Breaking news

abcnews.go.com/US/iowans-search-20-year-student-missing-jogging/story?id=56740603

>run around town dressed like a whore in your bra
>whole family surprised when you go missing

Really makes ya think....

Attached: mollie-tibbets-ho-mo-20180722_hpMain_4x5_1600.jpg (1000x1250, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/iowans-search-20-year-student-missing-jogging/story?id=56740603
nationalreview.com/corner/affh-preview-obamas-hud-takes-over-dubuque-iowa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plz be muslim

like påttery

Attached: 1529597795313.jpg (944x442, 91K)

its a nigger or a muslim or both. eighter way we win

100% chance she was raped and murdered. unfortunate way to go.

natural selection.

>Implying that most men lack the discipline to control their primal urges just because some generic thot runs down the street half naked.
>Implying that she is at fault for animals pretending to be human attacking her while jogging

>abcnews.go.com/US/iowans-search-20-year-student-missing-jogging/story?id=56740603
Thanks for sharing Shlomo.

Found the incel with a meme flag no less. Don't worry, I'm sure you're a very "nice guy" who only hasn't gotten laid because "thots" only like "assholes"

You sound like the kind of animal that would rape a young woman jogging and then blame it on her clothes

You sound like a degenerate. Makes sense you'd project your judiasim on me for being a real man.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

That's right White Knight. Let the poison out. Let the butthurt flow. You should go to Iowa and search for the half-naked girl.

Attached: 1392878368179.jpg (1280x1920, 317K)

>run around town dressed like a whore in your bra
Sports bra. Pretty common running attire for girls.

She went for a run at 10pm, either her boyfriend killed her, she went off to go party with someone and shit went wrong, or she got kidnapped in a town of 1500 peoplw.

>She went for a run at 10pm
Yesh do they not teach common sense in burgerland or wherever the fuck that girl lived

>hanging out with her boyfriend
>decide to go for a run at 10pm in a sports bra and shorts
100% she was cheating on him and either the boyfriend found out and killed her or the guy she was with killed her

You'd fit in well with jihadists, fucking incel

Why don't you fuck off to the middle east, m8? There's no reason a woman should have to wear a niqab to get some exercise

I go for runs at 10pm too.

Have You Seen Dhis Girl?

Attached: 15.jpg (586x890, 144K)

It's the middle of summer, a lot of people go run late when it's getting fresher outside

>be ugly af incel
>young girl
Jee user

>Gets called out as Jew
>Makes White Knight accusations?

Are you trying to imply that rape is somehow not degenerate? Your post doesn't make sense.

Are you saying that rapists aren't animals?

Why don't you post without the meme flag. I'm going to guess you're a Romanian town rapist a jew or a muzzie. Either way, I can see why you would want a rejection of rape derided as "white knighting."

the toll has been paid

>going for a run at 10pm in a sports bra

Asking for it. God damn, women are dumb.

white people are retarded and think they can do whatever they want and nothing bad will happen to them
it's different for a fat neckbeard vs a prime college age girl
you wouldn't go swimming in a river with crocodiles, right? why take the unneeded risk of running at night when you could just do it in the daylight

Too bad really, those look like great child-bearing hips. Parents should have raised her better.

Are you a girl running in a bra?

>tips fedora

In a part of the country that has corn fields. Is America really that unsafe? Even the fucking countryside?

>running at 10pm when it's barely even dark in the middle of summer is considered a fair death sentence
What the fuck is wrong with you

>implying that women don't want to be kidnapped, raped, and killed, proper.

Women are fools and were meant to be guided by men, while we men were meant to be guided by God. That was the natural order.

kys incel faggot, you are not wanted here, leave

>sports bra and jogging shorts
Not at 10pm you don't. I don't care if you're in Beverly Hills during a heat wave, you wear a hoodie and leggings at the very least for a night jog to protect yourself from both bugs flying around biting you and temperature drop that will happen.

>going outside at night is comparable to swimming with crocodiles
Sounds like you have a shitskin problem rather than a modesty or night time running one.

>night jog
It's barely even dark at 10pm this time of year

Shes gone. Either serial rapist or sex trafficking. Most likely moved to Canada or honestly butchered and buried in a field.

You don't just go missing. And holy shit women should NEVER jog alone especially in expensive gadgets and fucking athletic clothing. Its so easy to pull off she could have been stripped in seconds after pulled into a van or house.

It is dark by 10pm here. Iowa is farmland. We aren't all urban hellscape.

>teehee its almost getting dark
>i'll go for a run in my sports "attire"
>alone
>the world is all unicorns and fairytales
hurr durr incels reee

>middle of summer
It's not even the middle, it's the beginning of summer for us and it still gets dark by 9pm.

Corn fields provide a shitton of coverage to hide. People can even just drive on by, snatch her up, and no one would even see for miles. It's not like she was running through those corn fields, she was most likely running along the long stretches of road. That is if it wasn't that happened.

>goes for a run at 10pm
>middle of nowhere
>alone
Darwin award winner

Methheads.

This girl is 20 and 5'2 do you understand how SMALL she is? Its not a matter of safety is a matter of common sense. Its nearly black out in rural areas at 10pm. And she is alone. And probably does this often, same route every time. Easy prey.

Most women haven't experienced anything violent. They never think about it.

My mom is scared of taking a walk alone in the middle of the day because of all these stories

Yeah but how much recon and planning are methheads really able to do?

My girlfriend has gone on runs later than that and I never feared for her safety. America is a lost cause

She's probably dead or a sex slave. I'm also guessing that she's a jew. Only a hooknose tribe member would be given this amount of news coverage. That is unless the overton window has shifted so far to the right that the news is actually caring about White people again.

Honestly, I'm missing what you're trying to get at here.
Are you implying that the men are responsible for letting her run out at night by herself because she is too childish to make good decisions for herself?

Or are you saying the men who did this to her (because lets be honest she's probably dead and raped) have strayed from the light of god?

Or both?

their MO is "if i can see it, i need it to sell it for meth"

T. Iowan here, its like 98% white farmers here and crime is non existent. I think there is more than meet the eye here.

Don’t you have to pick up the trash off your streets?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

WAH HELP ME FIND MY FRIEND!

Lol her friends are pathetic!

Attached: IMG_20180723_055524.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

I go for runs at midnight sometimes during the summer. I live in the East valley of Phoenix, Arizona which is generally a pretty nice area and it's hot as fuck during summer. Its 3am right now and it's 97 degrees F outside right now. Hit about 110-115 during daylight hours. Oh and this is with it raining two days ago.

Have you been to Iowa nigger? I live here and crime is non existent. Its super white and conservative so girls going for a jog at 10pm (its still pretty light here at 10) isnt farfetched

Bitch probably got ate by a bear or wolves or yotes or a mountain lion. There is a ton of shit that will eat you ass in rural areas and the burbs at night.

Thanks to that retarded family who raised this retarded thot, somebody got a new sex slave in their basement.

Its news because shit like this doesnt happen much in Iowa because its all white conservatives.

Return the girl, cheeky Ivan

I hop she was gang raped and murdered by a pack of illegals.

Attached: Screenshot_20180723-060114_Twitter.jpg (1080x1244, 278K)

yeah its most likely not a psycho, i give the chance of a wolf eating her then some guy roaming around at 10pm at night looking for a rare woman in sight.

>You sound like a degenerate.
Oh oh oh that's funny coming from a Greek.
Dont your women get fucked for 2 euros because you economy sucks?

There's muslims being moved out there.

>france.
Its because of the muslims, Mohammad.

Found the fatso that never runs.

Running at 10pm is fucking stupid, but in much of the u.s. the low overnught is 70, so there isn't much of a temperature drops. Rule of thumb for running is to dress as if it's 20 degree (f) hotter than it is. So if it's 70, then shorts and a tank.

Coolest part of the day is right before day break.

Is she arguing with herself?

>whiteknights some thot
>says that other side is the "nice guy"

Attached: 12345.jpg (400x400, 18K)

It's 3 Euros now. 5 Euros if you want no disease. They lessened capital controls recently :-P

In all seriousness though, our family structure here prevented many Greeks from having to turn to such desperate measures. (Traditional family structures are surprisingly resilient, almost like... there's a reason to keep traditional families or something. Crazy I know, right?) There are plenty of immigrants selling themselves and spreading diseases though. On the plus side, fewer migrants have been illegally immigrating to us because of the depressed economy and we're mostly riding it out okay.

I run in Jean's and a tee shirt.
You dont need to wear booty shorts and a sports bra to go for a jog (which she wasnt)
She doesn't like trump anyway so who cares about a thot.

interesting. seems like she really was a dumb fuck.

How's that going for you? You sure sound like a supreme gent- alpha male

Are there many niggers in Iowa?

Attached: 123.png (675x602, 135K)

>10 pm
>barely dark
Holy shit 6 pm in flipland is pretty much night time.

women should use an exercise bike. no jogging. too dangerous.

The Jew is strong in this thread, aside from wearing a sports bra to run after dark, she seems to be a pretty young white girl with a white boyfriend, doesn't look like a thot at all and not deserving of being abducted. For fucks sake.

She was abducted by ayys. Hopefully they just probe her and let her go. She won’t be the same and she’ll always be “off” but at least she’ll be alive. But if they do a dissection......oh dear god!

Calling rapists animals is white knighting now?
Oh wait, Russia. I remember what you guys did when you liberated Berlin. You went feral like the Slavic troglodytes you are. Rape everywhere.

It's okay, it's in your blood. It's not your fault. Also the fetal alcohol syndrome and addiction to Krokodil probably isn't helping you think clearly either.

It's made national news though. So either the overton window has shifted to the right so that the MSM actually cares about White people, or this girl is a member of the tribe.

Pretty young white girls usually get national coverage because it means higher ratings.

Thanks to libs it sure is

nationalreview.com/corner/affh-preview-obamas-hud-takes-over-dubuque-iowa/

>The report tells the story of how Dubuque was pressured to cede large swathes of its governing authority to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which has forced the city to direct its limited low-income “Section 8” housing resources, not to its own needy citizens, but to voucher-holders from Chicago.

>This, of course, is ridiculous. Dubuque is 200 miles and a four-to-five hour drive away from Chicago, even without traffic. And of course the two cities are in different states. But by effectively treating Dubuque and Chicago as part of the same “region,” HUD was able to declare Dubuque’s low-income housing point system discriminatory. Since the vast majority of Section 8 applicants from Chicago were African-Americans, Dubuque’s preferences for citizens of its own city, county, and state were deemed racist. HUD insisted that Dubuque would have to admit housing applicants in conformity with the demographics of the larger (HUD-defined) region. Somehow Dubuque had become a satellite of Chicago.

The thought of the girl becoming a sex slave makes me diamonds and so does the audience, msm knows whats up.

>whiteknightes some thot
>everyone is rapist "nice guy"
Kek, you're a caricature beta cuck. Go prep some turk for your sister, since this is in your blood.

kek

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-07-23 06:23:04.png (650x547, 372K)

Big

Attached: DUMKTBhUMAAVR_t.jpg (960x720, 91K)

>sports bra
>dressed like a whore
Diagnosis: Either incel or Christcuck.

Nah she's probably some Sephardic jewess. Case in point (((white))) women will get news coverage. White women not so much.

not going to comment on how fucked up this entire thread is. fuck most of you. you are not Jow Forums go back to from wherever you fucking came.

>Yeah but how much recon and planning are methheads really able to do?
basic pattern recognition, the way a dog would know to expect the mailman.

Edgy

Rape is degenerate. Running down the street half naked is also degenerate. You should know better.

>Are you implying that the men are responsible for letting her run out at night by herself because she is too childish to make good decisions for herself?
This.
Men are supposed to marry their daughters off to suitable mates, not let their daughters go off on their whims and destroy themselves.

But men are supposed to allow themselves, in return, to be led by God in order for this contract to remain. Godless men are just as lost as women.

How's that going for me in what way? If you had any scruples, you'd realize I'm placing the blame on men for forgoing their relationship with God. Women are natural fools. They were our responsibility, but we gave up on God and lost sight of the intended order of this world.

she has the right to be safe you bigeet

prolly tied up in some basement right now, freshly fucked and about to get some more.

Who fucking cares, she's white and attractive, had this been a missing niglet nobody would even bat an eye, fuck this bitch.

Attached: 1530001219235.jpg (607x800, 137K)

I hope you mom and sister get abducted you Third World shithole wannabe tough guy.

Is she the fatty on the right trying to hide mass?
It's pretty obvious her weight does matter, why go running at that time? Endorphin high? Try eating less...

she dead

So many "tough" guys here never tasted pussy in real life and don't have children. they all live their "alpha male" fantasy from the safety of their lap top.
People who have zero success with women become sore losers.

>turk tape baby absolutely seething
lmao everytime.

And because she did that it gives some sort off incentive to be murdered and killed? Fuck out off here. Fuck islam. And fuck you niggers.

He's not wrong.

precisely.

>meme flag
Kys you incel faggot.