/SWEG/ Sweden election general - sweden is BURNING edition

The election is in two months guys. Inthink it would be apropriate to get tgese going again.

We need to get Swedes talking about immigration again, the Based Dane campaign worked wonders. Skurt worked wonders.

Luckily i have a plan. Sweden has been experiencing huge forest fires lately. So large that the goverment cant control the spread.
This story is all over the news, and we can use it to catapult our message out there!

Attached: 1526558719113 (1).png (1890x1417, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J-Cs0xwhbbI
youtube.com/watch?v=1XLsyUpONx0
youtube.com/watch?v=jviZggZbQg8
youtube.com/watch?v=_y5TzeLjDbY
youtube.com/watch?v=ykwcpu569oM
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHNwrrgyUg
youtube.com/watch?v=CX_TZ7Lu824
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw
youtube.com/watch?v=QaiL6IXBYow
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4
youtube.com/watch?v=CcbismXjynU
youtube.com/watch?v=V-PNltPKwOk
youtube.com/watch?v=VR-lAGj_dlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r6cdig6xTJA
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Ua12-Ahsc
youtube.com/watch?v=pB7bHnzD0wU
youtu.be/3ooGFbZ7WYg
youtube.com/watch?v=HjZfdN6wGJk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB5ardThbYE
youtube.com/watch?v=c7hJGv3QcoA
youtube.com/watch?v=q7AQ0SXuMMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YKpAEpNtQa4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCHuyznmn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ncf3oLU0a_U
youtube.com/watch?v=5tU5pe9iltQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yklKOmcOU8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanna move to Sweden but they only accept African immigrants. :(

The formula is simple. Blame the swedish goverment of prioritising the ethnic replacement of their people higher than the security of their nation.

The swedish giverment has underfunded police and fire fighters for decades now, while pumping billions into the migrant industry.

We should make effective memes that point this out and soread them around. We could reach thousands

Attached: download (8).jpg (275x183, 5K)

FUCK SSWEDEN

THEY GET WHAT THEY SOW, FUCKING HOMOS

>What is /SWEG/?
SWEG is a campaign to influence the Swedish election
>How will you accomplish this?
Through memes, shitposting, sharing of propaganda and raising awareness of uncomfortable issues in Sweden
>Does /SWEG/ indorse [INSET PART NAME HERE]
SWEG does not endorse any Swedish party, we support political change and anti immigration sentiment in Sweden. We are merely here to help change the metapolitical climate
>No anti immigration party can reach a majority, the fight is pointless
SD is currently polling 28%, making them the LARGEST PARTY. Anti immigration parties are on the rise. AfS is on their way into the riksdag as well, currently polling 2-3%. Their entrance would change the metapolitical climate in a radical way. Look at Denmark, in the 90s they were just as cucked as Sweden, but because nationalist parties started gaining more and more traction, even mainstream parties had to adopt anti-muslim, pro-Danish rhetoric. The same will happen in Sweden.
>I’m not Swedish, what can I do to help?
You can help with the metapolitical warfare. You can create and share videos, flyers, memes etc. You can also help by keeping the threads alive, designing propaganda etc.

Attached: r1ky7cjkrcn01 (1).png (748x670, 873K)

Bump

>Blame the swedish goverment of prioritising the ethnic replacement of their people higher than the security of their nation
>most of the swedes wouldnt agree with this prioritisation

Danes making /SWEG/ threads and upholding Swedish nationalism?

I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ETERNAL ENEMIES?

Attached: 1479767835415.jpg (960x1231, 229K)

Vote NMR, not sweden democucks

RELEVANT VIDEOS:

NEW BASED DANE!!!

youtu.be/J-Cs0xwhbbI

Skurt posting
youtube.com/watch?v=1XLsyUpONx0 [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=jviZggZbQg8 [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_y5TzeLjDbY [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=ykwcpu569oM [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=0UHNwrrgyUg [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=CX_TZ7Lu824 [Open] [Open] [Open]

Angry Foreigner. This guy might be a degenerate, but he makes some very good videos about Sweden. Definitely share these around.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=QaiL6IXBYow [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw [Open] [Open] [Open]

The based Dane trilogy. These videos where super successful in redpilling Swedes. They went viral in Sweden a few months ago
youtube.com/watch?v=11YJaE51Zxw [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=B0TmH_PMTIY [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=yd98xjaadU4 [Open] [Open] [Open]

Gör Sverige lagom igen
youtube.com/watch?v=CcbismXjynU [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=V-PNltPKwOk [Open] [Open] [Open]

SD & AfS videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=VR-lAGj_dlQ [Open] [Open] [Open] (created by exiled SD members, who later started AfS)
youtube.com/watch?v=r6cdig6xTJA [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=e1Ua12-Ahsc [Open] [Open] [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=pB7bHnzD0wU

Attached: 1530102303134m.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

I want to move to the US but they only accept third world migrants, funny how that works

Clean your copy pastes, bucko

I would trade citizenships with u if i could

Been living in Stockholm for the summer and every single swede i’ve talked to agrees that the country is going to shit. Funny, even immigrants know there is not much space left.

No. This NMR shit is a shill campaign.

We have a real chance of seeing a anti immigrant party become the biggest in sweden. And now suddenly people want others to waste their votes on a small party that wont ever break 0.5 percent.

Vote SD this election. Vote AfS or NMR the next.

This needs to be a precedent setting victory. A meta political one. And it will only work if SD becomes the biggest party. Think Salvini in Italy

Attached: DaDG3wWXcAAE9-j.jpg (480x452, 45K)

SD cucked on immigration recently and are now fine with the current amount of refugees. They are the exact same as all the other parties.

No they're not. And the cultural and media shit storm a SD victory would cause is much more significant than a nazi party getting a few more votes.

Plus insiders from SD have confirmed that the party leadership is woke on race and the JQ. They are just hidding their powerlevel until they have more power.

Remember, SD literally spawned from the neo nazi community.

They really wouldn't.

The silent majority is extremely angry, but due to seedish group think they are afraid to step out of line.

If they feel suficiantly pissed off, they will vote in their interrest

There was a pretty big forest fire in 2014, but the current gov was too lazy to increase our firefighting budget once they got elected. So as a result, many people have had to leave their homes and tons of valuable forest has burnt down.

dont vote afs you fucking retards, throw all eggs in the SD basket

afs will not get in and that will lead to 3% votes that wont be going to SD

vote them next election if anything

This
And this
Dont think for a second that swedes want this. They have been lied to and brainwashed by the media for decades
They never made an infirmed decision.

And now a majority knows that shit is falling apart

the helicopter pilots out on one last flight to make sure one of the fires are out, got their backpacks stolen with their belongings and tools to work on the helicopter. est worth 2900 dollars each. its probably the same 30 year old refugee child who started the fire. theres been evidence found that they are starting them by throwing lit cigs with matches tied to it

Vote SD 2018 the vote Afs/NRM 2022!

nobody outside of fucking Jow Forums knows what afs is, do not waste your vote

Bumpo

Maybe they don't want a wahhabi state forming on their doortstep

It almost sounds like you are speaking based on experience.

Without a doubt.

Half if these fires are probably started by shitskins.

>I tog den rode pille

Jeg elsker Spang så meget.

Albanians in Kosovo were once refugees too

swedes last chance, if they fuck up then the country will officially be written off

Based Spang

I have a question
Can Danks, Norgs and Svergs understand eachother or are the languages too different?

Attached: 1520314896612.png (372x340, 132K)

Hey so um, you guys know these fires are to make more land to house migrants right? Seems real similar to all the fires Greece had a few years back that everyone was saying were for politicians to get more cheap land. I just want to say good luck Svens.

its just batner :)))

Attached: herecomesthecavalry.jpg (690x388, 217K)

Some danish accents can be hard to understand at times, but asking to hear what the other person said again usually works. Norweigan sounds like an elfspeak version of Swedish but is still understandable, more than danish.

Reminder to fellow svennar to not throw away your vote on meme partys like AfS or similar.

Attached: 1527341328977.jpg (438x544, 41K)

Unless SD can get 51%, it is not a meme to vote AFS.
All other parties will most likely go togheter as SD reaches 20 - 35%

So who are the good guys and good goys in Swedish Election?

same with turks in anatolia

AfS 2018, let the boomers fill the SD ranks

Attached: blablalbal.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

July polls for anyone wondering. 4% is needed to get into parliament, largest bloc selects prime minister.

Attached: julipolls.png (636x427, 29K)

AFS potentially the good guys.
*stop immigration and deport immigrants
*remove welfare for immigrants
*leave eu
*non interventionism politics
*remove obscurity with taxes & lower them
*increase freedom of speech
*reintroduce legislation to keep politicians responsible for their acts

SD (mellanmjölk) - the good goys
*re-negotiate eu (do nothing)
*wants to keep dumping money into other shithole countries thru relief
*wants to cut down on immigration
(pretty much all their points are moot & read/sound just like the garbage we have had past 20 yearsI

Is there reason for optimism?

Sure, SD will be 20-35% or something, possibility of AFS reaching 4% wich is parliament.

Just a few years ago lefties were crying because SD got 4%, slowly but surely things are moving to the right direction.

SD party(civ.nat) becoming largest party
New nat. party AfS possibly entering the parliament

Established parties need to cooperate to get anywhere, they might endure this cycle but they will ruin themselves doing it.

Attached: reconquistador.jpg (748x556, 87K)

Is there any catchy nickname for them?

Not that i know of.

I want Sweden to stay full-on Communist so it can be a nice cautionary tale for the rest of the world.

Anybody saying not to vote AfS is a shill.
youtu.be/3ooGFbZ7WYg

Canada and the UK will work just fine.

"Svaahievenneh"

That's a mouthful
Why not just "Svaahis"

Didn't Karl XII run the Swedish Empire into the ground and spend a quarter of his reign as an Ottoman welfare leech?

>leave eu
AFS have the same chance of leaving EU as SD has, they both would say yes to it, but all the others wouldnt, so unless they have 51% together nothing can be done. A people vote would make us stay in eu 100%.
same with a lot of other things. a vote for AFS is a wasted vote since noone will even consider working with them ATLEAST for another 12 years after this election.

He is a mixed bag
Early one he beat the Russians and demolished the Poles, but then he gathered all of hist best troops and went on a suicide mission to capture Moscow
He wasted his army and ran away to the Ottomans to save himself from Tsar Peter

After this disaster everyone attacked Sweden and while defending he got a bullet through the head and the Swedish empire collapsed and never recovered
He basically turned them from one of the most powerful Empires of Europe into Sweden

Better than voting for cuck parties who won't deport anyone and give up on all of their principles as soon as they get a hint of power. You guys are the same as the people who said we shouldn't waste our vote on SD in 2010 and vote M.

Oooh a scholar
Its true what you say, but he was the also the last warrior king of Sweden. Won some battles, fought with his soldiers. Ultimately lost and died on the battlefield, the way to go for a man of action but not politics.

This, I really long for some change in Sweden and thois could be a really strong game changer. Making this a huge deal could change the way swedes look at tax money which is a very big problem

SWEG is a really good program, the other parties in Sweden has already begun being more and more anti immigrant for every day that passes, sweg could change the game for real

And Skurt is our best memetic weapon ever. It's changing the minds of the entire next generation.

Attached: 1523997105880.jpg (1328x1500, 281K)

Holy shit AfS might actually get in

Attached: 43553 2.jpg (216x145, 21K)

Are there Skurt sock puppets?
You could do something like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=HjZfdN6wGJk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB5ardThbYE

There are thousands of hours of Skurt videos online that can be used in propaganda videos.. Here Skurt is interviewing our Queen about the dangers of the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=c7hJGv3QcoA

Norweigan and Danish are like Serbian and Croatian.
Danish and Swedish is like Serbian and Bulgarian

We can all undertand each other if we speak a little slowly and use versions of words that everyone understands

Attached: spurdo language.jpg (1150x1626, 1.39M)

SWEG - Memkaroliner

youtube.com/watch?v=q7AQ0SXuMMQ

Yes, they actually might!!!

only while defending it from Denmark, Poland-Lithuania and Russia at the same time taking two of them with him down in the abyss (i think you know which two)

lol saved
and thanks for answer

nice pic i will save it

hahaha these are hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=YKpAEpNtQa4
youtube.com/watch?v=zyCHuyznmn0

Nei, fy faen, er det Martin Aagård jeg ser?
Jævla svin, måtte han brenne i helvete.

This is also great, watch with english subtitles

youtube.com/watch?v=u_PHKJBUsWc

Maybe, in "other" there is also some wimpy direct democracy party, but as they have been alienated by the left they might turn out to be useful support, if they get in

He started all of those wars.

tis a great meme

Im actually half serbian myself, and i have some other yugo friends.

Scandinavia is kinda similar to Yugoslavia actually. A union breaks up and the old rulers Denmark/Serbia/ and the off breakers Croatia/Sweden start fighting constantly with each other over the middle grund Norways/Bosnia

Guess the nords just learned to be friends after like 500 years of this shit

Attached: 090368cb5821ad27ff97bffcbc5bb0e8.png (949x926, 33K)

Nae, det är (((Peter Wolodarski)))

For anyone wondering what that is, it's the Kalmar Union, not Denmark

you're a fucking idiot.

>denmark
>Im actually half serbian myself,

Attached: 1509281808212.jpg (377x377, 38K)

We had larger empires influencing us to sow divisions
The Serbs are Turks meme was created by Austrians actually, an Austrian artist was commissioned to draw like 100 pictures of Serb women being raped by Turks, very bizarre

And Serbs are very Russia aligned since they weakened the Ottomans, allowing us and Bulgarians to drive them out of Europe, they joined WW1 to protect us and they liberated us from the Nazis, they are now vetoing Kosovo in the UN making them even bigger bros

Croats were part of Austria hungary for like 900 years until the Serb army liberated them and Slovenians in WW1
Slovenias modern border is literally where the Serb army stopped their march, they were planning a Siege of Vienna but decided to spare them

I'd give my left leg for an American passport you absolute nutcase

Attached: download (2).jpg (275x183, 10K)

MUTTS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

FACT: Nords and Yugos are the most powerful race in the world

Attached: Capture.png (450x495, 26K)

If I recall correctly, Sweden was actually on their average height suddenly dropped

Ah.
Disse slimålene ser så like ut uansett.
Hvis repets dag noensinne kommer, ber jeg om at norske representanter får lov til å henrette Henrik Arnstad og Martin Aagård. Resten kan dere få.
(Hei PST, dette er selvfolgelig bare satire.)

youtube.com/watch?v=ncf3oLU0a_U
youtube.com/watch?v=5tU5pe9iltQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yklKOmcOU8Y

Mycket sevärda och lärorika intervjuer

Attached: morberg.png (556x485, 470K)

To add to this, it doesn't feel very good to be the "piece of meat" constantly fought over and trader in treaties (Kiel treaty, for example, 1814).
We're a country, a people and a nation, not a trading good.

Attached: a-ferry-navigates-the-majestic-geiranger-fjord--106908735-597a103203f4020010f5d2a5.jpg (960x640, 101K)

*traded.

I wanna get an AR-15 but I have to suck bureaucrat dick for years to get one here

Just get a hunting license and buy a browning bar match, semi auto 308.

Who else MED?

I know dude I own several hunting rifles but I want a freedom rifle and I was to slow to jump on the FNAR train

>not getting a S(e)KS
Sad!
Just get some Yugo diaspora to hook you up with a Zastava one, seeing how your government is completely incapable of stopping the Bosnian arms smugglers

Attached: SKS-1[1].jpg (1200x210, 42K)

MED are cucks and controlled opposition

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 13.54.08.png (698x587, 133K)

>to slow to jump on the FNAR train?
What do you mean?

In to the shower Shlomo...

ARs are overrated...

>SKS
Probably easier to just get either an AK47 or some stolen Swedish military rifles.

If war breaks out at least we'll get to see Norse Turbofolk

Attached: can-we-listen-to-something-other-than-yugoslavian-war-songs-2489746[1].png (500x334, 83K)