advanced Soviets showed up).

Wars aren't won out of the wombs of women, not anymore at any rate. Technology, nuclear weapons, chemical weapons etc. make all that redundant.
I do see your point, but I honestly think it no longer applies.

Thanks! I'm going to look into this.

Pretty much this. If you can nuke the shit out of them, it doesn't matter how many men do you have vs. them. Nukes don't count people, they just kill 'em.

hey, wait a minute. dude, i mean senpai, embrace diversity. You will have more people in Japan. You need diversity.

And there is no "grandparents grew up in a country twice the size". It's either yugo or slovenia. And from what I heard from relatives, in yugo everybody were happy "Everyone had jobs, social and health security. Oh and don't forget, since everybody had everything, there was nothing to buy. If you wanted coffee you had to smuggle it from Italia. Also jeans. Oranges, bananas? Forget about them, those are only for the party leaders."

They are only nice to G*rmans and Americans. They treat Ukrainians, Serbs, Romanians, other East Euro people like scum and at best they glasswall you as in pretend you don’t exist.
Had more than one person either cut contact with me or scam me when I told I was born in Romania. For months I am a okay nothing bad, when they figure out I am foreigner baaam it’s over.

OK I admittedly know nothing about your country. By all means accept tons of niggers and muslims, I'm sure it's no great loss.
Japan can watch from a distance and see how it goes, taking notes etc.

The lying is so shit it actually turns into a form of honesty. Back in the day of Bill Clinton and the two Bushes, everybody bought their shit and invaded Iraq and Afghanistan with unironic enthusiasm. They were that trustworthy.

To live in harmony, you first have to REMOVE (*cues accordion music*) the harmony-disrupting, violent, criminal rapeapes and the race of sociopaths that support their proliferation, and the first step is to not be allowed to be out-bred by the. Let the planet reach unsustainable numbers, and then survive the crisis. Or go to war today, but nobody has to balls to do that today, because muh "genocide is bad" because "muh nazis".

Vietnam was a war won with manpower in the nuclear era. Americans can't win in Afghanistan against endless millions of shepherds. Maneuver wars may be decided by tactics and technology, but wars bound to a territory are won by "staying power".

I lived near the border with Hungary for a long time. Consequently, I knew a lot of Hungarians and befriended a lot of them. Some of them are one of my closest friends. Sure, there were scumbags, but there are scumbags everywhere. My next door neighbors were Hungarian and are great people. Talking from personal experience, I have nothing but respect for them.

im confused, didnt you write to accept the diver- oh you mother fucker, you have the damn fetish of having a VPN from japan and a fetish to see other countries vandalized by the initial hysteria caused by immigration

>sloveniaflag jew shilling
Please explain the import of western cars for the average person, if the average person couldn't afford it, and independent military R&D, food independence, and non-skimmed food that none of us former WP countries have anymore now that we're in the EU

I wish we got only Lega in our government so that Italy and Hungary could actually be bros

I don't really like the accelerationist idea. Better to reduce population and tightly control migration. If Africa is gonna have a malthusian catastrophe so be it, no need to go down with them. As for "being outbred by apes" - as long as they're on the other side of the fence, it doesn't matter much.
Re. war, I guess this is right, but frankly I think getting into these kinds of treacle-wars with Afghans or jungle monkeys is unwise. There's no need for good Americans to shed their blood on foreign soil unless there's a very good reason for it, and "saving the lives" of brown people or gooks doesn't qualify as far as I'm concerned. I bet the average taxpayer agrees, too.
I don't really like the natalist reasoning. Planet earth with 10 billion people genuinely scares me. We need to slam the brakes. A good first step is to halt migration, since migrants tend to have tons of babies.

Romanian butthurt will be a constant background noise to everything we do, its not worth noticing. As long they exist they will project their fears and insecurities on us in a shitshow of inferiority complex.

Yeah, I understand what you mean, but still I find it repulsive. There are far too many people that would find HER based. Because she stuck it to the man!
And if you were to ask them what were they talking about, they wouldn't have a clue other than "he is a racist and she told him whats what"

>Nyíregyháza
Partially translate
>House of Nyíregy
and rearrange some letters to get
>House of Niggers

Might be. Even though I would swear today that nobody actually goes to Church without a speck of irony, cultural Catholicism has its merits

If you speak Hungarian and have ancestor who was a Hungarian you’ll get the citizenship in 6 months.

Hajrá Salgótarján!

Jokes aside, why are you guys so fucking good at math? About 20% of the postdocs in my department are Hungarian, it's completely unreal given the size of your country.
Also is it true about the large dicks?

oh ok. i better mark my whole family of which some were murdered by the fucking slovenian nationalists during the WW false news. Since they are not credible to cite that they were poor and had nothing to eat most days.

>Jokes aside, why are you guys so fucking good at math? About 20% of the postdocs in my department are Hungarian, it's completely unreal given the size of your country.
I'd say you're seeing this because most smart hungarians leave hungary

>Also is it true about the large dicks?
yes

Akkor próbállj venni extra méretű gumit és fognak nézni rád, hogy az mi az. Volt barátnőm Magyarországon és rengeteg prostit megdugtam. Volt kitől megkérdjem. Az átlagos magyar nem haldja me a 15 centit.

ha prostihoz kell menned, hogy dugj, nem csodálom, hogy kicsi a faszod

>but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
They are. The Nips and Chinks just ignore it.

What a one sided interview, she didn't even let him finish. And gods know why she thinks she has the moral high ground here, she basically went in to a quiet eastern european country and tried to push her world view on them. Hungarians should've kicked them out of the country desu.

People say this constantly, especially the American exchange students here, as well as the UN + other global organisations, constantly.
The Japanese government is highly democratic, however. It strongly reflects the will of the Japanese people, who are anti-immigration.
I think most people everywhere are anti-immigration, its just that they're sometimes represented by politicians who consider themselves superior to the electorate and choose to force migration on their countrymen.
Japan isn't like that, for all its faults.

Yeah these british "hard-nosed" interviewers need to shape up a bit. They come across as sanctimonious, arrogant, holier-than-thou preachers.

Attached: ってことは.jpg (715x715, 134K)

That's what democracy means you fucking Mongrel.

this

>an american tries to understand how democracy works
Come on, you're better than this.

You speak as if we did not share the same past. Except that we do. And I know for a fact that people who are poor today were poor back then as well. Eastern Bloc socialism was a merit based system; if you put in more work than just the law-mandated minimum, you could afford things edgy kids today say only high-level politicians could have, and you could even import over the Iron Curtain. The only difference was that the central government curbed excess, so you could not buy a fresh off-the-factory-floor luxury V8 muscle car. But you could still buy it - either by converting currency to import permits at exorbitant rates, or buying a 5-10 year old car from the police fleet (mind you, cars back then were expected to serve 10-20 years as a minimum, and a 1960s car still looked new in the 1980s).

The only people culled by nationalists and impoverished by communists were those that went out of their way to be idiots. Even maintaining a "don't tread on me" posture could keep you out of harm's way.

The most entertaining part is to watch the trials of all the people supposedly imprisoned or hanged on fabricated trials (the leftist cringelord type of today) - they confessed even things the prosecution did not know about, even stuff nobody wanted them to confess, drawing out their emotional confessions long after they were told to shut up (which they were told so that they wouldn't say enough to get hanged), gloating about being morally superior while subverting the lives of ordinary people. Nelson Mandela-tier idiots.

And edgy kids today defend these lowlives, the radical Democrat supporter versions of their time.

Nézzél ezután. Külön kell rendeljem mostmár a netről mert nincs mindig raktáron.

Attached: 638987C2-194E-4EB7-864E-07AD9F20A683.jpg (1535x2172, 635K)

És még mielőtt filozofálnál ez az otthoni készlet. A postinor a B terv fogamzásgátló.

Attached: 6F622B39-CA12-4BE8-8639-72F5BAE15676.jpg (2592x1936, 1.07M)

>that reporter
lmao what a conplete train wreck

Source?

Attached: 1531946321333.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

>look up her twitter
>she’s posted a picture about cleaning at home
>when you see it

Attached: AAB9E688-0F5B-47F7-90AB-512A59303164.jpg (741x926, 756K)

Fennt van az agerpres.ro és a hotnews.ro oldalakon. Nyugodtan használhatod a google fordítót. Élvezzd hogy miképpen csinál majmot magából az egész NER lovag társaság.
economie.hotnews.ro/cauta/Szijjarto/1

Serbia started ww1. What a great country.

Gib back Kosovo. It’s legitimate Romanian clay.

No we only dislike Ukrains and Romanians
Ukrains are subhumans and needs to be gassed.
And maybe if you would not be such scumbags with is, maybe we would also be nice. It was literally like 1 month ago, when the Romanian high court sentenced 2 székely dude for """"""""""atempt of terrorism""""""""""

Attached: russian-anime30.jpg (1024x685, 156K)

Good for them, it's nice to see people taking a stand against these liberal country destroying policies.