>Dumbing down - New Zealand economy not getting smarter
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12091676

>News
>Sharp drop in Kiwi dollar comes to rescue of NZ commodities
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12092612

>New Zealand ups its defence spending
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/105664742/a-look-inside-the-subhunting-planes

>At least 120 jobs lost as The Warehouse adjusts leadership structure
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2018/07/at-least-120-jobs-lost-as-the-warehouse-adjusts-leadership-structure.html

>Minister says campaign against labour law reform is 'deliberately misleading'
stuff.co.nz/business/105665923/minister-says-campaign-against-labour-law-reform-is-deliberately-misleading

Attached: nzpol_logo2.png (676x676, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dominion-movement.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=-VQccrU1W3E
dominion-movement.com/join-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder

Attached: NZ pure.jpg (1920x1080, 360K)

SLAY KWEEN

Attached: yaaaaaas.jpg (485x513, 78K)

Upside is we don't have a literal Jewish banker running the show anymore.
Downside is we have the worst government in the history of NZ

Attached: JPEG_20180722_191441.jpg (1024x1024, 156K)

maoristate soon brothers, hail hitler woof woof mongrel mob 4ever

Attached: Maori (friendly) Rangers in Zouave style uniform.jpg (700x461, 64K)

>Downside is we have the worst government in the history of NZ
BUT MUH BASED WINNIE

A Maori ethnostate would unironically be pretty based. I bet they'd ban all the gooks and shitskins to Stewart Island.

Attached: 2000px-Tino_Rangatiratanga_Maori_sovereignty_movement_flag.svg.png (2000x1111, 24K)

i dont like you nzlanders

this is the proper maori flag tbqh, has actual history and isn't just some stupid thing designed in a contest in the 80s

Attached: United Tribes Flag.gif (540x360, 6K)

Attached: sad doggo.jpg (712x498, 51K)

How come youse let in Brits but not murricans into the discord? Interesting that the cord is relevant enough that the media try and get in though.

Also is that lawsuit against the Auckland mayor going anywhere?

Attached: 511ALT_1k.jpg (430x430, 30K)

Attached: 17799387_1702407853392935_5346420088656459695_n.jpg (960x960, 115K)

big nosed mayor spending all the earthquake shekels

Attached: CFw0dlzy_400x400.jpg (400x400, 29K)

canzuk they hate us cuz we mutts

Is she jewish?
She has that creepy jew look to her.

Attached: Lianne Dalziel.jpg (620x349, 12K)

she sure is. dalziel is a scot jew name

Wellington based bois, join us today:
dominion-movement.com/

Attached: DM logo.png (1500x1148, 1.96M)

>bois
Yr nah get fucked faggot

>$100 for a 50g of tobacco
>80% of which is tax and ends up in worthless maori cunts pockets
>dairy robbings skyrocketing
>black market tobacco trade growing
Fuck this worthless country.

>Less obligations to find work on the dole
>Targets slashed or removed so actual outcomes aren't measured
>Weekly strikes and unions getting bolder
>Bill of rights being trampled by mayor or Auckland.
>Billons going to free uni and funding useless degrees
Have I missed anything lads?

Yeah fuck this durry tax. Useless cunts.

reminder to get an NZ girl and have at least 5 kids to preserve the NZ race.

Attached: nz.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Yes. Recent grads who have paid in full probably having increased tax to pay for useless degrees.

When is the PM back? I thought she was only taking 6 weeks off

>dominion shills
Every fucking time

I've met some NZ guys and they were nice enough, but I met this Commie cunt of a NZ girl and I can't say that I would want to get with that.

>Eliza will never vault your pole
what is existing

Attached: eliza.jpg (605x907, 87K)

Eh, on one hand the flag is a Eurasian concept anyway, on the other hand, a Maori ethnostate would really want a polynesian symbol on their standard, I believe the red and white curl is a wave, which is apropos for an Island people.

NZ bitches are either dumb commie cunts or useless dole bludgers.

fuck off kiwi fuckers

Shouldn't you be praying to Mecca about now Abdul?

shouldnt you be shagging a sheep kiwi

Nah, it's the Welsh's job to fuck sheep.

Attached: 1524814003426 (1).jpg (600x450, 102K)

t. sheep shagger

Nothing wrong with a bit of shilling, we won our right to post in NZ/pol per the terms of our peace agreement with them.

nig

Brit cuck shills, these are the true menace.

meant for

every time you post here, a pakistani rapes a little girl

Attached: twofourfanfic.png (1621x764, 164K)

what will they do with the 1/64th maori people claiming to be maori?

inter-racism?

>I bet they'd ban all the gooks and shitskins
more like eat them

but the red and black flag is literally just made up nonsense while the United Tribes flag was real

yeah she a turbo kike

Bring back Vicky Buck as Mayor
youtube.com/watch?v=-VQccrU1W3E

quit smoking, you'll feel better

stop wasting your money on that shit.

dont worry about the protests, they are useless and nothing changes.

>while the United Tribes flag was real
As opposed to the Tino rangatiratanga flag being fake? The fact of the matter is that the United Tribes flag represents Europe and Britain more than the Maori. All of its features are European (St. George's Cross both in the middle and canton, colour pallete, et cetera), whereas the shape and colours of the tino rangatiratanga flag immediately represent a people that isn't European in origin.

some kiwi women can be absolute feminist leftist turbo cunts.

Someone help me, I want a qt 3.14 Filipino gf. Where do they hang out other than church in Wellington

Attached: 1514331081596.jpg (869x873, 407K)

>As opposed to the Tino rangatiratanga flag being fake?
Yes Tino rangatiratanga flag is not real its made up while united tribes flag was an actual flag that was used albeit for a tiny length of time but netherless its an actual historic flag not some madeup 1980s nonsense

worried if I click on link I'll be on some domestic watchlist and wont be able to stay at my comfy well-paid govt job. The public service meme is true lads I literally write memes and tweet at mentally unwell people all day. The hardest part is hiding my power level, especially when trump declared a space force I nearly shat my pants at how excited I was.
I want to see a NZ-USA Solar Alliance

What a surprise lol the fat neocon nzpol leader likes to read erotic harry Potter stories. The absolute state of nz pol. Not to mention a manlet Slav is running the show inb4 reeee Midori

NZSIS and shit aren't nearly as competent at monitoring people as the agencies in America and Europe, but I understand where the concern comes from. Hope you get to keep that kushy job of yours bro it sounds preddy sweet.

Attached: stronger+small.png (600x452, 223K)

Don't you know? Everyone they don't like is Midori.

What sector? I'm loot for a public sector IT job but the pay sucks compared to private

Attached: 1524035005583.jpg (400x512, 138K)

Why do you even bother at this point.

I could ask the same of you. Why do you even bother with a movement led by a Harry Potter erotica-reading neocon and a manlet Slav?

Loads work at Sky City mate

Diversity is our strength bigot

Bother with what? I literally said nothing wrong

Calm down Midori, an erotica-reading neocon and a manlet slav is better than some asian loving gay aucklander who still turns up to these threads.

Attached: 1521704980362.jpg (660x438, 45K)

>an erotica-reading neocon and a manlet slav is better than some asian loving gay aucklander who still turns up to these threads.
So this is how the Anglo-Saxon race dies in NZ

You guys are honestly a disgrace

cheers bro yeah much rather this than being back on the bennie (even though it was fun as fuck after labour got back in and I didnt even have to show up anymore). Also got to meet pic related hahaha.

But oow I actually have a chance of having some kids with a non crazy white gf which is basically my only motivation for anything these days.

Could I get a quick rundown on what the dominion movment is? I saw a slight mention in the news the other day

Attached: images (10).jpg (524x585, 36K)

get into health my lad so comfy, well paid and slow moving. If you design some software that we use for 10yrs thats 10yrs of guaranteed well paid employment as you'll be the only person who knows how to fix it until its replaced (which takes literal decades)

Nah, the guys with the memeflags are leftist shills who have a grudge because they got banned from their Discord. It's honestly pathetic. They show up every couple of threads thinking they are being massive by derailing conversation, when in reality they are NZ's version of Shareblue shills.
Just ignore them.

Doubtful, this is just low level shit stirring.

Kek, coming from you Midori. Shouldn't your flag be the chinese one instead.

Attached: 1506210223261.png (596x602, 236K)

Basically we're a political organization dedicated to self improvement and fostering a community spirit in European new Zealanders, like what the browns have but more wholesome (hopefully). We do postering, stickering and shilling NZ/pol threads to promote our org. The mention you saw was probably from that baz McDonald cunt. He came begging for a interview from us a month ago but was turned down.

Lowkey keen to join you niggas but im pre concerned we'll differ politically, i'm not into identitarian or new right duginist shit, i'm an Anglo supremacist High Tory type. That'll be allgood, theres no set group ideology?

Nah desu, I joined the discord advertised on here but left as soon as I found out who was running the show. The absolute state of nz/pol/

I can't find the account...

Attached: PetersonCIA.jpg (716x768, 303K)

Anglo supremacists and based high tory are most welcome and no set ideology no , flick us an email if you're keen: dominion-movement.com/join-us/

>but left as soon as I found out who was running the show
Any sane person would just leave it at that. The fact that you choose to slide and shill every NZ thread because of your personal grievance just goes to show how petty you really are. If you have any personal issue with them, don't try derailing these threads or doxing their users. Sort it out with them and don't waste our time.

bump

Attached: nz1531135670047.png (558x540, 93K)

As racist as maori are they breed and trade with anyone hence why we are here.

All while weed culture is normalised and celebrated giving the user the double whammy of physical and psychological illness as well as placing non users at risk of harm.

Done breather

I am one quarter chinese, one quarter korean and half huwhite can I join? do you guys try pick up girls as well? It sounds like a good time judging from your website

Probably an American behind that flag

Glad to see my chad memes are still in circulation.
Hail Victory.

Nope

No half castes, sorry bro

There's no way all of you are pure blood. I saw some Maori looking people in the earlier photos you posted. This is bs lol let me join your club. Maybe I can do a challenge or something. Despite being a half cast and part asian I think I'm somewhere between a upper tier normie and chadlite and am 6'4 I could easily drop 80% of your members based on the photos I've seen

Every one thinks our manlet is Maori but hes half Italian half Irish. We're European identitarians, letting in happas defeats the point of the movement. You sound like an ok bloke but I'm afraid we're not for you.

So you allow turkish genes and phenotypes (southern italy)? why do you guys feel the need to be racist? you have to judge people on their merits

>le racism
Fuck off faggot you sound like a desperate cunt.

Don't be gay

>south italy
>turkish genes
The fuck are you on about?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Lorde's best friend

No thanks.

I love this country and can see the neoliberal policies which are ruining it? I want to join a group with like-minded people.
You think judging people on their skin colour is better than judging them on who they are as a person?
Ottomans invaded Italy. Google "southern italians"

Don't use jewgle, are you seeing this shill?

>Ottomans invaded Italy
Yeah, seizing an irrelevant fort for a shortwhile before being kicked out and not returning would hardly constitute them occupying the whole of southern Italy you fucking half caste brainlet.

Attached: Capture.png (316x746, 131K)

You're obviously an imbecile it is common knowledge that southern italians are dark and have traces of arab

>Search it on Jewgle goy
Is not a valid reference, did you even show up to school?

My apologies, I should've said arabs not ottomans. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
No need to be so hostile calm down.

Wikipedia is not a reputable source, how does it feel to be an absolute brainlet?
If you reference Wikipedia as a source, you will be laughed at as you are now.

Hahahahahahahaah, fucking low-IQ retard.

Why not disprove the fucking content before attacking the source you utter fucking moron. You're denying basic history, arabs were present in southern italy and siciliy from the early 800s to mid 1200s. Which part of what the wikipedia article said is wrong if you're so high IQ? inb4 doesn't point out anything wrong