Is it degenerate or illegal to smoke weed in front of your minor children?

Is it degenerate or illegal to smoke weed in front of your minor children?

Attached: 648D8950-A645-4D7E-8DB2-0A5E081C6EE3.jpg (750x892, 114K)

it's based and very redpilled

only if you pass the weed on to your HAPA child though

Attached: weedisforniggers.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

guess there's way less white people than I initially expected then

Only if they're White, otherwise go hog wild on drugs, share with your shitlets.

That looks like a regular cigar.

No.

weed is infinitely less degenerate than alcohol.

It's both. Also it fucks up the kids head up because their breathing in the smoke.

yeah but just a little less so than drinking

only if it isn't dank kush, because they'll grow up smoking some shitty herbs instead

This and only this.

You can get second hand smoke but you can't get second hand drunk.
Weed & Cigarettes > Alcohol in terms of degeneracy.

Do it where your kids can't see or be impacted, until they're adults.

Also recreational weed is degenerate. It makes you lazy and think too highly of your own intellect while it actually diminishes your intellect.

>in b4 pot heads start "muh weed" bullshit.

should never allow your kid never degeneracy at a young age, once they think one thing is ok they will not question the next. Especially if it is illegal where you are

only if its degenerate to have a beer in front of them

Yes, very degenerate. Don't even drink alcohol around children. Interestingly, the trick is to only do it when they're old enough to try some, so sips at 14 and a puff of weed at 18. This teaches them moderation and temperance.

It isn't if no one witnessed you do it.

What does hapa mean?

Seriously asking

>asking if performing degeneracy in front of a kid is degenerate

Attached: 1530871561529.gif (245x258, 1012K)

beer isnt illegal they will learn to respect the law from their parents

If showing your gay penis to kids is okay then this is too.

This look like a cigar too moron?

Attached: 13BCE07A-3EFB-4EDF-903C-E88DB01A882D.png (750x1334, 2.3M)

Smoke outside it's not that difficult. If the kids are outside, exhale where they are not inhaling. Not that difficult. But don't make a habit of it.

the outcome of this

Attached: 1519244790128.jpg (638x1024, 92K)

Not as much as drinking alcohol in front of them

It's degenerate to smoke weed period.

Attached: potnigger2.jpg (620x608, 173K)

True degenerative behavior 20 years ago child protective would have removed her from the house

Bad. Legal states it's easy to buy dab cartridges, vape so you dont have to expose them at a young age to second hand smoke, odor isn't nearly as bad if you keep air circulating.

True but you can have 2-3 beers and not be wasted. Try taking a J to the face and not being completely intoxicated.

Is it illegal or degenerate to smoke tobacco in front of your childre? Because my dad did with me and I have asthma. I think it is by the way.

Yeah doesnt seem like a big deal for me, avid stoner with no kids myself... couldn't do it while working period. some people can though, functioning stoners. myself and others however get stupid and may not be fit to do shit like drive.

The law isn’t moral, teach your children morals of God not laws of man.

You have asthma because of your inferior genes. Into the fucking oven.

Attached: 1522003005492.jpg (724x779, 420K)

>smoking an entire joint to yourself

you can pack a quarter of a pipe and smoke it you don't have to be one of the retards on youtube taking 10 gram dab hits to smoke weed

>this
THC tolerance lowers greatest in the first days and weeks of sobriety