This is Richard Overton

The oldest living veteran of WWII, age 112 years old. He lived through the Great Depression, both World Wars, fought against the forces of fascism, and owned a furniture store, and served in the Texas treasury.

Say "Thank you, Mr. Overton"

Attached: Richard Overton.jpg (918x612, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/07/02/the-nations-oldest-veteran-fell-victim-to-identity-theft-how-to-prot.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED

gloryifying soilders is going against everything christ taught

No? I won't thank him for a single war cause not a single one was to preserve our rights.

No it's not.

Meh. Didn’t even kill any gooks in any of the wars you listed, just got himself stationed in bases

>The oldest living veteran of WWII

*cough*

Attached: asdasda.jpg (664x496, 71K)

The article I read said he was the oldest. They must have just meant non-Nazi veterans I guess..

Gracias, señor Overton,

No. I can give a lot of Allied soldiers a pass because of the conditions of the times and their own beliefs, but some African who from day one was at odds with the concept of white nationalism? I refuse.

>Richard Overton

Inventor of the window named after him

As Ringo says in "A Hard Day's Night": "I'll bet you're sorry you won"

Did you guys use the Swedish method to tell his age?

Jesus he coulda fought in world war 1

nigger

Thank You Mr Overton

Back when soldier weren't all low IQ, reject pieces of shit looking for gibs or a legal way to murder. Respect to this O.G,

BASED BLACK MAN THANK YOU FOR HELP SETTING WESTERN CIVILIZATION BACK, IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WITNESS THE GREAT FACES OF THIS COUNTRY LIKE PIC RELATED

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 50K)

Cool, hope he makes his next birthday.

I met a man who musta been a hundred walking with an assistant lady, he was a WWII Vet from my country, started tearing up a little, he was so deaf I was trying to communicate with him through pantomime some story my Grandad told me about his life in London during the blitz.

According to Wikipedia he's not validated, whilst Overton is validated.

How come there are more holocaust survivors than ww2 veterans?

Attached: Lupusregina_018.png (660x608, 584K)

Open your window a little wider, please.

Lotsa Germans lost their identity papers in the latter war, soldiers often ditched their personal identity documents in case they were caught by the Russians, and those that were caught by the Russians often didn't get their papers back when they were released.

Did he make windows?

Can he make his window wider on the right? Maybe just shift the whole window right.

I know what you're getting at but that's not strictly inconsistent on its own. Holocaust survivors could be any age whereas your very youngest veteran would probably be at the very least 14 by the end of the war.

cough cough open the fucking window you disrespectful piece of shit. all that smoke is playing havoc with my allergies

hard to send papers to a fucking unmarked grave

Niggers used to serve in WWII?

you could be 3 or 4 y.o. in 41-45, to be a holocaust survivor, and at least 18 y.o. in 41-45 to be a ww2 vet

Eh, some were returned from gulag eventually, many were not.

Thank You, for your service Mr. Overton! Seriously, with all the stuff I have said over the years. I have to give shouts out to all the American Forces. Thank you guys so much!

In segregated battalions, yes.
Even today, they keep screeching they didn't get enough bronze stars

Hope he dies from aids

Nigger, you don't even fight for your own rights.

>amerishit
>fighting against forces of fascism
Pick one.

Yeah, various schwarzen Soldaten from the US raped their way across Europe during WWII, including Emmett Till's father

But I thought they gassed the kids first, huh really makes you think.

For what, you don’t still think they defend your freedom do you? The government is your enemy, you are being ethnically replaced in the nation your ancestors bled and died to give you.

didnt he get ripped off by some nigger identity thefting him?
cnbc.com/2018/07/02/the-nations-oldest-veteran-fell-victim-to-identity-theft-how-to-prot.html

niggers eat their own

Bacon, stogies, and coffee. That's what he says has kept him alive for so long. Coolest black man alive.

He done what he thought was right based on the information available to him, we may have access to better information, which may be wildly wrong, Mr Overton done good you dick.

Reminder: whites and blacks can easily live together. Miles davis, Nina Simone, Jimi Hendrix. Blacks are actively bringing something to the table of civilisation. The whole gangster shit comes directly from the fucking jew movies and music. Once again, IT IS THE JEWS

>fought against the forces of fascism

Nope. He was stationed in the South Pacific as an aviation technician maintaining and rebuilding runways. Fair play to him living so long though, he really beat the odds.

Nah brah that time has passed.

thank mr verton

Report rulebreaking spam and troll threads

Attached: Slide thread 2.gif (764x572, 22K)

Respect

Thank you, Mr. Overton

>Poland/Germany

What the f?

piefke