Why americans hate euros?

honestly, hating on us right now is like hating on disabling children. we are being brainwashed. we are being replaced. we are being put in shackles of the eu.
and you, instead of helping your distant relatives, what you do, you're all cheerful and happy because eurofags have it bad. YES, WE DO HAVE IT BAD! thats not a reason for you to be excited.
i get it, you get hate from kids online for not using metrics, but THESE ARE FUCKING KIDS! and they are under constant influence of marxist propaganda.
how can you be so heartless?

Attached: usa euro.jpg (800x600, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_ca/article/595q9z/bestiality-is-technically-not-illegal-in-canada-and-the-government-cant-say-when-theyll-fix-it
youtu.be/9mGPnud_IjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I halte Americans.

But I like poles, the french, russians, finns, and serbians...?

Gay

America has a long history of spitting on countries and peoples who are already down. This is how they role. They sniff out weak peoples and then fuck them up. All the while, they are cozying up to countries that are strong.

It's just banter, mate.

Europe is terminally ill to the core. Just nuke it already.

Or let Russia have it.

honestly russia deserves europe, we shouldnt stand in their way

Because you pussy faggots

guys pls stop doing its not funny:( (truth to be told russians are better than niggers)

Feels good to be a gangster. Enjoying the jewing, Kraut?

Death to america

I like Yurop

America used to me an extention of european culture, until 1945...now its a jewish puppet state, and europe is a puppet of USA...

unfortunately truth

Death to israel

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

I like Europe and its history. I don't like the liberalization.
That's culmination of the mid 19th century religious movements.

It's all fucked
My true loyalty lies with europe but it should be with the USA. I'd move to Europe in a heartbeat if it made sense for me.

Poland and Australia are best allies.
I think the problem is often that Americans don't think much of Europe, but Europeans think of us all the time, so when they show displeasure in us it's the majority of the exposure we get with Europe, so it's mostly negative, and it gets reflected back to Europe (Negativity breeding negativity) because to Europeans, venting about America is just 20% of the conversation, but it's 90% of the conversation Americans are involved in.

But I do like you :(

Australia should be best ally but cannot, for they are as cucked as the worst Europeans are, society is censored and then their sadistic lack of gun rights, and the whole place is full of countless gooks and sand niggers.

Exactly, friendly rivalry and competition is a good thing

Not all of them hates you. On mainstream media you guys are idolized as the refugee haven of the world. Suck it up and stop feeling so victimized. We're all here to criticize each other but we're all here to support each other too.

Everything the usa does with their meme war on terror ALWAYS backfires hard back to europe... there's a very good reason why we hate america

Because you cucks need to grow some balls and take your countries back.

I didn't say it was unjustified, just, you guys have much more to talk about rather than pure anger/displeasure and venting with each other, so when we, an ocean away, do speak with you guys it's often more hostile.

I hate euroPEONS because they view themselves as equal to their American masters. This is not the case.

I honestly can't hate you guys but feel sorry for you. You're getting buttfucked by african immigrants and your own governments harder than a breeding mare in the middle of a race horse rally.

Because you are flooding the west with savages.

So we're doing exactly what we should be doing?

im honestly losing my hope:(
yes we are, and its worst than you can imagine

I'm glad I'll be dead of old age before the entire dissolution of civilization in europe. Sucks for people being born now though.

All euros treat new worlders like trash

Life goes on dude..

i like you too

Attached: image_dog_pat_dog (28).jpg (800x600, 77K)

>and you, instead of helping your distant relatives, what you do, you're all cheerful and happy because eurofags have it bad.
We're about to get Steve Bannon helping us, though.
Most of Jow Forums has been heavily brainwashed by kikes, especially the anglosphere posters. There are only a few who are still okay and the rest you just have to ignore.

Because Europeons are hypocritical, snotty, faggots who like to bitch and moan about the US all day but throw an autistic tantrum when Europe gets called into question.

Your history is almost as cool as ours. You certainly earned your reputation as the ultimate kebab removal experts.

Attached: нет.jpg (573x683, 94K)

It's mostly the big 3. Germany, the UK, and France. All the others are at least adequately humble.

That's fair, places like Poland, Serbia, Croatia, Austria, etc are usually pretty decent. Scandinavia is generally pretty terrible. The big three can go fuck themselves though.

true, lots of us do it and i beg your forgiveness on their behalf
please dont leave us:(

>instead of helping your distant relatives,
More gibs huh?
Fair enough, your speech made me feel kinda bad for you euro fags.
But, no more gibs! We can be friends, but first you gotta put some skin in the game.

I am not cheerful about it. Thats why we rib you so hard. I don't want to make you comfy. I want you guys fucking mad. Its too late tho. If we honestly made impact as a movement or as a throng of people just as the migrants have then things would not be half as bad. We are too comfortable. We rested too long. We need power. Not a false sense of anonymity.

fuck gibs, gibs is what made this continent fall into shit

I don't hate Europeans, but I have to question the judgement of the European leaders who are encouraging mass immigration into their countries that is leading to massive amounts of violence. I'm glad I don't live in Europe.

Insecurity because alot who post here are uncultured mutts/pacos, we're also brainwashed to view europe as a negative force in schools whilst (((they))) are put on a pedestal

Say hi to Surtr for me. Blacked all over up there.

We hate you too Muhammad.

P.s. Erdogan is a cocksucking bitch you fucking Turkish faggot.

Hate is dhe thing widh feadhers
Dhat perches in dhe soul
And sings dhe tune widhout dhe words
And never stops at all

Attached: 9.jpg (586x890, 140K)

Gay vs sucking dog cock news.vice.com/en_ca/article/595q9z/bestiality-is-technically-not-illegal-in-canada-and-the-government-cant-say-when-theyll-fix-it

>how can you be so heartless?

Americans don't hate Europeans. Americans love them. They really enjoy meeting and talking to them. Also doing business with European countries can be a really great experience for them.

Jow Forums however fucking hates everybody.

see

you eurofags are okay just dab on the haters famalam

Attached: 654654765.jpg (750x452, 57K)

Do you like sucking mussie cum from merkel's pussy ?

Attached: 4444.jpg (400x400, 34K)

yeah thats why when they were making the treaty after the first world war that woodrow wilson wanted to economically cripple germany so badly that france and britain told him to ease up.........oh wait it was the opposite...

my point exactly. its propaganda talking through him. dont hate him back, feel sorry

ha ha ha ahaahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I don't think anyone in America hates Poland. It's the asshats in Western Europe that like to try to tell us how to live that I have a problem with.

poor little polen

>we are being brainwashed. we are being replaced. we are being put in shackles of the eu.
And, you are allowing it to happen! For fuck's sake, we hate you for not standing up to this shit. We came from you. Stand up, damnit. Stop whining about us being mean, cowboy up, and put an end to the shit, already.

and how do we do that exactly? we have no weapons. we have no numbers as most of the people at this point unironically believe having a nice country without european union is physically impossible. how do i fight?

>the french
cuck

>not hating weak disabled children
You may be answering your own question

Fuck Europe we are sick of dying in wars you retards get us into then you don't want to die in wars we try to get you into fuck the lot of you cunts.

Vote to leave the EU
they really liked and respected the bongs after that
If only for a short while.

>and how do we do that exactly?
user, there is, at your fingertips, the entire internet full of answers to that question. But, I'll give you Step #1. Ready? Decide to. Then, go to Step #2, whatever you decide that should be...

Dude I don't know what to tell you. If poland can't remove kebab no one can.

youtu.be/9mGPnud_IjE

I have a winged hussar as my background.

euro cock is bigger and not mutilated by jewish influences.

We dont hate you. We just dont think about you at all.

I mean this unironically

Wars you fund, wars whos financeers are sheltered in America.

All Europeans are brothers to me, regardless of country.

>We dont hate you. We just dont think about you at all.
This is what I love
There are plenty of butthurt people with all flags who make anti-american threads
I have never seen some american make an anti-german thread for example
They literally don't care and that is a good thing

>We dont hate you. We just dont think about you at all.
No, I hate them. the French stormed the Bastille. The Pols were Hussars. The Germans got so sick of bullshit, they elected Hitler. Europe, in general, fought the Crusades. The English conquered damned near the entire planet.

Now? They allow feeble wristed cunts to drive them into the dirt, and they go along willingly. It's a disgrace.

Given the state of our nations and the fact that you fly the flag of the weimar republic maybe we should.

i've already decided to, im trying to convince people whenever i can. but im not willing to be another anders breivik, he only produced martyrs

>maybe we should.
yeah but you can't force yourself to care.
Even if you are one of the burgers who thinks his ancestors came from Europe I know deep in your heart you just can't make a connection to it anymore

This. Holy shit Europe can you stop being so smug about being the old land for 20 mins and just pull an Italia? Fucking Italy is drowning invaders. Fucking Italy. They haven't been relevant since Rome.

they helped us fight independence

Russia has no money to build or run an empire and they know it. Despite all the bitching in media even a massive raise in pro-Russian groups in EU would just amount to few hundred million euros worth of scummy deals and no long term influence.

Because the Euros act so high and mighty despite basically being eternally indebted to the US financially and militarily.

absolutely hate germans, they can commit sodoko for all i care

Attached: 1510748754431.jpg (482x422, 126K)

My great great grandfather was GERMAN. His name was Gottlieb Meiger. He fled to America after he was press ganged by BOLSHEVIK SCUM into the Red Army in Ukraine where he worked as a travelling teacher. He was death marched halfway to Siberia before he finally escaped and made it back as a fugitive to his wife and children. He smuggled them out of Ukraine and into Poland and tried to make it back into Germany. He knew what was coming next. He caught wimd of what happened to the rest of his family. His brothers and their wives and children. Bolsheviks stormed his house and ransacked it. They had all the males line up out front. When the took everything of value they found a library of books and a Bible and brought it out. They asked if he could read. He said "yes". The asked him if he read the Bible. He said yes. They put a gun to his head and said " read it". As he began to read a passage they shoot him in the head and then executed all the males. I have no doubt about what they did to the wives and daughters.

But nein. We just have his old Prussian officer ring.

Fuck you Kraut.

We don’t hate Europe, we just hate seeing them kill themselves.

I fucking hate most of the american posters on this website. Sure, some are making jokes by saying "Europes not white!!1!" But the fact is that there are some who actually blelieve that. So europes not white, but america is? Weve literally gone from 90% white to 55% white in 50% years. Thats fucking scary and to say anything about it is racist. Oh no bht its ok because we have muh guns and muh freedoms and muh 40% tax. This place is rotten to the core. The fact that we already know jews pull the strings in politics and media and american posters here still act like this is the land of the free is simply just ignorant and retarded. I cant wait to move out of here or for this country to burn, whichever comes first.

Attached: ThereIsNoEscape.gif (550x310, 1.79M)

I don't understand what you are trying to achieve by sharing that.
Your ancestors might be German but your connection is severed.

The EU is allowing your population and history be depleted.
this is why true american have distaste for the EU at the moment.

you mean you helped them.

America saved the world from Nazis, Lend/Lease gave Britain and Russia the ability to keep fighting. After which Europe was embarrassed America had to bail them out of a world war twice in 50 years, not to mention helping them rebuild, so they got all pissy. Kind of like when someone owes you money and gets mad at you about it. They talk shit out of shame and jealousy that a country with less than 10% of their history is effectively running the planet.

Blow it our your ass

>cozying up to countries that are strong.
Compared to America that is...zero countries.

Yes, the world is so much better because we defeated the nazis. Its not like the jews control our countries or are flooding our countries with millions of non whites. Just think of the horrors if the nazis won, homogenous countries in which people trust each other, physical fitness of its citizens, technological advancement, and society free of the influence of (((other people))). What a scary wprld that would be, thank god we stopped them

Fuck the USA with their democrats, republicans, SJWs, Hollywood, Jews, middle east meddling, war on terror and all the cancer they unleash on the world.

Russia is european, we have much in common historically and culturally. I'd rather ally with Russia then with US. Fuck them.

You tell 'em, big guy!
Thanks for (((saving))) Europe.

>running
You mean ruining.

You sure told me, Achmed. Don't you have some stretch of sand in a shit desert to go die for?

90% americans on Jow Forums are JIDF

Attached: 1511386216729.jpg (510x447, 84K)

Yeah you're not going to win an argument by regurgitating Jow Forums memes that Nazis were right.