What are Unitedstatian racists complaining about exactly? They are doing better than blacks and latinos

What are Unitedstatian racists complaining about exactly? They are doing better than blacks and latinos.

>i get the most, but i want even more!

Attached: wites.jpg (750x741, 104K)

>They are doing better than blacks and latinos
Last I heard we are not the ones gettong to universities because we are white

>because we are white

Hispanics are not white, Pablo.

Charlottesville was a psyop by deepstate to make white identitarianism look deranged and toxic. It worked for a few months but most people have moved on. We work best from the anonymity of the internet anyhow.

Attached: C9238E90-EB96-4345-A74A-3E56766A4572.jpg (1024x684, 91K)

Dont compare me to those panchitos
Skårl

Whites outnumber blacks in universities.
Whites outnumber latinos in universities.
Whites are the largest number of people in universities.

It's a white country you dumbfuck. White guilt brought shitskins in, they should be purged.

>jayonnaise
lost it

(((Whites)))
Poor actual whites get displaced to make way for undeserving niggers, while the share of Jews in college only increases

>we work best by weighing 800lbs and staying inside the trailer
yes, absolutely

>black
>family

Attached: KanyeHappyShare3.jpg (886x1318, 173K)

Oh, I get it now. When you say "white nationalism", what you actually mean is "rural retard nationalism".

They also built the universities.

Attached: TRUMP DERRANGEMENT SYNDROME.gif (628x1008, 425K)

why is 7% of the population (or even less, as it's mostly not only black males but young black males) responsible for 50% of all murders?

Whatever makes you feel better friendo.

Attached: 31BCE125-7C32-42F4-A2DC-CC26324E8D71.jpg (774x1024, 148K)

Go back to Horsens

But they are though.
Whites on average make more money than blacks. Whites on average have access to better education than blacks.
Whites chances of having access to higher education is much higher than blacks.

in white countries
blacks should move to black countries and study at their own universities

Premise: whites have it worse.
Fact: whites have it better.
You: but we also built that building.

Whats the relevance?

Not true. Affirmative action and various black only funding programmes mean that assuming their exam scores are not absolute trash (instead only just above absolute trash) they have their pick of studying anywhere.

The cry of the dying race.

>no true scotsman
Nice meme

that blacks SHOULD have it worse, blacks want to take from the white people and it makes no sense for whites to give
if someone wants to take from you, you fight, not relent

t. oven dodger
next time you won't have retarded polacks to save you

You will be accepted into university over me with a lower score than mine simply because you have black skin and people think you need the handicap.

Affirmative action isn’t as powerful of a program as you think it is.

Careful Shlomo. You only continue to exist because people feel sorry for you. Open hostility towards your benefactors will have you left to be gutted by the muzrats.

That same university will feature more whites than blacks.
As a white man you will still have better odds of making it in high education.

This correction towards equality doesn't go all the way there, and whites are still having a better time in the current system. What you are crying about is not having an even better time.

>we are superior, but we should be superiorer-er!!!!

It means that a black person with test scores that if they were mine would make me lucky to get a conditional offer from somewhere third rate, instead they get a full ride to the best institutions in the country.

Coming from a man swimming in a sea of sharia coocoos

just pay your trillion zlotys and shut up before you get dropped

Whites are on average a lot smarter than the average black. No shit there are more of them in university.

>the best
Why do racial comparisons always stop with whites and never include asians and jews?

>Thinking Spanish people are "hispanic" akin to Central/South Americans
Good god could you be any more Americanised?

You literally live in the middle east surrounded by jihadis who would like nothing better than to invite you to allah's snackbar m9.

Crime, conduct, degradation of culture and society.

Again, this isn't relevant.

Claim: whites have a better time in the current system.
Fact: they do.
Your posts: we are also smarter.

You being "smarter" or not is not relevant to the premise that whites have it better in the current system. Its just one of the reasons to explain why, it doesn't counter or justify it.

It is relevant. Smarter > better test scores > test scores are what decide university placement > more therefore make the cut to be accepted.

Yeah but it means fuck all in the grand scheme of things.
White people still have an easier time getting to university on average.

Attached: 3085D6D0-7F8E-4621-B791-94582CF4EF34.jpg (491x491, 58K)

It's not your country. It will never be your country. You are not American. You do not deserve anything and European Americans deserve everything that their nation has to offer, not "most" of it.
What's so hard for niggers to understand?

The difference is they're within your country, raping your daughters, and here they're subjugated and separated

cry more whitey

Mate, you are functionally retarded. They can get in on worse grades. That means, by very definition, that it is easier for them to get in.

Is isn't relevant. Listing some of the reasons for WHY whites have it better in the current system doesn't argue that they do or don't.

Fact: whites have it better in the current system.
For whites to be protesting about the current system is greedy and despicable. You have it better and are complaining that you aren't having it even more and more better. You want to squeeze people who have a worse experience further.

Let's be honest here, if the situation was reversed then your country would be absolutely fucked. Most would be.

oh yeah, black people sure are taking things from me. good thing you caught that, hungary, i never would have noticed.

t. european judean who stole land from levantines

Probably. But it isn't.

no because there's a lot more whites too so the pie is shared between more people

gee, i wonder who voted for the most pro-israel president in history

why do spaniards look like this then?

Attached: 1530922388956.jpg (913x774, 73K)

>I don’t know what the word average means

No, you are wrong, low IQ swamp frog. Percentage wise whites still have higher rates, as well as in absolute numbers. Google before posting, it takes two minutes.

wrong, blacks have an easier time in the current system, they are given government jobs and positions in schools with far lesser requirements

It is the central point m8. Blacks have to reach a lower standard than me to get into the same course. You have it easier and all the help and support in the world, but blacks are SO SHIT that it doesn't even matter. They still fail.

Are we arguing on the legitimacy of Israel retard? Goes to show that you have no counter-argument. For the record, I think that the rightful place for Euro Jews is in European countries, not here is the godforsaken desert.

Every single black person gets the affirmative action "correction". You can't hide behind statistical outliers on this one.

not for long anymore, people are shilling for full 50% minority rates

also why should it matter how many blacks, whaites or latinos get in?

it should only matter how smart you are

>god is a real estate agent!
>my religion says that me, who lived for two thousand years in europe, belong in the levant!
Oven yourself. Israel is the last white imperialist project and it will end like the others. All the europeans who moved into the Levant to chase out and exploit the locals will go back to farming in Germany soon.

This isn't relevant. The lower standard for blacks does NOT produce more black university graduates. The lower standard is an attempt at equalizing, that fails to equalize. Whites still enroll at higher rates, attend at higher rates, and graduate at higher rates. Whites still have it better.

I do not hate blacks anymore, but I sure do hate antifa and south asians.

Whites have it better cos whites actually work for their shit.

Blacks only steal and demand gibs.

Fuck outta here

>whites have it better because X

This doesn't argue that whites don't have it better. You are agreeing that whites have it better.
And since whites have it better as we both agree and all can observe, why are whites rioting like monkeys and demanding more, more, MORE? They already get the most.

Indeed. It produces more black enrollment which they often like to brag about. However it turns out that the course material is beyond them and they flunk out, thus they don't graduate.

Would you like us to dumb down the curriculum as well as lower the entry standards? Reduce university down to the level of 5 more years of secondary school, just so you can get presented with a now completely worthless participation award?

Attached: 716DDD6D-4E00-421D-8D0E-3923CDD92B59.png (679x758, 460K)

>Posts personal attacks instead of counterpoints again
Almost forgot I'm talking to a literal nigger.
Even if Israel was illegitimate, it doesn't make you an American, or other Africans Europeans. Leave us alone already.

I'd rather whites, who have it better, stop complaining and stop demanding more.
The university system clearly favors them, as they benefit the most from it.

A high school student with a below average academic record is likely to be a below average college student. Thus, students admitted through minority recruiting programs often end up in remedial classes with mediocre academic performance. Through simple cause and effect, affirmative action programs prolong the stereotype of minority students finishing near the bottom of their class by encouraging enrollment in universities beyond an appropriate level of difficulty. According to a federal study, just 39% of enrolled black students finish their degrees compared to 54% of white students. Attending a university where the pace of learning is too difficult is just as counterproductive as attempting to lift too much weight at the gym. The insistence on relaxed admission standards for minority students insinuates that such students are incapable of succeeding without such programs. This insult casts a permanent doubt on the real achievements of high-achieving minorities.

>even if i am a european imperialist colonizing arab land this doesn't make you american

Americans brought us here. They voluntarily, and actually paid for it, brought us here. They clearly wanted us here.
Did arabs pay for european kikes to take their land? Not that I know of.

Not true. Many whites ( like me ) are poor and NEET. While many blacks are employed or receive government benefits.

>jayonnaise
i will never understand why niggers make fun of white people for mayonnaise, most of the white people i know fucking hate it. is it something black families just don't afford or something? does it give them stomchaches the way a lot of dairy products do? i have never understood it, i'm willing to laugh at a lot of things but i genuinely don't understand the joke they're trying to make.

lmao, kike pretending israel is 100% jewish, news flash moishe, israel is only 75% jewish, and almost 10% of that comes from africa and asia
and as if they don't blow something up, stab a soldier, or rape a woman every other day

That is correct. You are property gone uppity. Glad we have an understanding.

And many more blacks are poor and NEET, while many more whites are employed or receive government benefits. Of course you don't count subsidies and corporate bailout as "white benefits", even though its almost exclusively whites that get these untold billions.
Farming subsidies in particular might as well be a racial tax.

>white eople get the most
Thats not feasible. There are more nonwhites than whites.

How is that not relevant, Racist?

The university system was made by and for whites. Of course it favors us in the same way that water favours fish.

You were given full access to it, us bending right over backwards to accommodate you in it, but it turns out that niggers just can't hack it, even when massively subsidized.

Listen, let's unite our powers to fight the left wing establishment and do not accept blacks who commits crimes like I do not accept whites who commits crimes. I hate antifa.

Exactly I’m agreeing with you - whites have it far better than blacks.

This is down to many reasons. Different overall culture - culture thats focused around working and providing provisions for their next generation. Striving for better. Higher IQ. Lower crime rates. The list goes on.

Blacks are and always will be a subhuman race. For thousands of years, the African continent was ravaged with war, tribalism, cannibalism, the list goes on.... it still is today. The LUCKY blacks that have / had the opportunity to get out to European / European conquered lands, have EVERYTHING available to them. Gibs, benefits, affirmitive action, unlimited opportunity, yet you STILL fuck it up. Youre more interested in rapping, shooting eachother, doing drugs, leaving your kids behind etc.

Thats why youre behind you silly wog. You fuckers do the same everywhere. Youre shit cunt

The US would have almost no deficit had the black been shipped to Africa. This makes you a parasite

By the year 1800 there were about 2,000 Jews in South Carolina, which was more than in any other U.S. state at that time, and more than any other town, city, or place in North America. Charleston remained the unofficial capital of North American Jewry until about 1830, when the increasing number of Ashkenazi German Jews emigrating to America largely settled in New Orleans, Richmond, Savannah, Baltimore, and the north-east, surpassing the mostly Sephardic Jewish community in Charleston.

Among the founders of Richmond, Virginia's Jewish community were men such as Israel and Jacob I. Cohen, Samuel Myers, Jacob Modecai, Solomon Jacobs, Joseph Marx, Zalma Rehine, and Baruch and Manuel Judah, all slave holders. Following the Revolutionary War, Richmond was a town of some 2000 people, half of whom were slaves. By 1788, 17% of the White population were Jews and all but one of the Jewish householders held at least one slave as a domestic servant, with one Jewish family owning three. While less than 2% of Whites in the United States were slave owners (8% of White households), by 1820 "over 75 percent of all Jewish families in Charleston, Richmond, and Savannah owned slaves, employed as domestic servants; almost 40 percent of all Jewish households in the United States owned one slave or more" according to Jewish historian, Jacob Rader Marcus, in his United States Jewry, 1776-1985, pg. 585.

It was on the institution of slavery that American Jewry built its staggering wealth, which would translate into enormous political power wielded by American Jews in future generations.

>They are doing better than blacks and latinos
>Thinking this is a point.

Our countries back.

You misunderstand me. If farmers (whites) in the USA don't get subsidies, they will just be poor and unemployed, and they are mostly uneducated too. These subsidies are basically welfare checks, except more dignified, because only blacks have to be ashamed of government handouts.

Yes, and whites have it better for these and other reasons. Why are they then demanding more?

>insults and racism
Whites have it better. Why are they asking for more, when they already have more?

Legal & non-refugee, non-criminal blacks are allowed to stay for me.

We have to be bros not enemy.

>If farmers (whites) in the USA don't get subsidies, they will just be poor and unemployed, and they are mostly uneducated too
lots of industry is subsidized you tard, it's not just farming, it's not just whites, and it's not just in the US
certain industries are absolutely necessary to trade and the country, but are not extremely profitable, and thus the government subsidizes those industries so they can operate at maximum efficiency without having to worry about turning a profit
sorry you fail to understand that a farmer feeding his country and a willingly unemployed nigger with 8 kids are two different things

Attached: 1522277303949.png (558x614, 24K)

We want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. That's all. We're not your enemy. The black nationalist Nation of Islam and the American Nazi Party didn't have a lot in common, but they did believe in staying as far away from each other's race as possible. In my opinion, separatism can generate a peaceful and productive relationship between our two peoples.

>We want to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. That's all. We're not your enemy.

There is a set amount of stuff. Set amount of resource. Its growing thanks to tech, but not as fast as population. And you want a bigger share, despite already having the biggest share. You are taking stuff from us. You are making yourself the enemy by demanding more, despite having the most. You won't even give us the victim aesthetic, screaming that it is you who is oppressed while having the most and demanding more.

Why separate the entire groups and not just the criminal or antifa? Nation of Islam sucks and the nazi movements are too extreme.

You are the one demanding things of us. You wanted access to our universities, but that wasn;t enough because you couldn't get the same grades us us, to you got those lowered just for you, but that wasn't enough because the course was hard too, so now you want that made easier, and there are still too many whites for your liking.

We are quite literally destroying university as an institution for you, but it's not enough, and never will be enough because you simply do not understand what it is they are trying to teach you. You have no business being anywhere near it, but we persist in this madness because people feel guilty for you. It's enough to drive someone to drink.

We must promote the idea of secession. Or more specifically, we must promote the idea of a world composed of tens of thousands of distinct districts, regions, and cantons, and hundred of thousands of independent free cities such as the present day oddities of Monaco, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Greatly increased opportunities for economically motivated migration would thus result, and the world would be one of small classically liberal governments economically integrated through free trade and an international commodity money such as gold.

I would like a qt black gf. We should focus on separating criminals not normal blacks.

what is to stop these cities from banding together and taking over smaller cities, if not in warfare than at least in trade wars? don't be a memetard, nations will always exist.

Because you did nothing to deserve what you take, none of the inventions have your people mustered up, none of the money which your sad excuse for a contintent have your industries earned. You live on us, like a leech because we were stupid enough to colonize the shithole known as africa. You are less developed and by being in Europe you taint our very existence, the racial mixing is the cause for all modern problems, it does not work for you are litteraly inferior. Your kind is not wanted, that's why they have to promote race mixing on every single TV-commercial, it's so unpopular that they have to make it a trend, because no woman in their right mind, who isn't easily influenced by cheap gimmicks would date or marry a black man, they realize their offspring would be worse off and tainted. You are a fly that the empathy of the white man is allowing to exist, your continent is the cause of the overpopulation, you're the one who can't take care of your young, who keeps breeding without food or resources, you're draining this planet and we have no reason to share with your people. We are seperated, whites should have no empathy with you as you are not one of us, you should have been left alone in africa to fend for yourself to begin with, then you could have shown yourself worthy to be a part of the developed world. You're not however, you're nothing but a nuisance without anything worthwhile to contribute.

they smell like shit and their hair is fucking nasty (especially when you see it up close). everything they touch smells like fucking cocoa butter

I like them. I hate south asians.

What a stupid argument. You didn't discover or invent anything. Tesla, Edison, Einstein or Plato are not your relatives, don't know you, and probably wouldn't like you. You didn't build anything either. You are a bum, claiming ownership of what you see around you, and not even owning yourself. Debt monkey.

>blacks had lower access to education
>blacks demand access to education
>some changes are made
>blacks still have lower, but slightly better, access to education

>whites have the best access to education
>they still cry and complain

These aren't the same thing.

Not in my case. Also education is flawed at best.

Mhm, I might be as an individual. But I'm not talking about myself, something your individualist ass will not understand since your brain can't comprehend the function of collectivism. It doesn't matter if I died tomorrow, if I got burnt at the stake, I would still hold my opinion to the light. Genetically the white man is beyond and over you, if we are tainted with your kind nothing but degrading will come from it. You have nothing to contribute, we have enough slackers among our own, we don't need an entire population of them mixing into our socities and gene pools.