Is the book of Luke divinely inspired?

Is the book of Luke divinely inspired?

I’m a non-denominational Christian who prefers the interlinear KJV, the hyperlinked KJV which provides Greek and Hebrew translations:
biblehub.com/kjvs/genesis/1.htm

I have been having a great deal of trouble with the book of Luke. It seems to contradict not just the other gospels, but many other parts of the Bible.

One of the oddest things is that most people beleive it to be one of the four (actually three) gospels. Luke is upfront about this not being the case:
>1Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 2Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 3It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus, 4That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

Luke was no apostle, not did he live in the time of Christ. I’m aware Paul falls into the same category, but with different intentions in his writings and, honestly, that is a discussion for another time.

How does Jow Forums feel abundantly t the book of Luke? Why is it considered one of the four gospels?

Attached: 9D2DA13A-08F9-4507-A275-F2458CCB08A8.jpg (333x326, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 corinthians 9&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643
youtube.com/watch?v=zrcrcrYWRn0
amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919
accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>about the book of Luke
And other typos, but that one my phone really screwed me on it.

well it was trying to take an israelite man who lived israelite law in israel surrounded by israelite culture preaching to the israelite people and put it in a greek context.

Luke was fine
>t. Greek

Care to expand? It disagrees with the other gospels and has more aberrations than any of them.

5And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. 6And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four beasts full of eyes before and behind. 7And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle. 8And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

>and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Attached: Screenshot_46.png (1899x849, 2.34M)

I have no clue what animal luke is but 4 gospels 4 beasts the fourth is john and he is the eagle , thus Luke is legit according the bible

Yes it is, please see this video to help you out.

But that isn’t the case, most of christ’s Ministry was in Roman areas.

Besides, that is missing the point:
>is it divinely inspired
>why is it considered one of the four gospels
>why does it disagree with the other three gospels
>why does it have the most additional content not found on the other three gospels

Any reason you can’t defend your own beliefs and instead differ to a 150 minute video that isn’t focused on the topic?

Attached: 1DD882BD-90F3-49BA-AD7F-09683965682A.jpg (850x480, 108K)

What where does it disagree ?

I am currently doing a thread in bant also. So I'm kinda busy. Sorry.

>is it divinely inspired
no
>why is it considered one of the four gospels
to attract gentiles
because luke was working with a source material that the other writers did not have

Bant

Attached: 1474629012217.jpg (480x318, 17K)

Gotta get them all.

Attached: 1528925330779.png (2835x3508, 3.65M)

Nothing about christianity is divinely inspired.

Sure m8 the blind leading the blind .. Even coffee is a sin

How is coffee a sin? The apostle Paul even told someone to drink alcohol for stomach aches.

How is it not ?it is only a drink we have from the muslims ,Jesus did not drink it,the jews did not drink it, alchohol is something else entirely .caffeine is highly addictive even with a few cups

Remember that death was brought in to the world because someone wanted a little taste

Well I'm not gonna tell you to drink something you believe to be a sin. The apostle Paul told us if you believe something to be a sin, it is a sin for you.

>The apostle Paul told us if you believe something to be a sin, it is a sin for you.

What is this for nonsense , i dont believe murder is a sin lets murder everyone . A sin is a sin for everyone its just that the devil has blinded you for this sin

Don't put words into my mouth, see Galatians chapter 5 for a list of sins. I also believe in the 10 commandments user.

(1 Timothy 4:1) Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

(1 Timothy 4:2) Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

(1 Timothy 4:3) Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

(1 Timothy 4:4) For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:

(1 Timothy 4:5) For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer.

(1 Timothy 4:6) If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.

(1 Timothy 4:7) But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

(1 Timothy 4:8) For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

(1 Timothy 4:9) This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation.

(1 Timothy 4:10) For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

(1 Timothy 4:11) These things command and teach.

(1 Timothy 4:12) Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

(1 Timothy 4:13) Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

(1 Timothy 4:14) Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

(1 Timothy 4:15) Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

(1 Timothy 4:16) Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

What has this to do with drugs being a sin ? so heroine cocaine is not a sin

We are to be sober minded, I'm not going to disagree with you on that but medicine and coffee are not a sin. They don't make people drunk.

How could it be? As a **fact** the gospels were oral storytellings of Jesus life, from multiple sources, with multiple versions, that weren’t even written down until decades after Christ’s death. And those written texts, attributed to various apostles and witnesses were contradictory, and often in different languages. It was more than a century after Christ’s death that early church leaders tried to put some organization into the tale, taking part of one and another and then slapping an apostolic “authorship” on it. Then those normalized gospels wwere hand copied, with mistakes made, over and over again, translated into Latin and Greek, with mistakes over and over again, and between languages, with mistakes over and over again for centuries. The historical record of biblical scholarship proves all of this. For the bible to be “divinely inspired” you’d have to argue God, who is perfect, divinely inspired all those mistakes.

Canonicity wise

Mark > Matthew > Luke > shit > John

(Colossians 2:8) Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

(Colossians 2:9) For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

(Colossians 2:10) And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

(Colossians 2:11) In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

(Colossians 2:12) Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

(Colossians 2:13) And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

(Colossians 2:14) Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

(Colossians 2:15) And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

(Colossians 2:16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

(Colossians 2:17) Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

It contains stories the other gospels did not, and lacks stories they do.

The stories they have in common are most changed in the gospel of Luke.

If Luke was relying on the gospels, why is his account so aggressively different from the other three?

>Apostle Paul

Attached: 4D4293EC-8965-4DBD-B4F6-CA880C9E76D1.jpg (211x214, 34K)

Are you going to deny that Paul is an Apostle?

What makes you say that?

Are you going to deny that words have meaning?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 corinthians 9&version=KJV

I honestly don't understand you.

Divine inspiration

How many apostles were there? What were their names?

So the Bible says that, or is it your opinion?

There are 14 as far as my memory goes but Judas committed suicide and betrayed the Lord, Matthias was selected by lot in the book of Acts and the Lord Jesus Christ picked the Apostle Paul himself.

Mind if I go by the Bible rather than your memory?

There are 12. None of them are Luke nor Paul.

Also, Judas didn’t betray Christ. Read your Bible. Judas followed christ’s Command.

And the Apostle Paul was blinded and sent to Peter to be healed. The Apostle Peter says that Pauls writings are inspired.

2Pe 3:14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
2Pe 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
2Pe 3:16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
2Pe 3:17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Jesus Christ said himself that Judas will betray him. Read your Bible.

Matthias as far as I'm concerned probably wasn't a true apostle but simply selected by the other Apostles as a fill in but we'll find out in the future who will receive the title as the 12th Apostle.

(John 6:64) But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

(John 6:65) And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

(John 6:66) From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

(John 6:67) Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

(John 6:68) Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

(John 6:69) And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

(John 6:70) Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

(John 6:71) He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve.

(Zechariah 11:12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.

(Zechariah 11:13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

Isaiah 53 King James Version (KJV)

53 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

I hope this helps. You haven't offended me.

Apostle doesn't have to mean Disciple, you mong.

Might I recommend the original Greek. The word translated as “betrayed” has several acceptable translations.

> I hand over, pledge, hand down, deliver, commit, commend, betray, abandon.

Now let’s look at the last supper:

>21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
>22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
>23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
>24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
>25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
>26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
>27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Christ was asked who would “betray” him, and then showed who. Judas was changed in that moment, translated as the spirit of Satan entering him. But remember that Satan simply means adversary.

And, just to repeat the words of Christ once more:
>Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Now, do you really think Judas was not commanded to turn Christ over by Christ himself?

>doesn't know what apostle means
Protestant detected

I only believe in the Masoretic and Textus Receptus and I have looked at the Greek.

I really should filter brits.
Google the twelve disciples
>all the results are the twelve apostles.

I’ll ask again: can you define apostle?

That said yes I do believe Satan was part of the deal but Judas had to accept Satan into himself.

I am literally studying the bible right now, so far my favourite verses have been:

Isaiah 3:
>10Tell the righteous it will be well with them, >for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.
>11Woe to the wicked!
>Disaster is upon them!
>They will be paid back
>for what their hands have done.

Romans 15:
>1We who are strong ought to bear with the >failings of the weak and not to please >ourselves. 2Each of us should please our >neighbors for their good, to build them up. >3For even Christ did not please himself but, >as it is written: “The insults of those who insult >you have fallen on me.”a 4For everything that >was written in the past was written to teach >us, so that through the endurance taught in >the Scriptures and the encouragement they >provide we might have hope.

Timothy 3:
>1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

So address my post or get behind me.

I'm trying to but have some mercy on me man, I've been up for 18 hours.

Really? Because the Bible doesn’t mention your fan fiction. What it says transliterated is that Christ will dip the sop for the one intended to deliver him. ONLY AFTER receiving the sop, Judas became an adversary to Christ. Then Christ told him to hurry the fuck up and do what he commanded.

Would that mean that all the writers/scribes were divinely inspired (as well as the apostles)? Given that the gospels were passed on verbally and eventually written and completed by different groups of people across an extended period of time (years after the corresponding Apostle's death, in most cases)

Attached: 1531597950049s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

Ephesians 4:29 King James Version (KJV)

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

First off, I don't disagree with you. Secondly calm down. I love you and I'm not your enemy. Nobody knows everything.

Stop hating Judas. He was the mortal sacrifice who facilitated the divine sacrifice. He was destroyed spiritually by following through with this impossible commandment.

Judas was a strong, based man. Could YOU kill Christ, even at his command? Could YOU live with yourself afterwards?

I don't hate Judas? Did I ever say that I did? No.

Genesis 2:
>7Then the Lord God formed a manc from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

>8Now the Lord God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed. 9The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Corinthians 13:13
>13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Proverbs 5:
>8Keep to a path far from her, do not go near the door of her house, 9lest you lose your honor to others and your dignitya to one who is cruel,

>nobody knows everything
Yet those who seek know God, and know what Christ commanded.

Do you deny that Christ explicitly commanded Judas to turn him over for sacrifice?

Do you think the Sacrifice of Christ was an unplanned coincidence?

Beautiful.

I'm not denying anything you are saying, I agree.

>why does [Luke] have the most additional content not found on the other three gospels

Luke bought the DLC?

I'll even back up your case with the 1st chapter of Ephesians. Predestination is a real thing.

Then why did you argue?

Because I'm a sinner? Please forgive me.

Case closed, Luke is a cuck.

Attached: BBE07E16-FB17-4E6B-96AB-8A9DB8C8691D.jpg (398x321, 40K)

Or you could just watch that video I posted which explains Lukes place in the bible >.>

Non denominational Christians are retarded faggots

Attached: 1531778094692.png (1199x1923, 629K)

go skull fuck a choir boy. it takes away the existential angst for the clergy.

That isn’t up to me. I’m here to help guide difficulties in the Bible to the best of my ability. The demonization of Judas is a sad modernization.

The one over two hours long that prompted me to ask to defend your own beliefs rather than differing to a video?

I agree with you. I even think that Balaam gets a bad rap. Jonah also was a sinner but God was merciful to him.

That said when you got the time and patience, please do go watch that video. I think it'll help you a lot.

Mark 7:18-23 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

18 And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a man from outside cannot defile him, 19 since it enters, not his heart but his stomach, and so passes on?”[a] (Thus he declared all foods clean.) 20 And he said, “What comes out of a man is what defiles a man. 21 For from within, out of the heart of man, come evil thoughts, fornication, theft, murder, adultery, 22 coveting, wickedness, deceit, licentiousness, envy, slander, pride, foolishness. 23 All these evil things come from within, and they defile a man.”

Its up to you. I love you anyway. God bless you.

Attached: 1528925349891.png (899x1284, 438K)

For something to be devinly inspired we would have to prove devinity in the first place. Can't do that without the world's most modified and courupted (in a hystoricly accurate sense) text.

I'll leave you with this gift.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
youtube.com/watch?v=QgrdiQgt9F4
youtube.com/watch?v=7Y4KGX5ELzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk94GZPKYik
youtube.com/watch?v=wQlrn_1SZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=GisCqoTZiH0&list=PL2018498757FD7A76&index=35&shuffle=31643
youtube.com/watch?v=zrcrcrYWRn0

amazon.com/Genetic-Entropy-Mystery-Genome-Classroom/dp/0981631614/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1527295490&sr=1-2&keywords=genetic entropy
amazon.com/Genesis-Account-theological-historical-scientific/dp/1921643919

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

Favorite pass time - zandronum dot com

My Skype ryoko.zekem Email [email protected]
YT Channels & Teachers: J.D. Farag. Paul Begley, Robert Breaker, Still Waters, The Watchman, Koinonia House, Israeli News Live, SE Samonte, Chuck Missler, Dr. Don Patton.

Loving me isn’t what matters, loving god is.

Would god want you to rely on another man, or to preach yourself?

I do what I can. I'm not perfect. I do love God and this is my way of showing it.

Revelation 3:16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Careful, user.

Yeah I do my best to live a sinless life, don't worry.

>22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
>23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Careful, user.

Of course.

(Pls respond)
Were all the orators and scribes divinely inspired, then? They must have had some degree of creative control over what words were used when reciting/recording the gospels. Or is OP saying that only the original apostle's preaching was divinely inspired?

Attached: hq5VSjzbmBWzi-bnhGr5fNIKsX4AM2BVyuqQo74bph0.jpg (576x768, 89K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherub
John's vison is of the Throne of Heaven, or mercy seat. Which always carried by Cherubim (who have the head of alion, a calf, a man and an eagle, facing different directions) It's like the Royal seal of a divine vision, to prove to the prophet that it's God speaking. It does not mean there are four Gospels.

Your salvation come through faith in Christ. Ignoring the word of Christ no works can save you. It is human to think “doing your best” matters, but it is wholly irrelevant.

>15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing,

When you come to spread the word of another, one which you can’t express yourself, you are at best correct in faith in a mortal, more likely wrong in faith in a mortal, and worst off lying in the name of a mortal.

Nothing wrong with providing additional information, but with nothing to say for yourself you place your faith in the mundane.

Was Judas not a thief who did not accept Christ because he was not the God of destruction prophecied , who would kill the enemies of the Jews

Attached: bible.jpg (323x500, 27K)

I know, thanks though.
(Ephesians 2:1) And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;

(Ephesians 2:2) Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

(Ephesians 2:3) Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

(Ephesians 2:4) But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

(Ephesians 2:5) Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

(Ephesians 2:6) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

(Ephesians 2:7) That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

(Ephesians 2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

(Ephesians 2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

(Ephesians 2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Lol revelation is code and suddenly its literal again , its to identify the 4 gospels each gospel had a animal , people already done their work

Attached: Screenshot_47.png (633x765, 1.46M)

Just because something is symbolized doesn't mean it can't be understood.

But you would have to be a prophet that is the whole point

Now what exactly would make you think that? The man loved, followed, and worshipped Christ.

Or you could just study the Bible.

You KNOW?

>Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

The question remains of if you HAVE received the truth, or if you are still worshipping men in videos and differing to them rather than preaching yourself.

That is literally in the bible judas was the thief and the betrayer because Jesus was not themessiah , pretty much as the jews today