Sargon doing a Documentary In Greece and Italy surrounding public opinion on immigration

>Sargon doing a Documentary In Greece and Italy surrounding public opinion on immigration.
Bless Sargon of Akkad for he's fighting protecting human rights.
>youtube.com/watch?v=XxpoK9gQAf4 (intro)

Attached: SargonInGreece.jpg (800x597, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Dq4lFq6OPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

+
Plus, it's good to also have some fun.
The tourism industry here does play a big part.

++
Jeez,
>Fighting, Protecting*

Where's the documentary?

>Sargon goes to Naples, Italy
>finds some local guys chilling by their scooter
>"Ayo, what do you guys think about refugees in your city?"
>"J'amm abbell uagliò bucchin'ammamt, sient ammè cumpà qui i negri non li vogliamo hai capito? Sono sporchi e ci rubano il lavoro mannagg' a fess di tua madre"
>(trad) "[UNINTELLIGIBLE GIBBERISH] We don't want niggers here, they're filthy and they steal our work (editor note: Neapolitans steals) [UNINTELLIGGIBLE GIBBERISH]"
>all the 4 guys hop on the scooter and goes away
>the camera and microphone of Sargon are now misteriously gone
>conclusion: Neapolitans are worse than niggers

Attached: E1DFFF48-77D0-4821-8F5F-F2331D60806A.png (578x318, 353K)

Top kek.
But Campania is a sweet place tbqh, when I went to Naples there was a shitton of blacks in the center though, Paris-tier.

Attached: Lmao.jpg (807x802, 74K)

post body olympian god

Visited Mount vesuvius in naples. Five miles away there are people trying to get you to park in their parking lot and every next 500 meters. Kept driving to the toppest lot. See the crater. Come back and window is smashed and radio stolen. Naples is also the pick pocketing capital of the world.

>Doing
Obviously not yet completed.

My body(?)

Attached: 1529619467964.png (480x640, 223K)

Is he planning to visit the grave of his black grandfather?

Attached: 1515284750538.png (771x829, 752K)

>>Sargon doing a Documentary In Greece and Italy surrounding public opinion on immigration.

What's the point in that? Every Italian and Greek i know is fucking fed up with niggers in their countries.

kek, this is pretty true to my experience in Naples. What's worse is it took more than an hour to figure out how to get out of the damned place

Well, having some interviews and places getting wrecked on video would probably be a good idea for discussion.
Statistically raising the chances for political change and pushing ethical journalism on the rise.

he said italians and greeks are not white.
:'(

+
I'm still angry from watching the ships transporting immigrants.

Getting upset raises the maymays' stock market value.

>still on the imaginary politics and journalism helping you fantasy
Why don't you guys just kill yourselves and get it over with?

>Where's the documentary?

Donate $100 to his patreon and he will send you the link in 2019.

Does he have cirrhosis?

Journalism could help.
>Imaginary politics?
What, you think i believe classical "liberalism" can work/be-revived(?) No, though,
Sargon does a good, ethical job at bringing a chance for change.
I consider him a good mentor for centre-politics.

>a chance for change
Like?

One really-really-really really rare chance would be for the current political parties to be abolished based on the Greek constitution and replaced by new(parties).
Public opinion might, go through to the EU parliament, resulting in not-accepting more immigrants and actually help mostly Italy and then Greece.
All for saving human lives.

+
Human trafficking is hellishly unethical.

So..roll over dog? Since the people you are going to cry to put you in that place.

Well, you're right(though we're at fault also).
But, all they care about is voters, if public opinion results in losing voters, you know things could change.

People should be done with voting.

What do you propose? I don't think we should escape democracy.

+
Watching a documentary surrounding the truth, might do that.

>democracy
That isn't a good thing where did people get that delusion from?

Is copying Lauren Southern part of Sargon's 20 year plan to save western civilization?

Democracy = Demo(people) and -cracy(govern).
Choosing - who leads you, it's objectively, a good thing.
I can understand that if things go bad, Democracy's image will be hurt, but, voting is a human right.

Copying(?) No, both are working in parallel, with tiny differences in the end-game.

>voting is a human right.
If you are part of the ethnic group of that country then yes. As far as I am concerned if you aren't like me you have no rights.

Sargon is doing his own documentary less than a month after Farmlands came out
yeah i'd call that "working in parallel", rather than jumping on a bandwagon

>get tanned
>istantly change race from caucasian to nignogger
>kind of like an inverse jew without the ability to shapeshift race at will
Okay, this is epic

Attached: 153.jpg (419x387, 24K)

Well, we agree on the first part.
>if you aren't like me you have no rights.
I don't agree on this, since a civil nation's laws prohibit anyone from killing others, at least, so, there are basic human rights.

It's just the Piazza Garibaldi (Garibaldi square). That place is about 50% niggers and 50% Gypsies, Maghrebis, Pakis and Chinks. The only whites are the tourists.

I live in Toulouse and half of young people here (less than 30 years) are non white.

Killing your enemy is the most civilized thing you can do. My people are the most important and worth more no matter what. No amount of sophistry and brainwashing is going to change that.

Shut up retard. Democracy has always been a colossal failure, even in Athens (where there were more slaves than voters).

He said he was going there to prove greeks arent white

Even though we agree on protecting our countries, we don't agree on basic values.

>B.C
Yeah, think about it.

Well, that's his right.

Attached: 65c2b1d5c8b5861.gif (500x281, 992K)

Your basic values aren't inherently right.

>We don't agree /=/ right opinions.
Focus.

How can whit*boi's compete

I wasn't talking about opinions.

>Neapolitans are nearly as bad as niggers
FTFY

To believe in a value and why you do believe in it, you have to have an opinion.

I am talking about the truth not what you believe it is.

>The truth
Oh, please kind faggot, go on - may you proceed.

Attached: po90.gif (500x280, 998K)

Don't you consider your beliefs to be true?

Neapolitans behave like niggers without having the 80 IQ cap.

The same goes for Eastern European subhumans, same shit.

How would I know my beliefs are true? Everything everyone believes is just regurgitated faggotry with no real reason to believe it.

Exactly.

Attached: gup09.gif (499x281, 1.32M)

Nah they are worse maybe gipsy-tier, hell there is a reason if even the other terroni hate them

In whitch places is he going to go?

VEE WILL ASCEND TO GOD-EMPEROR OF EVROPA AND EXTERMINATE THE COCKROACHES!

Attached: 1335049754154.jpg (2406x1327, 824K)

No idea, seems normal though.
The fascist antifakers-and-related are everywhere, worldwide.

Eastern Europe was fairly civilized under the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It took 50 years of Soviet rapes, relocations and collectivisations to turn it into today's picture.

That is why things like human rights and morals are imaginary things created in the minds of men after we lived for thousands of years without it.

Start with absolutes and work backwards. Avoid sophistry and obvious philosophical trickery. There's surely some things you believe to be true for humanity as a whole?

In the modern society, we do have agreed to basic human rights.
This is how a civil society works.

>true for humanity
Yeah they can't be trusted.

Again not using that as a reason to destroy my country.

Obviously, destroying a country is against what we have agreed.
You're right and this is why immigration should be fought against - protecting our nations' citizen lives.

>Sargon doing a Documentary In Greece and Italy surrounding public opinion on immigration.
It's obvious that he goes to this places for making vacation and to cuck himself, while his female relatives will be fucked by some Mediterranean gigolo
This man is only talk, nothing but hot air and Jow Forums is falling for idiots once again

>protecting our nations' citizen lives
Exactly, When someone elses "human rights" interfere with my peoples they don't have human rights anymore.

Then don't worry about them, just work on yourself. Be true to your own values.

Values are useless if no one else holds them as well.

He should be on doing some work nonetheless, we'll see how it goes.

Okay, i can't argue with that - if "interfering" means destroying the lives of the citizens(child rapes and killings).

>sandnigger blood from crusades and interbreeding with cleopatra and the rest of the shit skins
>greeks, italians, spaniards all part nig.

Sargon's a fucking faggot, just like OP

Attached: 46689c37e2d3107f8bd7f20bccaaaf45.jpg (625x459, 32K)

>child rapes and killings
It isn't just that and you know it

We're getting into just the kind of philosophical debate that I like to avoid. There's value in being true to yourself, and being a just man- even if you're the only one. I agree that we need a lot more of them to make a society though.

Oh yeah, i totally agree.

Let's see by the way if Sargon gets a tan(he'll need more than a week on the beach, obviously).

iki pls

>There's value in being true to yourself, and being a just man- even if you're the only one.
I don't argue against that but people using democracy or non-violence aren't being true to themselves or being just.

A part of the documentary just got leaked
youtube.com/watch?v=0Dq4lFq6OPg

why would he come here?

Because none will shoot a documentary - would be the most probable reason.

>Thinking that Democracy well-represents the constituents and that normies know what's best and aren't over-consumerist, anti-racist cuck sheep.

ptg mods deleting threads critical of trump