Brit/pol/: Charts edition

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_bath_and_north_east_somerset.png (706x435, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain
youtu.be/TM-ir0joNjY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_birmingham.png (580x355, 23K)

you're fucking pathetic

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_blackburn_with_darwen.png (991x472, 38K)

I'll just post all the ones I have.

Why not? Certainly better than munchiebox posting or anime posting. Fucking state of this general.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_blaenau_gwent.png (979x467, 46K)

the fucking state of you.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_bristol_ashley.png (713x435, 54K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_bromley.png (714x433, 33K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_cardiff.png (980x471, 49K)

>other people do repetive shitposting so it makes mine ok

If it brings a dose of reality to people it's not shitposting.

These are all 7 years old though, so it will likely be much worse.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_city_of_london.png (977x470, 39K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_eastbourne.png (971x442, 54K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_essex.png (971x432, 53K)

You're not even original you pathetic cuckold, faux intellectual got you hard and now you're imitating him to get your desperately needed sense of importance.
You're bringing nothing new to the table, you're not affecting anything, you're just fucking pathetic. go back to your fucking civil war threads

>demographic decline is new information to brit/pol
fuck off you LARPing cunt

>tries to insult me
>from his phone in a kia somewhere in Liverpool

Hahahahaha.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_hammersmith_and_fulham.png (977x448, 57K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_hampshire.png (1038x449, 54K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_haringey.png (984x469, 50K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_harrogate.png (980x471, 52K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_hastings.png (971x455, 54K)

t. Virgin neet of no importance to anyone posting from his mum's house

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_isle_of_wight.png (994x467, 47K)

what do you even call a faux, faux intellectual?

I can't help but admire chart user's dedication to his cause, to be honest

Really though, what did you have for breakfast? Cold spam?

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_leeds.png (1032x437, 54K)

>white births back to majority in Harringey
britain saved

I'm actually planning on not posting them for a little while but if I can piss off Eddie for a little while then it's worth it.

Indeed, it will be rural Wales in no time.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_lewisham_hither_green.png (711x430, 34K)

probably something far more nutritious than whatever sugar balls and milk your mum dug out the cupboard for you

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_liverpool.png (978x472, 49K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_london.png (715x438, 32K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_maltby.png (720x428, 32K)

The real reason is all the london nogs are getting pushed out to essex and kent due to housing benifit cap and rising property priced

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_manchester.png (980x471, 64K)

>2011

mate...

>Indeed
Lmfao do you talk like that irl?
no wonder you're a friendless virgin LARPing for a civil war.
Do you think a civil war is somehow going to reshuffle the deck and improve your pathetic social standing? Is that why you're so emotionally invested in the LARP? Because it won't, a fucking day and a half of hardship and you'll be a quivering mess crying for mummies pot noodles

only 12 more charts

I bet it's ridiculously cheaper for London councils to send residents to live somewhere else than it is to actually house them in London.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_manor_park_groups.png (1032x443, 56K)

its hilarious watching this fat fucking moron have a meltdown over charts lmfao

saving them just to post for the laughs

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_newcastle_upon_tyne.png (712x433, 33K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_newport.png (979x467, 37K)

>huddles for warmth
virgin brainlet

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_norfolk.png (1032x446, 53K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_north_lincolnshire.png (990x470, 47K)

That's litreally brick lane i think

youtube.com/watch?v=nse0Ch5_cKs

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_norwich.png (1030x439, 54K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_slough.png (976x471, 50K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_stoke_on_trent.png (717x436, 33K)

scared to (You) me now you boring cunt?
hitting to many nails on the head for you?
fucking LARPer

post the fucking image, I know it's you

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_tower_hamlets.png (1035x442, 56K)

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_wandsworth.png (720x438, 33K)

You got any charts for Crawley?

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_york.png (978x469, 51K)

what is worse for bongs blacks or asian?

Attached: 1FF53A5B-F034-4469-959D-5FE622B079FD.gif (326x52, 132K)

Can someone put up Newcastle please.

Here you go.

Attached: nomis_DC2101EW_crawley.png (984x485, 49K)

Why does Nige get so triggered lately when anyone suggests he should return to politics?

went to Bath uni, was pretty damn nice, whiteys and cute Asians only

just fucking Google the 2011 census you retard, it's all hes doing

I guess he feels bad for abandoning us.

good thread user.

Becuase he as cushy job as an radio host and doesnt want it gone

You have 11 posts complaining you loser fuck off neet.

Any for Scotland? Wondering how true the 96% meme is when you look at their actual cities as opposed to their rural towns.

>neet
fuck off newfag

You can talk about crap posts You fat cunt. That night you just spammed in caps, autistic 7hr argument with dtm, daffers etc And you didnt care when wn did it every fucking thread.

just because you didn't understand what I was talking about, doesn't mean it's a shit post

How does /ptg/ avoid spam and tripwankery?

Mental how this fat nihilistic cunt is on the opposite end of 13 year old LARPtards (only with much less chance of recovery) but convinces himself he's any better.

Attached: eddie wins.png (278x270, 186K)

Its a bit scary how you guys are classified as "white british", as that implies there can be a different type of british like black british or yellow british. British should be synonymous with white

that picture proves I'm not fat
and I've done more in half my life than most of you ever will put together, I mean most of you can't even get laid or leave the house regularly

Mods seem to reign it in, get b& in there at the drop of a hat. They tend to leave us alone.

Attached: file.png (485x293, 49K)

Hang on been away a few days at my mums. Thats srsly not you is it? Ĺooks nòwt ĺike yòur other photo

He should tweet the navy seal pasta

Eh'up m8 why don'cha do a bit of a poo on me ole noggin, a good curly one like a little brown hat

oi m8 just squeeze a little nugget out for your old pal

What a shit fucking cope. You work some shit menial job, and spend your days interacting with a bunch of teenagers and your nights drinking alcohol whilst interacting with those same teenagers from the seat of your car which also happens to be your home. You've done fuck all right in your life, that's for sure lmao.

And I'm older than you too, assuming you're 30 and I'm not misremembering. What a state you are.

you've done fuck all you virgin

I'm not chronically unhappy so I'm already ahead of you.

Attached: file.png (425x312, 169K)

probably because you're a retard, retards tend to be happy

And I suppose intelligent people end up living in cars is where you're going with this.

people who fall afoul of women

The same one who's words you twist whilst drunk at 5am and then post on Brit/pol/ for sympathy? Definitely 150 IQ.

no that was me drunkenly abusing the fat bird.
I know you're still sore about me making a tit out of you for not understanding what a referendum was, but holding these petty grudges is pathetic, just take the loss and learn from it.

Less hurt than you were that night when you could loosely interpret what she said for an argument. At least you're consistent in your online persona, and pathetic day to day life.

I also suppose there's no use that I deny being whoever it is you think you've debated on Referendums. I've seen you call everybody & everything Daniel on the off chance DTM still posts here.

With this recent acid attack on that 3-year old in worcester by three brown men, I remembered hearing that acid attacks were "common" a hindred years ago. Realising that this might have been more bullshit from the media, I decided to do some research. I tried looking for the source of this claim, finding a guy called Jah Shah for the ASTI saying us brits have been throwing acid on each other for 200 years. Trying to source this, I can only find references to an 1834 article from Glasgow about how it was common enough for the factory-workers to throw it on each other, that it had become a plague on the city. Aside from that, they're really stretching to say we've been throwing acid on each other for 200 years in such a way similar. There are absolutely no statistics that I could find on this, so them to say with certainty is fraudulent. This Guardian article in particle is especially sneaky.
google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/feb/11/acid-attacks-victorian-britain
>Most recorded crimes are white men, goy
>recorded
Really makes you think

Also, found a slate article that said the reason why acid attacks disappeared was because women gained more exonomic autonomy. What this has to do with not having acid thrown on you is beyond me.

Attached: 1530185885183.png (1000x861, 259K)

Also, please forgive my autistic spelling errors. I didn't check before posting.

I know it's you, there is no need to be coy.
You failed to understand that referendum held no legal weight and then you used your age as some sort of counterargument until finally falling apart.
You now aggressively attack every post I make regardless of content to soothe your bruised ego.

How white exactly? Like 10+ generations native white brits or (((white)))

whatever box they tick

youtu.be/TM-ir0joNjY

Attached: 1423442059922.jpg (508x513, 69K)

City of London means the square mile, idiot. Try Harlesden instead

I posted wider London here

Too fucking hot lads...

Attached: toasties.png (956x636, 942K)

Vitriol attacks did happen, and it was often a hanging matter. But it's false equivalence to imply the causes then and now are the same.

Those are masks...

No it means there can be other types of white (white other)

they also have options for black british and asian british in the census