"James Bond should be black. Deal with it racist!"

>"James Bond should be black. Deal with it racist!"
>"Dr. Who should be a woman. Deal with it racist!"
>"Iron Man should be IRON WOMAN! Deal with it racist!"
>"W-Wait? Buffy is going to get rebooted? Starring a Black Woman?! NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE! FEMINISM SAVE ME!

Attached: 870.png (618x629, 189K)

People are always more conservative with what they love or cherish.

thanks captain obvious, do you know what conservative means?

fpbp

I mean every reboot for political reasons has sucked. Ghost busters, that other one. This one will suck too.
We already got a nigger vampire, that was Blade. Leave it at that.

Oh sweet irony. Does she really have no self awareness?

Guess we found her kryptonite.

This. Any sjw race or gender swap always dies a miserable death monetarily

Sarah Michelle Gellar is of the (((tribe))) as is Sarkessian.

Blade was kino. And him being a nigger half vampire was a great explanation for his non-whiteness and magical melanin-based powers like daywalking . Just leave Blade out of this shit. SJWs already trashed him too

This
libtards immediately become alt-right the moment the go live in detroit

Gellar was a qt though

Are there any more Jewish characters that can swapped out for black? I can't think of any off the top of my head. Maybe Denzel Washington plays Albert Einstein in new biopic.

>"Gods and characters from White pagan religion turned into comic book, now niggers, deal with it racist!"

She doesn't seem to have an issue with the recasting as she isn't speaking on that. Just that a modern reboot is happening. Her issues seem to be notably separate from actor choice.

Check your privilege you evil white bitch. Now it's time for Buffy to help trans folk of color in a very pivotal point in history, and that's a good thing.

Anyone have those images that are famously nigger films/stories remade with white leads?

>Does she really have no self awareness?
>she
>self awareness
women are naturally solipsistic user

This is why no sane person takes women seriously.

Attached: 1530572948017.jpg (400x400, 21K)

its now our duty to go out and call her racist en masses and bully her for not liking the new boffythevampireâ„¢

I'm still hoping that Roots gets a remake, featuring an all-white cast of slaves. A multi-generational tale set on a black-owned Canadian maple syrup plantation.

Has to be boyega, einstein was thicc around the buttocks

I hate that I know this but they've already had 2 nigger buffies in the original series. The one that the blonde vampire dude killed in the 70s in flash back scenes and a jamaican one that did a team up with Buffy that was killed off. Also there were niggers in that slayer army in the last season.

>Are there any more Jewish characters
almost all cape shit comic book characters were jewish creations. Surprisingly tho (considering it's degeneracy) wonder woman was not.

Cast a man to play Buffy in the name of gender equality!

Attached: 1519521119466-pol.jpg (517x292, 23K)

her tiny teeth are amazing

AMAZINZG

>they've already had 2 nigger buffies
They weren't Buffy though, they were other slayers. The problem with this is that they are recasting Buffy as black when they have every reason to just make this a new character - and the one reason they're not doing that is because they need the new show to still be called "Buffy" so that it will sell

man you faggots love discussing television and video games.

This dumb bitch is freaking out over Buffy getting BLACKED?

Timeline shifted again didn't it

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with MUH CHILDHOOD than it does with blackstaining Buffy. Either way, it's still hypocritical.

>>Cast a man to play Buffy in the name of gender equality!

Chad the Feminist vampire slayer.

Chad Mon'Stercock is told that he is the descendant of vampire slayers and that female vampires have taken to making a nest in woman studies centres in Universities all over America

I would watch that

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1600x900, 121K)

Reminder that Blade predates The Matrix.

>the original idea of buffy was "what if the ditzy blonde in horror movies who gets followed into a dark alley by a monster kicks that monster's ass instead of dying, that would be interesting"

nothing interesting about a sassy black woman who dont need no man getting violent

Attached: buffy-the-vampire-slayer-photo-4.jpg (1280x720, 521K)

Reminder that dark city predates the mateix

by plunging his wooden holy shaft deep into the vile
feminist leaches, in order to save the impressionable teenage youth of the day

Attached: 0157_02[1].jpg (1067x1600, 287K)

Reminder that the Dr. Who episode from the 70s that the Wachowskis stole the ideas from predates the Matrix.

Mmmnnnnnnnn, mmmnnnn, oh yes. Irony worth masterbaitng to.

Another irony. Sarkesian is crying over a character that was cast for being a strumpet.

I honestly liked blade.
Was a pretty good movie.

I think it's great when they create their own heros rather than try to just steal ones.

Judging by that face pic I think her actual Kryptonite is carbohydrates.

You know they're going to have him make a big BLM speech in the middle of the movie or something similar. The vampire will be Vonald Drumpkoff of Transylvania etc.

You know they can't leave anything good alone.

The Watchoutskis ripped off Grant Morrison's Invisibles for The Matrix.

Maybe they should ask Amazon to provide the data of how many people shut the last James Bond off within 5 seconds of seeing his assisstant.