Name me a multiracial democracy that survived

Name me a multiracial democracy that survived.

Attached: the-man-in-the-high-castle-season-two-MITHC_201_03003_rgbs.jpg (4240x2832, 503K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/street-gangs-are-a-problem-in-melbourne-police-admit/9297984
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1510947343181.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Obviously.

All new-world settler societies are multiracial and all are doing pretty well and have stable democracy.

Name a day when OP wasn't a retarded faggot.

Attached: American woman Hardee's burgers.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

Name me a homogenous dictatorship that survived.

Belorussia, which your country fucking BORDERS.

North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia...

>All new-world settler societies are multiracial and all are doing pretty well and have stable democracy.

Attached: 1530281890014.jpg (124x115, 3K)

USA

>a fucking lef

most states all across history were homogenous dictatorships when they started, transitioning in to empires made them multi-ethnic

Jesus you're a retard!
We're talking about Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the US, Argentina, a bunch of Pacific nations, and maybe arguably some others. All doing pretty well and all decent places in which to live, right??

Attached: hat gif.gif (300x169, 526K)

England was last invaded in 1066, until the present day. Is nearly 1000 years long enough to count as "survival"?

Attached: 1529690035344.jpg (750x714, 80K)

do you actually believe that we are not a nation in decline?

Lukashenko did nothing wrong.

I don't know, the more I think about it I might be willing to make the trade-off between objective boom-times Golden Age quality of life that happened in mid-20th century white USA and places like Nazi Germany before the dark times, in exchange for tolerating being around nonwhites and the inarguable resultant decline in culture and quality of life if it staves off an end-times apocalypse that would be WW3, wherein I, being an able-bodied man between 18 and 35, would likely be chewed up in the meat-grinder if not vaporized in nuclear hellfire. I hate niggers as much as the next guy but we have to weigh our options here

Attached: 1487107921642.jpg (284x339, 18K)

>All doing pretty well and all decent places in which to live, right??
Not unless you're completely naive and too ignorant to read a projection chart. All those countries are on pace to have their European population reduced to a minority in the next century. The wealth of your nation is the people inhabiting it, replace the Europeans with Africans and Hispanics, guess what? Your country will resemble Brazil.

Surely you see that violence is increasing in our counties? Do you think it's going to stop anytime soon?

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Your country is being turned into a 3rd world shithole, as your people are deliberately being replaced, by your own govt. There are no good trade offs if you just entered into a genocidal Marxist state, occupied by a foreign people that harbors an ethnic and religious hatred for you.

Attached: (((Who))) Massacred Russian and European Christians last century.png (650x994, 600K)

>Surely you see that violence is increasing in our counties?
No, this is just the talk of virgins who like panic and fear.

Australia is very comfy and will be for a very long time into the future. Canada seems pretty stable, prosperous, and happy too, especially with such strong leadership currently.

Attached: Trudeau sexy socks.jpg (968x1060, 141K)

>Multi-racial
>Sucessful
pick one.
All those places you have listed were not multi-racial, the US before 1965 never diped below 85% white.
New Zealand, Australia, Canada and the US prohibited non-whites from becoming citizens.
Only very recenty have they become multi-racial and all have suffered socital regress, shrinking middleclass and civil unrest.

america you nigger

all places u'd like to live in

Attached: 1526996377237.jpg (700x700, 63K)

The federation

America is alive. Has been multi-ethnic for 500 years.

I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees

I would say Libya as well if he hadn't messed with the Greenback he would have gone till death

>Kekastani flag
>Calls me the virgin
Ok, kid. Enjoy the nigs.
abc.net.au/news/2018-01-02/street-gangs-are-a-problem-in-melbourne-police-admit/9297984

Attached: Gun problem or Race problem.png (960x540, 167K)

Name a democracy that survived. Read The Republic, the failure of democracy has little to do whith multiculturalism, it will always fail eventually

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Australia is a dirty hole filled with chinks, nigs, poos. australians and islanders. And theyre all faggots
Rated in order of IQ
FUCK Cuckstralia

Attached: aussie poop flag.jpg (801x611, 17K)

>New Zealand prohibited non-whites from becoming citizens.
I'm not sure that's accurate but it depends on when you think actual citizens of "New Zealand" existed

Attached: 1518764944938.png (1914x1482, 258K)

America is 242 years old, not 500 and for most of that time we where multi-ethnic whites, not a bunch of 3rd world half breeds like the majority are going to be in the next 10 years. millennials have destroyed the world in 15 years since they started graduating from high school.

>VIA 9GAG.COM

>millennials have destroyed the world in 15 years since they started graduating from high school.
It was the boomers, ya dunce. Millennial haven't even entered politics or got jobs yet.

Attached: Boomers.png (290x352, 162K)

Murrica was an ethnostate till 60s, you moron. It's fairly stable now, but it's just few decades since it stopped being one. What other New Worlds? Straya?

Would have been a good burger had not been that wiener in that burger.

Must be a san francisco burger.

Israel ofc.

Attached: jacobroth.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Millennials don't need to be in politics or have jobs, they have children. the millennials I know with children are coal burners or genderfluid freaks with pink hair.

Millennial won’t do anything. We have to coddle the, like moms and dad at work, hold their hands for anything that requires responsibility. They haven’t created anything of consequence in the decade they’ve come of age. GenX turned 18 in mid to late 80s. Created HipHop, Rap, grunge, electronica, thrash etc. The commercialization of the Internet, apps, smartphones, YouTube, podcasts, online shopping, Green energy, e-cars, etc. Real food and restaurants. Smart TV and bigger movies. What have millennials done? Fucking Kardashians and instagram “influencers” and e-celebs. Pathetic.

Is this implying that a multiracial dictatorship can survive?

Attached: 1532288212934.jpg (650x875, 135K)

you're always on your knees, you are a human being in a universe that will kill you regardless of how many niggers you're surrounded by

For a time.

Some things are inviolate laws. Living around and being replaced by niggers is not one of those things, and I'll be damned if I accept it.

>Correlation: 80.5%
>Correlation: -9.7%
What the fuck is this shit?
r?
r2? What's the p-value?

nice meme but this would not kill an adult human.
t. guy who has been electrocuted dozens of times by these same outlets

kys

Germany and USA

Lol that's bullshit