Screw women, I'm going to play videogames all day and fap to anime! Take that Stacey!

>Screw women, I'm going to play videogames all day and fap to anime! Take that Stacey!
>Hehe, one day artificial wombs and robot sex dolls will be invented, then I'll no longer need a real wife!
>I'll just marry an asian girl, they are more traditional! You'll be crying for me to take you back with Jamal's son!

Why are young conservatives so goddamn disgusting?

Attached: disgusted-frowning-young-woman-on-260nw-249074803.jpg (390x280, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/78558.html
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
youtube.com/watch?v=yeUGtQ5WmZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NaWVlzjXcCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Ask jamal

Due to evolutionary psychology, women have evolved to be sexually attracted to their conquerors.
For millenia, if Tribe A conquers Tribe B, Tribe B men will all be killed and Tribe B women integrated as wives or slaves as long as they didn't cause too much trouble. For women, the evolutionarily successful strategy is to have sex with your conqueror or captor and love him. Women are completely enamored of locally dominant power.
This is why women frequently suffer ""stockholm syndrome"" when kidnapped, it isn't a defect at all but their natural love of power. See Jaycee Dugard
This is why women tend to have no political beliefs other than what the current establishment is or whatever their boyfriend has.
Women should never be trusted in leadership positions since they have no skin in the game, they actively want their country to be invaded by a stronger enemy. Women have no deep investment in beliefs or a war or a country, no loyalty, because on some level they know that even if they lose, they will be spared. If men lose, they die.
I can see why some men chose to just walk away, although all races of women are like this

Attached: 3c8db4b37ebd3113125d12a05c472655.jpg (736x919, 97K)

roastie

I think i can hear some massive flapping in the wind

Actually, white women are least likely to race mix, compared to asians and blacks. It also ceased to be an evolutionary benefit to spread your legs since we created societies, as there women regularly offed themselves and their children to prevent beeing taken as slavs and slavs as such got castrated, while females ones simply got a post-natal abortion. This was enough to select for loyalty, at least in europe for the last 20K years. Please spare us copy pasta you don't really understand, it's on the same level as feminist theory trying too cherry pick their ideology. hating on (((your))) volk is d&c.

Attached: 1522682858753.png (323x318, 96K)

Our ancestors fought and worked through hell to give us this oppurtunity to play vidya 12h / day. be in absolute freedom and be in abudance . We are the peak of evolution. Its only downhill from here-

Attached: 123123123123.jpg (221x240, 11K)

I’m sure a based black man can step up and be the “real man” you deserve.

If you don't think this shit mentality is pathetic and unmanly I don't know what to tell you

Women just follow what strong men tell them to do, as said
If you can't take a girl and form her to your will, but instead you give up reproducing altogether, that just makes you pathetic

dont lump me in with these faggots

>Memeflag
How can you even claim that a fundamental survival mechanism of women have changed in the last 20k years?
Even if the societies you have mentioned only developed in the last 7k years or so in Europe
Which is a almost insignificant amount to the 315.000 years modern women have existed for.
The conquering, pillaging and raping have evolved along with us and have in no way disappeared, loof at the second world war and the Occupation of Nazi Germany(Rape of Berlin)
Before you accuse anyone of copy-pastaing and not understanding history you should first educate yourself since you have brought absolutely nothing of worth to this particular topic.Brainlet

do you know what's even more pathetic? getting enslaved by alimony, becouse some roastie who regulary fucks multiple guys decided she need some pocket money and blinded you with her ass and promise of stable future.

why would anyone fight for women which has no value anymore. we can just focus on job and go to different hookers everytime we need some

No women allowed in my life, lol. Life gets much better when you don't care about them, and force them to realize how powerless they truly are.

Evolution, if properly selected for can be quick.Just like euroeans evolved lacto resistance in something around 6K. The evolutionary death end, unselected for your said mechanism during slavery, is a quick deal with it. Sure, it's not completely out of our system, but the stats about race mixing make it clear, that whites have been made more civilised than other racial women.

>educate yourself
Gee, someones shilling is coming off.

PS. We own both flags, Gypsie.

Attached: 1522506239910.png (249x250, 78K)

Btw the probability of the Stockholm Syndrom is actually in my favour, if shows that only a minority of women fall into it due to massiv stress. Otherwise, if it would make your point, every woman hostage would fall in love through rape, which is simply retarded asd rape has been illegal for that or this reason, mainly due to women themselves through gate keeping men which don't make it illegal (lips that touch alvohol will never touch mine-mentality).

If you think lactose intolerance is the same as changing the fundamental mechanism for survival is the same you need more help than I can offer.
You keep mentioning that white women race-mix less than other races but this has never been about race-mixing, the same disloyal behavior can be observed with members of the same race.
>Gypsy
Did not expect more from you Ahmed
At least not every German is so quick to discard discussion partners as gypsies, the first women I have slept with was German

Attached: 1530827142599.jpg (600x650, 94K)

OK
Explain to me why French women slept en masse with german Men after the occupation of France in WW2.It's almost as if they felt no loyalty towards their motherland and did not view Nazi Soldiers as enemies and even if some did they chose to date them as it offered way better chances of survival and improvement of status

warhistoryonline.com/war-articles/78558.html

Attached: A French woman has her head shaved by civilians as a penalty for having consorted with German troops (1024x825, 124K)

>Explain to me why French women slept en masse with german Men after the occupation of France in WW2.
Those were literally like 20, maybe 100 in whole of city of millions, you dumb fucknugget, and that including those women which had kids and simply did everything they could to save them. Women also regularly prostitutes themselves during the Yugo war to give their kdis something to eat. Unironically off yourself.

>If you think lactose intolerance is the same as changing the fundamental mechanism for survival is the same you need more help than I can offer.
Germans on a large scale got made in cuckold within three generations, where is your god now?

>Actually, white women are least likely to race mix
Yeah because whites are still the strongest and richest and most powerful. They don't gain anything from exogamy except shame.

Why do you think that bunch of anime watching manchildren = conservative lmao

Na, it's also the subcontious disgust seeing interracial coples which is highest in white, even the kids have the most repulcive response to non-white parental figures.

>Those were literally like 20, maybe 100
Read the article brainlet, after that one you can read this aswell:
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war

Quote: "Elsewhere some men who had volunteered to work in German factories had their heads shaved, but that was an exception. Women almost always were the first targets, because they offered the easiest and most vulnerable scapegoats, particularly for those men who had joined the resistance at the last moment. Altogether, at least 20,000 women are known to have had their heads shaved. But the true figure may well be higher, considering that some estimates put the number of French children fathered by members of the Wehrmacht as high as 80,000."
>Unironically off yourself.
No thanks, life is going great. Why do you get so angry during discussions?It's just an exercise of thought.

Attached: 1530532169570.jpg (1434x960, 349K)

Attached: mfw.jpg (134x163, 26K)

Women are beautiful and innocent flowers and you should worship the ground they walk on
>the absolute state of men

Attached: 1454446890-scclose.jpg (488x488, 13K)

Triggered roastie feeling the heat

Your tears are delicious.

>Altogether, at least 20,000 women are known to have had their heads shaved.
Collaboration as such, as you can see on the men which got shaved as well, not sex with them. Further points above still stand and france had around 50.000.000 people living in 1950, prolly 2/3 where women due to the death rate of men, so tell me, how high is the rate of women intermixing with the enemy procentually?

>why do you get angry, goy?
Because your kind deserves to hang for trying to destroy your loyaltie to each other.

That's a pretty interesting perspective, and there's probably some truth to it. One of the problems with Evolutionary Psychology though, is that you can come up with any number of explanations for any evolutionary trait; while we can't actually know what selective pressures were applied that led to those end results

The actual number or collaborating women in that case would be 0.0600000006. Let'S say there were less women and rules out the younger ones, still we will be even in the worst case around 1& of the female, fertile population. Yes, obviously this isn't your way to try undermine each of our Volks, dirty Gyp.

why you ask? get yourself a nice feminist boy.
mate spreading to survive is not evolution.

Attached: 1531527410747.jpg (500x702, 134K)

oh really?

Attached: women were a mistake.jpg (883x551, 109K)

20.000 French women birthing 80.000 sons to members of the Wehrmacht is a significant number from which we can see a pattern.
Seems like you want to discredit these numbers so bad since they come in conflict with your doctrine. When do you start seeing patterns? Would 51% Of French women sleeping with Nazis be enough for you to start seeing a patern?100%?
>Because your kind deserves to hang for trying to destroy your loyaltie to each other.
I am only telling the truth from my, and an increasing amount of me's perspective.You will not hang anyone and should stop threatening me with violence when we have a discussion.
Stop trying to use muh race-mixing argument, Loyalty does not come into play only with other races but it is also paramount with members of the same race, as we have seen with French women and German men(Both white)

Your defensive nature is becoming cringy, accept women for who the yare and you will begin to understand them better and appreciate the ones who deserve to be appreciated and cared for.

Attached: 1531423557593.jpg (1381x960, 206K)

Humans evolve in order to spread

>conservative
>video games
>marrying outside race
uhm sweetie,I don't think so

Attached: 1521867278027.jpg (1080x1920, 534K)

>Would 51% Of French women sleeping with Nazis be enough for you to start seeing a patern?100%?
It's still actually below even 1%, so your "all" or even "most" women are like that is simply retarded. You best example just got btfoed because you thought "muh 20K" without considering the amount of actual population, which si a pretty good sign of brainlettism.

>I am only telling the truth, goy
Yes, sure. With numbers without context and anecdotes which still can't make your point when even checked on the most basic level.

>as we have seen with French women and German men
Yes, the below 1% of fertile women which did mix with them for multiple reasons beyond muh Kraut Lörres.

>Your defensive nature is becoming cringy
You would like that, wouldn't you? That we actual europeans start to hate each other and "go our own way" into the genetic death? Next time your kind will not get the pools and theaters.

Attached: 25158114_556865261317384_1067973243238193093_n.jpg (896x667, 43K)

Females dont evolve, they merely exist and havent accomplished shit other than what comes natural by biology AKA getting pregnant by the richest dick they can catch.

Attached: Hesiod (c700 BC).jpg (944x960, 53K)

t.roastie
because it makes more sense to not associate with women, most of whom are emotional parasites with no substance beyond the surface

Females are the gate keepers in society. That's why loose women destroyed every society in the past, because one they don't give a fuck about which dick they take, their society will fall. Females make men create. Men do not create out of their own. For all we care we could fish and live in a mudhut would it not be to compete against each other muthuts, so the female will procreate with you. The same thing we see everywhere in nature. The woman is always the picky one, while the man is merely applying.

What if you have been in several relationships and afterwards you have no interest in women anymore...

After spending far too much time around women over the last 10 years or so I've realized that they really honestly have no "soul" and can't be bothered to even pretend to be interested anymore.

same.

You just acknowledged women dont evolve only men do.

Hello roastie/roastie knight
kindly kill yourself

Attached: 5E8DE1E7-99B4-4016-B163-72DB2CFF72BF.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Because a man can change his mind and get married at 40-50 still, while a woman is absolutely fucked.

Attached: 1327526170621.jpg (221x202, 10K)

>half of humans don't evolve
Imagine trying to talk about anything with that much of a hollow earth inside your cranium.

Attached: 1498664491249.jpg (612x612, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yeUGtQ5WmZQ

what reason have women to evolve?
how have women evolved in the last 10k years?

Civilization is just a structure set up by a conquering tribe to subjugate and take maximum advantage of the slaves they took so this makes sense. Until recently less than 1 in 4 men reproduced while almost every woman had a child

>the female slaves had their babies killed

Doesn't sound right to me, their masters probably sold the kids as slaves. Killing them doesn't make much sense.

If young conservative men are so disgusting, surely you wouldn’t have a problem with any of the strawmans you created? Why don’t you leave us alone?

Attached: B3794323-6E8A-422D-A301-6391C6F93CD3.jpg (750x759, 66K)

This. Getting married is still the preferrable option, we're just admitting the odds of finding a woman worth marrying are low. So we're making plan b's.

>Doesn't sound right to me, their masters probably sold the kids as slaves. Killing them doesn't make much sense.
Read into arab slave trade which was the cause for white women. Castration which killed 9/10 was also done routinetly.

>what reason have women to evolve?
>how have women evolved in the last 10k years?
Are you seriously implying half of the population doesn't evolutionary evolve? Good lord. That has to be a joke.

>too much time around women over the last 10 years or so I've realized that they really honestly have no "soul"
I know this feel. They disgust me in the deepest core of my mind and heart. They're almost literally shapeshifters. They can change their face, change their voice, expertly lie to make you think they're capable of love, expertly act to make you think you're giving them an orgasm or that anything you say or do interests them. But they're just opportunistic parasites coasting through life on the beauty-blinded stupidity of men. The "best" ones are just the women who maintain the same lie their entire life, so you die in blissful ignorance not realizing it was all fake. Then everyone you knew in life gets to watch as she finally drops the facade and destroys your legacy after you're gone. They consume and consume and consume, and contribute nothing to society in exchange except their sweet lies, and your offspring.

Artificial wombs and AI sexbots literally cannot come soon enough. Humanity will experience its next great evolutionary step when women are made obsolete. And even then, there will be romantics who ponder the now-extinct woman, forever wondering if there was some distant hope of them ever being more than flesh-golems, or genuinely returning mens' love. Their siren song will haunt future generations of men, following us through the stars, for hundreds of years, until some misguided biologist revives them with the best intentions of returning humanity to its roots, and like the men before him who fought for womens' suffrage, dooms us all once again.

Attached: driver feel.jpg (864x922, 148K)

Shut up mongol robo waifus are the way.

Why does this girl trigger roasties so hard.
What's so special about her?

Attached: 1527111317199.jpg (743x493, 84K)

that pic, fucking kek

Nice red pill

It is impossible to have a sensible conversation with white women. Asian women are still very much nationalists and despise races other than Asians and whites

>Artificial wombs and AI sexbots literally cannot come soon enough. Humanity will experience its next great evolutionary step when women are made obsolete.

Do you really think women and white knights will let that happen?

The arab slave trade in regard to the zanj is one thing but absorbing a conquered population is another. Just look at turkey, almost all of the turks living there now probably have several female greek ancestors. The population of south america is another example, the spanish male settlers often took multiple native brides.

Your ideal is an invading army being served by a young girl?
What a fucking degenerate
Japanese women should belong to Japanese men

>Do you really think women and white knights will let that happen?
I really think that hundreds of thousands of men will lose any reason for living if they try, and go full jihad on the people responsible.

Attached: 1447366691607.jpg (1352x1602, 371K)

>Just look at turkey, almost all of the turks living there now probably have several female greek ancestors
That's mostly due to migration, not slave trade, which is why Istanbul is the whitest and it' gets darker to the south and east. The "white" turks are just old Byzantins mixed out over generations due to living in a shithole flooded with turks and keeping in mind that even then only small group of those prevailed there to begin with.

I fapped to this.

What do you think fucking a brain feels like? Would the weird chinese meat market sell me one?

Attached: indifferent ralph.jpg (251x189, 7K)

Do people like the OP describes really exist on Jow Forums? The worst I've seen is muh traditional family value people advertising monogmy and early marriage. I never heard of incel-tier stuff being endorsed on Jow Forums only mocked. I'm kind of confused by this OP is he a newfag or is this a troll? who is this for? wrong board?

Attached: kotknif.jpg (604x438, 15K)

Because they knew Hitler did nothing wrong.

>> be me
>> have only ever voted Republican
>> army veteran
>> afghan war veteran
>> gun owner
>> concealed carry permit holder
>> work in law enforcement
>> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
>> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
>> hated Hillary
>> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
>> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
>> get called a shill on Jow Forums
>As more and more of us turn our back on this joke of a president and on the cultist movement you guys blindly follow, the more you'll say Jow Forums is infested with "shills" and Democrat bots. But we are real people that are expressing our frustration and disillusion with this president and his administration. Face it, user, there are a lot of us oldfags who think this president is fucking pathetic and that you guys are even more pathetic for supporting him. Either wake the fuck up and get right, or realize you're too-far-gone and neck yourselves, or wait until you get dragged into the streets and punished for being such faggots.
> be me
> have only ever voted Republican
> army veteran
> afghan war veteran
> gun owner
> concealed carry permit holder
> work in law enforcement
> son of police officer, grandson of police officer
> hate the gangs, criminals, and SJW leftists destroying this country
> hated Hillary
> think that Trump is a coward and a traitor to this country for many reasons
> think that Trump supporters are more dangerous than any other threat we currently face
> get called a shill on Jow Forums

>women are vapid and hollow creatures that drain your life away
>this part is sad but true
>I don't want to be with a coal burning whore

Attached: Roastpill.png (1148x214, 143K)

Attached: behind this roast.jpg (491x491, 68K)

OP is a glow in the darker.

You keep spamming that copy pasta. Fuck off.

I don't want my penis inside of any orifice a nigger has been in.

Career -> wife -> family. Not going to marry a used up cum dumpster, I'll just pick up a loyal wife from commie china.

Lurk longer. There is nearly everyday we have multiple incel/ MGTOW threads on here sponsored by your greatest ally.

>implying growing a vagina is worth anything on itself
Don't fuck niggers, don't even have boyfriends, earn money, cook dinner, then maybe you are worthy of my neet ass that grown a penis.

skullfucking is a thing

your average person already thinks incels are deserving of death, I really don't think they would tolerate men who want sex robots if women got pissed and huffpost wrote a few hit pieces.

This Jow Forums shit is satire. It was liberal nerds larping on /b/ as rednecks then there was an influx of actual retarded rednecks who post from phone or work.

>This Jow Forums shit is satire.
Thats what they say but its not really.

This. I thought I was the only non-retard on Jow Forums that has enough IQ points to see that being a degen incel and race-traitor is the most autistic thing you could do in the great societal breakdown the West's going through.

>le pol is setire meme

what irrelevant african shithole does this flag even belong to?

>unmanly
Man up boyim and eat Tyrone’s cum out of my disgusting busted vag

t. Roastie

Is it? How you do that without killing the person?
I kind of want to find a girl missing an eye and fuck the socket but that's not a brain.

youtube.com/watch?v=NaWVlzjXcCc
This kills the white man

you just perfectly described young conservatives
this post is why the alt-right must be stopped

>makeup includes prosthetics now to literally change the shape of their face
Fuck this gay Earth is there any low women won't stoop to?

>peels off nose
Chink race mixers deserve that.

>Actually, white women are least likely to race mix
kek

Discussion is irrelevant. Debate is stupid. When there is a fundamental difference of opinion, those who differ should either live apart or fight to the death.

shut up kike

Based.