TRIBAL LIVING

No I do not mean dancing naked around a fire.
I mean living in a community where you are an integral individual living with only people you want to live with.

It is doable. We actually can accomplish this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibbutz
The Jews are living in racially, religiously segregated, family-values centered communities that contain about 200 individuals and can generate $850 million a year.

WHAT is stopping us?
>inb4 das jooish
so is banking, physics and bagels
>inb4 das communism
communism is the insane idea that HOW GOD INTENDED FOR US TO LIVE (for each other, our tribe) can be extrapolated to work at the size of a great nation.

This is rather, communalism, the idea of federated communities, all populated by people who have chosen to live together.

If this entered the consciousness of the masses, there is not a single group or community that could say it is bad. Natsoc would love it, commies would love it, Christians would love it, Jews are already doing it. City people can keep living their buglife

Attached: Mishmar_HaEmek.jpg (280x188, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshav
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intentional_community
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Gaius Pencius.jpg (1712x2484, 1.98M)

more info
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshav
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intentional_community

The idea is fine though Kibbutz are communist shit holes.

>Communsim

Attached: tenor.gif (220x143, 255K)

agreed they are liberals, but the concept does not change, and it is essentially what everyone on Jow Forums wants and needs

I've been trying to create a white only, libertarian village for the last decade.
The plan is to find like minded people, put all of our money together to buy empty land in a remote place, then pay for construction materials, and we would build houses for everyone. Then we would start cultivating the land and raising cattle. It would be a spartian life, without any of the modern stuff, far away from the state and any of their bullshit.

I've found people who liked the idea, but I've never found a single person who actually had the balls to go through with it. And that's what is going to stop you : you won't find anyone willing to abandon their life and everything they've built, their career, their house, their family (since women and children don't give a fuck about this), and spend all of their money on an uncertain project where they'll have to work all day everyday as if they were living in the previous century.

The last people to try this were hippies, we had a commune here back in the 70s.
They bought a big empty house,fixed it up and then one day about 5 years later they had vanished.

you should have been trying to get Jow Forums to start a meme campaign instead.
> you won't find anyone willing to abandon their life and everything they've built, their career, their house, their family
you will on the right scale of searching. it is an honorable goal and i am sure lots of people would want to raise their kids in a place like that.

operating a farm is not all-day work
the idea is to have about 150 people
and that there will be a lot of money put together
>land
>basic housing
>solar energy
>etc
if it is planned, you might even have an industry at the very beginning rather than going straight for agricultural society.

>It is doable
In burgerland, no. The ATF let us know that we can't do this in the 90s with a few high profile cases.
But it is the only healthy way to live. Maybe if you could keep your intentions covert you could get away with it.
I think there are some like us deeply undercover in the hipster millennial community doing this kind of thing.
Dangerous though because witchunts etc.

Attached: 1457249278452.jpg (600x400, 53K)

Good luck with it, its a grand idea.

i dunno, honestly. the indian guru place in oregon isnt a good example, but it does show that the place is legal and can be respected by gov't as long as it isnt corrupt
dont forget to give my threads a bump, then!
>trying to reclaim communes from the communists
i really am a wacko

>The ATF let us know that we can't do this in the 90s with a few high profile cases.

On what grounds? Why the FUCK shouldn’t white people be allowed to freely associate with whoever they want? If Jews are allowed to do it, why can’t we????

Attached: 49FCCF1B-8C75-4D4E-9D6C-BD10678D1216.jpg (480x540, 34K)

he is referring to radical sects. i think they should have their own little places, but in general i want this idea to enter the consciousness of normal, hardworking people who have not yet realized they live like an insect.

We definitely need to make steps towards the ethnostate before it’s too late

Attached: DE39FDF3-2A6C-4E29-A553-346654B945EA.jpg (640x838, 36K)

this IS the ethnostate, really. US isnt going to be like israel, ever. but it could be like 10,000 little israels.
join this discord for discussion if you would like. we are trying to make memes that are along the basis of the OP idea.
DaPGwF
fuck you really cant share a discord link at all here

Do völkisch self-reliant communities exist in Europe? I thought I heard about some in the former GDR.
These types of communities are absolutely the way forward. I want an Amish qt

I was reading about the idea of neo-tribalism, and I found it very interesting. It can be a great way to live.

your community would still have losers such as yourself

You can't make communism viable even in tribes 200 in size. The upper limit is your immediate family and whatever relatives happen to live in the same residence, and even then there might be disputes over who gets to use what

>communism
communism describes the greater political system that does not work
and yes, it would have to be well-planned, especially today when tribes would be rather self-invented and based on a shared sense of identity whatever that means to americans. i imagine if it became a popular idea there would be a very long survey to find out if you fit a certain community.
yes, i hope to have more discussion about it here and to get some good memes for it.
agreed

The kibbuts was subsidized by the goverment. Probably couldn't have worked without it

yes, but also funded by jews around the world dropping pennies into coin collectors.
there are better options in the modern world but i also think a good economic argument could be made for the.

Check out tribes of old montenegro. Our clans/tribes/bratsvta still hold together especially in the north and the east.